Marry You

Just My Imagination

 

 

 

Ok, so as you see now, I've changed the title. I've come to this fic, and I don't know where should I post this. So I come to a decision, that I will make this a collection of oneshot fics. 

 

And I hope you wouldn't mind again!ahehehe Bare with me guys...

 

 

 

OK!

 

So here it is...

 

Inspired by Bruno Mars' song 'Marry You'

 

A thought again, put the song into a repeat mode while reading!ahehehe

 

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you…

 

"They've opened this new bar near the Han River." Yoona said, swirling spaghetti round on her fork. "Wanna check it out?"

Taecyeon grinned. "Sure!" He took a sip from his wine glass. "We could go tonight?"

Yoona's face lit up. "Really?"

"Why not? It’s Friday, I’ve got no work, you've got no work. And you have that new dress we bought today, I just got my bonus. May as well use the occasion!"

Yoona jumped up eagerly, abandoning the remnants of her food and kissing Taecyeon on the cheek. "You're the best, I love you!" She squealed as she went to get ready.

 

Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you…

 

"Salt, shot, lime." Yoona reminded Taecyeon as the bartender passed her a small salt shaker.

"I know, like I'd forget!" Taecyeon giggled, watching as Yoona her hand and shook some salt over it. She passed the salt to him and he did the same. "Ready?"

Yoona nodded, grinning. "Go!"

They the salt, drunk the shot and bit the lime, their faces contorting before they burst into giggles, spitting out the limes.

"Whoa! Okay, let's dance!" Yoona grinned, grabbing Taecyeon by the hand and leading him to the dance floor.

They danced in their own little bubble, singing along loudly to songs they knew with everyone else. Taecyeon forgot the fact that he didn’t like to dance in some random public bars, maybe it was the cocktails and the tequila.

"Let's get some more drinks." Yoona said after a while, fanning herself. "And maybe some ice..."

They squeezed past the many people dancing and hanging around, eventually getting two seats at the bar. Yoona kicked off her heels as a bartender walked over. They each ordered a cocktail, Yoona advising Taecyeon on ones he'd like, as well as another shot of tequila each. They giggled, watching people drunkenly dancing around, until the bartender returned with their drinks.

"Shots first?" Yoona suggested. Taecyeon nodded. She smirked, took his hand and it, before shaking salt over it. She held out her hand. "Your go!"

He raised a brow but grinned anyway before copying what she had done. They picked up their shot glasses, raised them to each other, and downed the shots before the salt off their own hands. Taecyeon went to pick up his lime but Yoona was too quick, she put both lime wedges into and grinned.

"Come and get it." she said, a glint in her eyes.

 

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go,

No one will know, come on girl…

 

"God, my feet are killing me!" Yoona moaned as they went outside for some fresh air. Once again she took of her shoes, leaning on Taecyeon for balance.

"If they hurt, why did you wear them?" Taecyeon asked.

Yoona held them out in front of her. "They look cute!"

"Yeah, your legs do look pretty great in those shoes." He flashed a grin at her. "What do you say we go down to the river?"

"Ooh, a night out and the river!" Yoona grinned.

"Come on, I'll give you a piggy back." Taecyeon turned around, bending his knees slightly so Yoona could jump on his back. She wrapped her arms gently around his neck, feeding her wrists through the straps of her shoes so they dangled on her wrists.

They giggled on the way down to the beach, it was only a few minutes’ walk. They passed various other bars thumping with music, large groups standing outside to enjoy the refreshing river breeze.

Once they reached the sandy stretch, Yoona hopped off Taecyeon's back. He took off his shoes, holding them in his left hand, before rolling up his jeans. Yoona transferred her shoes to her right hand, and the two held hands as they ran, laughing loudly, down to the water.

"Ooh, that's so nice and cool." Yoona smiled, letting the water swim around her ankles.

Taecyeon smirked, kicking a small splash of water at Yoona. She shrieked, before splashing a bit back at Taecyeon. Yoona hitched up her dress slightly as their splashes got bigger, the pair giggling and shrieking.

After a while, Yoona stopped and moved closer to Taecyeon.

"I have an idea." she said, taking his hand and starting to lead him across.

"Where are we going?" Taecyeon asked, intrigued.

Yoona said nothing, until they reached a small section of the river with a number of large rocks. Yoona walked around them onto the sand, to a section close to the wash but not close enough for water to roll over their feet.

"Hyoyeon Unnie found this place, we hid here out of view with bottles of wine, Taeyeon Unnie was really excited because she felt like a rebel and I remembered it." Yoona explained in response to the look on Taecyeon's face.

"Aah!" Taecyeon smiled. "Classy!"

Yoona put her shoes down, taking Taecyeon's and putting them next to hers.

She stepped closer to him, a seductive smile playing on her face. "I was thinking you get me out of this dress and we go skinny dipping."

 

Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow

 

Shots of patron, and it's on girl…

 

"This is nice." Taecyeon turned his head slightly to smile at Yoona.

They were lying on the river bed, hidden by the rock, staring up at the starry sky. Yoona was wearing Taecyeon's shirt over her underwear, while Taecyeon wore just his boxers and jeans.

"Mmm." Yoona agreed. "Perfect."

They lay there for another few minutes in silence, gazing happily at the stars as the sounds of the river rush and each other’s presence relaxed them.

"Hey." Taecyeon said eventually, sitting up and supporting his weight with his arms. "What do you say we get a hotel, and just stay there for the weekend?"

Yoona turned to look at Taecyeon. "Seriously? We only have these clothes with us."

"So we go shopping tomorrow." Taecyeon grinned. "We can get a room with a huge bed, strawberries, champagne, the whole lot."

"I like the sound of that." Yoona grinned. She twirled her hair around her finger and bit her lip. "Hey, you remember that time we had in the ocean?"

"Yeah? You wanna do that now?"

"Or, we could just do it on the river, right here."

" on the river?"

"No one will know." Yoona began to kiss his neck. "It's all romantic under the stars. This is our little spot."

 

Don't say no no no no no,

Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah,

And we'll go go go go go

If you're ready like I'm ready…

 

"Taec?" Yoona smiled, lacing her fingers through his.

"Yeah?"

She stopped and turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. As she leaned in to kiss him, his hands met her waist, pulling her in closer. She pulled away, smiling.

"I think I wanna marry you."

 

Cause it's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you...

 

"You, you wanna marry me?" Taecyeon couldn't believe what she had just said, but all the same, a smile spread across his face. "You're really asking me to marry you?"

"I know it's dumb and cheesy to propose on a romantic weekend, I was going to wait, well I had a plan, kind of, but I was going to wait until I had everything figured out so it was perfect, and…" She paused to take a breath, blinking as fast as she was talking. "And I only suggested this new club because I really wanted to check it out and I thought you'd like it, this wasn't how I was going to do it. But it just seemed right, it was such a perfect night, and I didn't want to wait any more, I couldn't wait anymore. So, yes. Yes, I am asking you to marry me."

 

Is it the look in your eyes

Or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby

I think I wanna marry you…

 

Yoona got down on one knee, unable to keep the grin off her face. Taecyeon still looked surprised, but happy surprised.

She took his hand. "I know you wanted it to be a surprise, and that you wanted the whole nine yards. This probably isn't how you imagined it, when you said that I had to be the one to propose. It's not how I imagined it either but the first time I saw you I never imagined that I would one day be the one proposing to you, so maybe this is better after all. Tonight was perfect but to me, every single day with you are perfect. I love you and I want to be your wife." Yoona took a deep breath. "Ok Taecyeon, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" He said quickly, grinning, going down onto his knees too to kiss Yoona. "Yes, I will marry you, Yoong."

 

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like ooh

So what you wanna do?

Let's just run girl…

 

"I've never ordered room service before, mostly it’s our manager!" Yoona squealed excitedly, putting the room service menu on the bedside table and replacing the phone receiver. They had checked into a fancy hotel and were taking advantage of all the perks it offered. Her hair was still messy from the night before, the bed sheets drawn up to her neck. They had booked themselves into the hotel spa for the afternoon, and planned to go shopping after breakfast.

"Hmm, me neither." He looked down at their intertwined hands. "Hey, we need to get you an engagement ring."

"You want to buy me an engagement ring? But I'm the one who proposed!" She couldn't keep the excitement out of her voice.

"Yeah, I can still get you a ring though. And even better, since you proposed, you get to pick." He grinned. "Sounds like a good deal?"

"Okay, but not too expensive. You're already paying for this all!"

"You're my fiancée, I don't care how much the ring costs as long as it's as perfect as you." He used his thumb to her hand. "We should probably put some clothes on before our room service arrives."

Yoona shook her head, before climbing on top of him and kissing him on the lips. "We still have time to wait." She trailed kisses along his jaw, down to his neck. "We should use it wisely." She gasped as he flipped them over, giggling as he took over kissing her neck.

 

If we wake up and you wanna break up, that's cool

No I won't blame you

It was fun, girl…

 

Despite the tiredness and the heavy bags, Yoona felt full of energy as they arrived on the 2PM’s villa the following evening. She couldn't wait to show everybody her ring, but more importantly she couldn't wait to spend the first night in her apartment with Taecyeon as an engaged couple.

"I'm just going to drop my bags off." Taecyeon turned to open the door to the villa.

Thinking quickly, Yoona grabbed his wrist. "No."

He turned back around. "Huh?"

"No." She shook her head. "I think you should drop your bags off in…our apartment."

He looked at her for a few seconds, as the realization of what she meant hit him. "Are you asking me to move in with you?"

Yoona nodded. "We're engaged." She paused to grin, she loved saying that. "We spend most of our time together. It makes sense. And I want to live with you. I want to have lactose free milk in my fridge and your hoodies in my closet and all your tablets in my bathroom cabinet."

"Okay."

"Okay? That's it? I propose and I ask you to move in with me and all I get is 'okay'? Seriously Taecyeon..." She rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the giggle.

"I have a better answer saved for later." He explained, grinning, before driving into her apartment with his bags. Yoona’s Appa and sister got to move a week before into a new apartment just a block away from Yoona’s.

Yoona picked up her bags excitedly, following him in. "Ooh, I like the sound of that."

"But first…" He put his bags down, then took her bags and put them down too. He kissed her full on the lips, passionately and then pulled away to look at her again. "First we go back to our villa and tell everyone. If that is still what you want?" A tiny part of him was scared that she was only asking this all because of the excitement of the weekend, not because he didn't trust her but because even now he still found it hard to believe someone like Yoona would choose someone like him to spend the rest of their life with.

"Mmmm…" Yoona smiled, extending her left hand and looking at her ring. "Let's go tell everyone that I'm going to be Mrs. Ok Taecyeon."

 

Don't say no no no no no

Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

And we'll go go go go go

If you're ready, like I'm ready…

 

"No no no no no!" Junsu stood up. "You can't be moving in with Yoona! You didn't give us enough notice!"

"Junsu Oppa! Social convention dictates you congratulate Taecyeon and Yoona, just like the rest of us did." Tiffany pointed out, not leaving Yoona's side.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun and the rest of 2PM were gathered around Taecyeon and Yoona, admiring the beautiful ring on her finger. They all glared at Junsu for his comment, except for Yoona, who simply shrugged.

"You know, I don't even care, I'm engaged!" She grinned, jumping up and down excitedly, before kissing Taecyeon. "You'll get over this hyung. Or you could, you know, move in with Seo. And maybe actually try it this time, unlike last time."

Junsu frowned in consideration. "I will think about it." He walked over to the group. "Congratulations, Taec and Yoona."

 

Cause it's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you…

 

"So how did it happen?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, how about we sit down?" Yoona smiled, and they all sat down, Taecyeon and Yoona sharing the armchair they had occupied many a time. "So, we went down to that new club down by the Han River…"

"Spontaneously!" Taecyeon put in proudly.

"And it was so great, Taecyeon and I danced. Then we went down to the river, and we went to that concealed rocks bit, you know, that Hyoyeon Unnie found?"

"Ooh!"

"Oh, good times." Taeyeon grinned, remembering their night of drinking wine hidden at the river.

"Yeah, anyway, we were there for ages, and…"

"Did you do the nasty?" Wooyoung wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Woo!" Taeyeon hit him playfully. "But did you?"

"Hell yeah!" Taecyeon grinned.

"Taecyeon! But yeah, we did."

"Excuse me, but if you are using 'the nasty' as a euphemism for , which I believe you are, that is highly unsanitary." Junsu poised himself to explain.

"Junsu Oppa, this is not about you." Seohyun whispered to him.

"Oh." He nodded in understanding. "Yes. Okay. Please continue."

"And then Taecyeon suggested we stay for the weekend, so we got this really fancy hotel, I mean it was literally the most amazing place."

"They had a private little time."

"Dude, that must have been once fancy hotel!" Nickhun whistled.

Yoona nodded.

"So we were taking a walk down the river." Taecyeon continued. "And that's when Yoona proposed."

"Yoona proposed?!" The group exclaimed in unison.

"Oh my God!"

"That's amazing, Yoong!"

"Well, once upon a time Taecyeon told me that if I decided I want to get married, that I had to be the one to propose. I was going to do it another time, I had a plan going you know, but it just seemed so, perfect."

"Awww!" Tiffany and Jessica cooed.

"This is like your perfect happy ending!" A teary Taeyeon said.

 

Is it the look in your eyes

Or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby

I think I wanna marry you…

 

"So, how was the engagement ?" Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Yoona.

The girls were sat around the coffee table, glasses of wine in hand, while the guys had gathered around the kitchen counter to warm up some food.

"Tiffany!" Jessica widened her eyes at Tiffany, but then turned back to Yoona with a grin. "But really, how was it?"

"I don't really kiss and tell, and I'm not really one to brag, but..." She leant back into the armchair and put her feet up on the coffee table, a smirk on her face. "Twice."

"Ooh!"

"And that was just that night." She giggled, shaking her head in amusement. "Good times."

Seohyun opened to enquire further, but at that moment the guys brought over the food. Yoona scooted over so Taecyeon could sit with her again on the armchair.

"Guess what?" Taecyeon looked at Yoona. "The next time I make us food, it's going to be in our apartment."

Yoona grinned. "Hmm, I like it when you say that." She tilted her head to kiss him, intending for it to just be a quick kiss, but neither of them pulled away, still caught up in the engagement excitement.

"On second thought…" Junsu said loudly, causing Yoona and Taecyeon to break apart. "If the two of you insist on constantly kissing in such close proximity to my food now that you're engaged, I think I am okay with you moving in with Yoona."

"Well, thank you." Taecyeon smiled at Junsu.

"And Seo…" Junsu then looked at Tiffany. "I'm not completely opposed to the notion of you living with me."

"Really?" Tiffany squealed excitedly. "Oh my God, I am so going to make you spaghetti with little hot dogs cut up on our first night together as roommates!"

 

Just say I do

Tell me right now baby

Tell me right now baby…

 

"I do." Yoona shook her head. "I do. I do." She sighed. "It doesn't sound like it sounds in my head?"

"Yoong, that doesn't make sense." Jessica looked up from the wedding magazine she was flicking through. "They all sound the same."

"Don't say that!" Yoona's eyes widened. "In my head it sounds all nice and loving, and then I say it out loud and it sounds so, it just sounds better in my head!"

"It's okay, it will sound amazing on your wedding day, when it's the real thing." Jessica gave her a comforting smile.

Over the past few weeks, she had been picking up on the small things which freaked Yoona out. It warmed her heart that Yoona had gone from fearing commitment to wanting the perfect wedding and perfect way to show how much she loved Taecyeon to the point that she practiced simple things like saying 'I do' and walking down the aisle.

 

Oh it's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you…

 

Taecyeon's heart skipped a few beats when Yoona came into view and began walking down the aisle, her arm linked with her fathers.

The white dress, which she had obsessed over for so long, looked perfect, she looked like a princess, he decided, with a small tiara accessorizing her lightly curled hair. The train of her dress glided smoothly behind her while the tiny sparkles along the bottom of the dress winked across the room when they caught the light. Even from the front, he could see the newly visible but definite baby bump. She held a hand over her stomach, a habit which she had picked up ever since people started telling her they could tell she was pregnant. His heart fluttered at this, it was perfect.

But most perfect of all was the smile on her face, and the way she looked at him. She always looked beautiful when she smiled at him, it was the same smile she had when she had proposed, the same one she had worn when they had found out she was pregnant, the same one as they had given him when he had asked her on a date again in front of Tiffany and Jessica. To him, the smile told him 'Yes, this is right, this is perfect.’ and now, as she walked down the aisle towards him, it was definitely the most perfect thing about her.

 

Is it the look in your eyes?

Or is it this dancing juice

Who cares baby

I think I wanna marry you…

 

"To Taecyeon and Yoona!"

The group raised their glasses and clinked, grinning, before taking a small sip. It was strange, but Yoona loved the fact that she was the one who had orange juice instead of champagne in her glass. She smiled contentedly as she leant back into Taecyeon's chest, as his free hand came to rest across her stomach.

"Why did we have to sit in this spot exactly?" Chansung asked, helping himself to a small food platter. "If Junsu Hyung had insisted I would have understood, but Yoona?"

The group turned to look at Yoona.

"This is where I proposed to Taecyeon." She said simply, a small smile on her lips.

"And how do you know it's the exact spot?" Junho asked.

"Because we had walked fifteen steps from the edge of the river and were walking in line with that little stack of chairs over there." Yoona pointed to show them. "I remember because I was counting our steps as I work up the courage to ask him."

"Oh, guys, that is so cute!" Nickhun cooed, dabbing a napkin to his eyes.

"That's adorable." Taeyeon grinned. She felt his hand take hold of hers and grinned even further.

"What a lovely way to end your wedding day." Jessica said quietly, looking around.

"I didn't know you knew the exact spot you proposed." Taecyeon said quietly as the group engaged in light conversation.

"I thought it would be a nice surprise." Yoona turned her head and gave him his favorite smile.

He kissed her softly, before she leant her head back on his chest. They looked around the group with endearing smiles on their faces, taking in the moment. Newly married, at the place they had gotten engaged, with their closest friends. Tiffany and Nickhun were holding hands, something they did more often these days, which would always put a huge smile on Tiffany's face. Taeyeon and Wooyoung were sitting closely together, listening to Chansung discuss how he thought maybe he should take his girlfriend to the river for a romantic one year anniversary.

"This is perfect." Taecyeon said, setting his champagne glass down to take hold of Yoona's free hand.

"It is perfect, isn't it?" Yoona agreed, giving Taecyeon's hand a small squeeze. "Thank you for marrying me, Taec."

He giggled. "Thank you for asking me to marry you."

"Should I expect a card in the mail?" Yoona looked up at him, biting her lip.

"You know that was only for ." Taecyeon joked.

"So, that's a yes, then?" She grinned, before he captured her lips once more. "Mmm, the cat never dies."

 

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

comments guys, if you want...

 

I'm more inspired writing after reading all your comments, ayeeeeeh!