Mission 8: The One She Love Is Me

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   The next day went back to normal.. Amber walked to Key's classroom..

                   "I made a meal for him..Hope he'll like it, although I knew he'll definitely reject it.." Amber said.. Once she saw him.. "Sunbae!!" she shouted, Key startlet.. Her voice made everyone turned and looked at her.. Amber didn't care about it at all..

                  "Don't shout like that, I'm gonna die if you keep doing that" Key said.. Amber smiled..

                  "Hehehe.. Don't die first.. Eat this, you can die after that.." she said..She gave him the meal box she held.. Key looked at her in disbelieve.. "I'm just kidding.." she said.. Key took the box and opened it.. 'Food..' he thought.. 

                  "Thanks.." he simply stated and smiled.. Amber was shocked, a bit.. "What?" he asked..

                 "I thought you wouldn't accept it.." Key just ignored her.. Then came two people toward them, they're not Jinki and Jonghyun but Minho and Seohyun..

                  "What are you guys talking just now?" Minho asked as soon as they stood infront of Kibum and Amber..

                 "Nothing, I just give him the meal that I've prepared.." Amber said.. 'Oops.. I made for Key sunbae but not for him too..' she thought, and slapped her forehead..

                 "Oh.." Minho replied.. Then it's became silent.. Seohyun looked at him.. 'Did he got jealous of Amber and Key? Aish, this guy.. Why did he always pay his attention on her, can't he look at me?'.. Seohyun thought..

                "Ah, my birthday gift.. Did you opened it already? I thought you're busy along this week and didn't got the chance to look at it?" Minho asked..

​                  "I did sunbae.. I always bring it with me.. Here... See? Thanks sunbae.." she said and smile brightly..

                 "Tch.. Yah.. You think this is the best gift for a girl? Do you really want to attract her or not?" Key asked Minho.. His questions somewhat broke Seohyun's heart a part..

                 "Sorry I didn't give you any expensive one, Amber" Minho apologised..

                 "No, don' say that.. It's cute.. I love Rilakkuma.." Amber stated..

                  "I'm glad that you like it.."

                  "Sunbae.. It's nice enough that you remembered my birthday.. In fact, I didn't asked you to buy anything for me.. It's so nice of you, not like that someone.." Amber said while caring her Rilakkuma phone chain.. That 'someone' refers to Key..

                 "Hah.. So now you want to say that I'm not concern? Yah! I didn't even know your birthday.."

                 "You should have asked!" Amber talked back..

                 "Why should I?" Key asked.. Amber pouted..

                 "Fine.. I'll take this back" Amber tried to reach for the food but Key brought it up higher..

                 "No! You've gave it to me!" Key yelled, Amber pouted..

                "Hmph.. Just say that you're starving.. Bye Minho sunbae, Seohyun sunbae.. See you guys this evening" Amber wave to Minho and Seohyun then she headed to the canteen..

                "I think I have to go too.. See you guys later.." Seohyun smiled at both of them before walked away and disappeared as she turned left to the corner...

                "I really like her" suddenly Minho spoke which made Key turned to look at his face..

                "Who?"

                "Amber.." Minho mentioned the name which made Key a bit irritated.. He looked away and sighed then looked at Minho again..

               "You... Don't look like you really like her.."

​                "How do you know that I don't? Don't tell me that you liked her now?" Minho gave him a suspicious look..

               "Stop talking nonsense!"

               "Then why did you took the food?" Minho pointed at the food case that he's holding.. Key gulped..

               "Because I'm hungry to death.."

               "Stop giving excuses Key.. As far as I know, you like Seohyun.. But until now, there's no sign of you trying to catch her attention.. Why?"

               "Because she rejected me!" Kibum shouted, making the students to look at him.. The circumstance became silence for awhile.. "There's no need to talk about this.. It's useless.." Kibum began to walk away..

              "Hey, let's fight against each other after the practice this evening.. Surely, I'm gonna win.." Minho's words made him stop.. He turned and looked at Minho..

             "We'll see about that.." he smirk then continue to walk, leaving Minho standing infront of their c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter