Mission 4: The Woman That I Like

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "I like that kind of girl.. Who doesn't give up easily on something she really wanted for.. Or.. Should I said that.. I like you?" Minho said..

                        "DAE??" she blinks a few times while looking straight into him eyes.. Amber remembered the chart she made in her mind and she add something..

                         'KEY --(likes)--> SEO HYUN --(likes)--> MINHO --(likes)--> ME????? And I --(likes)--> KEY !!

WAH!!! That can't be true!!! It's a RECTANGLE LOVE??? Otteohke?' Amber was totally shocked.. "Can you please repeat that words.. I think I heard it wrong.."

                   "Ani.. You didn't.. I like you.. Joahae, Amber" Amber's eyes widened.. Speechless..

                  "You should be happy for that" someone's voice hearded from her left side.. Amber turned to look at the owner of the voice..

                  "KEY SUNBAE????" this time, it's really the biggest shock for her.. "What are you doing here? You heard everything?"

                   "Yup.. All the things that he said he like you"

                  "Oh no! Otteohke? Please don't misunderstand sunbae-nim"

                   "Seriously?! Not at all.. You're too full to yourself"

                   "Ahh.. Thanks for understand :) " Amber said.. Key squint his eyes annoyingly and looked at another direction..

                   "So, are you dating him right now?" he asked..

                    "NO!!!! Ofcourse not!" she said while waving her both hands non-stop..

                    "Minho.. You shouldn't waste your time here.. Let's go practice" Key walked toward the basketball court..

                   "Hmph.. What a cold boy.. Wonder why I like him sooooo much.. :/ " Minho just looking at those two..

                   "Okay, Amber.. See you later.. Bye" Minho said..

                   "Oh.. Dae sunbaenim" Amber think for awhile.. 'Hm..This seems suspicious... Minho sunbae like me? That can't be true.. He just fooling around, right? It will be a chaos if Seohyun sunbae find out about this.. Aigoo'.. "Ah!! This is my chance!" She started to run to somewhere.. Actually the school hour had ended so Amber was just resting herself at the garden when Minho passed by just now..

-A few minutes later-

                  "Sunbae-nim!!!" Amber shouted across the court from the main door of the basketball court hall.. Then she ran toward Key.. "Sunbae.. Here.. Take this.." she shoved the iced lemon tea drink can to Key but he just slightly glanced at the drink..

                   "No thanks.." he arrogantly said..

                   "Yah.. How can I carry on the mission if you didn't cooperate with me?"

                   "It's your problem and it's your job to make me fall for you, ON.YOUR.OWN.."

                    "What are you guys talking about? Mind to explain?" Minho asked..

                    "Ah? Erm.. Nothing.." Amber replied.. Minho were a bit curious but he just let it be.. Key took the drink from Amber's hand and drank it.. Amber pouted.. 'He said he don't want it and he didn't even say a single thanks to me.. How rude.. '.. While Amber's attention was occupied by Key, Minho suddenly asked..

                  "How about me? There's nothing for me?" Amber turned her attention to Minho..

                  "Eo? Aigoo.. Minho sunbae.. Mianhae.. I forgot about you.."

                  "Yah... How could you forgot about me.."

                   "Ehehe.. Mianhae.. Then.. Just take mine.. Here.." she gave Minho her drink..

                        ​"Gwenchana.. I'm just kidding.. No need for the drink"

                  "No.. Take it.. I don't mind.. I'll feel guilty if you don't take it.. And I'll be sad.. Take it" Amber smiled.. And so does Minho, then he took the can and drank it.. Key just watching them.. 'What kind of drama I'm watching right now?' he thought..

                   "Tch.. Stop all this dramatic scene.. It's annoying"

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter