Chapter 15

I'm not okay

Your POV

I had deep personal thoughts clouding my mind, causing me to wake up out of the trance that Myungsoo has left me in. 

I sat up and walked out of bed, pushing Myungsoo away as he tried to pin me down again. I made some dark coffee and sipped quietly, staring out the window that showcased the dull colors of similarly structured buildings. I sighed, breathing out slowly as I tried to stable my own thoughts. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Go freshen up." I ordered coldly

----

Myungsoo's POV

After taking a shower to take my mind off Minji's cold response before, I wrapped a towel around my lower body and walked out.

"I miss being with you." I hugged her as she stood at the window.

"Get out."  she said.

"Aww, did I say something wrong?" I asked, squeezing her tighter.

---

Your POV

The time  that he took showering allowed me to think a little. I realized, in life, there is no one you could trust, not your friends, your family, or even yourself. And that's really sad. 

"Get out, and never come back here again." I said, looking out the window, a tear rolling slowly down my face.

"What do you mean? I just got you back." he argued.

"Myungsoo...is there a person you could trust in this world?" I asked.

"Um..yes, of course. I trust you." he answered.

"You trust me...how about your wife and children? Do you think they trust you too?"

"I don't understand what you're trying to say." he said.

"What I'm saying is...they trust you, and you have failed them. So..why do you trust in me?" 

"Minji, are you alright? What's wrong?" he asked.

"I think you should get some rest. We'll figure this out a bit later." he said, holding onto my waist, directing me back to the bedroom.

"I said, get out." I said harshly, looking at him.

"Minji...please, please don't abandon me again...I can't afford to lose you again." he begged

"Get out. Forget about us. We were a highschool fling. Just get back to living." I said, fighting back the tears.

"Do you..do you really mean it?" he asked.

"Yes, please. Get out." I said, a tear rolling down  my cheeks accidentally.

"I know it's hard now.. but we'll figure something out, I promise." he said hugging me tightly.

"MINJI-AH! LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT?" My mother's voice rung, along with the loud bang of the floor and a bag of fruits I assume.

Myungsoo let go quickly as we both turn to the door. Stood, shocked, was my mother, hand holding onto the keys tightly, my sister and  her son, tearily looking at us.

"Explain yourself." mother said with a blank face. 

"Mina, it's not what you think, let me explain." Myungsoo stuttered 

"There's nothing to explain. I'm sorry." I said, cutting Myungsoo off.

"Let me repeat, explain yourself." mother said, moving closer to me.

"I told you, I'm sorry, there's nothing to explain." I said, looking straight at Mina, who was bawling.

My harsh words earned a slap across the face from my mother.

"Tell me...that this is a mistake, that his clothes got dirty, and that he just took a shower at your house." Mina cried, holding onto a confused SeungJo.

"No, it's exactly what you think, and I'm sorry." I said, looking at her, whilst Myungsoo was baffled by my words.

"You ! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO TEAR MY FAMILY APART? YOU ALREADY TOOK OUR PARENTS AWAY, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?" Mina cried loudly, her voice echoing in the entire apartment.

"Can you please leave, I need some alone time." I said, turning to face out of the window.

Mina grabbed my hair, spun me around and slapped me hard.

"I always loved you, but now, I know why everyone hates you, why you had no friends in school, and why Woohyun broke up with you." Mina said, her words trampling over me.

"MINA THAT'S ENOUGH!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Why? Why her? Why my of a sister huh? Oh, right, it's because you can't give birth anymore, that's why you're fooling around with whoever you want now huh? You think I don't know?" Mina yelled, making Myungsoo and my mother's eyes widen in shock.

"Yeah, you finally guessed the correct answer. And what more do you want me to say? I already told you I'm sorry." I said coldly, piercing Mina with my gaze.

"Kneel down and apologize to her, the both of you." My mother said quietly, her eyes slowly meeting mine.

"And who are you to tell me what to do? You're not my real mother." I retorted, staring right back at her.

She slapped me across the face, again. "I wish I never adopted you. The prison should have kept you back in there for longer." She said and walked out, pulling the half Myungsoo with her, while SeungJo was pulled away by Mina.

SeungJo cried, his hand reaching out for mine.  I slammed the door as they left, breaking down against the door.

I thought about what they said...everyone hates me...but was it my fault? Was it my fault that I was ? Was it my fault that I lost my only child? And this entire time, there was not a single person I could have spoken to. I cried, my face becoming a mess. and abused, I was stupid enough to take the blame for the man i loved...I lost him, and I lost any opportunities in life.

Returning, I lost the person I once loved so much, and still do. And I'm blamed for all this. And at the end of the day, I'm the one people hate.

I cried louder than I ever had, trying to think of someone I could talk to. I bit my lip hard, trying to stop myself from crying.

It has always and will always be my fault...no matter what...

My heavy heart weighed me down as I tried to stablize myself. 

I just wish...there's a person I could talk to.

----

a/n: im not sure what this chapter is to be quite frank. I haven't been in my best moods lately...and rewarded myself by watching A werewolf boy, and cried til my eyes hurt. So, yeah, kind of wrote this while i'm moody...so im sorry if this is boring or lame or not what you expected. Just wish I was better so I can write a better update.

Im sorry, but I'll try my best for the next update :)

oh and p.s! please listen to the song "my prince" which is the ost for the a werewolf boy movie! in love with it <3