Back to normal?

Change can be good

Yunhee sat in the window of her room, looking over the front garden and the cars passing by on the street in the rainy weather. “You know, you look almost like a lady when you are sad.” Eli leaned against the doorframe and with a soft smile; looking at her. “I’m not in the mood for you teasing right now.” Yunhee kept her gaze out the window, not noticing the frown that came on Eli’s face. “I was actually trying to be nice.” Yunhee chuckled slightly and ran a hand through her thick hair. “Have you heard anything?” She looked at him while leaning her head back against the windowsill. “They will call any minute.” He came closer and sat down on the little couch she had in her room. “I see.” She nodded a few times before she looked out the window again. “My mom died today. We were supposed to go see her grave together.” She spoke softly, yet in a sad tone. “If he dies today, at least it will be easy to remember.” She let out a sad chuckle before covering her face with her hand as the other rested on her knee. “What am I gonna do if he dies?” She looked to Eli with teary eyes. “The closet relative I have is my cousin Kimie and she lives so far away. I would have to leave everything behind and go live on a farm. I can’t do that.” Eli slowly stood up and walked over to her, placing his hand on her knee. “Hey.. He might not die you know, a lot can happen and if he survives.” He flashed a small smile. “He will come home to see you soon.” Yunhee looked at Eli before resting her forehead on his chest. “Cross your fingers for him please.” She sighed softly and closed her eyes. “He will be okay.” Eli whispered softly and gently ran his fingers through her hair as he sadly looked out the window, holding the phone in his hand a little tighter. “He will be okay.”  

After a few minutes where they had stood in silence, the phone rang and Eli quickly took it. “Dad?” Eli took a few steps away from Yunhee to take the call, a serious look spread across his face as Yunhee watched him with a worried look, biting her bottom lip rather harshly. “Are you sure?” Suddenly Eli’s face turned relived and he took a breath. “I’ll tell her. See you in a few weeks and Say hi to everyone from us. I will.” Eli hung up before smiling at Yunhee, who was staring at him with wide eyes. “He made it. He freaking made it.” Yunhee fell to the floor, clutching her shirt tightly while tears of joy and relief ran down her cheeks. “Thank you.. Thank you..” She repeated the same sentence a few times before she looked up at Eli with her puffy eyes. “They will stay with him until he is recovered, so he has people who care about him around him” He smiled. “And when he is better, Jaeseop will video call us so you can talk to him.” Yunhee just smiled while wiping her tears. “That’s so great..” She stood up and walked over to Eli, hugging him tightly by the waist. “Thank you. Thank you for being there for me, even though we are not the best of friends sometimes.” Eli chuckled and looked down at her before gently tapping her nose. “You are most welcome.” He grinned. “Now go make me lunch.. I’ve been starving since morning because of you.” Yunhee puffed her cheeks slightly. “Ya.. You could have cooked for yourself.” He laughed before patting her cheeks. “But it’s such a bother.” He then walked out of her room while waving his hand. “Hurry now.” Yunhee couldn’t help but smile a little at how quickly Eli changed back, after having showed her a side she didn’t even know he had.

Eli lay on his bed with a pleased look, slightly patting his stomach after having eaten three portions of Yunhee’s lunch. He loved her cooking, even if he didn’t admit it to her in person. “Ahh that woman would make a great wife.” He nodded. “If her temper calms down and she wasn’t so feisty.” He chuckled to himself before getting a thought. “Hmm.. She is probably wild in bed.” Eli took out his phone and wrote a small text to a certain friend.

>Yo dude! How is Yunhee in bed?< Eli sat up in his bed after pressing send and soon a message turned up on his screen.

>How she is in bed? Dude, she is killer. I’ve never been with anyone that sounds that hot while being so innocent<

Eli raised a brow at the text before he laughed a little and ruffled his hair. “God.. I should not have asked.. Now I want to found out if it’s true.” He slightly grumbled before deleting the message from Taejoon and then threw his phone on the bed while getting off of it and heading out of is room to burst into Yunhee’s. “What are yo-“ Eli’s words came to an abrupt stop as his eyes glanced over Yunhee.

Yunhee’s eyes went wide as her door shut open, not expecting anyone to come in as she was in the middle of changing her clothes. She stared at Eli before she looked down at herself, trying to cover her black lace underwear set with her hands. “Y-ya.. get out.” Her voice was embarrassed while her face was flushing all over as she glanced at Eli, who only seemed to stare without a word. “I said get out.” Her voice became a little louder, knocking Eli out of his trance. “Oh.. you were changing? You should have written that on your door.” Eli smirked at Yunhee before slowly walking closer, making her back away until her bum hit the edge of her desk. “What are you doing?” She looked at Eli with wide panicking eyes as he rested his hands on either side of her smaller frame. “Is this new?” Eli tilted his head to the side while running a finger over the outline of her bra strap. “y-yes..” She almost whispered as she felt a shiver run through her from the gaze he was giving. It was dark and y but at the same time gentle “This is not fair.. Don’t be this y and handsome at the same time… Wait what?” She thought to herself before gasping as Eli took a firm hold of her waits and put her on the desk, standing between her legs. “Did you do this on purpose?” He smirked teasingly while slowly running his fingers up her sides, making her flush to her ears as her lips parted to let out a silent sigh of delight. His touch made her skin burn while her pulse quicken from how close Eli’s face was getting to hers. “You really shouldn’t tempt me like this..”  He whispered before their lips brushed over each other’s. It couldn’t quite qualify as a kiss but it sure made them both breathless. “Yunhee..” Eli spoke her name in a soft tone, “Yes?” She sounded nervous but she did her best not to look that way. “Payback is a ..” He then flashed a lopsided grin before releasing her and walking out of the room slamming the door, leaving Yunhee lost. “That freaking.. Bastard..” She held her hand over her pounding heart before taking a breath. “Why was I hoping he would continue?”

Eli leaned against the wall on the other side of the room, holding a hand over his mouth as his body felt hot. “What the was I thinking? That could have gone so wrong.” He closed his eyes before running a hand through his hair, watching the image of Yunhee in her underwear play in his mind. “.. Now I am seriously .” He groaned before looking at the ground. “What the hell was that lip brush? I feel all.. Weird.” Eli quickly shook his head before heading to the bathroom, taking a very cold shower in a try to calm himself down. “I am teasing myself by teasing her.. Damn I’m an idiot."

“Of course Kev.” Yunhee smiled as she played with her plushie frog while talking to Kevin on the phone. “I promised you a none failed date and that I will give you. A promise is a promise.” She chuckled. “Okay.. This Saturday, deal!” She smiled brightly. “I’ll see ya then.” She hung up and rolled to lie on her stomach, grinning widely before her lips turned into a pout as her cheeks turned red and her thoughts turned to Eli. “That jerk. I will so get him back for this.” She sighed before letting her slender fingers lightly touch her lips before she closed her eyes. “I do not like him.. I don’t like him.. I don’t have a crush on him.. I like Kevin.” She repeated the words in her head before rolling to her back and staring at the ceiling. “I like.. Eli..” She groaned and took her pillow to cover her face as she screamed. “I hate this!”