Mission 2: Heart Broken KiBum

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            Amber smiled alone as she walked to her classroom.. Feelings a bit funny while remembering her daring action..

                    "Yah! What are you smiling for? It's about him again?" Sun Young appeared out of no where and tapped her shoulder.. Amber didn't answered but just smiled.. "Yah.. Amber.. You should forget about him already.. A year have passed.. And still, there's no response from him.. " Amber stopped walking and turned to face her.. Then she smiled..

                   "You know me well Sun Young.." She continued walking.. Sun Young face-palmed herself..

                   "Aish.." She ran after Amber.. 'Why is it so hard for her to give up on Key sunbae?' she thought..  [A/N: this is the answer for your curiousity Ms Retrolovemadness] Yes.. As what you guys can see.. She still didn't give up on Key.. She's still trying to make him fall for her.. But, as usual.. Key didn't even care about her.. As Amber was happily walked to her classroom, she saw a familiar figure that she LOVE a lot..

                  "Key sunbae!!" Amber began to wave her hand to Key.. He was with his friends..Sun Young face-palmed herself again.. 'There she goes again' Sun Young thought.. Key just walked pass her, Amber's eyes never left his figure.. Then he stopped and turned around.. Amber face lighten up..

                  "Yes sunbae.. Do you have something to tell me? Or you wanna give something to me?" she grinned.. He began to feel annoyed..

                  "This evening, don't forget the practice, you have a lot of flaws.. And you too Sun Young.." he said..

                  "Yes sunbae-nim" Sun Young replied..

                  "Yes, commander, hehehe" she saluted to him and laugh but then Amber made a pouted.. 'I thought he wanna say he like me'..Key turned back and continued on walking.. Not even care about the change on her expression.. He was followed by Jonghyun and Jinki but Minho was still standing there.. Amber didn't noticed that Minho was still there.. She only noticed him when she was about to head to her class with Sun Young..

                 "Eo? Minho sunbae.. Why are you still here?" Amber asked..

                 "It's nothing.. Aish, that boy.. I was just about to remind you of the practice but he just too quick.. Sometimes I wonder, who's actually the president of the club.."

                   "Well, he's the vice president.. He should do his responsibility to help you with the club affairs.. Ah.. Talking about the position for the club committee, why did the committee members were always the same person from the last 2 years?"

                    "Why? You don't like us to be the committee?"

                    "No, just.. Curious.."

                    "Oh.. I guess no one ever told you this.. The club was just formed a year before you guys enter this school, which mean on our first year.. So there's no other senior and I don't know why but at that time, the basketball club doesn't get the interest among the seniors.. Maybe they just love hockey, baseball and other sports more.." Minho explained..

                   "Ahh.. I see"

                    "Amber-ah.. Palli.. We have to go to class right know.. Class will start in a moment.. Mianhae for interrupting your talk sunbaenim but we need to rush.." Sun Young who was kept quiet from the beginning of the conversation began to in..

                      "Ah.. Yes.. Me too.. I forgot about that.. Well, see you later, girls.." Minho said and wave at them.. Amber and Sun Young started running as fast as they can.. When Amber and Sun Young reached at their classroom, the bell ranged.. Right when they stepped in..

 

-Rest time-

 

                     "Sunbae-nim!!!" Key was a bit startlet when Amber appeared infront of Key's classroom when he was about to go out to the canteen with his friends..

                    "Aish.. Can you not do that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter