Mission 9: No More Attention

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* recap *

                "I told you Key.. Just give up!" he bounced the ball.. Key snatched the ball.. The things was repeated again and again..

               "I'm... Not... Gonna.... Give up!" Key said as he bounced the ball and brought it to the left..

               "On who?!" Minho asked, following him.... Key managed to take the ball to the net and almost shot it but Minho get in the way and brought back the ball to Key's net..

                "The one she love is me!!...." *went infront of Minho*  "So why did you bother to go after her and confessed your feelings???" As soon as Key said that, Amber was shocked..

 

                 "Minho sunbae confessed to someone who likes Key sunbae?? Nugu?.... Wait...... Wasn't that................... NAEGA??????" Amber's eyes widened as she watched those two playing in the middle of the court..

* end of recap *

                Sun Young turned and looked at her.. Seems shocked..

                "So it's true?" she asked.. Amber just looked at her.. "I thought I'm the only one thinking the same thing when I heard their conversation in the middle of the court just now.."

                Back to the game, Minho wanted to snatch the ball but Key avoid him.. He brought it to Minho's net, but in his way.. He saw Amber was standing at the side of the court.. 'Oh God, don't tell me she heard what I said just now?!' Minho thought that was his chance when Key was still dazing around.. He quicken his pace and snatch the ball, Key was a bit dumbfounded, he don't know what to do.. Minho brought it nearer to Key's net and made a long-distance shoot................ IT'S IN !!

                "GAME OVER! MINHO WIN!!!!" Everyone gave Minho a loud applause on his winning.. Jonghyun walked toward Amber..

                "Amber~ How lucky you are.. These two men over there were fighting to get you.."

                "WHAT??" She asked.. She shook her head.. "There's no way he gonna fight to get me.. KiBum sunbae.. He.. He doesn't like me at all ! What make you say that?"

                "Well, that's what you think.. But it' true.. Who else did Minho confess his feeling other than you? Can you tell me?"

                "Well, I... Don't know.."

                "That's it! They're fighting for you.. And you got Minho.. He won.."

                "They.. Fight... Just because of me??", just then, those two walked nearer them.. "Su-sunbae.. Is it true that.. You guys.." she asked..

                "Yes" Minho replied..

                "No! It's not!" Key quickly said.. Still trying to hide his own feeling now.. Everybody were looking at him.. "What made you think that I'm gonna fight with my bestfriend, just because to get someone like you? Keep on dreaming.. Didn't I said before? What ever you did to attract me, I'm. Not. Gonna. Fall. For. It.. GET IT? Or should I make more explaination with a mile long?". 'That, sounds.. Like a harsh sarcasm.. It's hurt me so much'.. Amber thought..

                  "Yah!" Minho shouted..

                 "I know" she finally talked.. "I know who am I.." she said while hang her head low..

                 "Good for you" Key interrupted and said arrogantly..

                 "I knew it, from the beginning.. But, I still gave myself a chance to try.. I thought, I will succes when I didn't even give up on you.. But I was wrong.. You're right.. You didn't even attract to an ugly girl like me.. I'm just a weird girl.. I'm not your taste.. I know everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter