I'm Glad I Did It!

Waiting for an Eternity

 

 

 

Rin’s POV

 

I was awakened by the sunlight that my eyes through the tiny slits of my blinds.    

 

“Mireu…Mireu? Panda?”

 

I continued to search my bed by rolling around, but there were no sign of him. I jumped off my bed and searched my room.

 

“MIR!!! Mir!!! Panda! Yu—huh—!“

 

I went to the bathroom...to my walk in closet...to my veranda...but still he wasn’t there. Where could he be?

 

Suddenly….

 

*BOOM*

 

What was that? Where’s the loud noise coming from? I rushed downstairs and smelled something foul.

 

*Cough* *cough*

 

Smoke! Smoke! Oh no! What happened to my kitchen?!?

 

I cleared the smoke in my eyes and there a man in a strawberry apron caught my eyes.

 

PFFFFTTT!! Hahahahaha!!! My stomach hurts…it hurts from laughing…

 

“Why are you wearing my apron Mir?? I mean it’s too cute for you, you know…PFFFTTTT!!!”

 

I still can’t stop from laughing. I mean the apron’s cute but to think that he’ll wear it and I’m seeing it just give me the creeps…to the point that I’m laughing out loud.

 

“Rina…Stop it!! Please…It’s embarrassing!!!”

 

He looks so cute!! Especially when he pouts.

 

“Nah…there’s nothing to be embarrassed about…but wait, what are you doing here in the kitchen anyway?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m cooking breakfast for you!”

 

He’s fidgeting now…

 

“coz…I want to surprise you…” he said in a low voice.

 

“Really? Ohhh…you’re so sweet…that’s why I really love you”

 

He suddenly got bright and hugged me.

 

“Really? You really love me?”

 

“Silly! Of course I love you! You’re my Panda!!”

 

He let me go and got a little sad with what I said…Huh?

 

“Did I say something wrong?”

 

“Oh no…nothing…”

 

“Mi—mireu? Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

I sat beside him and lean my head on his shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

I kissed his cheek and lay myself on his lap. He brushed my head and smiled at me.

 

“Its alright..Come on now…get up…”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Were gonna buy kitchen stuff my bear…my cute little bear…”

 

“For what?”

 

He looked around the kitchen and showcased the mess he did.

 

“Oh…right…I’ll head upstairs and get myself ready.”

 

“Ok…I’m gonna get ready too…good thing I brought my things last night”

 

We went our separate ways now and got dressed up.

 

“I’m ready now!”

 

I wore a loose white shirt over a black tube, skinny jeans and my favorite black heels and viola!

 

“You look so stunning even though your clothe simply…amazing Rin”

 

“Ah…Knock it off!” then we both laughed.

 

I ride in his blue Ferrari and saw girls giggling at us.

 

“Look who’s a lover boy here…”

 

“Tss…they’re just fans…nothing to be jealous about…”

 

“I’m not jealous!” I can feel that my face is turning bright red…

 

PFFFTTT!! Hahahhahah

 

He’s laughing so hard at me…This is so embarrassing!!! (>.<)

 

After a 30 minute drive we finally reached the market. Every eyes are looking at us. I feel so uncomfortable.

 

“Woah! That couple look so good…” said one girl…

 

I forgot to tell yah…we are in a disguise so no one can recognize us…even though I’m new here a lot of people know me…I’m still a Korean you see…

 

“That guy looks so gorgeous!! Eeekkk!!”

 

They are staring at Mir rather differently…a seductive look I guess…

 

I hold Mir’s arm and dragged him to a different direction.

 

“Oh…he’s already taken…what a bummer…” I smiled as I heard that…

 

Wait! What am I smiling for? Am I happy to be thought of as his girlfriend??

 

(//////)

 

I’m blushing again…eeekkkk!!!

 

He looks so happy as we walked around…I never seen him this happy…I’m glad he busted my kitchen earlier for if it weren’t for that we wouldn’t be here enjoying ourselves.

 

 

Mir’s POV

 

“That couple looks so happy…she’s so lucky to have husband like him.”

 

I blushed as I heard the girl tell that to her friend. Me? Rin’s husband?

 

(/////)

 

I’m blushing!! I’m flattered…I can’t believe it…

 

But we really looked like a newlywed couple here…shopping for our house.

 

“I’m really glad I busted her kitchen” I whispered.

 

“Did you say anything Panda?”

 

I shook my head and continued to what I am doing.

 

She asked me a lot of things as she get some stuff…she’s really enjoying this. I’ve never seen her so agitated in doing stuff other than cooking, singing and modeling.

 

She looks so cute…an ideal wife…really…

 

“Dear!” I called her…I wanted to at first but when she said coming dear…oh I was in heaven…

 

She smiled at me and winked. The girls were so jealous at her and I also feel a lot of glares coming from the guys.

 

She’s so good at playing with me…we really are so good with each other…I hope that she’ll come to realize that…

 

We finished buying the stuff we need and then we ate at a restaurant. We both removed our disguises now.

 

“WOAH! It’s a good thing this restaurant has special rooms for actors and actresses!”

 

“Yeah…Thanks to you I know now where to eat delicious food while not worrying for bystanders looking at me as I eat. Hahahaha!”

 

I saw a foam of milk in her lip and wipe it with my hands. Our face are so close with each other…I can’t resist it…

 

RING—RING—RING—RING!!!

 

RING—RING—RING—RING!!!

 

RING—RING—RING—RING!!!

 

RING—RING—RING—RING!!!

 

“Hello?”

 

(Mir…where are you? Have you forgotten we have a radio guesting today?)

 

CRAP! I totally forgot about it!

 

“I’m gonna go there right now…we weren’t that far anyway…”

 

(Alright…just get your here now or else--)

 

TOOT* TOOT*

 

I ended the call and dragged Rina to the parking lot…

 

“Where are we going Mir?”

 

“To ***** station, I forgot that we have a radio guesting for today”

 

“Ok…ok…let’s go now”

 

I started to drive now and quickly went to the station. Luckily the traffic’s only light so we got there really fast.

 

“I’m sorry everyone!” I bowed down

 

“It’s alright…At least you got here in time…” Byung hee oppa said to me.

 

“Hi Oppa!” Rina said from behind.

 

“Ri—Rina? Why are you here?”

 

“Mir and I went shopping…tehee!”

 

“God! You two went shopping?!?”

 

We both nod.

 

“Uhmmm…guys I forgot to tell yah…I was planning to say it yesterday but because of the sudden turn of events I wasn’t able to say it..”

 

They looked even more shocked…Joon,Seung Ho, and Thunder.

 

“This is Rina…my sister!”

 

“W-w-what?!?”

 

The three of them shouted.

 

Byung hee oppa sure know how to stir things up…tsk…tsk…

 

I guess this is really the start of our one heck of a ride…

 

I just hope that this will be for the best!!