Happy B-Day JinYoungie~

You Make Me Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=851ksBW0ZD0

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

"All right boys,is everyone ready?" I asked them,turning the lights off."Ready!" They all said in one voice.We all hid ourselves behind the huge couch in the living room and waited for JinYoung to unlock the door and enter the room.Once he had entered he the lights and then we all jumped out of our hidding place.

 

"Happy Birthday Jung JinYoung~" We all said in one voice.He was frozen in his position,trying to understand what had just happened.Gongchan brought the cake and we began singing the happy birthday song."Happy Birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear JinYoung,happy birthday to you~" We were all singing and he was smiling in joy.

 

He blew the candles and then we all hugged him.After that,we began giving him our presents.I would be the last one to give him my present,as his girlfriend.I wished he would like my present...

 

JinYoung's POV

 

Everyone had given me their presents and it was finally Seohyun's turn.I couldn't wait to see what she had bought for me.Firstly she hugged me and I squeezed her.Then,she gave me a medium-sized box and I opened it.In it was a white V-neck blouse and also a half-heart bracelet.I smiled and looked at her.She pointed at her wrist,and there was the rest of the heart.

 

I hugged her tightly and then gave her a 'thank you' kiss."Saranghamnida.." I mumbled."Nado,JinYoung!" She said and we kissed for once more.It was the best birthday ever,I couldn't ask for something better.But..just a few minutes later,everything was ruined.The door opened and my dad entered with another woman.He had his arm wrapped around her shoulder,that was not my mother.

 

Me and all of my friends were staring at them.He was frozen,he didn't knew of my birthday party."J-JinYoung.." He mumbled.I was so sick of this and him."Why?" I asked."JinYoung look-" I cut his speech."You know what,no.I don't need your excuses.There is somebody else you should apologize to.That woman who ING loved you and ING trusted you,and you do what?You're cheating on her with that ing ?!" I was shouting.

 

"JinYoung calm down!" Seohyun was trying to calm me down but I couldn't."How dare you?And you want to be called 'father' and 'husband'?You should be call a motherer instead.Because that's what you are..." these were my last words,before I went up to my room.I stopped and without turning around,I spoke."Get out of my house now." i mumbled.

 

He didn't even move."I SAID GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE!" he gulped and began walking away and out of the house.I continued my route to my room.Seohyun followed me.Once she had opened the door,she found me sitting on my bed with my head in my arms,crying.She rushed towards me and sat next to me.

 

She wrapped me in her arms and tried to calm me down."Please JinYoung calm down.." She was begging me.I pressed my head against her chest,still crying."I can't believe this..how he played with my mother.." I mumbled and she hugged me tighter.She kissed the top of my head,caressing my back.

 

"I'm sorry we ruined your birthday JinYoung.." Seohyun suddenly mumbled and I turned my gaze at her."What?" I asked."We ruined your birthday..I wanted this day to be special for you.." a few tears had rollen down her cheeks."Yah,yah.." I wipped her tears away."Don't be a fool.You all gave this day a great meaning for me.." I said and gave her a peck.

"He was the one ruining everything..but I won't let him ruin anything anymore.Not my life,not my mother nothing." I said and hugged Seohyun tighter."Nothing.." I mumbled.