IMMA KILL YOU ( @_@)

You Make Me Smile

 

It's been almost a month since me and Seohyun are together and everything was smooth and peaceful.

Tomorrow we would go to an island with our school,a school trip,for one week.

We both hoped the 'teams' for the rooms could be mixed,meaning girls and boys could stay together.

Of course this would not happen since our teachers are too stricht and stupid to let mixed teams happen.

Everything was set and we were about to leave for the island.Of course our teachers were giving us those freaking 'instructions'.

 

While we were travelling by ship,me and Seohyun were sitting alone,gazing at the sea while holding hands.

She was always scared of boats since she always thought that if you fall into water,a shark is going to eat you. ( >_>)

I always laughed when she told me that but now I am trying to hold my laughters since she always gets angry.

We reached the island and then we got divided into teams,not mixed of course.

 

When we were finished with our suitcases and stuff,we were free to go wherever we liked.

I couldn't find Seohyun so I went for a walk on my on at the beach.

Suddenly a girl appeared,I think her name was Hyorin, and she approached me."Oppa~" She said in a cute voice.

I huffed and turned at her,fake-smiling."Annyong Hyorin..." I answered."How come you are alone?" She asked.

"I couldn't find Seohyun anywhere." I said.She shook her head smiling."I could keep you company~" I bit my lips.

"Thanks but no thanks." I mumbled and continued walking."But oppa.." She grabbed my arm.

 

As we were talking,I heard some voices. "LEMME KILL THAT !YAH YAH!" I turned to see who it was.

I saw Seohyun shouting and Baro with Sandeul trying to hold her back from running towards me and Hyorin.

Of course you realise she was jealous of Hyorin,so I decided to a little."Well,Hyorin you could keep me company."

I tapped her head and we began walking away.I was chuckling silently,listening to Seohyun's voice.

"WHY IS HE WALKING WITH THAT ?! YAH JUNG JINYOUNG I WILL KILL YOU!"

 

^Later^

 

We were still together with Hyorin and I hadn't seen Seohyun for a while.I was getting worried to be honest.

Suddenly Baro and Sandeul appeared. "JINYOUNG!" Sandeul called my name and I turned around to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked."Come quickly,Seohyun hurt her ankle and she can't walk!" Baro said and they both began pulling me.

"What?Aish,that clumsy girl!" I mumbled and began running towards Seohyun.She wasn't far from there.

I saw her on the ground,holding her ankle and crying.I runned faster and approached her.

 

"Aish Seohyun...You're really clumsy!" I murmured as I was raising her on my arms."Does it hurt?" I asked her.

She shook her head crying."A lot!It hurts so much!" she answered in a trembling tone.

"I'll take you to the principal.." I said and began walking back to our hotel.I found the principal and told him what happened.

Our PE teached brought the first aid kit and took care of her ankle.She could barely walk,so I was holding her.

She seemed upset and confused,so I asked her what was wrong.

 

"Seohyun...You look upset,what happened?" I asked and she huffed."Promise me you won't laugh at me.." She murmured.

"I promise,I won't." I promised."Well,I saw you walking with that girl so I had a plan..I would pretend to have hurt my ankle so that you would stop being with her and pay more attention to me...but then I slipped and fell and actually hurt my ankle.." She explained.

Ok,I was hardly holding my laughter."Karma is a ?" I chuckling but she hit my head.

"Yah!I said don't laugh at me!" she shouted angrily."Araseo,araseo I'm sorry~" I apologized and kissed her forehead.

"Pabo~" I for once more.She huffed and turned her look away.

 

I loved that pabo,clumsy and jelly girl.

 


And that was my last chapter for now,I don't know If I will be able to update again ( TT~TT) but i might be...(  x_x)

Anyway thank you for all the support~ :'D