Do It JinYoung !! {THE FEELS}

You Make Me Smile

 

 

 

Me and Seohyun had gone to a caffee shop nearby instead staying to school.She was still upset.

''Come on Seohyun..Don't be like that..'' I begged her in a sad expression.''It's not easy to be happy right now..'' She mumbled.

''I know but just give it a shot..For me?'' She took a deep breath.''Araseo,I'll do what I can..'' She said and I smiled.

I ordered a cappucino and she ordered an orange juice.She was too cute,TOO cute.

 

''Oppa..'' She suddenly said and I looked at her.''Yes?'' I asked.She took a deep breath.''Why do you care for me?''

I froze to my position.''U-Um..'' I gulped.''Well..'' I had no idea what to say.

'It's my chance to confess..Should I tell or not?' I was asking myself over and over again in my head.

''I-I care for you because..y-you're my friend?'' I said hesitating.''Just your friend?'' She asked disappointed.

''I-I guess so..'' I mumbled and she huffed in bigger disappointment.

 

'Did I just friendzone her?GREAT JUNG JINYOUNG YOU'RE FREAKING STUPID ' I scolded myself knowing that i did the stupidest thing ever.

'Aish what should I do now?Should I say that I like her?Or will she misunderstand me?' I had completely no idea what to do.

''S-Seohyun-ah..'' I mumbled.She seemed really sad from my earlier words.She ignored me calling her name.

She had her gaze the table,playing with her orange juice's straw.She huffed and blinked slowly.

'DO IT JINYOUNG!' I clenched my fists and strenched myself.

 

I pressed my lips against Seohyun's giving her a sweet and soft peck.Her lips were really soft,like I imagined them.

She didn't pull herself,instead she returned the kiss with pleasure.She was shocked,of course.Shocked and stunned.

I held her hand and caressed it with care and love.Then we pulled ourselves and stopped kissing.

She was looking at me shocked with her jaw dropped.

 

''O-Oppa..'' She mumbled.I smiled as I was gazing at her beautiful eyes.She hid her face with her hands.

She had turned bright red from the embarrassment.''M-Maybe I shouldn't have done it..'' I said in a low tone.

She revealed her eyes and shook her head.''A-Aniya it's not that...'' I raised my left eyebrow.

''It's just...It was too embarrassing and too sudden..'' She said.Suddenly my phone rang.

 

''Yoboseyo?'' I said.''Hey JinYoung it's me,Gongchan!!You have to come by Sandeul's place immediatly!!'' I was worried.

''But I--'' He cut my speech.''I said immediatly!It's really important!'' He shouted and I huffed.

''Araseo I'm on my way.'' I said and hung up.''I am SO sorry Seohyun but I have to go..See you!'' I tapped her head and got out of the caffee shop.

She seemed really upset but I was worried really worried about the boys.

 

Of course I couldn't get that unforgettable kiss and soft lips out of my mind...