The Small Beginnings

Waiting for an Eternity

It all started when we were still in first grade...

It was a fine day, the sun shining bright, the gentle breeze, the blooming flowers, the chirping birds---

 

and the day wouldn't be complete if the kind and gentle joonie did'nt show his heartwarming smile to all... It was really a fine day then.

HEY Joonie!!called one of the girls in his class. Wanna join us play the human train??asked the girl happily smiling hoping to get a "YES" from him.

 

The little cute joonie think very eagerly on whether he will join or not and in just a split second."OK! I'll join" and feeling so overwhelmed the little girl jumped and jumped as if she won in the lottery (as if you could win at that age!LOL)

And so the liitle girl,Joonie and some of their classmates proceeded playing.

"Chaga--chaga--chaga--chaga--CHUG!CHUG!" the voices of the little ones were in unison as they sang it all over and over again. They enthusiastically imitated the sound of the train. The children were very happy and continued to play for a couple of minutes until their teacher called them and announced that it's time for them to take a nap. The kids were all so obedient and quickly followed their teacher's orders. They now move onto their mats and started falling asleep.

 

Joonie was trying his hardest to fall asleep but can't because of a crying voice he kept hearing...at first he just ignored it but then grew tired of it (he is a little quick witted when it comes to that matters) and got off the mat to look around. He saw his teacher also sleeping besides his other classmates. He kept hearing the noises and wandered where it was coming from. He kept looking and looking until his eyes twitch but still he cant seem to find where it is. He thought very carefully...forming little frown in his beautiful face and at last he thought of the perfect place...

 

"I know where to find her!!" says joonie happily. He opened the door to their classroom and behind the miniature house he found a little girl crying... her eyes were all red from all the crying she had made. "Why are you crying?" asked little joonie. The girl didn't answer and just continued to cry and being quick witted he got a little irritated and asked her "Would you just tell me or write your name if you reaaly don't wanna talk so that i could know you!"

--------

--------

--------

an awkward silence went between them...and just as when joon was about to open his mouth"I-I'm Rina...I just transferred here today...uhhmm and about this(pertains to her action) i'm just a little lonely coz no ones talking to me so I went here to this miniature house to play hoping someones gonna play with me but then they're too busy trying to caught you're attention(getting a little pissed here) so mind if I ask you now just who are you to dare steal the crowd that was supposed to newly belong to me!!!(yeah right a little too young to be a narcissist neh? LOL)...

 

joonie was caught off guard by the sudden change of mood of the little girl and was taken aback by what she said to him. And being a little narcissist and a person who loves gathering attention he was completely offended by the tone of her voice.

 

"W-W-What the?? How dare you talk to me like that?? Y-You insolent girl!" shouted the very furious joonie. (it was his very first time to be offended like that) "and besides who would want to look at you? FREAK! your not even that beautiful!!" joonie continues to grant to little Rina.

 

Rina was shocked and was greatly disheartened by the words joonie gave her. She can't accept it so she quickly ran away from him...away from the miniature house, away from their room...she found herself running in the playground... "YAH!! How dare that little BRAT!(being a brat herself) He's definitely not going to get away with this...just watch me little joonie i'll surely have my revenge! NOBODY and i mean NOBODY would dare call me a FREAK!!!GRRRRR!!! BASTARD!!!!

 

 

 

there you go here's the first chapter...so how did this go?

what do you think of it? :DD