Sleep Over

Just My Imagination

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon drove into the abandoned parking lot at the end of the pier, pulling his car to a stop in between the faded yellow lines. He ran his hand along his face, trying to wake himself up. Looking at the clock in his car he realized he was ten minutes early. He turned off the car and pulled his keys out of the ignition as their songs that had been playing slowly faded into silence. He removed his aviators and threw them on to the dash in one quick movement, slowly stepping out of the car and slamming the door shut. He leaned in through the window to look at himself in the smudged rear view mirror. He knew he looked like , like a guy who hadn't slept in months. Which it felt like, he hadn't had a decent sleep in weeks. Right now, he'd kill to get one hour of rest. He was fading fast, he wasn't sure how long he could go on living like this. He was pretty sure s were starting to notice how tired he looked all the time. They'd probably offer to take him to some ing psychologist, all expenses paid. No thanks, Taecyeon didn't need to see a therapist, he needed sleep and he really needed to not be heading to the cafe at 06:30 in the morning.

He stretched and stifled a large yawn as he slowly trudged up the wooden pier towards the cafe. Opening the door to the cafe he quickly scanned the restaurant. Thank god she wasn't here yet, he needed a minute to relax before she came in a whirlwind of strong French perfume and excited chatter. He sat down in one of the cushy booths and resisted the urge to curl up along the bench seat and rest his eyes. Instead he rested his elbows against the table and rubbed his temples, trying to get rid of his splitting headache all the while cursing the fact that he wasn't old enough to order a ing drink.

Yoona pulled her white Volkswagen Scirroco into the parking lot at 06:38. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Taecyeon's car already parked in the corner. She pulled the car to a stop and pulled out the keys, feeling the cool metal against the sweaty heat of her shaking hand. She questioned for the umpteenth time what the hell she was doing here. She was pretending to be a sleep therapist to try and get closer to Taecyeon? There was no way this could end up going well, Taecyeon was smart, he'd probably end up figuring her out and tell her he never wants to see her again. She took a deep breath and took a moment to remember the important stuff she learned about sleep therapy from reading the dozens of books she bought and read all last night. Sure, she wasn't a certified therapist but she'd read the material, she figured she knew what she was doing, she hoped.

She slowly walked up the pier trying to settle herself down. She knew Taecyeon wasn't sleeping and the last thing he needed was an over excited, rambling Yoona. No, with Taecyeon and this whole situation she'd have to be calm, professional, matter of fact. Her train of thought stopped when she looked in the window of the cafe and saw Taecyeon at a booth, head down, rubbing his temples. He raised his head and looked in her direction, and she quickly dropped to her knees behind a large lamp post. What the ? Seriously, what the . A wave would have worked just as well too she thought as she rolled her eyes and slowly lifted herself off the ground, shrugging with a smile in the general direction of the people staring at her. She brushed herself off and smoothed the stray pieces of hair in her face. She froze. How should she say hello? She had totally forgotten to plan how the conversation would go in her head. .

"Hey Taecy." No, that was stupid, no one called Taecyeon that. "Hey there Ok Taecyeon." Hey there? Ok Taecyeon? No. "Hello, Taecyeon". No, too formal. "Hi, Oppa.” Yeah, that would definitely work.

She looked inside and saw Taecyeon staring back at her, an amused smile on his face. Great, if he didn't think she was crazy before he sure as hell would know. Crazy Im Yoona, the girl who talks to herself and instead of waving chooses to dive to the ground. She managed to not dive on the ground again and flashed him a small smile and a limp wave.

She opened the door to the cafe and the sound of the chime alerted Taecyeon as he turned around to see her walking towards him.

"Yoong, hey." Taecyeon greeted, nodding his head slightly in her direction.

"Hello Taecy…" she responded, her eyes widening as she realized she'd said everything she had just told herself not to say. "I mean, Oppa, hi.”

"Uh, you want to sit down?" he asked with a shrug.

"Oh, right of course, booth, sit. Sure." she responded, sliding into the bench seat across from his.

She sat down and looked at him from across the table. She questioned whether she should even help him with his sleeping problems at all, no sleep Taecyeon turned her on. His piercing dark brown eyes were larger than ever, heavier, they looked less alive than usual but that was the beauty of it all. Tiny veins of soft red intertwined with the white of his sclera, bloodshot eyes. She moved down to look at the faint appearance of an emerging beard. She liked when he didn't shave for days, she liked the stubble, it was manly and y and it suited him. Ok Taecyeon wasn't a boy, he was all man. She moved lower down and paused to stare at his soft, pink lips. Her heart fluttered as she remembered the other night when he kissed her. "Sorry I'm late." and he kissed her. A real kiss, soft, passionate, strong. It was the perfect kiss and the way he tapped her nose gently at the end? She was left speechless, thrown, reduced to the likes of a blubbering fan girl.

Knowing those soft, supple lips were only mere inches away she struggled to fight the urge to lean across the table and kiss him, forever sounded nice.

"So…" Taecyeon interrupted her thoughts, looking at her with a blank stare on his face.

"Oh! Right. My bad. Okay, so you're not sleeping?" she asked dumbly.

"Not really." Taecyeon replied, absentmindedly running his fingers through his spiky, soft hair.

Oh god. She wanted to do that. To be with Taecyeon, to kiss him whenever she wanted, run her fingers through his soft hair, feel the touch of his strong, warms hands all over her body.

"Does this have anything to do with the accident or her?" Yoona asked softly, compassion written all over her face.

"No, I mean I don't think so. No." he explained with a shrug.

"Okay, alright. So let me ask you this, has anything big happened within the last couple of weeks? Any thing that really changed stuff in your life?"

"Well, I moved out of the villa to live with my parents, I got that job for a new movie, and that crazy fans got arrested not too long ago…"

"Oppa!" she clapped her hands together excitedly. "That's it."

"What's it?" he asked, a confused look on his face.

"The reason why you're not getting any sleep, it's because of those crazy fans."

"I don't think so." Taecyeon said skeptically.

"Oppa, who's the sleep therapist here?" she asked. Taecyeon slowly pointed to her, muscles flexed beneath his tight black shirt. "That's right, me. Just hear me out and then you can decide whether to believe me or not."

"Okay, shoot."

"Well, all these months you've been trying to find those crazy fans to get revenge, right?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Wait, how do you know that?" Taecyeon asked.

"Khun oppa told me. He needed someone to talk to." she explained. "Anyways, now that those crazy fans’ been put in custody you don't have that drive anymore. You don't have a reason to sleep because you don't need to get up in the morning and chase after the. They’re gone. It's over."

Silence.

"Okay, I mean that's just one theory, I can think of something else. Feel free to tell me I'm crazy. I'm crazy aren't I?" she asked, hitting herself in the forehead.

"Yoong, you're not crazy." he said pointedly.

"You don't think I'm crazy?" she asked, perplexed.

"No, well not about this any way." he smiled, pink lips opening to reveal his sparkling white teeth.

Yoona laughed, and covered in surprise when she let an alligator laugh out. Taecyeon just looked at her with that signature half smile.

"I'll consider it a compliment." she smiled, face glowing.

Taecyeon smiled in return. "So. Yoong, thank you. This helped I think."

"Where are you going?" she asked as she saw him slowly making his way out of the booth.

"Well we're done, so I'm going to work now." he said. "Why?"

"Oppa! We're not done." she said, rolling her eyes playfully. "Just because we may have discovered the source of your insomnia doesn't mean it's cured."

"It doesn't? Cause I was sort of looking for a quick fix." he said, scrunching up his face in the most adorable way.

"Oppa, there are no quick fixes in life. This will take some time. After all it is therapy." she said.

"Right. Okay, so should we meet here again sometime next week then?" he asked.

"No. That's too far away. How about tonight?"

"Tonight? Uhm, well I mean I won't get home till like 11:00, won't that be too late?" he asked, surprised she wanted to do it tonight.

"11:00PM? No that's fine, especially since it's a sleepover!" she exclaimed, beaming up at him.

"A sleepover? I don't know Yoong, I mean." Taecyeon began.

"Relax Oppa, it doesn't mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend. You're whole problem is sleeping though so it makes sense for the sleep therapist, me, to be with you when you're trying to sleep. To help you get to sleep." she stated. "I'll meet you at at 11."

"Okay, I guess that works. See you at 11 then." he said as he pulled his car keys and headed for the exit. “Great timing that my parents are in Busan now.” He thought.

Yoona stood up from the booth and danced around excitedly, clapping her hands together excitedly, a huge smile upon her face. She was going to be sleeping in, with Taecyeon.

"Yoong, are you ok?" Taecyeon asked, looking at her, half way out the door.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm great. I was just so happy we may have found the reason for your insomnia." she covered.

"Oh." Taecyeon said nodding his head and with a wave he was out the door.

Yoona placed her hands together and looked up at the ceiling. Thank you Jesus.

"Hey bro." a voice chimed out from the ear piece of Taecyeon's Blackberry.

"Fany?" Taecyeon replied back.

"Very funny. I guess Yoona was right when she said you were suddenly hilarious." Khun commented sarcastically.

"She said I was funny?" Taecyeon asked perplexed.

"Weird. I know. Although Yoona isn't exactly what you would call normal." Khun stated.

"Yeah, she's definitely something else." Taecyeon agreed, taking a seat on the bench outside the filming area. "Why are you calling?"

"Well I checked the clock, saw it was your break time and thought I'd entertain you during your fifteen minutes of freedom. So how was your little get together with her this morning?" Khun inquired.

"It was, interesting?" Taecyeon said, unable to find any adjective to describe his encounter with her this morning.

"Well I see you're still quite the wordsmith." Khun joked. "Dude, come on. Give me something. I'm bored out of my mind here. Mom keeps asking me to play Playstation with her. I'm currently in hiding under my covers."

"We, uhm, she's sleeping over tonight. We're having a sleepover." Taecyeon muttered barely audible into the phone.

He listened to the sounds of Khun covering the mouth piece with his hand as hysterical laughter tingled Taecyeon's ears.

"I'm sorry, what?" Khun asked, bewildered. "You and Yoona?"

"I don't know what happened. One minute we're talking and I'm about to leave and she's all. "Yay! We're having a sleepover.” I didn't know what to say, so I just kind of agreed." Taecyeon explained.

"Aw, are you going to snuggle?" Khun laughed, making kissing noises over the phone.

"Khun, shut up. It's not like that." Taecyeon stated annoyed.

"Then what is it like, hmmm?" Khun questioned. "An empty house, all alone, you, Yoona, a bed big enough for two. She's knowledgeable in the ways of the kama sutra, you have all the skills you picked up. Am I painting a picture for you here?"

"I'm hanging up." Taecyeon threatened.

"That's fine, I have to get going anyways." Khun replied.

"Where to? You have no life." Taecyeon snapped.

"Okay first of all, ouch that really hurt. Secondly I saw the cutest pair of pyjamas in the mall the other day. They were fluffy and red and had little puppy dogs all over them with matching booties." Khun continued on. "I'm going to go pick you up a pair for tonight. Hey, maybe I'll get the same in pink for Yoona. You guys can be like those couples who always match."

"Thanks for calling ." Taecyeon said, closing the phone.

"No thank you Taec. You ended up entertaining me." Khun said. "Enjoy your little PJ party tonight."

 

Yoona opened the glass doors and stepped inside the Taecyeon’s apartment and into Taecyeon’s bedroom. She took in her surroundings, made bed, nothing on the floor, clothes put away. Taecyeon was definitely tidy for a guy. Looking at the clock on his bedside table the glowing red numbers revealed that it was 10:20PM. She had 40 minutes to get the room all set up for Taecyeon.

Wasting no time, she quickly walked over to Taecyeon's bed throwing her bag on top. She paused for a moment to breathe in the scent of the room. It smelled like cologne, citrusy, fresh, manly. It smelled like Taecyeon. Smiling softly to herself she ped her bag and began pulling out candle after candle. After pulling each candle out she slowly walked around the room fingers tracing every surface as she carefully placed the candles around the room. She knew Taecyeon would be suspicious of it all but she figured she could just tell them they were aromatherapy candles meant to help people sleep. Walking back over to the bag she pulled out a pack of matches and walked around lighting each candle. The room was basked in orange light, flickers of flames making shadows dance across the walls. Pleased with the way the room looked she returned to her bag and slowly pulled out her pink pyjamas.

She considered slowly changing right there in the middle of the room in case Taecyeon came home early and accidentally walked in on her. She figured, however, things with Taecyeon needed to be different, she needed to take things slow and so she walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. Once inside his bathroom she took her time to look at the limited products Taecyeon had around his bathroom. Shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, hair gel, Crest mint toothpaste, a Gillette razor and some brand of cologne Yoona swore smelled like heaven. Running her hands across the soft fluffy towels that hung from the door she slowly undressed until she was standing in his bathroom. She liked the sound of it, the thought of it, the feel of it, being in the same place Taecyeon was often himself. It was distant yet intimate, sweet yet y. She felt free like this but reluctantly grabbed her PJ's and slowly redressed. She looked in the mirror, checking herself over. She thought she looked cute with a high loose ponytail, pink strawberry flavored lip gloss and fluffy pink pyjamas that had tiny white sheep all over them. Granted, it was all a little grade school but she thought Taecyeon might think it was cute, he might even find it y.

Picking her clothes up off the tile floor she left the bathroom, the smell of vanilla and raspberry filling her nostrils. Walking over to the bed she saw that it was 10:45, stuffing her clothes back into her bag she zipped it up and placed it neatly at the foot of the bed. Hands fidgeting she walked over by the door and turned the lights off so the room was only dimly lit by the flickering light of the candles. Now she'd have to wait. Sitting on the edge of his bed she looked at the clock. 10:55, he'd be here any time now. She was excited and nervous, butterflies in her stomach.

Taecyeon jogged up the stairs to the apartment and opened the door. He stood in shock in the doorway when he took in the hundreds of candles and Yoona standing there in pink pyjamas.

"Oh my god." he said quietly to himself before Yoona turned around and greeted him with a smile.

"Welcome home Oppa." she said rubbing her hands together and walking over towards him.

"Yoona, Yoona, Yoona." he trailed off. "Are you wearing pyjamas?"

"Oh! Yes, many people sleep better with a warm body beside them." she explained. "But, don't worry it's completely non ual."

"Yeah." Taecyeon said, scratching his head uncomfortably. "I kinda need to ask though, is this? I mean you don't uh, like me, do you?"

Oh . Yoona had a mini panic attack in her head. He was on to her and not in a good way.

"Um, yeah I like you." Yoona began. "We're friends."

"No, I mean the um…" Taecyeon gestured with his hands, pointing to himself and to her.

"Oh! Oh my goodness. No. No no no no no." Yoona lied. "I just uh want to pay you back and um happen to be really interested in sleep disorders."

Silence.

"Okay." Taecyeon replied after a minute of silence.

"Great. Shall we start with the massage?" Yoona asked, walking over towards his bed, leaving Taecyeon standing in the doorway, speechless.

"Look, Yoona. I don't know about all of this." Taecyeon began. "I mean a massage? Isn't that kind of, well, you know."

"ual?" Yoona finished for him. "What did I just say Oppa? All of this is completely non ual. I'm just a friend helping out another friend. That's what friends do."

"Right." Taecyeon said from his position over by the door.

Yoona walked over to where he was and leaned across him, locking the door.

"Wha, um, why did you lock the door?" Taecyeon asked suddenly nervous and sweaty.

"Oppa, relax." Yoona said calmly. "I locked it because I figured you don't want Khun oppa and your other members walking in on this. They'd never shut up."

"Good point." Taecyeon conceded following her over to his bed where he perched at the end of the mattress.

"So, will it be the baby oil or the lotion?" Yoona asked, holding up both bottles.

"Is either really necessary?" Taecyeon asked, looking up at her.

"Well I mean technically you could do it without it. It's just they help the massage, make it more soothing and relaxing." she explained with a frown.

"Oh. Um okay. I guess the baby oil then." Taecyeon said, removing his shoes.

"Okay, baby oil it is." Yoona said with a smile. "Now you're going to need to lie down on the bed and take off your shirt."

"Take off my shirt?" Taecyeon repeated.

"Well I mean yeah. You don't want to get oil all over your shirt do you?" she asked pointedly. "Chop chop, shirt off."

Taecyeon stood up and slowly pulled his shirt off, biceps flexing as he raised the shirt up over his head and let it fall to the floor. He slowly turned to her, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Yoona swore she almost died right then and there. Holy . She was staring at a half Ok Taecyeon. He was delicious, with the body of a Greek god. Muscular shoulders, bulging biceps, toned pecs, chiselled abs. She was well aware of the fact that it had gotten about a degrees hotter in there and that her jaw was probably resting comfortably on the floor.

"Oh my god." she said unable to contain herself.

"Oh my god what?" Taecyeon asked concerned.

"What? Oh. Um nothing. I just thought I saw a candle tip over but it didn't." she finished awkwardly.

"Okay." Taecyeon said flashing her his trademark grin. "Should I lie over on the side here?"

"Sure, doesn't really matter, I'm going to have to be on top of you anyways." Yoona said, realizing that sounded really dirty. "I mean to uhmmm to do it, the massage properly."

"Oh." Taecyeon said, flopping down on his stomach on the bed and grabbing a pillow to rest his head on.

"Okay." Yoona said, rubbing the oil into her shaking heads, she had never been this nervous in her life.

"Okay, just close your eyes and relax." Yoona said as she slowly climbed on to the bed beside him.

He closed his eyes peacefully and she took a deep breath before moving on top of Taecyeon, legs straddling either side of his stomach. God this was hot. She got herself comfortable trying to ignore the tingling she felt between her legs, it really didn't take much from Taecyeon to turn her on. Rubbing her hands together one final time she lowered herself towards him and softly placed her hands on his strong back. Feeling the heat of her hands mix with the heat radiating off his back she smiled, moving her hands gently up and down his back, tracing tiny circles all over.

"Is that okay?" Yoona whispered, not wanting to disturb his state of peace.

"Yeah, it's good, just maybe you could do it a little harder?" Taecyeon murmured, his voice muffled from the pillow.

Ok Taecyeon told her he wanted her to do it harder? Harder? Dear God, if this was some kind of amazing dream please never let her wake up.

"Sure." Yoona managed to squeak, pressing her fingers into his back with more pressure. She made sure to massage deep down, hoping it would leave Taecyeon in a state of total relaxation so he'd finally be able to get some sleep.

Pouring more oil into her hands she moved higher up and began massaging his shoulders and neck.

"Mmmm…" Taecyeon murmured from his spot on the bed.

Holy . Holy . Holy . Holy ing . Taecyeon just moaned? He just moaned because of her, because of what she was doing.

She wanted to lean down and leave a trail of kisses along his shoulders but instead burst out into hysterical laughter.

"Uhm, what's going on?" Taecyeon asked looking puzzled.

Yoona tried responding but only giggles escaped from . She had no idea why she was laughing, it wasn't funny but for some reason she couldn't stop.

"Yoong?" Taecyeon asked, a slow spreading grin emerging on his face. He had no idea what the hell she was laughing at but he couldn't help but smile, she had one of those contagious laughs.

"Sorry." Yoona breathed. "Sorry, I have no idea why I'm laughing I just, you just kind of moaned and I know it's not funny, my mind works in mysterious ways."

"I uhm, I didn't know. Sorry." Taecyeon said, cheeks flushed bright red with embarrassment. Yoona had never seen Taecyeon embarrassed, she thought it was adorable.

"Don't apologize. Its fine, it's good that you were enjoying it." Yoona smiled, reassuring him. "Lie back down. I'll do some more."

He lied back down on the bed and she resumed her massaging. She smiled seeing Taecyeon lying on the bed eyes closed, peaceful. Not wanting to disturb him in case he fell asleep she carefully detached her body from his and lay down beside him.

"Are you done?" Taecyeon asked sleepily, turning to face her.

"Yep, c'est finite." Yoona replied, sitting up to look at him.

"It was, good. Relaxing. Thanks." Taecyeon said, sitting up himself with a stretch and a yawn. Arms flexed above his head she took another peek at his body which was now softly glistening with the remainders of the baby oil. She noticed that every inch of his body looked totally able, his pecs, his abs, his perfect shoulders. She was hungry for an all you can eat Taecyeon buffet.

He slowly slid off the bed and went over to his drawers pulling out a navy blue pyjama tee.

"No!" Yoona yelled from her spot on the bed.

Startled Taecyeon dropped the shirt on the ground, looking at her confused, "No what?"

"Sorry, I just meant no don't put that tee on." she explained, trying to think of some reasonable excuse for having him keep his shirt off.

"Um, why not?" Taecyeon asked, bending down and picking the top off the floor.

"Um, um, because, because the oil I used has aromatherapy beads in it and they need time to soak in and take their effect." Yoona continued on lying. "So if you were to put the shirt on it would attract the beads and they wouldn't sink in. Which in turn would not be good since you need all the help you can get to fall asleep."

"So I guess a wife beater out of the question too then." Taecyeon said, folding the shirt and putting it back away in his drawer. "So are all these candles aromatherapy stuff then?"

"Yep, absolutely. Thought I'd bring out the whole bag of tricks for this." Yoona beamed.

"Look Yoong I know I wasn't sure about this at first but I just want to say thank you for doing this, helping me out." Taecyeon said shyly.

Aw, how adorable was he? She was surprised to find she wasn't yet a puddle of goo on the floor.

"Awww Oppa, you're too sweet and more than welcome. I'm happy you let me come here to try and help you out." she said, unable to contain the glowing smile plastered on her face. It might as well be a post it note on her forehead saying 'Taecyeon I think you're adorable, I love you.'

"So…" Taecyeon said after more than a minute of silence, the only sound was the faint crashing of some vehicles passing by.

"Are you tired?" Yoona asked, awakened out of her daze by Taecyeon's voice.

"Not really." Taecyeon replied.

Silence again.

"Hungry?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, a little." Taecyeon admitted noticing only now the growls his stomach was producing.

"Okay." Yoona said. "Want me to whip something up for you?"

"No, it's okay. I'll go to the kitchen and grab a bag of chips or something. You want anything?" Taecyeon asked, slowly rising from his spot on the chair.

"Oppa, I can't let you have chips." Yoona said pointedly, getting up from the bed and putting her hand on his shoulder to sit him back down.

"What are you talking about? Why not?" Taecyeon asked, standing back up again.

"Because first of all I can make you something heartier than a bag of chips and secondly it's not good to have junk food before bed, it's not good for sleeping." she explained.

"Wow. You're such an Omma." Taecyeon said with an eye roll, sitting back down.

Yoona fantasized walking over to him, sitting on his lap and kissing him hard. "Does your Omma do that?" Shaking the thought out of her head for now she chose to scoff, pretending to be offended.

"Well then, I certainly hope I'm a MILF." Yoona joked, slapping Taecyeon playfully on the head.

"Hmm, I've seen better. You know Stiffler's mom? American Pie?" Taecyeon joked. "But seriously I'm a big boy I can make my own food."

"I know you're capable of making your own food Oppa. I'm just saying, I'm here to help you out and you're hungry so just let me make you something, my specialty." she said.

"Fine." Taecyeon gave in, sighing.

"Good." Yoona said, placing her hands together. "Do you have food in the kitchen here?"

Taecyeon took a second to think about it and nodded his head. "Some stuff, yeah."

"Alright, I'll go see if you have what I need." she said, heading towards the kitchen. "Why don't you play that candy game Khun oppa is obsessing about currently or something? I'll let you know when it's ready."

"Sure, thanks." Taecyeon said, picking up the controller off the top of the tv and starting the game.

God this was going much too well, Yoona thought to herself as she walked into the kitchen switching on the overhead light. It felt so, she didn't know, right. She imagined this was what it would be like if they lived together in condo, only there'd be more .

Searching through the cupboards and fridge she found what she was looking for to make her specialty. Even as a little girl she used to make it for her and her parents for dinner, it brought back good memories of the time when they were a family together, not broken apart. Waiting for her snack to heat up on the stove she took a minute to snoop around his fridge. Water bottles, chocolate pudding, margarine, left over Chinese food, cream cheese, orange juice, cranberry juice, a bottle of Heineken shoved way in the back hidden by a carton of milk. She could hardly contain her excitement when she saw her peach torte sitting in the back of the fridge, only about a third of it left. He must have eaten some after they shared it the other night. God, if they were together she swore she'd make him a feast.

Seeing her meal wasn't done cooking yet she stuck the left over peach torte in the microwave, she figured a little dessert wouldn't hurt. Walking over to the stove she saw her food was golden brown, perfectly done. Turning off the heat she put the food on the plate, took the peach torte out of the microwave and grabbed two bottles of water out of the fridge, deciding against the sugar filled Coke. Balancing the two plates in her hands she carried the food down to Taecyeon who didn't notice her presence, he was so deeply submersed in the game.

"Hey." she said softly, placing Taecyeon's plate beside him on the floor. "Dinner is served."

"Oh hey, sorry." Taecyeon apologized, pausing the game.

"So what are we eat…" Taecyeon trailed off, looking at his plate.

Yoona smiled nervously. "Sorry I'm such an idiot I should have asked if you liked that in the first place. You're probably lactose intolerant or something, god."

"No, Yoong. It's fine. I like grilled cheese, it's just kismet." Taecyeon explained.

"Oh. How is it kismet?" Yoona asked, intrigued.

"Well crazily enough, grilled cheese sandwiches are my specialty." Taecyeon smiled.

"No way!" Yoona exclaimed. "I used to make them all the time when I was younger for my family. Appa weren't exactly attentive so it was up to me to feed myself and them." Yoona explained.

"Yeah, that's how it was for me.” Taecyeon nodded, taking a bite, melted cheese falling into his mouth.

"Well I'm sure it's no match for yours Oppa but its good?" she inquired.

"It's great Yoong." Taecyeon assured her. “Of course it's no match for the Taecyeon grilled cheese…"

"Sure, sure." Yoona smiled, rolling her eyes. "If you're still hungry after that I heated up the left over peach torte you had in your fridge."

"Sounds good." Taecyeon said taking another bite. He was amazed how well this was going, how relaxed things had gotten with her. He didn't think he would be able to just talk to any girl, let alone Yoona.

After eating the sandwiches and talking about Yoona's trip to Italy and their plans, the peach torte completely finished off, they both sat on the floor, backs leaning against the bed.

Taecyeon let out a loud yawn, stretching his hands behind his head.

"Tired?" Yoona asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, maybe it's time to try and get some sleep." Taecyeon said. "Although it's not like that's going to happen."

"Now, now Oppa…" Yoona began. "You have to think positively or you won't be able to sleep if you're dead set on thinking you won't."

"Did you bring a sleeping bag or do you need some blankets?" Taecyeon asked, slowly lifting himself up off the floor and offering his hand to pull her up.

"No, I didn't bring a sleeping bag." Yoona replied.

"Alright, I think there are some sheets and a blanket in the cupboard over here." Taecyeon said, walking away.

"No, it's okay. I don't need them." she said.

"Oookaay, some crazy Italian sleeping ritual? Sleeping with blankets is unproductive or something?" Taecyeon joked.

"No, it's just you seem to have more than enough blankets on your bed." Yoona commented, motioning towards the purple duvet.

"Okay, but what does that have to do with you having blankets?" Taecyeon asked dumbly.

"Well since I'm sleeping in your bed, your blankets are my blankets." Yoona said smiling.

"You're sleeping in my bed…" Taecyeon repeated.

"Um, yeah. Remember the whole warm body, better sleep thing? I'm the warm body." Yoona explained.

"Look, I really don't think that's going to help me sleep, it's just kind of weird. No offense." Taecyeon said. "You can have the bed if you want, I can sleep on one of the mats."

"Oppa, what is it going to take for you to trust me?" she asked.

"I don't, not trust you, it's just we barely. It's weird to be sleeping together." Taecyeon said.

"Well, this could go on forever. How about we play for it?" Yoona asked. "We play that Ninja game you were just playing and if you win, fine, I will gladly sleep on the floor. But if I win, you let me sleep in the bed with you."

"Seriously?" Taecyeon asked. "I mean, do you even know how to play Play Station?"

"I've dabbled in it." Yoona replied. "It can't be that hard."

Taecyeon smiled to himself. She'd be sleeping on the floor alright.

"Alright, I'm game." Taecyeon said picking up the controllers, one for himself and one for Yoona. "Do you need to look at the guides? Go through the training level?"

"No, it's okay." she replied, looking at her controller confused. "I'll just figure it out as I go."

"Alright. You're the guy on the left." Taecyeon said and pressed B to begin the game. "Get ready to sleep on the floor."

Taecyeon sat on the floor, mouth agape, stunned. "I can't believe you beat me."

"Beginner’s luck?" Yoona offered, smiling now that she knew she would be sleeping with Taecyeon.

"You lied to me." Taecyeon said accusingly. "Beginners luck my . How often do you play this game with Khun?"

"I didn't lie so much as not disclose everything." Yoona replied laughing.

"Enjoy the floor." Taecyeon said, picking up a pillow and throwing it in her face.

"A deal's a deal Oppa." Yoona said, putting the pillow beside her. "Even if I had told you I was pretty good at this game your male ego would have still figured you to be better. You would have still taken the challenge and I still would have won."

"Fine." Taecyeon said lifting himself up off the floor, abs tightening as he did this. "But you have to sleep on the left."

"Fine by me." Yoona said bringing the dishes into the kitchen. "I sleep on the left anyways. I'm just going to go brush my teeth and stuff before we go to bed." Yoona said, grabbing her makeup case out of her bag. "Be back in a jiff."

As soon as he heard the lock click shut he sank onto the bed, head in hands. Sleeping in the same bed as Yoona? It was just, weird. If Khun found out he'd never hear the end of it and he could already hear Tiffany telling him that Yoona is adorable and she makes an amazing girlfriend. Girlfriend? Whoa. He needed things to slow down, he was freaking out. He needed a plan. The door was right there, he heard the water running, and he could be out the door in no time before she even knew he was gone. No, that was stupid, he didn't want to hurt her. Or maybe he just needed to relax, this wasn't the end of the world. He'd had girls sleep over before, granted they were girls he was seeing or doing but this didn't have to be any different. She'd stick to her side of the bed, he'd stick to his and that would be the end of it. She'd wake up in the morning he'd still be awake from the night, they'd say their goodbyes and that would be that.

"Alright, all done." Yoona proclaimed, stepping out of the bathroom. "It's all yours."

"Thanks, I'll be out in a minute." Taecyeon said, walking past her and closing the bathroom door.

As soon as she heard the lock click shut she jumped around on the bed, clapping her hands together excitedly. This was just, amazing. God, she was sleeping with Taecyeon, she wanted the whole world to know that she, Yoona, had manipulated her way in with him. Yep, she was good at what she did. God, she could already picture them spooning in the mornings, him introducing her as his girlfriend. Whoa. Girlfriend? She could potentially end up being 2PM's sister. This was sounding better and better by the second. She needed to play things cool though, Taecyeon was different, she needed to take things slow with him or he'd run off scared.

"Why are you on the bed?" Taecyeon asked coming out of the bathroom still shirtless now with grey sweat pants on.

"Because, well you know feng shui, right? Well I read in a book not too long ago that there's a way to have the bed so it induces sleep. I was just trying to move things around." she said, jumping off the bed on to the floor.

…mess up my bed with me
kick off the covers…

"Think you got it?" he asked, taking off his watch and putting it on the night side table.

"Got what?" she asked.

"Got the bed all feng shuied or whatever." he replied.

"Well let's hope so, so you can finally get some much needed rest." she said, pulling back the covers on her side of the bed.

"Yeah." Taecyeon said, standing still unsure of what exactly to do next.

"I find it really hot in here." Yoona said, taking off her sheep top to reveal a thin, black spaghetti strap tank top. "Is it okay with you if I sleep in this?"

"Um, sure." Taecyeon said, noticing now for the first time what a perfect body she had. Stretching her hands above her head, her toned tummy revealed, Taecyeon felt his mouth go dry and his body temperature go up.

They stood on opposite sides of the beds for a minute, looking around the room not making eye contact. Finally Yoona slowly slid into her side of the bed instantly noticing the smell of Taecyeon all over the pillow she rest her head on. Taecyeon followed suit, sliding into his side of the bed and pulling the blankets over top of him. He could smell the faint air of Yoona's perfume, it wasn't what she normally wore though, it was light and summery, and it smelled good.

"Are you good?" Yoona asked, rolling over to look at him. "Need anything?"

"Nope, I think I'm all set." Taecyeon replied with a quick smile. "I'll turn off the light then?"

"Sure." Yoona said, pulling the covers up to her chin, smiling cutely.

"Right, okay goodnight Yoong." Taecyeon said, rolling over to turn the lamp off.

"Goodnight Oppa." Yoona replied, smiling to herself as she rolled over and faced away from him, still able to feel the heat from his body lying next to hers.

Taecyeon lay facing Yoona watching her body move up and down softly with each inhale and exhale. Eventually the rise and fall became regular and he could hear her faintly breathing beside him asleep. He lay in bed for what felt like hours staring at the ceiling. He looked over to hear the rustling of the sheets as Yoona flipped over so she was now facing him, she smacked her lips together and once again drifted into sleep. He watched her face as she slept, her soft, pink lips formed in a permanent smile. Once again his mind drifted to her flat stomach and his eyes wandered to her chest, no longer covered in sheets, slowly rising and falling synchronized with the rest of her body. He mentally slapped himself and shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts. Clearly sleeping in the same bed as Yoona was not going to help him get to sleep, in fact he figured nothing would help him sleep except maybe a tranquilizer dart, actually that sounded good to him right about now.

Trying desperately to rub the sleep from his eyes he the lamp beside his bed and pulled his book out of the drawer, choosing to sit in the chair and read until morning. He half read, half slouched in his chair for a couple of hours. His eyes felt scratchy and his body was aching with unrest.

"Oppa?" called out a soft voice from across the room.

"Yeah, it’s okay Yoong, go back to bed." Taecyeon said.

"Come back to bed Oppa." Yoona said clearly confused, eyes squinted from the light of the lamp.

"No I'm just going to stay over here, go back to sleep." Taecyeon said again, changing positions in his chair.

"Oppa, come on." Yoona said, sitting up in bed, now awake. "I'm supposed to be helping you sleep and sitting up in a chair with the light on reading a book isn't exactly helping."

"Well that's the problem, nothing at all seems to help." Taecyeon stated.

"Oppa." Yoona persisted, pulling up her tank top once she realized it was riding dangerously low. "Just come lie down. I promise I will find a way to get you to sleep."

"God, you can never let anything go can you?" Taecyeon snapped angrily, his eyes dangerously cold.

"Right." Yoona said softly, lowering her head and turning her back to Taecyeon, tears threatening to fall. "I think I'm just going to go now. Sorry I couldn't help you more, it was stupid of me to even try."

"Yoong, I'm sorry." Taecyeon said, putting down his book as he watched her frantically stuff her belongs in her bag and head towards the door. "Yoona wait. Just listen to me."

She ignored his pleading and headed towards the door but was blocked by Taecyeon who quickly slid his body in front of hers blocking the exit.

"I'm sorry." Taecyeon repeated, compassionate eyes staring into her large doe eyes, heavy and wet from tears.

"Don't apologize." Yoona said. "It's my fault. I knew this would never work, I was stupid to think I could actually help you out. I mean I'm Yoona, the crazy annoying who girl who overcompensates for her shortcomings and no one wants around."

She reached around him to undo the lock and open the door but he caught her slender hands in his, holding them tightly.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you. You didn't deserve it, I'm just so ing tired, I guess it's getting to me." he said, trying to make amends.

"It's fine." Yoona said, brushing off his words. "I'm more than used to it by now."

"Yoonag, it's not fine. Other people think they know you, they think they know Im Yoona but they don't, you can't listen to what they say. They have no idea who you are."

"Oppa, if so many people think of me in a certain way, it has to be true. I am who they think I am. I'm crazy, I try desperately to fit in, I'm a loser, that is me." she said. "Majority rules and in this particular case it happens to be a landslide decision."

"Yoong, look at me." he said softly. “Words aren't exactly my forte but I think you have this idea that you're this strange person that has to trick people into liking them. That's not true, you're uh, you're amazing." Taecyeon finished.

…every word you say i think
i should write down
i don't want to forget
come daylight…

Unsure of what to do she dropped her bag to the floor and wrapped her arms around his waist, burrowing her head in his warm, strong chest. He felt her tears hot and burning against his chest and instinctively he wrapped his arms around her tightly, pulling her in close, feeling her warm breath on his skin. He rubbed small circles on her back as she sobbed in his arms.

Yoona was vaguely aware of the fact that she was in Taecyeon's arms crying hysterically. She had no idea what brought it on. One minute she was asleep in his bed, the next she was in his arms crying. She had no idea why but for some reason the tears wouldn't stop and her anger over it only seemed to make things worse. She took deep, shuddering breaths, feeling Taecyeon's strong hands tracing delicate circles over her back and breathed in the scent of his neck listening to the steady beat of his heart until she felt her body relax and her heart beat in time with his.

"Sorry." Yoona pulled out of his embrace, face red from a mixture of tears and embarrassment.

"It's okay. My chest needed a good washing anyway." he joked, nodding towards his bare chest that was wet and glistening from her tears, to try and lighten the mood.

She laughed and reached out her hands, wiping the tears off his chest with an embarrassed smile.

"Well this is extremely awkward now." Yoona noted after a long pause. "I should probably go."

"It's only awkward if we let it be awkward." Taecyeon said. "Stay, it's like three in the morning anyway, it's not like I'm going to let you drive home when it's this dark out."

"I guess." Yoona agreed. "I'll grab some blankets from the cupboard over there."

"No it's fine. A deal's a deal, you kicked my with the PlayStation so you're entitled to your half of the bed." he said, picking up her bag and bringing it back down to the end of the bed.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I can tell you weren't exactly comfortable with the idea before."

"I promise I'm cool with it." he assured her. "I think my grade school fear of cooties has long since disappeared."

"If you say so." Yoona replied, once again sliding into her side of the bed, pulling the sheets up around her as Taecyeon did the same.

They said their goodnights once again but neither fell asleep. Yoona lay on her back, staring at the ceiling for a long time hearing the sheets move every time Taecyeon thrashed about. She could literally feel his frustration, hot and angry, at not being able to fall asleep.

"You're not asleep." she whispered, rolling over on to her side to face him.

"Neither are you." he commented, rolling over so she could see his tired face.

"I never sleep more than four hours a night, its unproductive." she replied "And besides, I'm up watching you."

…been up all night
staring at you
wondering what's on your mind…

"Creepy." Taecyeon joked, giving her a lazy half smile.

"Strictly business Oppa." she said, flashing him her own signature smile.

"Do you trust me?" she asked after a few minutes of silence.

"What?" Taecyeon asked, opening his eyes to look at her.

"Do you trust me?" she repeated.

"What do you mean do I trust you?" Taecyeon asked confused.

"It's simple. Yes or no. Do you trust me?" she asked once again. "Honest answer."

"Um…" Taecyeon paused. "Yeah. I trust you."

"Okay good. Now close your eyes."

"Close my eyes?" Taecyeon repeated.

"Close your eyes." she said again and this time he listened.

"Now what?" he asked from his side of the bed, eyes squinted shut.

"Now you stop talking." she said detaching herself from the covers and slowly sliding over to Taecyeon's side of the bed. Her heart was pounding fast and her body felt electrified as her skin touched his for the first time.

"Yoona, what are you do…" Taecyeon asked.

"Shhh…" Yoona said, touching her finger softly to his lips to make him stop.

He could feel the warmth of her body getting closer to him by the second. He felt the weight of her body slowly lower against his and felt the presence of her soft hands firmly on his bare chest. Her hips grinded into his and he felt her hair softly tickle the sides of his face as she raised one hand from his chest and softly the side of his face. And then she kissed him. It was a kiss of almost unbearable gentleness, as if a butterfly had fluttered softly against his lips for a moment and then taken flight.

…and no need to wonder
what's been on my mind
it's you
it's you…

He felt her lips reconnect with his once more and found himself deepening the kiss, his hands tangled up in her hair, her lips leaving a trail of kisses along his collarbone. He felt sparks ignite when she moaned and softly parted her lips allowing his tongue to explore hers passionately. She pinned his hands behind his head and gyrated her body against his, feeling his body tense from the bursts of pleasure.

Releasing his hands, they found their way down to her as he kissed all over her jaw line. She ran her fingers along the hair at the back of his neck and kissed him hard before tearing away her lips from his to slowly on his neck. She playfully his neck before moving up to his ear where she on his lower lobe before slowly nibbling the small crook behind it. He moaned loudly. God, how did she know his spot? It was all a blur of lips and limbs and sweat. This was all going so fast but neither was in the mood to slow down. She smiled mischievously when she heard him moan and continued nibbling behind his ear until he picked her up and flipped her over so now he was on top. Pinning her hands behind her head with his hands he moved down and lifted her tank top up a little with his teeth, exposing her perfectly toned, stomach. He gently kissed her bellybutton before moving around her stomach leaving wet kisses all over, moving up and down. Placing soft kisses along both of her hip bones she freed her hands of his and dug them into his hair . Holy , this was good. How did he know where her spot was? Yoona ran her fingers through his head as he slowly moved back up towards , accidentally brushing her s with his fingers. He immediately felt her stiffen beneath his touch and with one long kiss placed on her lips he moved back down and began tracing circles around her s with his hands. He felt Yoona arch her body towards him, begging him for home and he obliged, her left through the thin fabric of her black tank top as he ran his hand repeatedly over the other one.

…i've been this way
with so many before
but this feels like the first time…

"." Yoona moaned from her spot on the bed, digging her nails into the flesh of Taecyeon's back, feeling the familiar tingle between her legs. He smiled up at her and with one last flick of his tongue he was back again leaving a trail of kisses along her neck. She grabbed his hair with one hand and pulled his lips into hers, their lips crashing together fiercely like the waves that roared outside in the ocean. She felt his hands all over her body as hers gently caressed his face. The room was full of raw desire, she didn't know she could ever want someone so badly. He collapsed on top of her, whispering in her ear sending cool tingles up and down Yoona's spine. She was out of breath but refused to let go of Taecyeon's lips, letting her tongue explore every aspect of his mouth, tongues tangled up as she ran her hand up and down his chest. Reluctantly she removed her lips from his to catch her breath before kissing his forehead and temples, resting her forehead gently against his as he kissed her cheek. He fell on top of her, hearts beating rapidly against one another, feeling the sticky sweat of one another's bodies as he gently kissed the tip of her nose.

She wasn't ing done with him she decided as she climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. She placed her hands on his chest possessively leaving kisses along his stomach before moving up to his chest and gently biting each .

"Jesus." Taecyeon exclaimed running his fingers through her hair, ing his hips into hers wanting to feel every bit of her against him.

She bit his neck roughly, leaving a mark before once again smashing her lips into his as hard as she could. She wanted to taste all of Taecyeon, she wanted the taste of him to linger on her tongue long after this was over. Hearing him moan inside she moved her tongue expertly inside his mouth and felt him grab her hair roughly pulling her lips off his momentarily before crashing his into hers, his tongue now exploring leaving her whimpering silently. She interlocked his fingers with hers as they both moved their tongues all around each other's mouths every time the other hit some new, exciting spot. Detaching his tongue from hers he chose to on her lower lip, nibbling on it gently, feeling her smile into his lips and so he placed a gentle kiss on her lips in return, nuzzling his nose into her cheek, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. She kissed his forehead softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close. She felt him breathing heavily against her neck and one last time crashed her lips into his. An electrifying, passionate, deep kiss that seemed to go on forever and yet was nowhere near enough. Pulling away from one another Taecyeon collapsed beside her, resting his head on her pounding chest as she softly his hair, arms s around him, lips raw and tingling.

…please leave your taste on my tongue…

"Whoa." Taecyeon managed to say after he caught his breath.

"Yeah, whoa." Yoona agreed, kissing the top of his head, breathing in the scent of his shampoo.

"I um, wow." Taecyeon said, turning to look at her. "I didn't expect this."

"Well I guess it's like you said." Yoona smiled. "Life is definitely unpredictable.”

"No ." Taecyeon stated with a laugh, wrapping his arm around her stomach.

She smiled down at him and he lay, head resting on her chest for a long time, hearing her heart beat as she his cheek with her right hand. The rhythmic rise and fall of her chest lulled Taecyeon into a state of sleepiness and warmth.

"Oppa…" Yoona whispered, his back. "Are you ready to go to sleep?"

He mumbled something incoherent and snuggled into her body tighter, his head tucked under her chin. "Yeah, sleep."

…happy to lay here
just happy to be here…

She maneuvered her body out from underneath his and helped him over to his side of the bed, fluffing his pillows and pulling the covers up around him. She kissed his lips and forehead tenderly and burrowed her body into his, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly, pressing her face into the small of his back.

…paperweight on my back
cover me like a blanket…

"Goodnight Oppa." she murmured sleepily, closing her eyes and falling asleep almost instantly, her body tangled with Taecyeon's.

He waited until he was sure she was sleeping before removing her hands from around his waist. He turned around and smiled watching her sleep, a peaceful smile on her face. Life was unpredictable, the last person you thought of was the one who made all the difference. He smiled and pressed his body against hers, wrapping his large arms around her tiny body, their bodies combining as one as he interlaced his fingers with hers. He kissed her neck and cheek delicately and nestled his face into her neck, breathing in her scent of strawberry shampoo and soap.

"Goodnight Yoong." he said softly, holding on to her tightly as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

…you made it back
to sleep again
wonder what you're dreaming…