He~llo

You Make Me Smile

 

Next day,my first day to Seoul High School.

I stood up from my bed and tossed my hair as I was walking downstairs.

I went to the living room and there I found mum with a woman.She was looking at me shocked with their eyes widened.

"YAH!JinYoung go and wear a blouse!Get ready,Sebastian will you to your school." Mum scolded me.

 

I shook my head and went upstairs with no other words.
 
I slowly got dressed and grabbed my bag,then returned to the kitchen.''Ummaaaa..'' I began complaining.
 
''Why should I go to school?They'll just kick me out like the rest...'' I added.
 
 
''Yah,shh!Just leave!You're such a trouble maker...'' She mumbled and shooed me out of the house.
 
''Araseo,araseo!'' I said huffing and got out.I saw a big black car out of my house.
 
 
''Woah.'' was the only thing I managed to say.I moved closer to it and saw a man waiting inside.
 
When he looked at me he smiled and greeted me.''Good morning,sir.You're JinYoung,right?'' I nodded.
 
 
''You're Sebastian?'' I asked and he shook his head.''Get in,sir.'' I did as I was told to.
 
I entered the car and Sebastian began driving to my school.It wasn't far,though.
 
 
When we arrived,I got down and waved Sebastian goodbye.I took a deep breath and activated the ladies man mode.
 
I began walking towards the building slowly and awsomely.
 
 
Girls were already looking at me with their jaws dropped,I winked at some of them.
 
But as always none of them made me feel something like 'woah that girl must be mine' or anything.
 
 
I asked a few guys were my class was and finally found it.
 
I entered without knocking and i think i kind of interrupted the lesson.''Anyong.'' I said to the teacher.
 
He huffed and moved closer to me.
 
 
 
''And that is your new classmate,Jung JinYoung.He was the new problem I was talking about earlier.'' I turned and looked at him.
 
''Problem?'' I asked but he ignored me.''He's freaking 21 and still going to high school.''
 
I glared at him but he ignored me again.
 
 
He kept saying such stuff so I just ignored him as well and began checking my classmates.
 
As I was checking the girls my gaze fell on a different one.
 
My eyes got stuck on her,not able to get her off my sight.
 
 
She wasn't even paying attention to the teacher she was just sketching something on her book,while huffing.
 
Her hair was long,wavy and light brown,not black like the other girls'.
 
 
Her eyes were honey-brown and quite big,especially her pupils.Her lips were stunning.
 
Pretty fleshy and soft pink,i bet they were really soft like cotton-candy just by their look.
 
 
She was not skinny,not at all.She was averange and her bottom half was pretty chubby,as well as her chest.
 
Even though she was like that,her arms were long and slender,her fingers too.
 
 
She took a deep breath and brought her hair on the right side of her shoulders.
 
Her collarbones were really obvious and I found this really hot,I mean literally.
 
 
Suddenly,the teacher hit the back of my head waking me up.''Yah!''
 
''And that's what I meant with 'problem'.You already began ignoring your teacher!'' He hit me again and the others laughed.
 
 
I secretly stuck my tongue out,teasing him.''Go and sit there.'' He pointed at a seat next to the window.
 
It was the very last seat of the first row,next to that girls'.I was glad to be next to her.
 
 
As I was moving towards my seat,I was gazing at her.
 
She just wouldn't look at me,she was completely ignoring me.
 
I huffed,being confused since all the rest of the girls couldn't take their eyes off me.
 
 
I sat down and looked at her again.Time was passing and she still was ignoring me.
 
I was growing tired of this.I bit my lips and turned my head away,trying to ignore her.
 
 
The thing is,I kept turning around to look at her...