Chapter 8

What Am I?

 

~Minho POV~
On a sunday morning I was about to head down to where the family was when I stopped at the sound of onew's voice. "come on don't tell me you don't think Minho is a little weird. He's an alien. That would explain so much. Why he acts so weird. Why he didnt know how to speak. His behavior. It all makes sense. And Why he has no family. They are coming back to pick him up." 
 
"that's absurd. Minho isn't an alien." key said. I could smell the bacon he was still cooking and hear it crackle and sizzle. 
 
"When is he leaving? You said it would be a few days. He's been here for almost two weeks." Jonghyun voiced. 
 
"they still haven't found a home to take him in." 
 
"hes kind of getting in the way. I know youre trying to help him but we don't have any room for him. You need to find a place soon." Minho stood at the top of the steps. I guess I was imposing on them. Maybe Onew was right. My real family was waiting to pick me up. I should go back to the forest where they found me. Quietly walking down the steps I head out the front door and in the direction I figured the forest would be. 
 
"Hey Minho." a voice said and I turned to see Taemin in a pair of slacks. He must be off to the thing called church. "Where are you headed? You're still in your pajamas." Looking down I realized I was still in the light blue pants and grey shirt. 
 
"I'm going home." I smiled before turning and running off as he called out my name. Maybe I'll come back to see him when my family comes to get me.