Little Sister

Just My Imagination

 

 

 

 

Just a thought guys, if you want to feel the story, put in mind that you is 'I'.

 

 

Imagination mode : ON

 

 

 

Enjoy guys.

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

My P.O.V.

 

I never thought I would have to go back to Korea, yet I am born in Korea, but we moved to Boston when I’m still an infant. I have two Unnie’s and an Oppa. We are a close family and being the maknae of the family, I always got what I wanted, and well I’m not a spoiled brat girl, a spoiled but not a brat. We used to be complete every holiday in Boston, Christmas, New Year, Birthdays. But ever since my Oppa got into that audition and requires him to fly back to Korea, we never are the complete family as we are like. I mean, we are a family but without my Oppa with us, we are not. He would fly back to Boston if he’s not busy with his schedule and his company would let him take a vacation.

I would have always dream of coming back to Korea, meeting new people and to discover what my origins are, since I never had the opportunity to study there, unlike my Oppa and Unnie’s. Well, I’ve known a little about Korea since we are Koreans, but grew up in Boston. I’ve known a little about the history since Appa and Umma lets me read books. And we have a Korean channel in our home tv. We talked in Korean when we are in home.

I’ve been to Korea once, well since we moved to Boston. We where there for our grandfather’s funeral, just for the funeral, we’ve never really go out. It was last year.

My parents would let me come back to Korea after I finished high school and let me go to college in Korea. Since I have my Oppa to look after me there and since I’m really close to my Oppa, they let me.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

It’s the day, the day that I would go back to the place I truly belonged, the place I always dreamed, the place I truly called home.

Umma and Appa drive me to the airport, well my Unnie’s didn’t come because of their work but they’ve called and said their good luck and goodbye’s to me and said that I should be careful there.

Arriving at airport and to the gate my parents hug me tight.

“It’s really really hard to send my little baby away from home.” My Appa said with teary eyes.

“Appa, I’ll always be your baby no matter what. What’s the use of phone right? Appa, I’m just a phone call away. We can still talk every day. Even if I would wake up at three in the morning.” I told him, hugging Appa.

“Baby, we’ll visit you as soon as we can.” Umma said crying and hugging me.

“Umma, yes yes you can. And I’m really hoping that you would return back to Korea, and settle their. I know you missed your hometown, right Umma, Appa?”

“Well baby, because of work, I think we’ll just visit you from time to time. Is that ok?” Mom said hugging me again.

“And besides, Oppa will be with you there.” Appa said caressing my cheek.

“Yeah, if he’s not busy!” I said pouting and crossing hands on my chest.

“Oh our baby girl, don’t get mad at your Oppa, we know he’s got that career there.” Umma said.

Well, I really got mad at my Oppa, he’s been busy lately and never did he take just a minute to talk to me. We used to be so close, well, we’re still close. But not as close as before where I would usually sleep in his room with him, talk to him until the wee hours of the day, walking with him to school. But ever since he got to that audition to become an idol, we seldom talk and see each other. And this opportunity of mine to go back to Korea is really great, I want our closeness to come back.

You may be wondering who my Oppa is, right? Well, his no other than Ok Taecyeon. Yeah right, that beastly man of 2PM, the main rapper of the group.

I’m really, really proud of my brother. He’s got a successful career. He got to travel the world. He got to perform to the biggest venues. He got to meet new people. But one thing is really missing, he got no one to be with him, I mean he got all the loves from the fans, we his family, and s. But I want him to love and be loved, by a girl. And when it comes to this, there’s always that one person that comes in to my mind.

And that girl is Im Yoona. You heard me right, Im Yoona. Girls’ Generation’s Im Yoona. Girls’ Generation’s visual, center.

I’m such a fan of Yoona ever since my Oppa did that Gee dance number in Music Bank. You remember that? It was like trending. Male idols are group into nine to form a group once they called the Boy’s Generation. It was really hilarious, really funny. And I was like oh my god, my brother would be gay. Well it’s not really, in American music where I used to, if a male singer doing a dance of a female singer’s song it’s really not great to watch to, gross. But in KPOP, it’s really different. Male groups doing female group’s songs, it’s really entertaining and an it. And because of that, I got to used to it, and loving KPOP.

Ok back to Yoona. I’ve always dream of, my Oppa and her would end up together. I mean, who wouldn’t? She’s every girl’s dream to be like her, every man’s dream to be their lover, every mother’s dream to be their daughter and every daughter’s dream to be her sister. Well, I’ve always dream to become her sister, well not that my Unnie’s are not nice, but Yoona, she’s perfect. I’ve seen her once, but from a far. My brother gave me a ticket to watch SM Town Live in New York, because he knows that I’m a fan. And there, I saw her. She’s really a goddess, as what my Oppa describes her. It’s like seeing an angel without wings.

I know my brother’s head over heels with that girl, I know, I really know. We’ve talked about her all the time, every time he calls me. Remember that time when they were casted in that show, Family Outing Season 2? Yeah, he called me before they started filming that show. It was two in the morning when he called saying he’s been casted on a variety show, and with Yoona. Oh boy, you would’ve have never imagine my brother would be like that, full of energy and smiles. Her ultimate crush would be with him in a show, a show. I really am very happy about that, I was jumping and screaming on the wee hours.

And the sad part was, he got turned down. Well, he tried to ask her if he could date her, but unfortunately that time, she’s dating Donghae. You guys know Donghae right, Lee Donghae of Super Junior? I felt really bad, I mean, I wanted her to be with my Oppa. I want her to be Oppa’s girlfriend.

But hey, my Oppa never give up. Remember that gold ring he used to wear everytime? That plain gold band ring? Yes, that one. That’s from our parents, it’s a gift. We four had the same ring. They said to give the ring to the ones we love, to the ones that we think are the half of us, to the ones who is really we think would be the one that we are gonna be spending for the rest of our lives.

He said he gave his to Yoona. And I was like no, I thought he’s with Donghae. He said yes, they are still together, but for some reason he just couldn’t give up. So he gives the ring to her, if there’s really a chance for them. Luckily she accepted the ring and said if the right time comes, and she’s not with Donghae anymore, she would return it to him and will give him her answer.

And until now, I don’t know what happens next to that. My brother got a very busy, and we have no time now to talk. But hey, we’ve got all that when I got to Korea right? Yeah!

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

I got really emotional once my flight was called. Being away with Umma and Appa for the very first time. But hey, I got to come back to my Oppa, the Oppa I truly missed.

“Okay honey, call us once you landed okay?” My Umma said and hugged me once again.

“Sure I will Umma. You guys take care here okay? And don’t miss me too much.” I said jokingly, trying to not to get too emotional.

“Ahw my baby. Don’t worry, if we will miss you, we will book a flight right away to Korea.” My dad said, half crying and half laughing.

“You guys, I love you Umma, Appa.” I hugged them both, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

“And oh I forgot to tell you, Taec Oppa will be picking you up from the airport.” Mom said checking his phone.

“Ahw, he better be, or else I will kill her!” I said jokingly with my made face.

“And he’s got a surprise for you.” Appa said winking his one eye to me.

“And we know you would really love the surprise honey.” Umma said holding my hands.

What could that surprise be? I’m really curious and excited. And then my flight got called again.

“So guys, this is really is it is it.” I said to them. Appa handed me my luggage and Umma handed me my passport and ticket.

Oh boy, this would be a really long plane ride. I would just sleep in the plane. Yeah, can’t wait to meet my Oppa. Very soon yah!

“Bye baby.” Appa said, hugging me for the last time.

“Call us everyday okay?” Mom said, hugging me for the last time and turned to Appa and hug him.

“I surely will. So, this it, I’m going in now.” I said turning my back to them. I don’t want to glance back, I don’t want to cry.

And so here I am, walking through the gate and into the plane. Korea, see you in 15hours.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

It was now four in the morning, I looked into the window to see what else, none, dark. I really thought we landed already. I checked my phone, oh I got a signal, shhh I know it’s not allowed but hey I just wanted to check if Oppa texted me. And yes, he did!

“Hey lil’sissy, sorry I didn’t call yesterday when you’re about to board the plane. Maybe any time soon you’ll be landing now, but I just got off from practice and I need to pick up something. After I got it, I’ll be heading to the airport directly okay? Stay inside, don’t go outside or anywhere. There’s a café near the gate. Stay their okay? Okay, see you soon. Love you.” Taec Oppa texted, ahwwww he’s really the sweetest brother. I giggled.

And then the stewardess approached me. !

“Miss, could you please turn off your phone. We’ll be landing shortly. Thanks.” She smiled and walked away. Like yeah, do you know who I am? Well I know you don’t know. Seriously, if that was my brother, I know she would just let them be. Grrrrrr favoritism! But really, it’ not good to use the phone inside the plane. So I turned it off and buckled my seatbelt back. We are landing in a few. Yeah!

And now here I am, walking out of the plane and into the tunnel. God I’m almost there. I checked my back if someone’s there, oh there’s this cute steward. Oh god. He smiled at me, I melted!

“Oh hi, uhm can you take a picture of me please? It’s my first time here and I just wanted to take a picture of me in the tunnel. Can you please?” I begged with those puppy eyes.

“Oh, sure I can. And welcome to South Korea.” He said, then I handed him my phone. And click. I immediately posted it in my Instagram account with a caption. “It’s so good to be home. South Korea is my home.”

After I got it posted and finally to the inside of the airport, the smile on my face never faded away. I was like smiling from ear to ear. God, it feels so good to be home.

I texted Oppa that I just got out of the plane, and I’m now heading to get my luggage. He replied back saying he’s on his way now to the airport.

I really really got excited that I stumbled into the trash can. Gosh, so embarrassing. Keep it calm, and stand up. Smile!

While I’m standing there, waiting for my luggage, there’s this two girls who keeps on looking at me. Gosh, I’m not a celebrity for goodness. Ignore them, ignore them. Then click. Did they just take a picture of me? What the hell, yah I’m not a celebrity gracious. Keep calm. The fcuk, where’s my luggage, I wanna get out of here. And then there it goes, my green luggage. I got it, then immediately head out to find that café Oppa’s been talking about. Well I didn’t take long to find it, Oppa’s right, it’s really just near the gate. I got in immediately, and order myself a cup of hot coffee. I take a seat near the door so I can see Oppa immediately.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Thirty minutes. Yah, what is Oppa taken too long? While waiting, I checked my Twitter and Instagram accounts. No mentions, fck. But hey, why don’t I search my Oppa’s name. I typed Oppa’s name on the search list of Twitter and god, one tweet got me jumped off my chair. The hell. That girls, that girls, I knew it. I saw a tweet, a tweet asking “Is she Taecyeon’s little sister?” and then attached to it was a picture of me, standing near the belt. I knew it was that two girls who posted it. Ahrg. I want my life private. Well, better be prepared for this right? Okay. Keep Calm.

I keep calling and calling Oppa’s number, but I can’t reach him. What the hell, where are you now Oppa?

And then I got a call, it’s Appa.

“Oh, hey baby girl. Are you with Oppa now?”

“No Appa, I’m still in the airport. I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes now and I keep calling Oppa but I couldn’t reach him.” I said, nearing to crying now.

“Oh baby, he’s on his way there. He just has to pick something. Stay where you are okay?” Appa said, trying not to worry.

“Okay Appa, I will. Kiss Umma for me. I love you.” I said then cut the call.

I take a sip of my now cold coffee when someone patted my shoulder.

“Oppaaaa?!” I said without looking.

Disappointingly, I just smiled to them. Here are these two girls again. Yah, what do you want from me? I’m not Oppa. Keep Calm. I told myself.

“Annyeong, uhm we’ve been looking at you since inside and we are just wondering, are you Ok Taecyeon’s little sister? We’ve seen you in the photos Taecyeon posted and you really looked familiar.” The girl with those skimpy shorts asked.

The hell, these girls. Are you not cold or something? One cut of those shorts and your flower will be revealed. Oh god. Fan girls please.

I was about to answer her and will try to lie that I’m not when my phone rings. It was from an unknown number. Yah. I should take this call so that these girls will go away.

“Hello?” I said calmly to the phone.

“Lil’sissy, it’s me Oppa. My phone died sorry. We’re about to enter the airport’s parking lot.”

“We?” I asked.

“Oh, with…Khunnie.” My Oppa said with a little hesitation, then I heard a loud laugh. Nickhun huh? Well, my brother knows that I really got a crush on Nickhun. But yah, I sense a slight lie on that. I just didn’t take attention to it.

“Oh, should I go to the parking lot or you will come and pick me up inside? I’m still at the café you talked about.” I said trying to take a glimpse on the two girls who are now ordering coffee from the counter.

“Oh okay, I’m going to pick you up. I know you’ve got a really heavy baggage.” He said laughing.

“Yah, it’s not that heavy Oppa.” I said making face.

“Oh okay okay. I’m hanging up now.” He ended.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

I was waiting still, playing on my phone. I take a glimpse on the two girls, they are seating on a table not so close to mine. They are busy with their phones, tweeting and instagramming I think. And then I looked outside and caught a tall and buffy man walking into the café. He’s wearing a cap and shades. From the very first time my eyes landed on him, I know he’s my Oppa. The Oppa I really truly missed. I know he sees me, because I saw those be dimpled smile on his face. I took another glimpse on the two girls, I guess they didn’t still sense that my idol brother is here. Boo fan girls.

He approached me and gives me directly a powerful hug. Lifting me up from the ground and kissed my cheeks. Oh boy, I really missed these hugs, these kisses. I was so lost in his arms. I guess I just missed him so much.

“Oppa, put me down now. I’m not a baby anymore.” I said trying to be put down.

“Ahw, our little girl’s shy now. For me, you’ll always be my baby.” He said hugging me again and kissed the top of my head.

I got really shy. I take a glimpse again to the two girls. I guess, they have sense the presence already. They we’re giggling and I don’t know, if they want to approach us but hesitate. I know they knew who this guy I’m with now is. So I go grabbed my backpack, and pulled Oppa.

“Oppa, I think we better go now. And by the way, where is Khunnie Oppa?” I said in whisper, I don’t want to make a scene here.

“Oh, he’s just in the car. We wouldn’t like to make a scene right?” He said, taking my right hand with his left hand and my big luggage with his right hand.

As we walked out of the café and heading to the elevator, I sensed a lot of girls are walking on our direction. Oh god, help!

“Don’t stop, just walk faster.” Oppa said, still gripping my hands softly.

And then someone shouted.

“Ok Taecyeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!”

Oh god, fan girls. We don’t want to make a scene. Please.

Luckily we got into the elevator. Hitting the close button again and again. It was like a scene from Godzilla where he’s been chased with those baby Godzillas and into the elevator. God, horror movie is this? Unfortunately, it closed really slowly. Yah elevator, hurry up, close now. But thanks to those airport guards who tried to barricade those crazy fan girls. Thanks Misters.

“This would be on the news anytime soon.” My Oppa said wiping those sweat on his forehead.

“Nah, it won’t Oppa.” I said, trying to think positive.

He was still holding my hands. Oh god I surely missed this. And then ding. We got to the airport’s basement parking area.

We walked to the farthest area of the parking lot, the hell Oppa, you surely didn’t picked the closest to the elevator, shucks!

We walked and walked until we reached and stopped at a white car, a white Volkswagen Scirocco R-Line.

“Oppa, you bought a car?” I asked him.

“Huh? No.”

“Then whose car is this? Your company let you borrow this yah? Or is this Khunnie Oppa’s? But I thought his car is colored black? Where is he by the way?” I asked totally lost.

Say what, the car looks familiar. Haven’t I searched for that on Google? Yeah, I’ve searched for that in Google, what it’s like. Because I know someone who got a car like this. I was so lost in my thoughts when someone walked out of the car. I got so attached to watching the door that I didn’t notice that that someone is walking into my direction. Oh, that’s not a guy’s feet. Is that really Khunnie Oppa’s feet? Oh wow, he surely got girly feet. I was daydreaming and then reality strikes.

I slowly lifted my head up to see who’s the owner of those feet. And then, bang! Am I dreaming? Oppa pinch me please. I gotta be dreaming yah? Kill me! She’s wearing a floral shorts, and a really lose Boston shirt that I recognize, is that Oppa’s? And she’s just wearing a slipper, well, not really just a slipper, it’s a green Tory Burch slipper. My eyes got really wide, and my mouth…

“Baby girl, you’re mouth. Close that.” My Oppa said laughing slightly. He gave the girl a kiss on the lips and put his right hand around her waist.

Oh god, I’m really speechless right know. Did I just saw my Oppa take a quick kiss to that girl? Oh god. Does this means…

“Baby girl, I want you to meet my girlfriend…” He paused and looked at the girl, smiling widely and then kissed her cheeks.

“Yoona.” He said proudly.

I was really shocked. Did I just hear it right? Yoona? Yoona from Girls’ Generation? The one that he got a really really big crush on for a long time now? Im Yoona? Oh god, wake me up. I’m really not dreaming right? And then I heard the most angelic voice I’ve ever heard.

“Hello lil’sissy.” Oh god, did she just called me lil’sissy? I got my eyes wide open again, and then she spoke again.

“Oh sorry, you don’t like me calling you lil’sissy? Sorry.” She said with a really worried face.

“Oh no no, it’s just that, I’m really really shocked.” I said a little too shy.

Then Taec Oppa said. “Okay girls, we better get out of here. We don’t want to make a scene right?” he said giggling. Trying to kiss Yoona Unnie but landed on the side of her head.

“Baby, watch what you’re doing.” She said trying to pinch Oppa’s ear.

Oh god, I think I’m gonna die when I’m with them. From the looks of it, teasing, hugging, kissing. Oh god please, wake me up. I keep giggling and the smile on my face really. Then Oppa noticed me.

“Hey lil’sissy, come on. We’ll fill you on our way to the villa.” He said opening the door for me and Yoona Unnie to enter. He puts my luggage on the compartment at the back. Yoona Unnie lets me in, well I should be on the back seat, since they want to be beside each other.

I’m really really shocked. Fill me now with those words please. Please!

“So baby girl, how’s your flight?” Oppa asked starting the engine. Yoona then takes something from her bag, a small box. Then she handed it to me.

“What’s this Unnie?” I asked, still with few words coming out my mouth. I then opened the box and saw a bracelet with turtle charms.

“It’s a welcome gift, Oppa here said you really like turtle stuffs. I saw it on the mall then I thought about you when I saw the little turtle charms.” She said looking at me trying to stand when…

“Yah baby, I’m driving. Stay still in your seat please.” Taec Oppa said not leaving his eyes on the road.

“Ahw baby, I’m just handing lil’sissy my gift.” Yoona said cupping my brother’s cheeks. Then kissed him.

“That’s perfect.” Oppa said, trying to put his arms around her. But she didn’t, well me too didn’t like the idea. Yah Oppa, please focus on the road, we might get into accident.

A little way more chitchats with Unnie and we feel like really close. She’s really fun to talk to. We’ve talk a lot about my Oppa. And then I discovered that they are in a relationship since December last year. What the hell? Why didn’t I know about all of this? Oh man. I pinched my Oppa’s side, well there’s really nothing to pinch on, but I just tried.

“Yah Oppa, why didn’t you tell me? Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.” I said crossing my hands around my chest and pouted.

“Sorry baby girl. We just wanted our relationship to be low.” He said trying to reach for my hand without taking his eyes on the road.

“Just to your little sister?” I said with a faking my anger. Yoona Unnie just laughs at our silliness.

“Does Umma and Appa knows about this Oppa?” I asked.

“Yes baby girl, Umma’s here on my birthday. And there I introduced Yoona to her.” Oppa said reaching for Unnie’s hands and caressed it. Aaaaah, seriously parents!

I was really, well not really, annoyed. I slumped back to my seat and watch the beautiful sun rising. I diverted my attention to the sun, then to them, then to the sun.

Then I caught an interesting scene. Oppa’s hand is caressing Yoona Unnie’s legs. Oh my Oppa. What are you doing? I giggled at the back laughing silently. Maybe if I’m not here, aaaah, what am I thinking?

“So Unnie, what are you doing today?” I asked just to divert my attention. But still, Oppa’s hands are still on that place. Oppa stop.

“Oh we just finished our arena tours in Japan, and now we all are in vacation.” She said looking at me. Then she noticed I was looking at her legs and realized. She directly pulls Oppa’s hands from it.

I just smiled to her and said. “I think I should be used to this.” I said looking at the window.

They let out a laugh and Oppa said. “Yes, you should.” We three are laughing, we did get what it means. Green!

“Oh yeah right Unnie. You didn’t take a vacation? I saw on Instagram, Taeyeon Unnie is in Europe and Hyoyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie are in Phuket. You didn’t go on a trip huh?” I asked winking at Taec Oppa through the rearview mirror.

Oppa just shooked his head. And laughed lightly.

“Nah, this is vacation right? It’s not just going to other countries, I just can stay here in Seoul. I am taking a vacation here.” She laughs and takes Taec Oppa’s hand.

“She just can’t take it to be away from me.” Taec Oppa teased.

“Oh right.” Then we three again laughed.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Not too long, we arrived at 2PM’s villa. The place is really homey. The good thing about the villa is that all the six members got to have their own rooms. When we entered the villa, all the lights are off, the members must be still sleeping from all the practice for their comeback right? And so Taec Oppa directed me to his sanctuary. He lets me take a fresh bath and said to come out to the kitchen after, he and Yoona Unnie will cook breakfast.

I roam around Oppa’s room. The bed is not made, still the Oppa who doesn’t make his bed. And ahwww sweet, there’s a picture of me and him when I was still seven, he was carrying me in his arms. It was framed in the bedside table. But that’s not all, beside that is a framed picture of him and Yoona, a really really sweet picture of him and her. She was seating on my Oppa’s lap. They were kissing, with the sunset on the background. It was a really sweet picture. I can’t stop looking at it.

Then reality pricked, I need to get a shower, I stink. I drop my suitcase on the floor and opened it, I got a green jogging pants and a plain white shirt. While I was closing my suitcase, I noticed a small suitcase lying near mine. It’s slightly open and a shirt was half way out. I checked it out and tried to close it fine so the shirts from the inside won’t be dirty. I thought it was Oppa’s luggage, for an idol that gets to travel every now and then, but when I pulled the shirt up, it was a girl’s shirt. I got curious, I opened the luggage full. Well, I’m not surprised. It is Yoona Unnie’s after all. Oh yeah, this is what she means ‘vacation’ right? God forgive them.

I took a really nice shower. Got out and trying to blow dry my hair. I saw a blow dryer in Oppa’s cabinet. And yeah, I forgot, I need a brush or a comb. Since I didn’t know where I put my brush, I search for one in Oppa’s room. Searching everywhere, I didn’t find one. And there’s one place I’ve never opened yet, that bedside drawer. I quickly knelt down on the drawer and opened it. Yeah, I found a brush, but I didn’t just found a brush but I found a really shocking things. Oh god, forgive them really. I saw a lot small boxes. Boxes of condoms. Some didn’t have any on it, maybe it got use. Oh god really, forgive them.

 I got out of Oppa’s room and found them in the kitchen cooking. It’s a really nice view to look at. They were like newlyweds, on their honey moon. Oppa’s hugging Yoona Unnie from behind and kissing her shoulders while Unnie is tossing the scramble eggs. I think they didn’t sense that I’m now in the room. I cleared my throat out for them to notice. Oppa immediately turned around to look at me. His ears are really really red. I’m used to it, he’s embarrassed.

“Oh, the food’s almost ready. Go settle yourself on the table.” Yoona Unnie said, placing the scramble eggs on the table.

“What do you want to use, spoon and fork or chopsticks?” Oppa asked me.

“Both.” I said. He handed me a pair of chopsticks and settle the kimchi fried rice in front of me.

“Unnie, you surely knows how to cook. From the looks of these foods, it really must be tasty.” I said clapping my hands.

“My baby is the best cook in the world.” Taec Oppa said kissing Unnie’s lips. Oh god, how many times would I get to see that kiss today? Envy much.

“Okay, let’s eat guys.” Unnie said handing me her famous kimchi fried rice.

I let a taste of her specialty, and it’s really good. Yoona Unnie surely knows how to cook.

We where halfway through our breakfast when suddenly the main door opened. Khun Oppa, Junsu Oppa and Wooyoung Oppa walked into the room. And they smell like alcohol and cigarette really, did they just got out from clubbing? I just thought, but really, they look exhausted.

“Oh hyung, where have you been?” Taec Oppa asked Junsu Oppa.

“Well, we got out of here yesterday night because it’s really really really noisy.” Junsu Oppa said with a bit of sarcastic yet jokingly.

“Oh.” I said, half getting what he’s talking about.

“Oh lil’sissy, you’re finally here.” Khun Oppa hugged me, and kissed my cheeks. Oh god, my ears turned red immediately.

“Yes, finally Oppa.” I said, then giving a hug to Junsu Oppa and Wooyoung Oppa. I got really close to them, I meet them the first time when they got to perform in New York. And talks to them through calls from time to time.

“Wow, you surely are exhausted Oppa’s, where have you been?” I asked. I take a glimpse on Yoona Unnie and Taec Oppa, they were like, nervous?

“Oh, we went clubbing lil’sissy. Party time with girls, yeah.” Wooyoung Oppa said while dancing.

“Oh I thought you guys had all night of practicing your new songs, since your comeback stage is near now.” I said looking at Taec Oppa. And from what I see, I now knew. He lied to me about the practice, oh gosh. Okay, now I know.

“Oh yeah, we had our practice then these guys here went clubbing after. Right guys?” Taec Oppa said wrapping his arms around Junsu Oppa and Khun Oppa. His eyes, where like sending messages to them.

“Oh yeah, practicing.” Khun Oppa smirking.

I take a glance on Yoona Unnie, she’s really really red now. Wow, this talk is taking forever. I can’t wait to talk to Khun Oppa about yesterday night, whew!

“Oh Oppa, come eat with us. Yoona Unnie and Oppa cooked it.” I said to remove the awkwardness.

“Yes, sure. We are really starving, right Yoong?” Junsu Oppa said winking at Yoona Unnie.

Those winkings, eye to eye contacts, they surely are messages. What the hell did happened last night?

“By the way, where are Chansungie Oppa and Junho Oppa?” I asked.

“They are in the 2AM’s dorm. They are too sleepy to go clubbing.” Junsu Oppa said while munching those mando.

“2AM’s dorm? Why didn’t they come home to the villa?” I asked innocently.

“If they are here, they just can’t sleep because of…” Wooyoung Oppa said but got interrupted when Taec Oppa stuffed his mouth with the mando.

“Yah hyung.” Wooyoung Oppa said with a full mouth.

Yoona Unnie is really really red now. I need to connect the dots guys.

“Oh I’m full, I need to take a shower first and go to sleep. See you later lil’sissy. Guys, I’ll go first.” Junsu Oppa said standing and left the room.

“Well I’m going too then. I’m really really sleepy. See yah lil’sissy. Hyung, Yoona, thanks for the breakfast. I’ll go ahead.” Wooyoung Oppa said hugging me and headed to his room.

And that leaves Khun Oppa, Taecyeon Oppa, Yoona Unnie and me in the dining table.

“Oh Khun Oppa, you should take a sleep now too. I know you got really exhausted from all the dancing.” I said looking at Khun Oppa.

“Nah, not yet lil’sissy. I got to sleep in the car while those two went on dancing. I’m pretty much recharged now.” Khun Oppa said raising his hands up in the air. We laughed.

“Baby girl, Unnie is tired, and I too need to sleep. Would you be ok here with Khunnie? If you want to sleep, just come to the room ok?” Oppa said kissing the top of my head.

“Exhausted?” Khunnie Oppa smirked in whisper.

“Yes Oppa, don’t worry about me. I’m grown now.” I said standing up and hug Yoona Unnie and Oppa.

“It’s really really nice to know that you are my brother’s girlfriend now Unnie. I’m so happy. Thank you for making Oppa happy.” I said while hugging Yoona Unnie.

“Nah, I should be the one thanking your Oppa. For everything.” She said looking at Oppa and winked.

“And later Yoona will take you to a tour here in Seoul, how’s that?” Oppa said looking at Yoona Unnie.

“Yes lil’sissy, you want me to tour you here in Seoul?” Unnie asked reaching for my hands.

“A tour? Oh god, I would love to Unnie.” I said clapping my hands.

“Ok, so we’ll go ahead okay?” Taec Oppa said while resting his hands in Unnie’s waist. They then walked side by side to Oppa’s room.

Looking at them walking away, I blurted out. “So Oppa, what happened last night?” I asked not taking my sight to the lover’s who are now inside Taec Oppa’s room.

“You really want to know?” Khun Oppa asked laughing.

“Yes.” I said without hesitation.

“Okay, I’ll tell you after we clean this mess up.” Khun Oppa said while cleaning the table and putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Khun Oppa and I are now sitting on the couch in the living room, I got to turn the tv on and rest in a music channel. Then I turned to Oppa who was texting someone. Who could it be? I heard rumors, but I need confirmations.

“Oh Oppa, who are you texting this early in the morning huh?!” I asked trying to snatch his phone.

“Yah, give it to me back. Yah.” He chases me around the living room. We gave up on running but still, I got his phone. Looking at his phone, he surely is texting someone. He texted her. “Good morning Babe. I love you.” Looking at the receiver’s name, oh yeah, I confirmed the rumors. He surely is dating Tiffany, yes, Tiffany of Girls’ Generation. Oh man, my 9PM feels.

“So now you know, give it back to me. My phone?” He said pouting.

“Yeah sure, here it is.” I said handling him his phone.

“Now, fill me up with yesterday’s happenings. What the hell happened Oppa?” I asked resting my head on his broad shoulders. I really feel comfortable with Khun Oppa.

“Are you really sure you want to know?” Khun Oppa asks.

“Yes Oppa. I’m really sure.” I said raising my right hand.

“Oh god, forgive me Taec.” He said looking at the ceiling laughing lightly.

“Here it is…”

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

It’s been three days now since SNSD’s free time. They got a free time for three weeks before they start their world tour. Yoona doesn’t have any plans on going outside the country. For some reason, Taecyeon. She doesn’t want to leave her ‘baby’ in Seoul while she is enjoying herself in some white sand beaches or touring Europe alone. She wants to spend that time with Taecyeon. And because of 2PM’s busy schedule, with their comeback almost, she just stays at Seoul. And because of Taecyeon’s busy schedule, with practicing new dance steps and recordings, there is no way that they could meet outside for a date. And because of that, Yoona takes a vacation, a vacation to 2PM’s villa.

Yoona’s plan got Taecyeon really excited. Sorry to s.

It was the day of Yoona’s vacation, and luckily, 2PM was granted a one day rest day, for them to relax and recharge.

It was eight in the evening when they got out of the practice room of JYPE Building. At last they got a one day rest. For the other members, they can’t wait to go home, hug their pillows, and sleep nonstop, but for Taecyeon, it’s the time for him and Yoona only, only. The guys went out of the building leaving Taecyeon behind and into the van that will bring them home. After the guys sped off, Taecyeon walked a little far from JYPE Building. He was just wearing a cap and sunglasses, sunglasses at night huh? He waited along the alley for almost ten minutes when a white car pulled up. Recognizing the car, he directly opened the door to the passenger seat and then speed off.

The 2PM guys are all gathered up in the living room, wanting to relax and watching a movie together would be an it for them. A little too soon after Chansung popped in the dvd, the main door opened, revealing Taecyeon with a small suitcase in tow and Yoona behind him.

“Oh not again.” Junho whispered, enough for the rest of the guys to hear.

“Oh hi Yoona.” Junsu said not leaving his seat. Well guys, brace yourselves.

“Hello guys.” Yoona said waving to the guys, who are slumping down those comfortable cushions.

“Uhm guys, Yoona would be staying here for a couple of days.” Taecyeon said.

“What?” the guys said in unison then went silent directly after seeing Yoona’s reaction. Her eyes are wide and from the looks, she must’ve been disappointed.

“I mean, why?” Junsu said standing up and walked over to Yoona and Taecyeon.

“Oh hyung, all the girls are on vacation and his Appa and Unnie are in Busan, she’s lonely hyung.” Taecyeon said with childish acts. Yoona giggled to that and all the boys were laughing.

“Oh, ok?” Junsu said, hesitating about it.

“Ok guys, we’ll go ahead. I want to sleep, and Yoona here is tired too. We’ll see you in the morning guys and have breakfast with lil’sissy okay?” He said walking Yoona to his room and waving to the guys.

“Don’t be too noisy okay.” Wooyoung said. The boys then laugh to what he said. They surely need this rests.

Closing the doors to Taecyeon’s room, Yoona’s face turned really red. They surely heard that.

“Oppa really.” Yoona said, taking a seat on Taecyeon’s bed and bringing his hands to his face. Still red.

Taecyeon settled her suitcase near his bed and takes a seat next to him.

“Nah, get used it babe.” Taecyeon said tickling Yoona’s side which causes her to shout and laugh.

The boys outside heard it and shook their heads.

“And it’s starting.” Nickhun said. Getting a loud sigh from all boys.

The movie was about to end. The boy are really getting sleepy now, and wants to go to their rooms after watching this really awesome movie. Then suddenly, BANG!

“I think we can’t have that much awaited sleep here.” Nickhun said to the boys who got their mouth wie open.

“Damn addicts.” Junho said smirking.

“Ah I want to sleep so bad. But…” Chansung said slumping to the floor.

They heard a very loud banging from Taecyeon’s room. The boys got their eyes wide and their mouths wide open, sitting on the couch formally as they watched the credits of the movie from the tv.

“Harsh.” Wooyoung said in whisper.

The guys are sitting still when, the banging gets louder and louder. Like some carpenter pounding and pounding over a bed they are making.

“Okay, I’m out of here. I’ll go ask Seulong hyung to sleep in their dorm.” Chansung said standing up and walked towards the door.

“I’m with you Chan, I’m desperate for sleep too.” Junho said chasing Chansung to the door.

And it leaves Junsu, Nickhun and Wooyoung in the couch.

A little too soon, the sounds of banging stopped. The three guys walked to their own rooms to get ready to sleep.

The three guys were about to sleep when the loud banging emerge again.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, seriously.” Wooyoung shouted from his room. And same goes to Junsu and Nickhun.

The three went out of their rooms and settled in front of Taecyeon’s room. They were about to knock on Taecyeon’s room when…

Baby, don’t stop…Yes!

“Oh.” Nickhun said.

“My.” Junsu said.

“God.” Wooyoung said.

The three guys then walked to the living room and slumped back to the couch.

“I badly needed the sleep, but I just can’t make it here.” Nickhun said looking at Taecyeon’s room.

“Aren’t they get tired?” Junsu asked.

“I think that would last until later, when they would pick lil’sissy at the airport.” Nickhun said still looking at Taecyeon’s door.

“God, I badly needed my sleep.” Wooyoung said.

“Ah, I’m out of here. I’ll go get some drink then come back later. I supposed they would be finish by then. You guys want to come?” Junsu said standing.

“I’m coming with you hyung, I just can’t sleep here. Maybe tomorrow, I would just sleep the whole day.” Wooyoung said standing from the couch.

“Are you coming with Khun?” Junsu asked getting ready.

“Ah, yeah I’m coming. I guess, I just can’t sleep here also.” Nickhun said standing.

The three then walked to their rooms to change.

When they get out of their rooms, the banging started again. They passed by Taecyeon’s door and Wooyoung banged the door. Well, it didn’t stop, I guess they are just so into it.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"And that was it.” Khun Oppa said resting his head at my head.

 

“Oh gross.” I said straightening my body from the couch and face Khun Oppa.

“You nosy little sister. I guess we’ll gonna be used to it until SNSD gets back to work.” Khun Oppa said pinching my cheeks.

“I guess so.” I said trying to pinch his cheeks too, but I failed.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

I walked to Taec Oppa’s room. It was now 12noon. I’m just so hungry that I want them up now. I’m the only one who’s up, since I just sleep on the couch. I let Khun Oppa have his rest after we talked early this morning.

I guess the Oppa’s are really really exhausted right now, and Taec Oppa and Yoona Unnie, well exhausted from. Wheeeew, that’s it, what are you thinking is what is it. LOL

I opened Taec Oppa’s door and found them still sleeping, cuddling with each other. Ahwwwww, so sweet.

I guess, I should be used to this.

I never seen Oppa this happy, well of course, thanks to Yoona Unnie…

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

So I guess I'll see you soon, on my next dream. Kajja. Dream on!