Goodbye, My Beloved

Waiting for an Eternity

 

 

Joon’s POV

 

“Argghhh!!! I’m so pissed right now!! Why is she like that??” I stamped my feet so hard that my bones and the ground almost got broken.

 

“She left me just like that because of that guy?? The nerve!!!” I am so angry at her right now. She didin’t even take time to see what happened to me after she left me.

 

Although I understand that she really missed those two, as I clearly see, it still wasn’t a good idea to left me hanging like that. I waited for her there but there was no sign of her anywhere. I was really hurt by what she did.

 

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!!!

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!!!

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!!!

 

What now?? Can’t I really have some peace of mind?? God what have I done to deserve this faith!!

 

“Young master! Are you there?” the butler was kindly waiting for my reply. As always Mr. Sung was being understanding to my turbulent attitude.

 

“Yes Mr. Sung I’m right here…you can come in now” Mr. Sung came in with a rather different face than he always shows me. He was looking so happy at me now.

 

“Speak up Mr. Sung! I know you have something for me…what is it?”

 

“Young master…a young miss and a young master is waiting for you at the garden”

 

My face slowly brighten up as I heard the word young miss, though my emotions completely went down when I heard the word MASTER…so that means he’s with her.

 

“Oh…okay…I will just dress up then I’ll come down. Thanks Mr. Sung”

 

“I’m just doing my job, young master.” After that Mr. Sung closed the door. I smirked at myself in the mirror as I looked at myself.

 

“I’m way better than that guy!” I chuckled looking at myself in the mirror.

 

It was already past six when I went down to the garden. As I went near them, I saw them happily chatting with each other. They were chatting as if they don’t care about the world around them. I am really pissed by this.

 

*Coughs* “Am I interrupting something?” my sarcasm hit them like lightning.

 

The two shook their heads and quickly stood to bow to me. I also bowed at them and the three of us sat around the table.

 

“So what brings you here?” I faced Rina as I asked her.

 

She was looking so down after I asked her with a tone like that…She felt like we were back to square one.

 

“Uhhmmm…Joonie, I’m really sorry for abandoning you like that earlier, it’s just that I really missed my brother and my bestfriend so much. I didn’t really forget about you, the truth was I came back to the gate to bid goodbye but then you already left.” Rina said in a low tone. She was teary-eyed and I felt a little guilty seeing that I cause her to be sad but then it’s her fault in the first place.

 

“ I understand Rina, don’t worry I’m not mad or anything, it’s just that I feel down coz of that but since you already apologized I’m feeling fine now.” That was all that I can say, though it was a half lie I can’t really say to her that I’m mad because she missed her brother and best friend so much. It’s not like I can stop her from doing so.

 

“Really Joonie? I’m so glad that were okay now!” she smiled at me as she take my hand and put something in it.

 

“I give this to you as a sign of our friendship. Don’t lose it! ‘kay?” she has this cheeky smile in her face.

 

“I won’t ever lose it Rin. I promise” I raised my right hand to make her see that I’m really sincere to here.

 

“Thanks  Joonie! By the way, Joonie this is Mir my bestfriend. Mir this is Joonie, my other bestfriend” she was really looking happy as she introduced me to her “best friend”. I don’t want to disappoint her so even though that guy “Mireu” is giving me death glares I still shooked his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you Mir” I said.

 

“It’s nice meeting you too!” Mir said wearing a fake smile at me.

 

“Joonie, I guess we’ll get going, it’s getting pretty dark now” Rina said as she wear the I’m-so-sorry face.

 

“It’s alright…Thanks again for this ring Rina! Bye!” I said as I waved goodbye to her.

 

She also waves her hand as she bid goodbye to me and as she was saying goodbye I was greatly shocked by what I saw. We were wearing an identical ring! I was so moved when I saw that and since then our friendship grew even deeper.

 

Months have passed since that day and I’ve never imagined that the day will come by when all of my happy days would be shattered.

 

“Joonie, I’m leaving” rina said seriously.

 

“Oh, okay” I said nonchalantly.

 

“No Joonie! Take me seriously! I’m leaving for good! I’m going back to England!” Rina said angrily.

 

I was really shocked by her sudden announcement.

 

“W-Why so sudden??” I shooked her really hard coz she was so silent.

 

“Daddy’s partner was a scammer. It’s a good thing that their partnership is still not permanent so he didn’t get daddy’s money.” Rina sobs as she tells me the whole story.

 

The truth is I’m not really mad at her. I’m just angry at the fact that we’ll be apart from now on. I don’t want to be apart from her. I know this is too sudden but I’ve come to love her, not only as my closest friend but more than that. I want to put a stop to this but I’m just a kid, I can’t meddle with the adult’s businesses. It’s just impossible for me.

 

The day that I feared the most came. It’s the day when my beloved will leave. Their things were all set, their house is now cleaned, and not a single memory of them will be left in this house. Rina’s Mom hugged me as she said her words of goodbye to me.  Her dad also hugged me and said goodbye, even though were not that close I’ve also come to like him as a dad. I joined them at the limousine as they went to the airport. I am really crying so hard now and Rina as well. We both know that we might not see each other again and even if we do we might not recognize each other. Rina hugged me very tightly and kissed my cheeks. I hugged her even more and kissed her on her cheeks and forehead. Their family is going to board their luggage now. I can’t go beyond here anymore, it’s off limits. This is my last chance of seeing her, my very last chance…

 

 

Their plane already left. They are now on their journey back to England. She’s now going to be with her real best friend and I’m going to be left here forever. My beloved will be in his cradle since I’m not going to be with her anymore. Goodbye my love…my first love, and maybe… my ONLY love in this lifetime.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! Another update! I finally ended their childhood part!

Yes! woah! i thought i am never going to have ideas on how to but luckily

annikhun's advices and comments were really a big help to me!

>>>FIGHTING!!

 

Thanks for your support!!!