Chapter 4

What Am I?

At the table there were many things to eat with and on. Everyone was around it taking food and passing it around. I would eat little bits and then my throat would feel parched. How do I get something to drink. My mind drifted back to when I was in the other place. My communication skills were rather primitive. I remember one person called out loudly for a drink and someone brought him one. Maybe if I tried that I might get one. "Yo!" I yelled startling them all. "Let's gets some juice out here." they all just stared at me like I was some foreign thing. "I said Juice me." 

 
"Did he just learn to communicate?" the one called amber asked still shake. By my voice. 
 
"Say something else." Onew said excited. Key and jonghyun just looked at me confusion and amazement on their faces. 
 

"I know right. That should know not to touch him if he is with me. Those are the rules. I got him first." i said from what i heard amber say and onew let out a loud laugh as amber looked up in horror. The other two though still looked at me. I was still parched so I held out my cup to key hoping he would understand. He shook his head and returned to reality pouring me a glass of juice. The rest of the meal was quiet as we continued to eat. Did I perhaps scare them?