Mission 7: Our Birthday

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Wednesday-

 

               "Yes!!!!" Amber shouted as soon as she got out fom her house and holding a box.. She was so happy because she doesn't have to work at the cafe' anymore and she can spend her time 'with' Key again..

                "Noona" suddenly someone called her name.. It's Taemin..

                "Eo? Taemin? How did you know my house was here?"

                "I asked Vic noona.."

               "Aish.. Unnie.. She told everyone about our address.. But since it's you, it's okay.. ^-^ Why are you here? Wanna go to school with me?" she asked..

              "Yep.. Noona, would you mind to take me a tour around the school?" Taemin asked..

              "Nah, I wouldn't mind at all.. Oh.. Give me your number, so I can easily track where you are.."

              "Ok, here.." After exchanging their number, they walked to school together.. Suddenly Amber's phone ringing.. Minho is calling..

               "Yeobosayo? Ne sunbaenim.. What's wrong?" she asked..

                "Do I have to call you only when there's something wrong?" Amber chuckled..

                "Ehehe.. Ani.. Just tell me, why did you called?"

                "I'm going to fetch you at your house.. Have you arrived at school?"

                "Oh.. Uhm.. I just walked out from my house.. And a few metres from my house.. Do you really wanna pick me?" she asked..

                "Yeah.. Why? Don't you believe me? You don't like me to fetch you?"

                "No, it's not like that.. I'm with a friend.. Would you mind if he comes with us?"

                "He? It's a boy? Who is it? You're making me jealous.." there's some joking tones in Minho's words.. Amber laughed..

                "Stop all those nonsense.. If you're coming, I'm gonna wait for you.."

                 "Okay.. Stay where you are right now.." they cut the line..

                 "Who's that?" Taemin asked.. Amber didn't had the chance to answer the question when Taemin 'shoot' her with another question.. "Was he your boyfriend?"

                 "Ahah.. What? No! Hahaha.. He's just one of our sunbae.. He's a nice guy.."

                 "Nice guy huh? I think I heard he said that he's jealous of you being with a boy.. What's that?" Taemin started to .. Amber fake an annoying face and sighed..

                  "Geulae.. I'll tell you the real story.. Minho-"

                  "Oh, so his name was Minho.. What a cute name.."

                  "Aish.. Let me finish my words!"

                  "Okay, okay.. Don't 'fire' me.." Taemin rose his hand, surrendered..

                 "Minho sunbae is a nice guy I've ever know.. Actually, I got to know him through his friend.. I like his friend who happened to be one of the famous guy in our school.. But they, Minho sunbae and all his friends ARE the famous guys in our school.. But out of four of them, Minho sunbae was the closest to me.. He treat me like a younger sister and so do I.. Remember the three boys that you met yesterday?" Taemin nodded.. "They are his friends and the one who you appproached, who was sitting alone, that's the person I had a crush for" 

                  "Him??"

                  "Yeah.. Why?"

                 "He seems to be cold.."

                 "He is.."

                  "So why did you like him?.. You should like that Minho instead, or me.." Taemin smiled..

                  "Yah.. You're younger than me. There's no way I'm gonna date or even marry a person who's younger than me and calling him hubby? Ew~ You're like a younger brother to me.." >.<

                 "What's wrong? Age is just a number"

                 "Aish.. Stop all those nonsense.. Let God decides that.. Let's continue the story.. Ah.. You said I'd be better like Minho sunbae?" Taemin nodded..

                "Yes.. Since he's very kind to you" Amber sighed.. "Why are you sighing?"

                 "Cuz he used to confess to me"

                 "That's GREAT!! What did you said?" Taemin face brighten and waiting for her to continue her story..

                "I didn't said anything cuz out of no where, Kibum sunbae, the boy that I've a crush came and approached us, asking that if  I'm dating Minho sunbae at that moment or not.." she told him..

                 " I knew it.. That Minho sunbae must have feelings for you.. But that Kibum, why did he appeared when there's the best part of the story.. I'm feeling annoying right now.."

                "Yah! Do you think you're watching a drama or something? It's a fate.. No one can change that.. And you know what? I've always chasing that Kibum sunbae for a year.. But he still being cold toward me.. I know.. He didn't like me even a bit.. I just.. I don't know.. His coldness.. The coldest he be, the more I'm attract to him.."

                 "You.. CHASE HIM???" Taemin eyes widened.. Amber face-palmed herself..

                "It's not that I run after him.. Have you ever watching 'Playful Kiss' drama? It's almost the same situation like that.."

                 "Ah.. So you wanted to 'create' a love story like that too?" he playfully said..

                "Mmm.. I don't know.. But the drama gave me some motivation.. If we really love something or someone, then.. Don't ever give up on it.." Amber looked at the front and smile on her own.. Suddenly a car honking can be heard.. The two of them turned around and saw a car was coming toward their direction.. The car then stopped beside them and the window was lowered.. Amber took a look inside the car.. "Eo? Minho sunbae? I thought you're walking to school?!"

                "Hehe.. I borrowed my brother's car.. He's on his holiday.. Come on.. We're getting late" Minho said.. Amber and Taemin got into the car..

                "Sunbae, this is Taemin.. He's a new student at our school.. It's his first day today.."

                    "Annyeong.. Lee Tae Min imnida, I'm a first year student.."

               "Oh, helo.. Choi Min Ho imnida.. I'm your sunbae, a third year student.." Minho said..

               "I know.. Amber noona already told me.." Minho nodded.. "...Everything..." Taemin added.. Amber who is sitting at the passenger seat beside Minho turned and glared at Taemin.. Taemin showed his tongue..

                "Uhm.. What 'everything'?" Minho asked and give a questioning look to the two of them..

               "Errmm.. Sunbae.. Forget about what he said.. He's always saying ridiculous things.. Let's go now.. It's getting late.. Remember?" Amber said, tried to change the subject and it's worked.. Minho drove the car away from that place..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                "Amber!!!! Finally!!! We miss you!!!" Jinri shouted the moment she, Sun Young and Soo Jung saw Amber was walking toward them at the school's gate, getting out from Minho's car.. "And why are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter