V-V-Valentine's Day .__.

You Make Me Smile

 

It was 14th February -aka Valentine's Day-  and I was SO anxious that I felt like I didn't remember how to breathe.

Yes,as all of you have understood,I was going to ask Seohyun to be my Valentine.

What,do you ladies think that being a boy means it's easier to ask somebody out,seriously.

Anyway I had everything prepared.I spent all night thinking of a good plan to ask her to be my Valentine.

Everything would begin right after I had reached school...

 

"Somebody has a plan today~" I heard a voice.Who could it be...Sandeul,as always.

I glared at him with my eyebrows lowered. "Shh!" I said angrily with my forefinger on my mouth.

"Seriously, and you don't believe me when I call you stupid.And you also get angry.." CNU mumbled.

"Yah!" Sandeul shouted glaring at CNU."What?Being realistic here..." He answered huffing.

"So what's the plan?" Baro asked silently.I walked closer to them."Alright..." I began explaining.

 

"Got it?" I asked."Aye aye,captain!" They all said and Baro winked at me."Worry not,master!" He said.

I chuckled and winked at them.Then,I saw Seohyun.

"You all wish me luck!" I said and began moving towards her.I took a deep breath but before I began walking,CNU grabbed me back.

"W-What?" I asked confused."You are the one who will ruin the plan.." He said huffing and gave me a bouquet of red roses."Oh,right.." I mumbled smiling.

I grabbed the bouquet and began approaching Seohyun."S-Seohyun-ah!" I called her name.

She turned and looked at me smiling."Annyong JinYoung oppa~" She said in a cute and sincere tone.

*Oh my,just her voice completely stunned me right now.* I said to myself trying to wake up.

 

"What are you holding behind your back?" She suddenly asked,trying to see the flowers.I tried to hide them.

"N-Nothing..It's nothing.." I answered smiling.Then I saw her."Ah,finally!" I said huffing.

I ran towards her smiling."Sora!" I called her name and she turned at me smiling widely."Oppa!" She said.

I gave her the bouquet smiling."Happy Valentine's Day!" I said.She was about to cry from happiness.

"O-Oppa,gomawo!You're so sweet!" She managed to say and kissed my cheek.

I said goodbye and then began my way to my class.I passed Seohyun as I was walking and she was frozen.

 

Her jaw had fallen and her eyes were goggled.She couldn't believe what she had just seen.

Later,at class,we all sat down and Seohyun suddenly turned at me."So,Sora's your Valentine?" She asked.

I smiled and shook my head."Yeah,I've been trying to find the courage to tell her for one week now.." I answered.

She bit her lips and turned her look away. "Oh.." She mumbled. "I see..." She added sadly.

"I hope you find your Valentine soon,Seohyun.You deserve it." I wished her smiling.

She just shook her head. "I think I ...lost my Valentine.." She murmured under her breath.

"What?" I asked confused."Nothing.." She mumbled and closed her eyes.

 

At PE,I pretended to be sick and had arranged to meet with the boys behind school.

"So how did it go?" Gongchan asked anxious about my answer."Everything goes according to plan." I said.

They all seemed happy and congratulated me."Good job!Now it's our turn..." Sandeul said in an evil tone.

"You look like a mother-in-law,if you know what I mean." Baro said scared.

"A Greek one to be more specific.There are no mothers-in-law such as Greek ones,trust me." I added.

We all laughed and then splited.I was now waiting for Baro's and Sandeul's move.

 

Seohyun wasn't doing PE as well,since she didn't feel quite well so she was just sitting on a bench.

Baro and Sandeul suddenly approached her smiling. "Why are you like this,Seo?" Baro asked.

"Like what?" She asked back huffing."Like a crybaby!" Baro said,shutting Sandeul's mouth since he knew Sandeul would say something TOO stupid.

"Nothing...I just hate Valentine's Day and I wish it wouldn't exist!" She almost shouted angrily.

"W-Waeyo?Did something happen?" Baro asked gulping.He squeezed Sandeul's arm,giving him the signal.

Sandeul woke up from his short nap. "Y-Yeah,yeah,d-did something happen?" He asked as well.

"Well...Ugh!Nothing...I'm tired of everything!" She shouted.Baro winked at Sandeul.

 

Sandeul remained silent for almost 3 minutes and Baro kept glaring at him."Your part!" He murmured.

"Oh right!" Sandeul murmured back."You know Jinyou--" He stopped talking since he was murmuring.

"You know JinYoung just confenssed to Sora and she accepted his confenssion." He repeated louder.

Baro face-palmed himself about the way Sandeul had said his part."You know." He repeated.

Even after such a lame 'play' Seohyun was convinced by his words.

 

"A-And I also saw them eating lunch together!" Baro tried to save it."And he was brushing her hair too!" Sandeul added but Baro face-palmed himself for once again.

Yet,Seohyun was getting angrier and angrier as the time was passing."UGH!" She shouted.

"I HATE HER SO MUCH! I SWEAR I AM GOING TO PULL HER EYEBALLS OUT AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH THEM!" She shouted like never before.

"B-But Seohyun you hate football--" Baro tried to say but Seohyun cut his speech."I DONT CARE!" She shouted again.

"AND I WILL SHAVE HER HEAD SO THAT HE CAN'T BRUSH HER HAIR ANYMORE!HE SHOULD BRUSH MY HAIR NOT HERS!" She added.

"B-B-But Seohyun you hate it when others brush your hair!" Sandeul cut her speech.

"I DONT CARE!" She repeated."But you scold me when I brush your hair and you bit me last time!" Sandeul cried out. "I DONT CARE!" She repeated for once more.

 

"Oh my,girls are really crazy indeed..." Baro mumbled."Let's get outta here before she explodes!" He whispered at Sandeul and they began moving away slowly.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" She shouted,catching them.They both got startled.

"T-To...To...--" Baro couldn't think of anything so Sandeul 'helped' him."TO BRUSH OUR HAIR!" He shouted.

"COME ON BARO I WANT YOU TO MAKE A PONYTAIL WITH MY BANGS!" He added and grabbed Baro.

"That was like hell.." Baro said holding his chest."Did everything go according to the plan?" CNU asked.

"More than according!RE-cording!" Sandeul said.Both Baro and CNU face-palmed themselves.

"Now do you understand why I believe schools are needed?" CNU asked and Baro nodded."I tottaly do."

 


So yeah today I will update a lot ^.^ I have a break today before my Ancient Greek exams on Tuesday so I am allowed to play pc~ :D

You should be all proud since I choose to update for you people instead of playing the new Tomb Raider and reading Dork Diares 5 T^T

OK I NEED TO GET A LIFE...( o_o)

*coughs* FORGET WHAT I SAID,i am just stupid ( .___.)