All good

Change can be good

Eli was doing the dishes as he heard the front door slam open. “I guess someone had a bad date.” Eli mockingly said as he assumed it was Yunhee arriving home. He tilted his head as he saw an exhausted Kevin in front of him. “Kevin? Why are you here and where is Yunhee?” Kevin was catching his breath while holding his right side. “Taejoon..” Kevin said while panting. Eli’s eyes went wide. “!” He put down the glass he was holding and grabbed Kevin’s arm. “Why the Hell didn’t you stay with her!?” Eli exclaimed as his eyes became angry. “She made me leave!” Eli groaned. “You should’ve stayed anyway! Geez… Where did he show up?” Kevin explained what happened as he and Eli was running back to the park. “Don’t do something stupid Yunhee.” Eli clenched his fists while speeding up a bit. “..”

“Where are you taking me?” Yunhee asked as Taejoon grabbed her hand and started to drag her with him. “A more private place.” Taejoon simply stated as he squeezed Yunhee’s hand a little. His hold in Yunhee’s hand was almost kind. “What is going on? This is not his normal self… What is he planning?” Yunhee’s eyes went wide as she saw the cemetery in front of them. Yunhee suddenly remembered what day it was. “I know you visit her grave every year.” Taejoon said as he let go of her hand. “I know you are the one who switches the teddy bear.” Yunhee looked to the ground. “Why does that even matter to you?” Yunhee slowly met Taejoon’s eyes and noticed how cold but sad they actually looked. Taejoon started to walk towards his sister’s grave as he sighed. “I didn’t know my father was behind it… He told me it was you.” Yunhee felt rage cover her. “I confronted my dad the same day as the incident in the gym… He denied noting.” Yunhee wanted to put her hand on his shoulder but hesitated. “He said…. He said that she had to die in order for the true family to be united. That she was a filthy child.” Taejoon’s eyes became teary as they reached the little girl’s grave. “Mom had an affair and Eunah was the aftermath. They were both making the family weak.”

Yunhee stood next to Taejoon and looked down to the two graves in front of her. “I have been blinded by my father… I even hurt the girl that I like..” Taejoon turned to Yunhee as she just looked to the ground. “You seemed like you knew everything… Did you?” Yunhee met Taejoon’s eyes. “I knew what he was doing.. I didn’t tell you because I knew you would never take my word over his.” Yunhee embraced herself. “That night wasn’t the first time he tried.” Taejoon’s eyes got big as he stared in disbelief at Yunhee. “Remember when I came back with blood all over my clothes and Eunah in my arms? I told you we were in an accident and that was why I was bloody… That accident was your dad.” Yunhee looked to Eunah’s grave. “Didn’t you ever find it weird that she was scared to stay home if none of us were there?” Taejoon looked to the ground. “How could I not have known? She was my freaking sister! I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HER!” Taejoon’s tears started to stream down his face as Yunhee put her hand on his shoulder. “It’s not your fault… You couldn’t have done anything.” Taejoon looked at Yunhee with heart breaking eyes. “Did she ever tell you what he did to her?” Yunhee just nodded as she patted his shoulder. “But I don’t think today is the day for that story.” Taejoon looked to his sister’s grave as he took out a small bracelet with a beautiful pink rose on it. “She would’ve been 10 today.” Yunhee got down to her knees and took out a stuffed green toy frog. “I know.. That’s why I brought her favourite toy.” Yunhee switched the blue bear to the green frog and put her hands together. “Stay awesome Eunah.”

“Isn’t your mom’s grave over there?” Taejoon pointed to the next line of graves as Yunhee just nodded. “Yeah… But there is still another two months.” Taejoon tilted his head. “You don’t visit it unless it’s the day of her death?” Yunhee shook her head. “It’s too painful.” Taejoon suddenly felt really sad. “I never wanted her to die.” Yunhee just raised her hand, making him stop talking. “Spare me… I’m still not your best bud just because we had moment.” Taejoon couldn’t help but chuckle. “As cold as ever.” Yunhee frowned. “I wonder why? Maybe because you basically tried to kill me.” Yunhee pointed a finger right in Taejoon’s face. “Ya… I said I was sorry!” Yunhee gave a fake laugh. “Like sorry is gonna cut it!” Taejoon groaned in frustration. “What should I do then?” Yunhee tapped her chin but before she could answer she heard Eli call out her name.

Eli grabbed Taejoon by the collar. “You are not allowed to freaking touch her.. Understand!?” Eli noticed Taejoon’s swollen eyes and let go. “What the hell did you do to him Yunhee?” Eli looked from Yunhee to Taejoon. “The same I’ll do to you the next time you but into my business.” Eli frowned as he took her hand in a firm grip. “You are coming home with me.. Now!” Yunhee wiggled her hand free. “You are not the boss of me.” Kevin now came up to them. “Yunhee are you okay?” Yunhee just nodded. “Why did you bring this jerk though? I said I could handle it.” Kevin apologized while scratching the back of his head. “I was just worried.” Yunhee walked over and wrapped her arm around Kevin’s body in warm hug. “Don’t worry. I’m just glad you care.” Both Taejoon and Eli sent Kevin and Yunhee agitated glares. Taejoon noticed how Eli seemed ready to jump Kevin and beat the out of him. Taejoon walked closer and whispered into Eli’s ear. “Jealous much?” Eli pushed him away. “Not nearly as jealous as you will be when I hook up with her.” Taejoon narrowed his eyes as he gritted his teeth. “Let’s see who gets her first.” Taejoon pointed towards Kevin as he smiled. “I know for a fact that she plays it safe when it comes to guys.” Eli smirked. “You know I like a good challenge.” Taejoon chuckled. “Game on.” Eli glared at Taejoon before speaking. “Don’t think we are friends again. You lied and therefor I’m still mad at you. Plus, you never mentioned Yunhee being in your gang before.” Eli crossed his arms over his chest. “I know… Sorry.” Eli punched Taejoon on the shoulder. “Sorry won’t cut it.” Taejoon narrowed his eyes. “Woah you and Yunhee are alike and AW!” Eli just rolled his eyes. “No we are not.. Now get out of here before I actually punch you hard.” Taejoon made a defending pose as he walked of, waving to Yunhee in the process. 

“So are you ever gonna tell me what happened between Tae and you?” Eli asked as he sat down on the living room couch. Yunhee sat down on the armrest and looked down at Eli. “It’s none of your business, so no.” She sweetly smiled as Eli frowned. “I will get it out of eventually… Or just ask Taejoon.” Yunhee just shrugged as she jumped off of the armrest and headed for the kitchen. Eli followed her. “You don’t care if I ask him?” Yunhee shook her head. “Why should I? Just because I don’t wanna talk about it doesn’t mean he won’t.” Eli glared at her. “Couldn’t you just act like a normal girl for just one second? Be like ‘Oh no don’t ask, I’ll just feel embarrassed’ and so on.” Eli tried his best to sound like a girl but his attempt to do so only made Yunhee laugh. “You think girls a like that? Good lord! The girls you date must be really stupid and awful.” Eli shrugged. “Not all of them.” Yunhee raised her eyebrow. “Seriously?” Eli just smirked. “What? I can get them to do whatever I want, a man’s dream.” Yunhee made a disgusted face as she took a bottle of water from the fridge and started to head upstairs.

Yunhee noticed that Eli was following her into her room. “Why are you following me around? Go to your own room.” Yunhee pushed him away from the door as she tried to close it but Eli put his foot inside. “Ya.. Go away!” Yunhee said with a frown as Eli entered her room. “I feel like hanging out with you.” Yunhee put the bottle down on her desk and looked back at Eli. “Can’t you just hang out with Kiseop instead?” Eli made a cute pouty face. “But I wanna hang with my best girl friend.” Yunhee made an agitated face. “I am not your friend.” Eli made an offended sound as Yunhee just rolled her eyes. “If you are staying in here then be silent. I need to study for a test.” Eli flashed a pleased smile as he sat down on Yunhee’s bed. Yunhee just glared at him before turning to her book.

45 minutes had past and Eli hadn’t made a single sound to annoy Yunhee, yet. Yunhee glanced over her shoulder to see Eli in deep concentration over one of her material arts books. She smiled to herself. “Of course that is his taste.” Eli looked up from the book and looked directly into Yunhee’s eyes, like he knew she was staring. A smirk appeared on his lips. Yunhee quickly turned her attention back to her studying. Eli silently closed the book and started to stare at Yunhee. Yunhee could feel is stare and became a slightly bit uncomfortable. “Would you stop that?” Yunhee coldly asked as Eli smirked. “Why? Am I making you unfocused?” His voice was teasing as he made slight chuckle. “You stared at me first you know. I’m only returning the favour.” Yunhee looked back at Eli with narrow eyes. “I didn’t stare. I was just looking to see what you were doing.” Eli sat up and crossed his legs. “So you actually care about what I’m up too?” Yunhee cursed at herself as she tried to keep a cool face. “No. It’s just rare for you to be that quiet.” Eli just kept smirking. “Whatever you say.” Yunhee opened to say something but quickly closed it again as Eli looked at her. “She’s pretty cute when she tries to play it cool.”

“Urgh.. Done!” Yunhee exclaimed as she leaned back in her chair. “How can you study for that long when it’s so late?” Eli asked as walked around Yunhee’s room. Yunhee yawned as she stretched her body. “It’s the only time of the day where I can be totally alone. Well, at least I could until today.” Yunhee gave Eli an accusing look, which he returned with an innocent smile. “Uh what’s this?” Eli held up a blue lace thong as his face turned into one big grin. Yunhee’s eyes went wide as she reached out for the little piece of clothing, while blushing in a dark shade of pink. Eli grabbed Yunhee’s hand as she tried to get the thong and pulled her to her feet. He turned her around so her back was pressed against his stomach. Eli moved his lips close to Yunhee’s ear. “I would love to see you in this.” Yunhee’s blush became even darker. “Dangerous.. So dangerous!”  Eli waved the thong in front of Yunhee’s face as she couldn’t do anything, since Eli held her in a tight grip with his free arm. “You are such a jerk.” Eli just chuckled as he kept waiving the blue fabric. “That’s it!” Yunhee harshly stomped her foot down on Eli’s and grabbed the thong while he was whining in pain. “AW!” Yunhee smirked as she put the thong into her underwear draw. “You are always so unprepared.” Yunhee said as she patted Eli on the shoulder. “Now get out of my room you freaking ert.”

A/N Hello guys ^^ So sorry for the short chapter but I’ll be doing so much this week that really don’t have time to update further! > < I thought I had waited way too long with an update for this! Hope you liked even though it was short ^^ I’ll be back with long updates in no time!! Love you all!