Boys

Change can be good

“What the hell did you do to your room?” Yunhee exclaimed as she walked inside of Eli’s room. “What? I just had trouble finding my notebook.” Eli looked back at Yunhee with a shrug. “That does not mean you crash your room.” Eli glared at Yunhee as he frowned. “Says the girl who lives like a pig.” Yunhee pouted. “I do not! I just have trouble organizing my clothes sometimes.” Eli made a “Yeah yeah” expression as turned to his desk. “Now com help me!”

Yunhee and Eli sat in concentration as they worked on Eli’s part of the chemistry project. Eli never made his homework or project stuff so this was a whole new feeling for him. “Do you get it?” Yunhee asked as she tied her hair up in a messy bun. Eli nodded and for once that nod was the truth. “Great. That means we are done for the night.” Yunhee said with a neutral tone and started to walk out of Eli’s room. Eli quickly stopped her by running in front of her and blocking her way. Yunhee sighed as she looked at Eli. “What now?” Eli smirked. “I want to continue what we started in the living room.” Yunhee glared at him. “No way.” Eli stepped closer to Yunhee. “Yes way.”

Yunhee gulped as she took a step back. “Ya.. I don’t feel like playing with you right now.” Eli just kept his smirk as he stepped closer again and again. Yunhee stepped further back but stopped as she noticed where she would end. “Aw no! Not the bed.. Do something Yunhee!” Eli closed the space between them and placed his hands on Yunhee’s hips. “Where are you gonna go now?” Eli asked as he tilted his head. Yunhee looked up at Eli as smirk now formed on her lips. She placed her hands around Eli’s neck a brought his face closer to hers. “You know…” Yunhee started as she gave Eli a seductive stare, which made his knees go week. “You are pretty attractive.” Yunhee’s voice was low as she played with Eli’s hair. Eli closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of Yunhee’s fingers on him. Yunhee placed her lips against Eli’s ear as she started to whisper. “But you are totally not my type.” Yunhee let her hands fall and pushed Eli a step back as she walked towards the door. “You better take care of that before you go to sleep.” She pointed to his bottom half. “Otherwise you’ll have one annoying night.” Yunhee flashed a breathtaking smile and walked out the door, leaving Eli once again stunned from getting played in his own game.

As Yunhee closed the door to Eli’s room she heard him growl. “Take that!” Yunhee chuckled as she walked towards her room. Suddenly Yunhee felt herself being pressed against the hallway wall and gasped from the impact. “You aren’t getting away a second time Yunhee.” Eli growl out Yunhee’s name as he pinned her hands against the wall. Yunhee gritted her teeth as Eli’s grip got tighter. “You really think you can play my game good enough?” Yunhee made a superior laugh as she gave Eli a smile. “Make sure to know your opponent before you challenge them.” Yunhee simply said back and wiggled her right hand free. She then palmed Eli’s member through his pants as she looked him in the eyes. Eli gasped as his eyes went wide. “What are you.. OH!” Yunhee gave a light squeeze and saw Eli close his eyes. She smirked and pushed him away, again. “Now keep your hands off of me.” Yunhee coldly said as she walked to her room and closed and locked her door. “That was probably not my best choice… He’s gonna me so mad now.. God dang it! I need to think more!” Eli leaned against the wall as he looked towards Yunhee’s now closed bedroom door. “That felt… .”

~*~

“Where are you going?” Eli asked as he saw Yunhee rush around her room to get ready. “I’m going to the Shin brothers’ house.” Yunhee simply answered and looked over at Eli. “I promised to spend a day with them as payment for almost getting Dongho killed and since we don’t have school today it all fits.” Eli just nodded. “So what you are doing with them?” Yunhee shrugged. “Don’t know. They didn’t tell me.” Eli frowned a little as he continued to watch Yunhee find all her stuff. “I bet that little jerk to Dongho got something up his sleeve.” Yunhee looked at herself in the mirror and gave an approving nod. “How do I look? Casual but not too casual, right?” Eli just rolled his eyes at her. “You look like you always do when you go out and even if I said you looked ugly, you wouldn’t change. Why bother asking?” Yunhee raised her eyebrow at him. “Someone is a bit grumpy today.. I guess you didn’t get your problem under control.” Yunhee said with a sweet smile as she turned to take her bag. Eli just made an annoyed face as he glared at Yunhee. “And whose fault was that huh?” Yunhee shrugged. “Better be more careful then.” She teasingly said as she walked out of her room. Eli’s eyes followed her as she walked down the stairs. “Just you wait Yunhee.. I have special plans for you... God her is a masterpiece.”

Yunhee looked up at the huge house before her. “Is every person I got to know recently just rich?” Yunhee sighed as she rang the doorbell. The door quickly opened as she was warmly welcomed my Dongho’s cute smile. “Noona!” Dongho exclaimed as he practically pulled Yunhee inside. “Glad you could make it.” Dongho said with a grin as he led Yunhee to their living room. “I’ll just tell Soohyun you arrived.” Dongho happily said and dashed off. “He seems way too happy about this.” Yunhee thought as she sat down on the couch. “What are you doing Dongho? Why do I need to go there?” Yunhee heard Soohyun’s voice as he came closer to the living room. “Does he not know I’m here?”

Soohyun’s eyes went wide as he saw Yunhee sit on their couch. “Yunhee? Why are you here?” Yunhee just waved. “Yo.” Soohyun greeted her with a nod and turned to Dongho. “What is going on?” Dongho made an innocent smile. “I know how much you hate to be alone and since I’m off to bake cookies with Kevin hyung I thought Yunhee would be good company for you.” Soohyun raised his eyebrow. “You are a serious brat.” Dongho just chuckled and took his phone out and dialled a number. “Hyung? Yeah I’m on my way now.” Dongho took the phone away from his ear and looked to Yunhee and Soohyun. “Behave now.” Soohyun took a small pillow from the couch and threw it at his younger brother. Dongho just laughed as he dodged and ran out the door, leaving Soohyun and Yunhee behind in the living room.

“I’m really sorry if he tricked you to coming her.” Soohyun caringly said. Yunhee just shook her head. “I knew he was going to pull some kind of stunt. Besides I owe him.” Soohyun ran his fingers thorough his messy hair. “Will it be okay if I just take a quick shower? I was out jogging this morning so.” Yunhee just nodded. “Take your time.” Soohyun made a faint smile and went upstairs to shower. Yunhee sighed as she looked through a magazine there was on the living room table. Soohyun had left his phone on the sofa and when it started to ring Yunhee decided to go upstairs to give him his phone. “Soohyun? Your phone is ringing.” Yunhee shouted as she went up the stairs. She could hear that the water was still running in the shower so she decided to wait out in the hallway. The phone kept beaming as Yunhee just started at in annoyance. “Stop ringing already! He’s not picking up!” Yunhee looked up as the bathroom door opened, reviling Soohyun in only a towel. “Uhm.. uh.. wauw.. okay… Here is your phone, it keeps going off. See you downstairs.” Yunhee quickly gave Soohyun the phone a basically ran down the stairs. Soohyun just stared at his phone as a small blush showed on his cheeks. “Wrong day to forget a change of clothes.”

Yunhee was playing a game on her phone as Soohyun entered the living room. “Sorry about earlier.” Yunhee shook her head. “I should be apologizing. Normal people don’t wait at the bathroom door while people shower.” Soohyun chuckled. “Something tells me you are far from normal.” Yunhee frowned as she sat up. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Soohyun just smiled. “Don’t worry.. It’s in a good way.” Yunhee glared at him and shrugged. “I haven’t known you for long but I know not to get on your bad side.” Soohyun said with a huge grin as sat next to Yunhee on the couch. “What do we do know?” Yunhee asked as she looked into Soohyun’s deep dark eyes. “Hmm.. Wanna take a walk in the park? The weather is great today.” Yunhee tapped her chin as she thought about it. “Not really.. I’m totally dead from practice yesterday.” Soohyun just nodded. “Wanna make Ice cream sundays then?” Yunhee’s eyes lit up with excitement. “Yes! Let’s do that!” Soohyun couldn’t help but laugh. “I guess the tough girl can be cute too.” Yunhee scratched the back of her head. “Ahha.. Yeah I guess so.” Soohyun smiled to himself as he stood up. He held out his hand for Yunhee to help her get up. “To the kitchen!” Soohyun said with his fist in the air. Yunhee giggled. “Up and away!” She cheered as both of them laughed. “Maybe that little brat made a good choice for once.” Soohyun thought as he smiled back at Yunhee, who also smiled back at him.

A/N Sorry for the short update but I just wanted to update just a little bit before leaving for summer camp next week… Hope you can bear with me! > <