Chapter 17

What Am I?

~Minho POV~
I heard something while my eyes were closed. It came for inside the room. Movement it sounded like. But the nurse had already left. Opening my eyes I saw the man again. Why was he here? Jolting up straight in the bed we made eye contact before I flung onto my feet poised ready to fight. "You shouldn't be here." the man said. 

"Who are you?" I asked not moving from my stance. 

"my name is not important. But you need to leave. They'll be coming soon." 

"who?" I asked again. 

"The men that want you dead. They were at the carnival. You need to come with me and return before you grow too weak." he said looking out the door as of he was checking for others. 

"Who's trying to kill me? You almost shot me. Where a I returning to I don't remember anything." I said a little nervous now. 

"I'll answer your questions later but right now we have company." he said pulling his gun out as two men showed up at the door. Two shots rang out and two bodies hit the floor. "By the way I didn't try to shoot you I was aiming behind you. Someone was going to kill you then. I put an end to them. Now come on." he said grabbing my arm before I could react and leading me out of the building. "I promise you will be able to return to your temporary home with the lees tomorrow but tonight you have to come with me." 

"What. No. I need to get home." I said shaking his hand off. 

"You NEED to come with me or she will die. She can't die she's too young." he replied as a van pulled up and he opened the door to reveal a bunch of computers.  "I'll explain on the way. " Minho contemplated but quickly jumped in the van when a bullet went passed his face hitting the van.