Chapter 1

Two Different Worlds

 

Joon’s POV

“Joon! Your father called you…” a guard said to me. “Uh? Okay” I got up. My father is a president of Soohun country. People in our nation hate humans very much. They said that humans are abusive. That made me curious, are humans really like that? I thought that maybe that theory was not completely true. I ever asked my father why he hated humans. He said that our creator, Shin Yeong Seo, ever lived above the sea, with humans. He hated humans very much because he said humans always fighting, quarreling, bashing, and many more. So I asked my father if he ever met humans in real-life, he said no. I didn’t really like my father and other people’s mindset, they’re judging without knowing the reality. But I don’t care, I live here, and I have to follow the rule. That’s the way of my life, follow the rule.

“Joon, you came” my father said. “What do you need, dad?” I asked. “I’ll tell you about something important. Sit here….” he said. “What is it?” I sat down. “So, in one month, we’re going to ambush humans above the sea” father said. “What? Why must we attack them?” I was surprised because it was a bit too much for me. “Of course, that’s our goal, to destroy humans in this world” he said. “But that’s too much…” I said. “Don’t say anything! I’ll send you there because you’re the best one in our country and you have to investigate humans, collect some information, find about their weakness. We’ll call you frequently. After one month, we’re going to go there. Do you understand?” my father asked. ”Yes, I understand, dad” I said. “Okay, you’ll go in one hour, prepare everything” he said to me.

I prepared all things, guns, clothes, food, and many other weapons. I went up by a jetpack and got out from the sea. It’s my first time to get out from the sea. I only saw this on my history book. I felt the air of human’s world. It’s quite weird because I used to live in the water, but it’s fresher and better than the water. I started to walk and tried to find the place which is full of humans. Finally, I found a city. It’s a beautiful modern city, I looked around the city like a freshman. This place is full of humans. But they looked ordinary like us. They didn’t look bad, but… I have to be careful. They might be acting like a good person. I investigated about this city or country I don’t know, this place is called Korea. Korea… Shin Yeong Seo, our creator was also a Korean. “I chose the right place” I thought.

Mir’s POV

“MIR!!!!” my mother called me. My name is Mir, it’s my nickname, my real name is Cheolyong, pretty weird right? “What’s the matter, umma??” I asked. “You’re almost graduated from high school. you’re already in senior year. What will you do in the future?” my mother asked. “I don’t really know, umma” I said. “Don’t be like Byunghee, he took science in his university but he wanted to be a writer. What a kid…” she said. “Byunghee-hyung is good at science, he’s good at writing too” I said. “But he should take Language class if he wants to be a writer” she said. “It was already happened, umma. He’s doing well and tried to write a book” I said. “But he never finished even one book” she said. “Be patient” I said. “Back to the main topic, what do you want to do?” she asked. “I don’t know… I just want to be a successful man and live happily” I simply said. “What a kid…” she said.

“I think what Mir had said is true, the job is not that important. As long as he’s happy and successful” Byunghee-hyung came from the upstairs. Byunghee-hyung is my brother. He wants to be a writer, a famous writer. He also wants me to have a good and happy life, he often gives solution when I have a hard time. He’s the best brother in this world. “Byunghee-ya… it’s not easy as just saying it” my mother said. “He’s a man, umma. He can choose himself what he wants to do” Byunghee-hyung said. I had to say that I loved my brother’s mindset. He really wants me to be happy. “He can choose his lover himself too….” he giggled. “Up to you, Byunghee. I’ll leave” she left and went somewhere. “Umma was too much, right?” he said. “Yeah… a bit. She even wanted me to marry with the person whom she chose” I said. “Don’t listen too much about it, you just need to study hard and be a good person” he said while ruffling my hair. “Thanks, you’re the best, hyung!” I hugged him.

I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. I was thinking how will my future be? If I have a time machine, I’ll go to the future. I wanted to know what my job will be, will I be a good person… I kept thinking about it, especially… who will be my bride? My future husband… I’m gay and I realized it from the beginning. I’m not interested in women, even though they flirted with me, I wouldn’t care about them. I want to have a husband which is handsome, cool, charming and caring. I wanted him to protect me from the darkness, fill the loneliness in my heart. I was daydreaming about that until I blushed. Was I thinking too much?

“MIR!” umma called again. “What again, umma?” I asked. “Can you buy me something at the mart?” she asked. “Okay, what do I need to buy? Where’s the money?” I asked. “Here the list… and the money” she handed me a paper and some money. I took a look at the list. “Umma, it’s a lot! It’s like you’re going to make a big party” I complained. “Hehe, just buy it…” she said. “It’s a lot, it must be really heavy” I pouted. “My son is strong enough, right? You even have muscles on your chest” she said. “How did you know about the muscle-thing?” I was embarrassed. “Your lovely brother told me” she said. “Ah… Byunghee-hyung” I shook my head. She just laughed. “Umma, I’ll leave!” I wore my shoes and exited house. “Take care, be careful on your way!” she said.

I went to the mart and tried to find the things needed. WHOA… it’s a lot, I carried a trolley full of things. I thought that my arm muscles will get bigger. I went home carrying heavy bags on both hands. I felt some people followed me. I was a little scared then I walked faster. I looked behind, there were gangsters following me with those scary face. They stopped my way and looked at me with an evil look. “What…. what… do you want???” I stuttered because I was too scared. “Give us all you got! Money… Things on those bags… and anything you have” one of them said. “But, it’s my mother’s…..” I tried to speak. “Who cares about that?” he said. “I…..” I couldn’t speak. “Guys, let’s finish him” he told his friends. “What?? What are you doing???” I almost cried. “You didn’t want to give it, so we need to force you…” he said. Then, one of them punched my face. I shouted for help, but it wouldn’t be useful. It’s quiet place. They beat me and I couldn’t do anything. I was no match for them, it’s one vs. ten. “PLEASE!!! STOP!!!” I screamed as loud as I could. 

------------------------------------------------

the first chapter..... hehe :D

i'm sorry if it's a bit boring :(

i'll update again when i have time..... 

tomorrow is already exam week -____-

subscribe and comment please...

i'm realy curious about how do you think about this story.....