B-B-Baro ( O_O)

You Make Me Smile

 

School was finished and CNU with Gongchan had arranged to meet Seohyun at the park.There would be the big surprise.

Seohyun was still really angry and mad at me,I have to admit she was right ( >_<) It was too much for her.

But of course you can't get something nice if you don't work hard for it or get a little bit hurt,right?

Anyway,they met each other at the park.It was the final and the best part of the plan.

 

"So,Seohyun,did anyone confess to you today?" CNU asked."Well...some did but it's pointless since the one I like,likes somebody else..." She answered,about to cry.

"Really?How do you know?" Gongchan asked strenching himself,since he had just woken up from the class-nap.

"I saw him giving her flowers...he didn't give me flowers.." She murmured in a really sad tone.

"Did the girl look like...This?" CNU asked and got out his phone,showing Seohyun a picture of 'Sora'.

"N-Nae..W-Why do you have a picture of hers in your mobile?Does JinYoung know this?" She asked,still believing everything.

 

CNU and Gongchan began chuckling."W-Why are you boys chuckling?" She seemed really confused.

"Please,take a closer look at this picture." CNU said and showed her the picture for once more.

"Yeah,that's clearly--" her eyes goggled."Ohmygawd." she murmured."No freaking way!" She almost shouted.

Then suddenly Baro appeared with a brown wig,make up in female school uniform,dancing around like a retarded.

Seohyun was frozen in her position with her jaw dropped and her eyes goggled.

 

"You've got to be ing kidding me..." She mumbled and then she began laughing at her silliness.

She face-palmed herself,still laughing."I can't believe how stupid I was not realising it was Baro all the time..." She admitted.

"So if JinYoung didn't confess at somebody...what was all this about?" She suddenly asked and the boys looked at each other.

Baro clapped his hands in a diva-style and then I came out with my guitar in my arms.

 

(You’re my love) Oh baby ma bling girl bling girl
I know I’m unreasonable and lacking
But I can’t do anything about giving my heart to you
So so I love you oh baby ma bling girl bling girl
If you’re with me forever ever
Oh baby seems like you have repeatedly softened my heart
Ma bling girl

 

As I was singing and the boys were holding some candles,flowers and a box of chocolates,Seohyun was gazing at me.

She seemed really happy,I liked seeing her so happy.Her expression had completely changed.

When I was finished I gave the guitar to Baro and sat next to Seohyun.I smiled at her and held her hands.

"S-Seohyun,did I make you mad?" I asked her chuckling.She bit her lips."Well,if you hadn't told me Baro would be dead by now..." She murmured and I laughed.

"It was too realistic,I guess..." I whispered,turning my gaze away.She smiled and held my left cheek.

She turned my head so that I would face her. "That was the most romantic thing somebody has ever done for me.."

I smiled in happiness.We began coming closer and closer to each other and our lips were inches away.

 

"Not recommended for those under 18." Sandeul said teasing me and Seohyun.

CNU took the guitar from Baro andhit his head with my guitar,making him fall on the ground.

"You must learn when to shut your mouth." He said."Or your head will get even more emptier." Baro added.

"You guys are so mean!" Sandeul shouted,holding his head.

 

Me and Seohyun were kissing while they were arguing.Kissing and Smiling,smiling and kissing...