Seven Things

Just My Imagination

 

 

 

 

 

A little reminder...

 

It would be best to put on Miley Cyrus' Seven Things in speaker while reading this!ahehehe The story came from that song.

 

 

Enjoy yah Chingus!

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Im Yoona did not fall in love easily, and when it came to falling in love with jerks, well it's safe to say that never happened. Her dad had raised her better, had always told her any guy who doesn't treat you right is not someone to waste your time on. She usually followed this advice and by doing so, she never really let anyone close enough to her for her to actually start falling for them. She always found something wrong with any guy who had even had an interest in looking at her. And after a few years of ignoring the guys, they stopped looking, she became that freak that doesn't have any friends. But all that had changed. He had changed that. Ok Taecyeon. 2PM’s beast with a heart of gold and singing talent like she had never seen before.

Everyone loved Taecyeon. What's not to love? He was a giant slice of tall, dark, and handsome all rolled up. Yes, he was dreamy and he had somehow found a way to steal Yoona's heart in one day. And for that first day, and only that day, did Yoona seem to think she had found herself the perfect guy. A guy who never be a jackass and wouldn't purposely hurt her. Boy. she was wrong. Taecyeon was far from perfect. He was full of flaws almost to the point where he was one giant flaw in hot guy packaging.

Where to begin?

1. He was vain.

He couldn't seem to understand that practice was important if he wanted his group to win. When it came down to it, sure he had a great performance but if he wasn't going to put more time into the choreography than into songs then he shouldn't even be on the team. He was dragging them down and he didn't even seem to notice or care. She used to find it as an endearing quality, but now Yoona just wanted to smack him over the head because of it.

2. He liked to play games with her emotions.

Whether he meant to or not he did. Like this one time.

"Hey Yoong?" Taecyeon asked one day after a show where a lot of Kpop groups are present, as Yoona was getting all her stuff together.

She whipped around at the sound of his voice, she had thought everyone had left. "Yeah?"

He nervously shifted from side to side, clearing his throat, and was looking at the floor as if there was something interesting splattered all over it. He looked like a little kid and it was unbelievably adorable. "Are you going to the concert tomorrow?"

Yoona's forehead crinkled in confusion. "The concert?"

"Yeah."

She shook her head. "I wasn't planning on it." she explained slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Oh." he nodded, looking slightly defeated.

"Why?"

He shook his head lightly and smiled at her. "Nothing I was just hoping you were going, I really wanted you there."

Yoona's eyes widened in surprise. "You did, I mean, you do?" she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Taecyeon wanted her to go to his concert because he wanted her there.

"Yeah, I'm nervous about it, it’s kind of a big event, and I was thinking about what helps me calm down when I'm not performing and the first thing I thought of was you. You, just being there I think would put me at ease." he smiled again and shifted once again too. This was obviously was a little uncomfortable for him to say. He was actually saying that she helped him, made him calm. This was going down as one of the greatest conversations she has ever had.

She smiled and tried to brush of the waves of excitement bouncing around within her and calming said. "Well now I have to go." she started to head out the door past Taecyeon who began following right next to her.

"You don't have to, I mean, if you don't want to go you shouldn't feel like you have to go." he rambled while gripping the strap of his backpack tighter.

"No, I have to go. See if you are nervous performing that could get you hurt. So hurt that you wouldn't be able to dance and then the concert would crumble down in ruins, so yes, I have to go." she laughed.

Taecyeon then stopped in the middle of the hall grabbing Yoona's arm to stop her and turn her to face him. Yoona's breath caught in at how close he got to her. His eyes were piercing through hers, and she could feel his body heat radiating off of him. She was pretty sure she had died and gone to heave but for the moment she was ok with that.

"Thank you Yoong, this means a lot to me. I really, really want you to be there." he brushed his hand across her face placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

All Yoona could do was nod and smile up at him. She couldn't believe this was happening. He was standing closer to her then he ever had outside of a dance routine. Her heart was pounding a mile a minute and she was pretty sure his was too. Almost already in complete shock she was even more surprised when he didn't turn away from her. He actually started to lean in. To say that she was freaking out would be a biggest understatement of the year. She had hoped, dreamed, about this happening and now it was in the middle of the hallway of the network. They were so close, she could feel his breath on her face and just as their lips were going to meet, a damn dressing room door came slamming open springing Taecyeon as far away from Yoona as possible. It was probably a good thing he sprung that far because barreling out of the room was none other than Kim Yubin, his girlfriend.

"Taecyeon, there you are." she smiled, seeing him standing there, probably thinking he had been waiting for her. Her smile faded as soon as she saw Yoona standing next to him. "Taecyeon, why are you with her?"

Taecyeon looked down at Yoona and then back at Yubin. "I'm not, she was just walking by when you came out." he lied, Yoona's eyes automatically shut in pain. How is it that he wanted her to go to the concert but he didn't want to even be seen with her in the hallway? She could feel the tears creeping her eyes lids but she tried her hardest not to let them fall. "Let's get out of here." she heard him saying moving further away from her. When Yoona finally opened her eyes, she was glad for the tears blocking her vision or else she would have gotten a crystal clear shot of Taecyeon pulling Yubin into a tight hug.

It's safe to say Yoona stayed home the next night and just posted another selca.

3. He was insecure.

He always worried about not being good enough. Not doing what other wanted him to do. He built his whole life around what Yubin wanted and what Park Jin Young thought he should be doing. It’s almost as if he never had a single thought or feeling for himself. In practice, he pushed himself, almost to the point of straining his vocal cords because he thought if he didn't he wouldn't be good enough. She knew he wanted to be good and to make everyone proud, but sometimes he needed to do things for himself. Sing at his own level, do things he wanted to do, be who he wanted to be. His insecurities about not being good enough were annoying and self pitying and if there was one thing Yoona didn't stand for, it was self pitying. It wasn't going to get you anywhere in life and it just pisses off the people around you.

4. He acted like he was into her, then he would turn around and be into Yubin.

See #2 for an example.

5. He had a real act of making her cry.

She cried over him, a lot. She tried to keep a brave face on camera, act like him being with the stupid didn't bother her, be his friend and only his friend. But at night, it was a whole other story. She cried, all the time. For the moment she got home she would run to her room throw herself onto her bed and just let it all out before her dad’s got home from work. As soon as she heard the door, she would wipe her face off, put on a smile and go out of her room and act like the perfect daughter who didn't have a care in the world. But then 11PM would come and she would be settling down for bed and the second wave of emotions from the day would hit her, harder this time.

She would cry because of him, because of Yubin, because she would be going to bed and she knew that she would dream of him, of him wanting her as desperately as she wanted him, she cried because she would then wake up and the aching whole in her heart would send pain shooting all the way through her body. He may not even know that he makes her cry, but he does, oh did he make her cry.

6. He sometimes acted like his friends, like a jerk.

Though he had never thrown an ice on her before or anyone else that she had heard about. But sometimes when he was with all his other gym buddies, they would treat some of the underclass men like crap. Throwing in dumpsters, pushing into lockers, dumping their stuff on the ground. Taecyeon didn't do a lot of it but he would laugh with them and do that weird guy shoulder hug thing.

And when she came up to talk to him in the hallways, the guys around him started laughing to themselves and whispered to themselves. Occasionally they would say things a little louder so they both would hear what they say. It was always something about how weird she was, or a comment of her fathers, and Taecyeon would laugh to himself a bit like a smug jackass. She didn't understand why he acted like this, in shows backstage, he was sweet and kind to everyone. She once heard Wooyoung called Taeyeon ‘dwarf leader’ and instead of standing up to him, Taecyeon just laughed and nodded. Taecyeon was one of Taeyeon's friends but apparently Taecyeon could care less when he wasn't in the room with them.

And then comes the last flaw, the biggest one of them all. Bigger than how vain he is, how many game he plays and how insecure he is. Bigger than his feelings for Yubin, and how he makes her cry every night, when bigger than acting like a total to the rest of the world. Not his biggest flaw was way bigger than that.

7. Even through all the crap he does and the things he says, Yoona can't help but be totally and unconditionally in love with him.

His hair that seemed to always stay perfect even after long dance rehearsals and practices. His gorgeous dark brown eyes that seemed to see right through all of the walls she put up, straight into who she truly was. It always made her heart flutter when he looked at her like that. He had these pair of old jeans that he wore once a week, that fit him perfectly, he looked good in those jeans.

And then there was when they kissed, ok they didn't really kiss, they kissed in her dreams. It was always perfect though. Gentle and tender but still with a sign of urgency about it, like if they stopped kissing it would be the most awful thing in the whole world. It was sweet and prefect, and not real. But something was better than nothing.

And just like he could make her cry he could also make her laugh. He was without a doubt one of the funniest people she had ever met in her life. Every time they got to the location for tapings, he made her do this little dance with him while singing to SNSD’s ‘Gee’, it always made Yoona start laughing so hard she was almost in tears. The times they laughed together almost made up for all the times she cried over him.

There was this perfect way their hands fit together when they were acting. Even when the acting didn't call for hand holding, Taecyeon's hand somehow always found its way into Yoona's. It never seemed to stop surprising Yoona how well their hands fit together. Like they were made for one another.

Yeah Taecyeon had flaws, a lot of them, but none of that really mattered, because no matter how hard she tried not to, she couldn't help it, she was in love with him. And she planned to stay that way.

 

 

The 7 things I hate about you

You're vain, your games, you're insecure

You love me, you like her

You make me laugh, you make me cry

I don't know which side to buy

You're friends, they're jerk

sWhen you act like them, just know it hurts

I wanna be with the one I know

And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do

You make me love you.

 

The 7 things I like about you!

Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's

When we kiss I'm hypnotized

You make me laugh, you make me cry

But I guess that's both I'll have to buy

Your hands in mine when we're intertwined,

Every thing's alright

I wanna be with the one I know

And the 7th thing I like the most that you do

You make me love you...

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Comment yah guys!=P