Mission 6: Who's That Boy

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      Four days have passed since the day of Amber's birthday and the same things always happen.. Key became more curious about Amber.. And tomorrow, Tuesday, will be the last day Amber will work at the cafe.. When the bell rang, Amber quickly dashed out of the class while bidding a goodbye to her friends..

                     "It's boring when Amber wasn't around.. Usually she's the one who cheer up our day when we hang out together" Jinri said..

                    "It's okay Jinri.. Our suffer will end the day after tomorrow.." Sun Young said..

                    "Jeongmal? How did you know?" Soo Jung asked..

                    "She told me just now.. She'll quit tomorow, because Key sunbae's birthday was the day after that day.."

                   "Ah.. I see.. Well.. Everything she did must be relate to Key sunbae.. Poor her.. Why did Key sunbae didn't like her? She's a nice girl.."

                  "Only God knows why.. Don't ask me that kind of question because I'm not him.."

                  "Okay, okay.. Mianhae.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                   Key was leaning to the brick wall not far from the main gate, with Jinki and Jonghyun..

                   "Yah, Kibum.. Can't you just tell us what are we still doing at school right now?" Jonghyun keep on talking but just ignored him.. Suddenly he spotted Amber ran out through the main gate.. He just walk off like that and started to follow Amber.. "Yah! Kibum! I'm talking to you! Aish.. This creature.."

                  "Let's just follow him and stop with the nagging.. He won't hear you at all.." Jinki said.. Jonghyun sighed but he just followed what Jinki said.. "Kibum!! WAIT!!!" Jinki shouted.. Kibum and the other followed Amber until she got into the cafe.. But Jonghyun and Jinki were still didn't noticed that Key was actually following Amber..

                 'She stop here? Maybe to buy a drink?!' Key though.. But after almost 10 minutes waiting, she still didn't get out of the cafe..

                "Yah, Kim Kibum.. What are we actually doing here? I'm bored already" Jonghyun asked him.. Key didn't answer but just peeked over Amber but those two didn't notice it.. 'She's working here? So that's why she's always on a rush??'

                 "Yah.. Stop shouting.." suddenly he got an idea.. "Do you guys want to grab something before going home?" Key asked..

                "Hm.. Good idea.. I've already hungry shouting at you.." Jonghyun said..

               "Tch.. Who ask you to do so? Let's go.." Key walked into the cafe..

               "Hmm.. Nice place you choose.." Jinki said while wandering his eyes on the cafe decorations until he noticed something or to be exact, someone at the counter.. "Eo? Amber?" After hearing her name was mentioned by someone, she turned to look at where did the voice came from.. Once she saw Jinki and his friends, especially Key, she was so shocked..

                "Thanks for coming.." Amber greet the customer before that customer walked away.. "Sunbaenim? What are you all doing here?"

                "Why do you think we're here?" Key answered, tried to be cold.. The situation went silent for awhile.. To break the silentness, Key ordered 3 cups of cappucinos, chips and some snacks.. They went to a vacant table.. Key was watching over Amber who's busy counting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter