This is it!

Waiting for an Eternity

Present Time

 ------------------Thirteen Years Later------------------

 

“WE LOVE YOU JOONIE-OPPA!!!” the voices of the fans roared in the coliseum.

 

“MBLAQ!MBLAQ!MBLAQ!” their voices even grew higher as they saw on the screen that their idol’s car is approaching the coliseum.

 

The loud noises inside the coliseum are too much for them to bear. Their ears are almost going to break if they didn’t close their windows.

 

“Woah!!! Our fans are so energetic!!” The cutie blonde guy said while he was his lollipop.

 

“Cheondung!! Stop eating that our shows going to start any minute so quit fooling around!!” the gloomy guy said in a serious and commanding tone.

 

“Yah! Chill out Seung Ho! You’re too nervous!” Byung hee said as he taps his leader’s shoulder.

 

“But I can’t help it…it’s just that---“ leader shii was suddenly cut off.

 

“Let’s leave it for later, now we have a show to do” Byung hee grabbed Seung ho’s hand and got off the car. They waved non-stop to their fans as they were walking on the red carpet.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“CLICK-CLICK-CLICK”

 

There were sounds of the camera echoing in the room. The light was so bright and there were beautiful dresses at the backstage.

 

“Give me a seductive look Rin” the photographer ordered to Rina.

 

Without a word Rin changed her pose and give the photographer her most seductive look. The staff and the fans watching were all captivated by her. They were drooling and having nosebleeds coz of the radiance Rin is emitting.

 

“WOAH!!” the fans were still in awe and just stared at Rin the whole time. They respect her talent and beauty so much that everywhere she goes they always follow.

 

“She is really the most famous model here neh? She has surpassed all of the professional models here!” said one of the fan girls.

 

“Right! And not to mention that she has Korean blood on her! That’s why I really really love her!!” another fan squealed.

 

“I wonder how did she become so famous here in Paris? I mean she’s from England right?” another one asked.

 

“Yes…I wonder why?” the girl was thinking really hard.

 

“Well I heard that her mom’s a designer and that her dad is involved in the show business too. I also heard that her brother is a singer too but then I don’t know if it’s true. Yah! that’s not important! What’s important is that she’s good and famous!” the fan said and chuckled at them.

 

“Ok that’s it! Rin you can rest now” the photographer said to Rin. “Let’s start packing up now!” he then said to the other staffs.

 

“So how was it? Did you find him good?” Manager Han asked her.

 

“Well…he’s good enough, but you know how I don’t like to work with the same people every time right?” Rina said mockingly.

 

“I understand, but why don’t you want to?” manager san asked again.

 

“------“ she didn’t answer. She just ignored the question and since her manager knows her very well he understand what she meant. She doesn’t want to talk about it and when she doesn’t want to you can’t do anything to persuade her.

 

“Yah! I wish Mireu was here…He’s the only one who can control her.” Manager san whispered to himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

All of the members now are preparing at the backstage. Everything is set. The only thing that’s left is them and in less than 10 minutes the show’s gonna start.

 

“Were really lucky to be included here in the best shots at the music bank” Doongie said happily.

 

“You better be kiddo!” Joonie said mockingly.

 

The two of them laughed at their childish antics. They were so loud and Mir is getting a little irritated at the two of them. Mir is the maknae of the group, though Thunder and Joon is just months older than him.

 

“Will the two of you just shut up? Your wasting your energy for nothing!” Mir shouted at the two of them.

 

“Chill out Mireu!” Byung hee stopped Mireu from getting angrier. “You two! Behave or Hyung will spank you!” he looked at them with an angry face, and coz of his fatherly attitude the two quickly behaved and stooped playing.

 

“That’s better!” Byung hee said.

 

“Mblaq! You’re up in 5 minutes!” manager san announced.

 

“Alright! Were Coming!” All of them answered in unison.

 

5-4-3-2-1

 

Hey

STAY

 Love is all over
Try to black it out,


Still can’t believe that you’re gone


and this is MBLAQ

ireoljulmollasseo nega nal tteonasseo

yeongwonhalgeotcheoreom mideonneunde (no~no)

geureoke mideonneunde..

modeungeol georeosseo neorwihaeseo nan dabeoryeosseo

miryeonhage mireonaeji motago (no)

eotteoke niga naege apeumeul juneungeonji
 

Oh baby stay with me naegyeoteman isseo jwo

niga nae jeonbuyeotdan mallya(aaaaaaaa) Stay in my heart

Oh baby stay together naman ireoke

neoman barabogoinneungeonji(iiiiiiii) Stay in my heart

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So how was work?” Rin’s mom asked her.

 

“It was okay…” Rin said exhaustedly.

 

“Have you thought about it? What’s your decision?” Rin’s mom looked at her with a serious face.

 

“---“ she was silent and looked like she’s not going to.

 

“I-I’m going, I’ll accept the offer of Mr. Bi” Rin looked hesitant but then her words are as strong as ever.

 

“Good! I’ll tell him the good news!” her mom smiled and quickly went away.

 

“God! Is this really going to be alright?” that was all that she can say.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm sorry for the late update!!

 

I'm really busy with school now so I guess I'm gonna update every week starting now...

 

 

I'm really really sorry bout this!

 

Pls do read and continue supporting me!

 

FIGHTING!!