Meet INFINITE

Bittersweet Coffee

"Waaaaaah"

The guy with the soft, feminine voice stared at me and Seo Chan in awe.

"Annyeonhaseyo?," shouted Seo Chan and he flinched and rushed off somewhere else yelling at the top of his lungs,"HYUNNNNNG HYUNNGGGGGG waughhh HYUNNNNNG" I shook my head at Seo Chan, biting back a laugh. Not only were we involved with street fights, a warehouse brawl, now we were scaring some idol in INFINITE.

Seo Chan and I were doing a great job- attracting attention for the wrong reasons everywhere we went. At least we weren’t idols ourselves. Imagine what would happen if we were.

"Aish! Sung Jong!’

I heard a voice mutter as a sleepy looking guy walked out. Clinging onto him was Sung Jong who was making a big show out of pointing at us accusingly.

"Ah….? Annyeonghaseyo," he mumbled, seemingly looking in my direction. I stared back at the sleepy looking guy, expecting his eyes to open any moment. He seemed to be half asleep, not even aware that there were two strangers in his dorm. He was either half asleep or he was used to this happening every day.

"Uh.. Seo Chan? Who’s this member again?"

There was no reply.

Seo Chan and Sung Jong were in a deep eye staring/glaring battle. I pulled out a chair and sat between them, observing how Sung Jong’s lips quivered as a tear rolled down his cheek, struggling to keep his eyes open and how Seo Chan maintained a cool façade, not even batting an eyelash.

Kim Myung Soo came to join us, holding a bowl of kimchi jjigae in one hand and a spoon in the other. He sat contently on the sofa, looking at something on a DSLR. I crept over, curious to see what he was staring at that was so captivating.

Kim Myung Soo’s POV(Point of View)

I felt her presence behind me, her breathing almost inaudible. It was almost silent expect for the fact that I heard Sunggyu rummaging through his drawer of medicines. I sighed as I heard creaks of doors and the shuffling of slippers. The fog hat shrouded us from the start of the day began to dissipate as sunshine began to filter through the curtains, basking the living room in a heavenly glow.

Morning had awoke.

 

Author's Note: Feedback will be greatly appreciated :D Let me know what I can improve on~ story requests etc ^.^