2 Years Later. . .

You Make Me Smile

 

"Yah,were could that girl be..." two years have passed since me and Seohyun became a couple.A lot of things happened in these two years.My mum and dad decided to get divorced but with no fights or arguements.All of B1A4 got girlfriends and were all living happily.Me and Seohyun were planning to move out once we had enough money,since we both were adults now.

 

She kept saying that she wanted to become a mother,but I always told her that we were both too young to become parents.Not that I didn't want Seohyun's and my child but I really believed we were too young for such a big responsibility.I was now working at a really big company and Seohyun was working at a cafe,we were both gathering money to buy our own house.

 

"Oppa!I won again!" we were really happy together,we almost never argued and when we did,it didn't last more than 2 days.We had both confessed to each other that it was love in first sight.She also liked me the first time she saw me,just like i did but she was too shy and embarrassed to even look at me,that's why she kept ignoring me.It would be stupid if I hadn't made a move.

 

Seohyun's friends were all jealous of her,having such a 'sweet and handsome boyfriend' as they kept saying,since they were still single.Seohyun was glad herself to have me,as I was for having her.She was my angel and I didn't want to lose her,not now not ever.She was and always will be the most beautiful the most sincere and the cutest girl in my eyes.I never turned to look another girl.

 

"Yah,you're cheating!" Of course when boys were looking at her or hitting on her,I always became that big monster with the green eyes a.k.a. JEALOUS.There were times I also got into fights for her and generally in trouble.Also,now everyone knew who my parents were.I never used that as an excuse to find job or generally.I wanted to do things on my own,I had completely changed.

 

I wanted to be ready for the day when me and Seohyun will get married and begin our own family.I want to be the best husband and father,I want my children to have me as a role model.I don't want to be like my father.I want to be different,to love and care for my wife and family and never ever let go of them.Aigo,now I understand why Seohyun kept saying she wants to be a mother.

 

"Seohyun-ah~" maybe I want to make her a mother.Maybe I want to have children with her,beautiful sons and daughters.Maybe we were ready to have that big family we always dreamed of."Do you still want to be the mother of our children?" Just a few more years.We still needed our own place,a place where nobody would disturb us while making our babies.

 

The place that we would become one for the first time.A place where both her and me would feel comfortable and not awkward.We knew each other,we loved each other and we both believed it was about time we completed our relationship.I never wanted to force Seohyun or to take things fast but since she has told me that she trusts me -for this issue- then it's settled.

 

I want her to be mine forever,I never want to lose her.And that's what I intend to do.I love her more than myself and believe that with her,I can become the man I never thought I would.I believe she can change me to a better person,a caring one.I already care for her,why not for the rest of the people?Why not for our children?

 

P.S. Seohyun,I love you. . .

 


 Here goes another story T^T I really hope you liked this and thank you for all the support! I am now back updating until 12th July.I'll go camping then>< Love you my friends ToT Thank you so much for reading,commenting and subscribing it means a lot to me ToT

FIGHTING~

2NE1MinzyBsc~!