Nice day

Change can be good

Yunhee woke up feeling a pair of strong arms around her. She looked up and saw Eli soundly sleeping against the wall, securely holding Yunhee close to his chest. “He stayed with me through the whole thing? Wae?” Yunhee felt the urge to kiss Eli’s cheek but didn’t do it. “Am I crazy?” Eli shifted his position and slowly opened his eyes, still holding Yunhee quite tight. “Urgh my back.” Eli exclaimed and looked to see if Yunhee was awake. “Are you okay?” He worriedly asked. Yunhee cleared . “I’m fine. Could you maybe.. I dunno.. Move your arms?” Eli smirked. “Why? You don’t like me this close?” Eli slowly moved his face closer to Yunhee’s face, so their lips were almost touching. Yunhee felt her cheeks heat up as she looked into Eli’s playful eyes. “That’s right. I don’t like you this close.” Eli’s smirk grew wider. “You had no problem last night though.” Yunhee frowned. “Jerk.” Eli let go of Yunhee and chuckled. “You love me anyway.” Yunhee just cursed under her breath as she got up. When she was almost up Eli tugged her down on his lap, so she was sitting with her back against his stomach. “I have some unfinished business with you.” Eli huskily whispered into Yunhee’s ear. Yunhee swallowed hard as Eli’s hands moved up her thighs. “You need to learn a lesson. I don’t let people who tease and provoke me go easily.” Yunhee felt her entire body go hot as Eli’s tongue her neck. “Stop it Eli.” But Eli didn’t stop, actually he went further. He let his hands travel up Yunhee’s body and almost d her s. “I said st..” Yunhee let a moan slip from her lips as Eli found her sweet spot on her neck. “Stop huh? It doesn’t seem like that is what you really want.”  Yunhee bit her lip. “Urgh he’s right… What do I do?” Suddenly Eli stopped and gently pushed her off of him. “I’ll take care of breakfast today.” He flashed a sweet smile and walked out of Yunhee’s room. “It’s getting easier.” Eli smiled as he looked back at Yunhee’s dumfounded face. “Make sure you don’t drop your jaw, flies might enter.”    

Yunhee was walking down the stairs as the doorbell rang. She quickly went to open the door not knowing who it could be. On the other side of the door stood a young girl. She looked to be about three years younger than Yunhee. She had medium length chocolate brown hair which was tied up in a stylish ponytail to the side. Her big brown eyes were staring at Yunhee with a confused look. “Are you Eli oppa’s girlfriend?” Yunhee almost chocked on her own spit. “Hell no!” Yunhee exclaimed as she made an X with her arms. Eli walked out from the kitchen and noticed the girl at the door. “Hanuel? When did you get back from England?” Yunhee looked from Eli to Hanuel. Eli looked at Yunhee with a smile. “She’s my cousin.” Yunhee mad an “oh” with wile nodding. “Oppa who is the unnie?” Eli glared at Yunhee. “What are you doing? Introduce yourself woman.” Yunhee cleared and held out her hand for Hanuel. “Hey there, I’m Yunhee. I live with your cousins while my dad is living in Japan for business.” Hanuel looked at Yunhee with bright eyes. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around Yunhee and gave her a tight hug. “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to have a cousin who is a girl!” Yunhee’s eyes went wide as she stared down at the smaller girl. Eli walked over and whispered in Yunhee’s ear. “We are all boys and she has three brothers.” Yunhee just nodded. “Well Hanuel, let’s be friends then.” Yunhee gave a sweet smile as she hugged the younger girl back.

“You play piano? So do I!” Hanuel exclaimed and hugged Yunhee’s arm. Yunhee chuckled. “You are probably way better than me Hanuel.” Hanuel gave a small smile. “We could try It out on the piano in the music room?” Yunhee tilted her head in confusion. “They have a music room?” Hanuel nodded. “You didn’t know?” Yunhee shook her head as Hanuel took her hand and led her to a door in the study. Hanuel opened the door slowly and walked inside with Yunhee right after her. Yunhee eyes went wide as she looked around the beautiful room. It was bright and classy, with all kinds of expensive instruments and furniture. She immediately noticed a violin on a small table. Yunhee walked over and glided her fingers over it in a somehow sad way. “You play the violin too?” Yunhee shook her head quickly and pulled her hand back. “Ani.. I just find them.. uhm pretty.” Yunhee flashed an awkward smile and looked way. “You said you played piano. Let’s see what you’ve got little one.” Hanuel gave a cute smile and walked over to the piano. She let her fingers glide over the keys before she started playing the summer verse of Vivaldi’s the four seasons. Yunhee sat down on a couch with a smile on her lips as she listened to the calming sound of Hanuel’s playing. “Woah! You are great Hanuel! Way better than I’ll ever be.” Yunhee clapped her hands together with a big smile on her lips. Hanuel bowed and giggled. “Thank you unnie. Now let me hear you play.” Yunhee nodded and got up. “Arraso cutie.” Yunhee sat down at the piano and let her fingers linger at the keys. She took a deep breath before she started playing lacrimosa by Mozart. Yunhee let herself be absorbed in the music. She didn’t even notice when Eli walked in and sat beside his cousin. “I had no idea Yunhee was this good.” He whispered. “Yeah she even tops many of the honour students at my school in England.” Hanuel looked over at Eli. “Did she use to play the violin? She looked at the violin earlier like she was hurting.” Eli nodded. “I don’t know the story about how she stopped but her friend said she was even better at the violin” Hanuel nodded and made an “oh” with .

Yunhee stopped playing and sighed in relief. “So how was that?” Yunhee turned around and frowned as she saw Eli sitting and looking at her with a smile. “This is the first time I’ve heard you play. You are really good!” Hanuel nodded in agreement. “Yeah unnie, you rock!” Yunhee couldn’t help but smile as she saw the younger girl give her a thumb up. “Hey Eli?” Eli looked at Yunhee. “Would it be all right if I play in here once in a while?” Eli just nodded with a plain look. “Please do. We don’t use it at all.” Yunhee narrowed her eyes at him. “Why are you suddenly being so nice?” Eli made a confused face. “What do you mean? I’m always nice to you.” He gave her a -play along- look and glanced to his cousin who was looking through some sheet music. Yunhee gave a dry laugh and rolled her eyes. “So your cousin doesn’t know you huh? Well this will be fun”

“Eli tells me you live in England.” Hanuel nodded as she plopped down on Yunhee’s bed. “I go to a musical boarding school. I’m the top of the class.” Hanuel said proudly as she took a book that was laying on Yunhee’s nightstand. “Let me guess.” Hanuel started. “Dork?” She wiggled the book as Yunhee just nodded. “Yeah and a troublemaker at the same time. Best of both worlds.” Yunhee laughed and sat down on the bed. “So how come you are in Korea now?” Hanuel made a sad expression. “My best friend got in an accident and I just had to see her.” Yunhee frowned. “I’m sorry… Then why are you hear and not at the hospital?” Hanuel frowned, “I was hoping to see Jaeseop.” Yunhee raised her eyebrow with a smile. “So AJ is the favourite cousin huh?” Hanuel nodded. “Eli oppa is great too but I just connect better with Jaeseop oppa.” Yunhee just smiled. “Yeah I know what you mean.” Both the girls looked to the door when Eli knocked and popped is head inside. “Hanuel your mother called. She said to go to the hospital. Yuna woke up.” Hanuel eyes went wide as she quickly got up. “Omo!” She hugged Yunhee quickly and gave Eli one too before she waved and ran off. “Woah look at her go.” Eli said stunned as he looked after Hanuel. “It’s her best friend after all.” Yunhee simple stated and took her phone and saw a few missed calls. “Huh? What does he want?” Eli looked at her with a curious look. “Who?” Yunhee sighed. “Taejoon.” She called him up as she played with her hair. “What do you want?... What?... NO!” Eli raised his eyebrow as he looked at Yunhee. “What is this about?” Yunhee groaned in frustration. “I can’t believe you would use that card! You are such an ! Fine I’ll do it!” Yunhee hung up with an annoyed expression. She got up and started to change her clothes to a sportier outfit. “What are you doing?” Eli asked and looked at her. “Changing.. You’ve already seen it all so why should I be shy?” Eli felt his cheeks get hot as he looked at Yunhee taking off her blouse. “Why are you changing?” Yunhee frowned. “Taejoon asked me to fill in for his training partner.” Eli got an annoyed expression. “Why are you helping him?” Yunhee smirked. “Why do you care? Jealous?” Eli huffed and walked out the room while mumbling. “Like I would be jealous.”

Eli followed Yunhee as she walked to the school gym. He made sure to be so far behind that she wouldn’t notice him. He just didn’t know that Yunhee had noticed him from the beginning. “That dork.” As Yunhee want through the door she was grabbed by two of Taejoon’s baboons. Eli was ready to jump them but Yunhee was quicker than he imagined. She quickly punched and kicked, leaving the two guys lying on the floor whining. Eli’s eyes went wide. “I guess she can handle herself pretty nicely.” A dark chuckle could be heard as Yunhee stood up straight again. “You’ve still got it in you I see.” Yunhee looked to the side to see Taejoon leaning against the wall. “Ready for this darling?” Yunhee just scoffed and stood still, carefully studying his moves. Eli watched as Taejoon slowly walked towards Yunhee and stopped to make a start position. Yunhee smiled as she watched him. “Still use the starting rules I see.” Taejoon smirked. “Only the start rules.”

It took a good thirty minutes before Yunhee was lying with her back against the cold gym floor. “You are getting weak honey.” Yunhee kept a plain face as Taejoon hovered over her, coming close to her face as his hand went under her shirt. Eli clenched his hands till his knuckles became white. He was about to run and push Taejoon off when Yunhee kicked him in the crotch. Eli almost gave himself away as he held back a laugh. “You know..” Yunhee started. “I don’t ever play nicely.” She got up and looked down at the whiny guy next to her. “Thank you for the training.” Yunhee sang as she walked out. She looked to her side and saw Eli next to the door. “Any funny business and you are next.” Eli flinched a bit and just nodded. Yunhee smiled and took his hand to drag him along. “Come here you overprotective house mate.” Eli let her drag him all the way home, only stopping at an ice cream shop for some strawberry ice cream. “I just love this taste.” Eli exclaimed as he munched on his ice cream. Yunhee giggled as she noticed he had gotten some on his chin. She then got an idea. “Eli you’ve got some ice cream on your face.” Eli looked up at her tried to wipe it off but missed. “Here let me help you.” Yunhee leaned over and tenderly the ice cream off. “There, as good as new.” Eli froze and held a hand to his chin. Yunhee smirked and walked off as she waved at him. Eli felt heat rise to his face as he rubbed the place Yunhee’s tongue had . He blinked a few times before he shook his head. “What the heck?” Yunhee grinned back at him. “Oh come on. I know you like it.” Yunhee winked and disappeared into the house with a sly smile.