WHAAAAAAAT ?!

You Make Me Smile

 

I was running to Sandeul's place as fast as I could.I was really worried from Gongchan's tone of voice.

When I reached Sandeul's house I knocked on the door and CNU opened.

''What happened?!'' I asked worried.''Come in!'' He said and I rushed in.

I saw all of them sitting in the living room,one more worried than the other.I got even more scared.

 

''G-Guys,what has happened?'' I asked them and walked closer.''JinYoung sit down.'' Sandeul said.

I sat on a couch and looked at Sandeul with my eyes widened.''Sandeul what is wrong?'' I repeated.

''Look,first of all nothing is sure but--'' I cut his speech.''Freaking talk Sandeul!'' I almost shouted.

''We..kind of saw some scars on Seohyun's arms..'' He mumbled huffing.

I froze.''W-What?'' I said.''W-What kind of scars?'' I asked frightened.They all seemed uneasy.

 

''Guys!Talk to me!What the hell do you mean by scars?!'' I shouted hitting the coffee table.

''L-Look we were talking to her and suddenly Gongchan's eyes fell on some scars on her arms.'' Sandeul explained.

''And?!'' I shouted.''S-She had a lot of scars on her hands and they seemed deep..'' Gongchan answered.

I grabbed my head and tossed my hair.''No way...No WAY!'' I threw the coffee table on the floor.

''JinYoung calm down!'' Baro shouted and grabbed my arms.''She can't do such things!'' I shouted.

''She could never do such things!'' I added in a louder tone.I forced Baro to let go of me.

 

''I'm not sure if it really was what i saw!'' Gongchan said in a loud tone.''It just seemed so..'' He mumbled.

''Maybe you should talk to her,JinYoung.Check out if there are really any cuts.'' CNU explained.

''You know...'' I mumbled.''Me and Seohyun kissed today..'' All of them looked at me with their jaws dropped.

''When?How?Why?'' They all said in one voice.''There was this problem I helped her with and we went for some coffee..'' I began explaining.

''And out of the blue I kissed her and she returned it..'' I added.''That's great news!'' Baro said.

''But what if she really cuts herself?'' I thought outloud.''Look JinYoung..'' Sandeul began talking.

 

 

''Seohyun has been through a lot of things and still hasn't found peace..I don't know if I should call this 'normal' but it was expected.'' He explained.

''But still she can hurt herself really badly!'' I said in a unstable tone.''She has already done it..'' Baro murmured.

''W-We have to stop her!If we don't do something quickly,who knows what else she'll do!'' I almost shouted.

''JinYoung,it's up to you now.All those years,we did all we could.It's your turn.'' Sandeul said.

''Show your feelings for her,protect her and save her from the worse.'' CNU added.

''..'' I was speechless.It seemed like a big fat lie.''I will do as much as possible.'' I said assured.

 

I was determinded to save her and to stop that madness.What if she did something worse?

I didn't even want to think of it,just the thought was complitely horrible.

I decided to find out if there are really any cuts on her arms in the first place.

I rushed to the coffee shop,since it wasn't long before I left,to see if she still was there.

She was still there.She was sitting on her own,still drinking her orange juice and caressing her bottom lip.

I smiled,realising what she was thinking of but I immediatly woke up.

 

I got in and walked to her.''Seohyun,you're still here?'' I asked sitting down.

She looked at me happily.''O-Oppa!What are you doing here,weren't you at Sandeul oppa's?'' She asked.

''Well yeah but I left and I thought you might be here so I returned!'' I explained.

I was throwing some glances on her arms but I couldn't see them clearly.

I held her hands and strenched them quite a lot,to see clearly if there was anything.

What I saw,left me speechless.My eyes were widened and I was frozen in my seat.I couldn't believe it.

 

My hands were shaking and she could feel it.She was looking at me and she suddenly pulled her arms back.

She lowered her sleeves and turned her look away.''I-I gotta go..'' She said and stood up.

She quickly got out of the shop but I rushed behind her.''S-Seohyun wait!'' I shouted her name.

She didn't stop and continued walking away as fast as possible but in no time I was right behind her.

''Wait!'' I grabbed her arm and turned her around.Her eyes were wet with tears.I felt so sad.

I had completely no idea what to say,everything had happened so quickly.

 

What I did was to lock her in my arms and embrace her tightly.

''I don't know why you do this but..'' I mumbled.''What I know is that we'll get throught this together.''

She was crying in my arms as she rubbed her face on my lap.''I will always be by your side.''

She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tighlty.''O-Oppa..'' She murmured.

''Shh..'' I caressed the back of her head and kissed the top of it.''Don't worry.'' I told her.

''Everything will be ok from now on.'' I assured her.''Everything will be alright.''

 

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


So yeah that's my last chapter for now T^T From tomorrow I begin non-stop studying since next week begin my final exams T_T

I wish they will end quickly !! I will be back on 13th June or so and begin updating again but only until 10th July,I will go camping then.

I will return on 2 - 5 th August and begin updating for the rest of the year:)

Wish me luck because I will need it T^T (NOTE: My first lesson to have exam on is Physic and I at it..I have 12 and the best is 20 T_T)