Love Square

Bittersweet Coffee

Luhan’s POV (Point of View)

I wished I didn’t have work today. I was really tired from yesterday’s schedule and I could barely open my eyes.

"Luhan!," called a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Kim Myung Soo from INFINITE walking over, carrying his box of kimchi- he really loved his kimchi.

"Myung Soo!," I called back in reply as I got his usual order, iced mocha.

The bells tinkled again and I sighed. Was it getting busy already?

"KRIS!!! Can you serve? I’m busy. Thanks---," I called as I returned to the coffee machine.

Your POV(Point of View)

I pushed the doors open, secretly hoping to see Luhan but Kris stood there instead, waving when he saw us (Seo Chan in particular). I saw a figure there, dressed in full black one hand holding a camera, the other holding a takeaway box. He seemed vaguely familiar but I thought no more of it as I walked up to the counter to order.

Kim Myung Soo’s POV(Point of View)

"Hi Kris, One iced mocha please"

Her voice. The girl from the fansign event.

"Sure thing. Won’t be long."

I turned around to look at her, my cap falling off, revealing my face.

"OMIGOD IT"S KIM MYUNG SOO OMIGOD!"

I placed my precious kimchi and camera on the counter and bent down to retrieve my cap. I should go now. It might get a bit crazy now.

Luhan handed me my iced mocha and I mumbled a quick thankyou before rushing out of the door. Seems like I couldn’t eat my kimchi at in the café in peace today.

I sighed.

Seo Chan’s POV(Point of View)

Oh.

My.

God.

It was Kim Myung Soo.

Right in front of my eyes.

One metre in front of me.

Oh.

My.

God.

I screamed.

Kris’ POV (Point of VIew)

Seo Chan screamed and all eyes in the café immediately turned to her. She muttered a series of ‘omigod’s before collapsing. There was never a normal day with this girl around. However, I didn’t mind.

Not one bit at all.

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter >.<