Here Comes The Troublemaker!

You Make Me Smile

 

''Ah~Korea at last..Hello my beautiful country~'' I had finally reached Korea after a long-lasting flight from America.

No stuff or suitcases just my handsome and hot self.

As I was walking towards the main airport gate,I was smiling at every pretty girl in sight.

 

''I'm the ladies man..'' I murmured as all of the girls were looking at me with their jaws dropped.

I strenched as soon as I got out of that building.I looked around.

''Things have changed..'' I thought outloud.''Cool.''

 

I was trying to think of a free way to get to my house,since I had no money with me.

The only money I had,went for my ticket.Geez,things get more and more expensive as time passes,what the hell?

 

Anyway,after a while I finally found a man willing to send me home.

Of course I knew where exactly my parents lived,everyone did since they were like the most famous idol couple in Korea.Lee Hyori and SE7EN.

 

Nobody was there when I arrived and I was getting more and more bored as I was waiting for them,so I decided to kind of break in.

I went from the back part of the house and broke a window as silently as I could.

 

I jumped in and closed the curtain.''Oops.'' I mumbled and walked inside the house.

It was a huge,luxurious and really cosy house.Like a real palace.

''I love my family..'' I thought smiling and I threw my jacket on a couch in the living room,then jumped on the other one and laid down.

 

I strenched myself and got ready to get some sleep,I needed it or at least that was what I believed.

A few minutes later,I heard the door open.I heard a feminine moan of exhaustance and understood it was my mother.

 

I hid behind a wall,getting ready to scare her.

When she was almost next to me I jumped out screaming.She jumped from fear and shouted like never before.

''YAH!''

She realised who I was of course.''JUNG JINYOUNG!WHAT IS YOUR SKINNY DOING HERE?!''

 

I gulped.''Annyong Umma~'' I said in a cute tone and hugged her but she pushed me back in a really angry expression.

I smiled trying to cool her down but in vain.She grabbed my ear and began dragging me to the living room.

''A-A-AH!'' I shouted.

 

She made me sit down and she sat right next to me.

''What are you doing here?'' She asked trying to keep her temper low.

''You are suppossed to be to America and study.'' She added.She was about to explode.''V-Vacation?'' I asked.

 

She clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes.''What?'' She asked and I gulped.

''Jung JinYoung were you kicked out of school AGAIN?!'' She almost shouted.''Kind of.'' I answered and she looked at me angrily.

 

''What's 'kind of' suppossed to mean?Did they kick you out or not?'' I turned my gaze away and nodded.

''Nae..But this time it was unfair--'' She cut my speech.

''YAH!Can you realise that you're 21 and you still haven't finished HIGH SCHOOL?!'' She shouted.

 

''U-Umma chill out..'' I mumbled.''HOW CAN I?!YOU CAN'T BE MY SON..'' She mumbled ready to cry from anger.

''But I am~'' I answered in a cute voice and expression and moved closer to her,hugging her tightly.

 

She hit the back of my head and I moved away.''Yah,what was that for?!'' I asked from pain.

''Don't you even DARE to think that you'll escape high school...Seoul High School is waiting for you Mr.Jung..'' She mumbled angrily.

 

''Seoul Hight School?'' I asked and she nodded smirking.

''Your punishment has just begun!'' She answered and that exact moment the door opened and father entered the room.

He froze and looked at me confused.

 

I ran at him and jumped on him.''Abeoji~'' I said happily but he grabbed the back of my shirt and put me down.

''What is he doing here?'' He asked umma and she looked at him confused as well.''Tell me..'' She mumbled.

 

''You two love me TOO much!'' I thought outloud happily as I was smiling like a retarded.

Dad huffed and let me down and mum face-palmed herself.

''We're so not through young man..'' Umma murmured as she was shaking her head.

 

''Where is my room?'' I asked looking around.

''IN THE BACKYARD!''

Umma shouted,scaring the hell out of me.''AND SPEAKING OF WHICH where exactly are your stuff?'' I gulped for once more.

''Well,technically..--'' dad cut my speech.

 

''Waiting for him to return..'' He said and I chuckled.''My appa is so hilarious~'' I complimented him but umma turned my face towards her.

''You're so dead.'' She murmured and I immediatly stood up.

''FIRST DOOR ON THE RIGHT!'' She shouted as I was running upstairs.

 

I got in the room and closed the door behind me,then laid down on my bed.

''Cosy room..I like it..'' I mumbled and closed my eyes.

''Seoul High School,get ready to meet Jung JinYoung the troublemaker!'' I thought outloud and then fell asleep.