I'll Be Your Super~Boy~Man

You Make Me Smile

 

''Umma,I'm going to school see you later!'' I kissed her cheek and rushed out of the house and to Sebastian's car.

''Morning Sebastian!'' I greeted him.''Good morning sir!'' he greeted back.

I got in and he began driving to my school.When I got down my gaze immediatly fell on Seohyun entering the school.

I smiled and rushed in.I looked around for her but I had lost her.I huffed in sadness.

 

''Yah!Let go!'' I heard a familiar voice which made me freeze.I knew it was her voice.I followed it and found myself in the gym.

I hid myself and took a peep.I saw a bunch of girls having Seohyun cornered.

I wanted to jump in and take her away from there but I stood still and began listening to their speech.

''So,Seohyun...Seems like you didn't learn your lesson..'' One of them said.She had pinned Seohyun to the wall.

It was that Haru,the one Sandeul had told me that she humiliated Seohyun the most.

 

''Leave me alone Haru!I haven't done anything to annoy you!'' She cried out.''You did and still do.You exist.'' She answered.

''I warned you to stay away from Sandeul but you are with him almost everyday.I told you that If I saw you with him again I would punish you badly..'' She added.

Seohyun seemed really worried and scared.''Aniya!Me and Sandeul are friends!He's like my older brother!'' She almost shouted.

''Cut the crap!'' Haru shouted.''I'm not lying!'' Seohyun said crying.

Haru nodded at another girl.That girl was looking in her bag and took out a scissor.My eyes widened.

I was about to get out but I wanted to see what they were about to do.Haru took the scissor and glared at Seohyun.

Two girls held her pinned on the wall.She was crying and Haru was holding her wavy,long hair.''No,please!'' Seohyun begged.

 

''I warned you..'' She mumbled and with a quick move cut Seohyun's long hair.I froze in my position as Seohyun was crying.

I could take it no more.''YAH!'' I ran towards them.I pushed the girls away from Seohyun and held her in my arms.

''What the hell is wrong with all of you?!'' I shouted with all my strength.''Who do you think you are?!'' I added.

Seohyun was looking at me with her soft and wet eyes.She was still crying.I looked at her,assuring her that everything will be ok.

 

''Y-You're that new student..'' One of them said.''Jung JinYoung!'' another added.

''Yes,that's me.And I saw what all of you did to her!'' I shouted.''I've heard a lot about you!All of you!'' I turned my gaze at Haru.

''Especially you..'' I mumbled.''You're the one who humiliates Seohyun.I won't let you harm her again,GOT THAT?!'' She got scared from the tone of my voice.

''W-Why do you care about Seohyun?'' She asked.''She's my friend and I want to protect her.'' I answered gulping.

''I warn you,if I see or hear that you touched her again EVEN threatened her...You're all dead.'' I warned them and took Seohyun out of there.

 

I took her to the girls restroom and helped her to wash her face.''Are you alright Seohyun?'' I asked.

She shook her head.''Aniyo..'' She mumbled.''My hair...'' She began crying again.

I turned her to face me and looked right into her eyes.Those piercing eyes.I took a deep breath.

''Seohyun stop crying jebal...'' I wipped her tears away with my thumps.''I promise you that from now on I will let nobody harm you..'' I promised her.

''From this day I will be your Super-Boy-Man,araseo?'' She chuckled and shook her head.''A-Araseo..JinYoung oppa..'' 

She huffed.''Gomawo..'' She said in a low tone.I chuckled and closed her in my arms.

She was crying in my arms and my shirt got wet from her tears.Her hot and hurting tears.''Calm down,jebal'' I begged her.

 

She washed her face again and examinated her hair.''Now what...'' She mumbled.Her hair was now shoulder-length.

''Don't worry..'' I said huffing.''It's still really nice,I swear!'' I assured her smiling.''Are you sure?'' She asked.

I shook my head.''Nae~I'm not lying,honestly.I think it suits you even more now.'' She huffed for once more.

Then the bell rang.''We better go..'' I said.''Do you feel alright?'' She nodded.

''Let's go to the class..'' I stopped her.''Wait..I can see that you don't really want to go to the class..'' She chuckled.

 

''Busted?'' I asked.''Busted.'' She mumbled.''What do you say we go for some coffee?'' She nodded.

''Let's..I'm not really in the mood for school..'' She agreed and we left school.

 

'Don't worry Seohyun.From now on,I will protect you'