Oh My Gawd Help τ^τ {Changing Part 1}

You Make Me Smile

 

''ARASEO!Time to get down to bussiness now..'' Sandeul said in an evil expression and they all began dragging me to Lotte World.

As always,I was looking at the girls and winking at them.''Yeah,first of all...cut this of or she'll pull your eyeballs out..'' Baro warned me.

I looked at him shocked and the others shook their heads,agreeing.

I took a deep breath and tapped my chest.'You can do this,JinYoung!No more glances at the girls..Be a man!' I said to myself.

 

Firstly we entered a clothes shop.''You'll have to try variety of styles in order to see and decide what suits you and Seohyun's taste the most.'' CNU explained.

I gulped and shook my head.''Got it.'' I said.CNU clapped his hands and the boys split up in the shop.

They returned with tones of clothes,different style each.Sandeul took a step forward.''First lets try nerdy style.''

He gave me some kind-of-baggy light brown trousers,a white t-shirt,a sleeveless sweater and a pair of circle-shaped glasses.

I got scared just and only by their sight.''Wear them.'' He ordered me and I grabbed the clothes huffing.

I got dressed but I was hesitating to get out of the changing room.

 

I took a deep breath and got out.The others were hardly holding their laughters.

'Seems legit..' I thought facepalming myself.''Can I go change?'' I begged.

''Wait!'' Gongchan said and took a picture of me.''Seriously?!'' I almost shouted.

''In case you hurt her,you're dead man!'' Baro explained winking at me and I huffed.''Next style.Nerd style,FAIL.''

Gongchan moved closer to me.''Swag style;Note I HATE IT.'' He said.

He gave me a sleeveless black blouse with a 'SWAG' written on it,'swag-jeans',air-force nike shoes and also a cap with a 'swag' on it as well.

 

I completely hated this style but I was obliged to try those clothes on.I wore them and got out with my arms crossed.

They all shook their heads dissappointed and I huffed.''Not your style.'' Sandeul said.

''Swag style,FAIL.Next style.'' CNU said and Baro stepped forward.''Cute style.'' He said.

''I think this will suit you the best.'' CNU mumbled,touching his chin with his forefinger.

''And it's also closer to Seohyun's taste.'' Gongchan added.

I was given a white V-blouse,a dark blue jacket with grey hood and sleeves and a pair of black-grey tight pants.

Well this style,I liked it.I got out and a smile appeared on everyone's face.

They all thumped up and I nodded smiling.''Found your style,boy!NOW,we buy all the cute clothes..Ready..GO!'' 

All of the boys,including me,began running in a bunch of shops,grabbing tons of cute clothes.

 

About an hour later we were finished.Tons of bags in each's hands.''Ok,that was tiring..'' I said and sat on a bench i found.

''Geez boy that was just the beggining.'' CNU said lowering his eyebrows.

I looked at him confused.''W-What do you mean?'' They all face-palmed themselves.

''Well,what about your...'' Baro pointed at my head.I touched my head and when I realised what they meant,I skipped a heartbeat.

''MY HAIR?!'' I shouted.''M'boy,THIS bronze and crazy hair doesn't really suit the cute style..I was thinking something like..red and more pieceful.Your hair is like you touched a plug.''

I was about to cry,literally.''Waeyo...'' I murmured.They grabbed me and dragged me to a hair salon.

''Hello Mrs.Jeohyun!'' CNU greeted a middle-aged lady.''Oh,Shinwoo!'' She pinched his cheeks.

''I need you to make me a favor!This boy here needs to get a cuter look.I was thinking about something like this.'' He showed her a picture.

''Let me see,let me see!'' I was trying to grab it but the boys wouldn't let me.The lady looked at me and smiled.

''Great decision,Shinwoo.Leave everything to me..'' She winked at him and made me sit down.

About two hours later,she was finished painting and cutting my hair.She turned the seat around and I was standing there frozen.

''AWSOME!'' They all said in one voice.I looked myself in the mirror again and chuckled.

''It really suits you,young man.'' Mrs.Jeohyun said smiling.I shook my head.''I guess it does..'' I mumbled smiling.

''Are we finished now?'' I asked them and they all laughed.

''My silly boy...This is just the beggining...'' CNU said in an evil expression.

 

'Oh my gawd..help τ^τ'