Chapter 13

I'm not okay

a/n: im terribly sorry for not writing lately..i forgot how to write... school, exams, work...everything was clouding me and suffocating me. i wanted to write out my feelings...but i could never seem to collate the right words to describe my feelings. but i have returned! i can no longer hold in these damn feelings, AND IT IS TIME TO RANT...THROUGH A FAN FIC! It's been so long that i have forgotten the content o this fanfic, and i want to write this as quickly as possibble to lift things off my chest! so im sorry i this chapter and the followings are retarded :( and to those who read many of my fics, you would know that most of the time, i would base my fanfics on what happened in my life...BUT MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE EXAGGERATED! HAHAHAHA. so yeah. here goes nothing. (ok i lied. i did read over briefly over the story hehe ^^)

----

Your POV

I continued working at the bar, earning little income, well at least it wasn't sufficient for my kind of lifestyle. It's been a while since I've been visiting Mina and Myungsoo. I've been trying my best to avoid him, hoping to move on. Another year has passed, and it marked the evolution of Minji, along with the birthday of Seungjo. Which means I am forced to visit the lovely couple.

I sighed, finishing washing the last dish. I almost crawled my way to my bedroom, hoping to drag time, so I can turn up late and not spend too much time there. I looked into the mirror, seeing that my looks have deteriorated. It's been so long since I have taken care of my appearance. I touched my once rosy cheeks that are now darkened with my dark circles. 

An hour later, I managed to cake myself, making my appearance increase a little. I was surprised how different I look with just a little bit of makeup. The agonizing days seem to have made me lose my apetite as I noticed that I fitted the smaller sized dress that I owned. I quickly grabbed my keys and the present and ran out, then having to run back in because I wore my slippers out.

Arriving at the extravagant birthday two hours late, I made a semi grand entrance, causing everyone to turn and look as I was the last to arrive. I guess Mina went all out on the party, trying to show off to me, since she rarely has the chance. The "kids" party seemed to have only Mina and Myungsoo's friends. A few kids ran around in the playground area in the corner, but the area was indeed very fancy and posh. I held my head up high, straightening my back. I greeted Seungjo's parents and came over to find Seungjo. I gave him a hug and gave him his present. It seems as though he has forgotten me, as he stood, frozen in place as a total stranger, to him, hugged him. I smiled and walked off, hoping to disappear into the crowd.

"Reckon I can have this dance?" Myungsoo asked, holdin onto my hand.

I looked around to find Mina.

"Mina's gone to look after Yoona" he said, pulling me into a slow dance.

"Yoona?"

"She's my youngest daughter" he said proudly.

----

Myungsoo's POV

As soon as I said that, I regretted it deeply. Her eyes fell but her smile was kept still.

"You seem to have went all out on the party huh?" she laughed, trying to loosen the mood.

"Yeah, it was Mina's idea." I said.

"How have you been lately? The business going well?"

"Yeah, it's been well. And you? It's been a while since I've seen you" I said, tightening my grip on her waist, "You know, I really really missed you." I said, whispering into her ear.

---

Your POV

His grip tightened on me, and I felt the print of his ring on my back, stabbing me, telling me that he's married to someone that isn't me. 

"I missed you too. It's great to see you three again." I smiled, trying to pretend that I'm fine with everything.

"Tell me what you missed about me." he whispered low enough just for me to hear, as the song slows to an end.

I felt my heart race and I knew that I was falling into his trap, but I can't.

----

Myungsoo's POV

"Is it okay, if I have her for the next dance?" some guy who seemed to have connections with father asked me.

Minji turned around and smiled brightly at him. I held onto her hand tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"You guys know each other?" I asked, looking at Minji.

"We used to go out." the other guy answered.

"Well, it's nice catching up with you again." she said, letting go of my hand and falling into the arms of the other stranger. 

My heart clenched. Was this how she felt when I left? Why do i linger when I'm the one who left her? She's the one who's supposed to cling to me. I stood in the middle of the dance floor, shocked and hurt. Couples brushed past me, as time stopped. Mina pulled me out, holding onto my arm tightly.

"Baby, you ok?" she asked, carrying Yoona, as I stared into the distant couple.

----

Your POV

I smiled as I saw Miura's handsome face again. We talked in Japanese, hoping no one could understand us.

"How you been?" I asked, holding onto his shoulder tightly as I still have to slightly tip toe to be talking face to face with him.

"I've been...well." he said, holding onto my aist tightly.

"How's your love life been?" i asked, immediately self slappin myself, realizing how stupid of a question that was.

He chuckled slightly and answered, "Still waiting for you" 

His answer relieved me in some way, as if I wanted him to wait for me. We danced the night away, leaving my worries and troubles behind. Ending the night with his korean phone number and address, i went out to celebrate with a smoke.

"I see you still like to smoke huh?" Woohyun asked.

At first, it took me a while to reply as I couldn't believe that he's here, until he coughed, trying to get my attention.

"Uh yeah. Grew into a habit I guess" I chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm...I'm sorry I didn't visit you." he said, pulling out a cigarette of his.

"Where were you?" I asked, holding back the tears.

"I..I tried to restart with Sohee..but, I, I...I have no excuse. I'm sorry. I should have visited you, every single damn ing day. You saved my life, and I...I'm just sorry." he said, clenching his fists.

"No no. It's ok. What's in the past, can stay there." I said, giving him a smile.

"I think it's time I go. It's pretty late. And you should leave too, it's getting cold." I said, walking away after I could feel myself not being able to contain my tears.

"Do I...perhaps...miss you?" he asked, holding tightly onto my hand.

---

a/n: END~!!1 ok i didn't get to exactly rant out my feelings, but WHATEVER! I HAVE TO STOP BEING DEPRESSED FOR A LIL! BUT yeah. hope my writing skills aren't too rusty!!!

mhm yeah, i stole the last line from the heirs! hehehe I LOVED THAT DRAMA SO MUCH! i miss waiting every single thursday and friday for the subs :( I WANT AA SEQUEL. WAHHHH D;

but yeah, #teamyoungdo! god, eun sang can have kim tan, young do, I'M  ALL YOURS BABY. HEHEHE i watched the drama for min ho...but look at me now. started from lee min ho now we freaking obsessed over woobin. ok im weird. hehe. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT. I MISS THE FEELINSG OF WAKING UP TO THESE SUPERB AND LOVELY COMMENTS! IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS STAYED WITH ME <3 MWUAH! XOXOXOXOXOXO 

til next time~

-chinkgyu