Mission 11: Just Look At Me, Only Me

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Minho got a message from Sun Young..

Failed

                       "Aish.. What he's doing?" Minho scoffed..

                       "Nugu?" SeoHyun asked.. They're now eating ice cream outside of the hospital.. There's a stall there..

                       "Sun Young.. She said Key failed.."

                       "Failed?"

                       "Failed confessing his feeling.." Minho told her.. She sighed..

                       "Aish... He already got the chance.." Seo Hyun slapped her forehead..

                       "Let's talk about that later.. Now I want you to tell me the whole story.."

                       "What story?"

                       "How did you fell for me?" he asked.. Seohyun went speechless.. She tried to think how she's going to say it to him..

                       "Do you... Still remember.. Our first meeting?"

                       "Yes.. But some parts were a bit blur.. I can't really remember.."

*flashback*

-a few years ago, in the elementary school-

                       "Okay class.. Today you've got a new friend.. Be nice to her, okay?" the teacher said..

                       "Annyeonghaseyo.. Seo Joo Hyun imnida.. Nice meeting you guys.. Hope we can be friends.." Seo hyun introduced herself.. She bowed and when she stood straight, her eyes met with a boy.. He had the round eyes.. His hair was short.. [A/N: search for Minho's pre-debut picture and you'll find it ^-^, his face still look the same] He's kinda cute too..

.....

                       "Here, have a drink.. How does it taste like? Is it refreshing?" said one of the girls.. They're bullying Seohyun.. Seohyun was silently drinking her lemonade drink until the girls came and took the can from her hand and poured it above her head.. Seohyun didn't move.. She just stayed still and didn't say anything..

                       "YAH!" they heard a voice yelling at the group of girls.. It's a boy's voice.. The boy quickly rushed to them and pushed the can away.. "Go before I call the teacher" he warned..

                       "You think we're scared?" the girl asked arrogantly..

                      "SEONGSAENGNIM!!!!!!" he shouted.. The girls quickly dismissed and ran to their class..  "Are you okay? Did they harm you somewhere?" he asked.. Seohyun looked up to look at his face and shooked her head lightly.. It's him.. The boy with the pretty and round eyes..

                       "Thanks.." she said, almost like whispering..

                       "You're welcome.. By the way.. I'm Minho.. Choi Minho.." he smiled brightly..

                       "Seo Joo Hyun.."

                       "I know.. You've told us in the class earlier.. We're in the same class.."

                       "Yes, I saw you earlier.."

                      Starting from that day, they've became friend and after the incident, Seohyun assumed him as her hero.. She started to have a crush for him.. Seohyun got to know Kibum through him.. At that time, Kibum was in a different class.. She said that they can call her Seo Hyun to make it short..

*end of flashback*

                       "You've started to like me since then?" Minho asked.. She just nodded.. She heard Minho chuckled.. "Ahhh... You really should have told me earlier.." he said while stretching his arms after finished eating his ice cream..

                      "Why?"

                      "Because I like you the moment our eyes met.." he confessed.. Seohyun just stared blankly at him.. was opened out of shock.. She scoffed, then smiled.. They both giggled slightly.. Seo hyun felt shy.. She didn't expect that Minho would like her back..

                      "So.. Was that count as a confession?" Seohyun asked, Minho just smiled shyly..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                     "How is she?" Kibum asked Sun Young.. They're standing infront of the school..

                     "She's fine.. The doctor told her that she can check out this evening.. Are you coming?"

                     "I want to but. She said she doesn't wanna see me again.." he replied..

                     "You have to brave yourself.." Minho intruded.. He walked toward Kibum and Sun Young with Jonghyun, Jinki and Seohyun.. Kibum looked at them with an expressionless face.. He let out a heavy breath..

                     "You must confront her.. Brave yourself and tell her. Don't delay it again Key.. Someone  might snatch her if you don't take any action.." Seohyun said.. The others just nodded..

                     "Let's go to the hospital.. And again.. Are you coming sunbaenim?" Sun Young asked to Kibum.. Kibum who was starring at the ground looked up and nodded slowly.. All of them started heading to the hospital..

                      They reached at the hospital and got of from Minho's car.. They walked toward the front door.. It's opened automatically when it sense the present of their movement to the door.. The moment the door was opened, they saw Amber was walking toward their direction with a boy beside her.. The boy's right hand was on her shoulder and they were laughing together.. Seems like Amber didn't notice of their appearance at the entrance..

                       Kibum's eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing.. 'Who's that beside her? Is she now... 'With' that boy? Am I... Too late?' Kibum stopped his pace and so does the others..

                       "A-Amber.. You look healthy" Sun Young asked her happily while continued walking to her with everyone except for Kibum.. She hugged her..

                      "Ofcourse I am.. Look, I'm a lot more healthier than you guys.." She said while showing her skinny arm and stucked out her tongue..

                      "Shih? What healthy? You're so skinny.." Sun Young said..

                      "Hey! This is not skinny, it's slim :P " Then they gigled together.. Just then, the boy beside her said something in Chinesse [blue]..

                      "Are they your friends?"

                      "Mm.. They're my friends and we're in the same club at school, This Sun Young was in the same year as me and the others were the seniors"

                      "Hm.. Let me guess, basketball team again?" the boy guessed.. Amber just grinned.. He messed up her hair.. 'They seem so close.. And happy..' Kibum thought..

                      "Err.. What are you guys talking about?" Sun Young asked, not understand even a word..

                      "Some random things.." Amber replied.. Just then, she saw that Kibum was standing a few metres away from them.. Kibum walked to her..

                      "Annyeong, Amber.." Kibum said.. Amber looked at him and turned to the boy beside her when he said something..

                      "And this is.. ?"

                      "One of my senior.." the boy looked at him.. He starred at Key for a few seconds before he began to talk in English [orange]..

                       "I'm Henry, sorry I didn't introduce mysef earlier to you guys and I don't really know how to speak Korean.." he said while took out his right hand in front of Kibum.. Kibum looked at Henry's hand before accepting the handshake..

                       "Kibum, Kim Kibum.." they released their hand.. While Henry seems a bit shocked..

                       "Kim Kibum? That- Ahh!" he was about to say something when Amber pinched his arm and bulged her eyes.. Henry stopped.. He knew why did Amber do that.. "You're one of the good player in the basketball club, right?.. Hehehe" he smiled weirdly while rubbing his arm on the spot where Amber had pinched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter