2

My Abductor, My Love

“Oh, good, you’re finally awake.”  A female voice called from Eunji’s right.  She turned her head and found another girl about her age.  “Hi, my name’s Kyuyun.  What’s your name?”

Eunji blinked a few times trying to get a bearing on where she was and who this Kyuyun girl was.  “I’m Eunji.”  She said looking around.  “Where are we?”  She sat up on the bedding she’d been lying on and studied her surroundings.  She was in a small room with glass walls.  There was a bathroom and shower, all with see-through walls; there was no privacy whatsoever. 

“We’re here for study purposes.”  Kyuyun explained noticing Eunji’s frown when she noticed the lack of privacy.  “When your abductor wants a “personal study session” with you though, he takes you to his room.”

Eunji’s eyes widened.  “Excuse me?”

“Well, it’s not always what it sounds like.”  Kyuyun explained.  “It wasn’t for me at first, but after a while we developed a sort of relationship.”  She said with a smile.  “Himchan is actually very caring and gentle.”

“Himchan?”  Eunji questioned.

Kyuyun nodded.  “He’s my abductor and now he’s my lover.”

Eunji scrunched her face in distaste.  “He’s a freaking alien who kidnapped you and you talk about him like you met him on the streets of Seoul on some romantic date.”

“Well, they each find their own perfect specimen in their own unique way.”  Kyuyun blushed.

“Are you kidding me?”  Eunji nearly shouted.  “Your abductor swept you off your feet by taking you out on a date, while mine had some glowing ball stick to my hand so he could track me down and jump out of a window with me?”  Eunji huffed.  “I clearly got the short end of the stick.”

Kyuyun’s face darkened and she shook her head.  “No, you didn’t have the worst experience.”  She said, her eyes trailing over to the opposite corner of the room where another girl sat, huddled on her bedroll.  Eunji wondered how she had missed her to begin with; she looked so despondent, like all the life had been out of her.  “Minhee wasn’t as lucky as us.”  Kyuyun whispered.

Eunji eyed the poor, broken, girl.  “What happened to her?”

Kyuyun looked around before quietly telling Minhee’s story.  “Yongguk was her abductor.  He’s…well; he’s not exactly a bed full of roses.  He’s like some warlord hell-bent on a hostile take-over.  The others keep him in check, but…Minhee experiences the brunt of his frustration.”

Eunji’s eyes widened.  “He forces himself on her?”

Kyuyun shrugged.  “I don’t know exactly.  She won’t ever talk about their “personal time” together.  She never appears hurt in any physical way, so, I don’t know why she is so sullen all the time.”

Eunji frowned.  “So, what did Yongguk do when he abducted her?” 

Kyuyun winced.  “He…he killed her long-time crush who finally asked her out.”  When Eunji’s eyes bulged she added, “On the same day he asked her out; she hadn’t even gotten to kiss him yet.  Yongguk had been watching her and when he noticed another man giving her attention he swooped in, disposed of his rival and claimed her for himself.”  Kyuyun shrugged.  “I suppose it could be seen as sort of romantic…in a twisted, messed-up kind of way.”

Eunji gulped.  She felt very sorry for Minhee.  She didn’t have too long to ponder over the girl’s misfortune though; a strange sound pulled her thoughts away.  She turned and found a handsome man entering through one of the panels of glass that had slid out of the way.  The man had black hair and very attractive features.  He almost seemed pretty.  When he moved toward Kyuyun, Eunji knew he must be Himchan.

“I see my lovely lady has made a new friend.”  He said with a pleasant smile.  “How delightful.”  He crouched down and brushed his fingers against Kyuyun’s cheek.  “How are you today, my love?”

Kyuyun nuzzled into his touch and giggled.  “I’m fantastic now that you’re here.” 

Eunji tried not to gag.  It was disgusting that this girl had given herself so freely to this man.  He wasn’t even human.

“Channie wants to play.  Does my lovely want to play with Channie?”  Himchan cooed.

Eunji seriously had to hold back the barf that time.  The man was so greasy it made her skin crawl. 

“I always want to play with my Channie.”  Kyuyun giggled taking Himchan’s hand and standing up along with him.  She glanced over her shoulder.  “See you later Eunji.”

“Nice to meet you Eunji.”  Himchan said with a grin.  “Daehyun should be along shortly to collect you.”  He informed before the two left, the panel sliding shut once more. 

Daehyun would be coming to “collect” her?  Not if she had any say in the matter.  She was not going to submit herself to some alien ert. 

The glass panel slid open again and she jumped, but it wasn’t Daehyun that entered.  The man had purple hair except for a portion in the front that remained black; his eyes were what one might call smoldering, they could lure or singe, depending on their target.  He was quite handsome, in a very rugged sort of way.  Everything about him screamed dangerous. 

He eyed Eunji momentarily before heading toward Minhee.  He crouched down and said something to her.  Eunji couldn’t hear what he said, but she could almost feel the vibrations of his deep voice.  When Minhee didn’t respond he scooped her up and carried her out of the room.  She looked tiny and helpless in his arms and Eunji felt a sudden urge to tackle the scary-looking man and save the poor girl.  But her attention was quickly drawn to something else.

Daehyun entered the room and Eunji suddenly forgot how to breathe.  Had he been this handsome before?  When he smiled her heart nearly stopped.  She had to get a grip on her emotions.  This man had abducted her; he was an alien.  No matter how human he looked, he wasn’t. 

“I trust you rested well.”  Daehyun’s pleasant voice purred throughout the small room.

Eunji could only nod.

His smile widened and he advanced toward her.  “That is good.  I wanted to make sure you had enough rest before we played together once more.”  He reached out his hand.  “Shall I give you a tour of my spaceship?” 

Eunji stared at his hand like it was some monster that was going to eat her and he simply laughed. 

“Don’t worry, Eunji, I’m not going to hurt you.”  Daehyun said trying to reassure her.  “I promise I will never hurt you.”

Eunji didn’t know why she finally took his hand, but she did.  She figured she had completely lost her mind or something.  Maybe being abducted by a y alien man had caused her to go insane.  There was no other explanation for why she suddenly felt she could entrust this man with her care.  And so, she followed him hand-in-hand as he led her on a tour of his spaceship. 

“This is Jongup,” he said motioning toward a well muscled, brunette man who seemed to be exercising.  “And this is Youngjae, the “genius”.”  He said with a roll of his eyes. 

The man with the bleach-blonde hair whom he was referring to huffed.  “Your sarcasm has been noted.”  Youngjae said as he moved his hands about on what Eunji assumed was a control-panel.  He looked up and looked Eunji up and down.  “Not bad, Dae, I’m actually surprised.”

Daehyun laughed.  “What, you thought I couldn’t find a pretty girl?”

Youngjae chuckled.  “Pure, dumb luck, Dae, that’s all it is.”  He said shaking his head.  “Go have your fun, I have work to do.”  He mumbled as he went back to the control-panel. 

Daehyun pulled Eunji along to another area where a pink-haired man stood, eyes closed, in what looked like some sort of capsule type thing. 

“This is Zelo.  He’s Yongguk’s personal robot.  Though he’s charging right now.”  Daehyun explained.  “Yongguk built him and he only does what Yongguk tells him to do.”  Daehyun said narrowing his eyes.  “He’s a naughty robot if you ask me.”  His lip curled as he continued to eye the robot.  “I don’t trust him.” 

He then smiled at Eunji.  “I’ve saved the best for last.”  He said as he once again pulled her along with him.  He led her through a sliding door into a dark room.  “This is my room.”  Eunji was suddenly very nervous.  She could only barely make him out as they stood in the dark room.  “This is where we shall spend our “personal time” together and get to know one another better.” 

Eunji’s throat felt dry and she felt like the walls were closing in on her.  Was she having a panic attack?

“So, to start our time together, let’s play a game.”  His voice purred in the darkness.

“Wh-what kind of game.”  Eunji asked cautiously.

“It requires the use of your tongue.”  He said as he lowered his face, bringing those succulent lips of his just inches from hers.

A thousand thoughts ran through her mind, most of them not good.  “And what will I be doing with my tongue?”  She asked boldly. 

He snapped his fingers and the lights came on.  “Tasting of course.”  He smiled as he motioned toward an array of food he had spread across a table.  “Sampling foods is one of my favorite games of all time.”  He said happily as he practically bounced over toward the table.  “Your Earth food is simply fantastic; a million times better than the food on our planet.”  He held his hand out for her to join him, and this time she took it without a second thought.  He was simply too cute, all wrapped up in his joy and wonderment of Earth food.  If he was this easy to please then she felt she had little to worry about in the time she would be spending with him.