Chapter 11

What Am I?

 

~Minho POV~
Ever since They brought me back to the house they have hardly left me out of their sight. I'm always in the company of key or jonghyun. The policemen did come back With a hypnotist but that turned to disaster when they said I continued to repeat the numbers 3991 and 3985. I don't know what they have to do with me but it's the only thing they could bring back. Taking up all the books I could. I read them quickly over and over learning all I could about the world. 
 
I finally found something that helps me sleep. I don't know why but I feel the most relaxed and comfortable in the bathtub. No bed made me feel comfortable even with a bunch of pillows. Onew and amber thought I was crazy when they found me there in the mornings. Key was alright with it and had jonghyun move it into the spare room officially making it my room. 
 
Taemin has been coming more often to the house too. He sometimes has these marks on his body that are a different color than his fair skin. But we have grown closer. He has taught me some keys on the piano and showed me how to swim. We're all going to the festival this weekend. He was quite sometimes which was different for him. He was normally excited and happy whenever he was here. When I asked him what was wrong he replied simply that he was tired. I don't know what he meant by that and I didn't pry. 
 
Sometimes I get the feeling like someone is watching me. I don't know why or how but it frightens me. I slept hidden under blankets in my tub scared to find out what was watching me. At one point I saw a face in the window of my room. It was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Almost like déjà vu. 
 
I hardly got any sleep that night and sort of got some before Onew ran into my room waking me up. He was excited more than usual. What was today? Right. We were going to the fair today.