Mission 1: Flashback, I'm Proudly Admit

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

[ A year before - the day Amber confessed her feelings ]

 

                   "A-Annyeong.. S-sunbaenim.." a girl with a bit boyish style approached a boy who is her sunbae.. How does she looks like? She has the short hair, barely put any makeup, and a bit rough in person.. But only her family and her closest friends knows her well.. She's a bit shameless too.. That's why she's doing this right now.. At this moment..... Without even thinking about the effect later...

                  "Key.." Key's friend, Jonghyun called his name and pointed at the girl who was standing behind him.. Key just turned and didn't say a word..

                  "Uhm.. I... Wanna say something to you.." she stopped.. Inhale and exhale her breath.. And then she continued.. "I like you.." 'THERE! I'VE CONFESSED MY FEELING!!! Congratulations Amber-ah! You did it!! ' She thought.. The scene become quiet for awhile.. Suddenly, a sound of gigling can be heard..

                  "PFFT.. Hm.. I know.." Key said to Amber.. Amber, who hanged her head low, rise her head and faced Key..

                   "You knew it? How?" Amber was dumbfounded.. Key was smiling.. Or more like smirking..

                  "Hm.. Let me tell you something.. In two or three days, a girl would comes to me and confess their feeling.. So, I can say that most of the girls in this school.. Likes me.. And it's no doubt you're one of them.. And they end up disappointed.." Key explained.. 'But I'm not going to give up on you, sunbae..'

                   "Hey.. You're the new girl from L.A don't you?" Jinki asked..

                  "Ah? Yes.. Why?"

                  "Nothing.." Jinki replied..

                  "Ya~ Kibum.. Even the L.A girl like you.. Kekeke.. What's your secret?" Jonghyun playfully asked..

                  "Aish.. Guys.. Stop it.. What's your name?" Suddenly a cute face boy said to Amber..

                  "A-Amber.." 'Why did I'm stuttering? Anyways, this boys was kind.. Not like the others.. Maybe I should like him instead.. Kekeke.. Just kidding XD ' she thought..

                  "Why? Did you fell for Minho already?" Jonghyun asked.. 'Oh.. So this sunbae name was Minho? Kinda cute..'

                 "Shh.. Jonghyun.. Stop it" Minho said..

                 "Ani ! My heart will always fills with Key sunbae.." 'Oops! ' she thought.. Then she just ran away from there.. Can't bear with the shameful scene that she've made.. Now she know how to feel shame? =.=!

 

-A few days later-

 

                 "Eo? It's Key oppa! I mean.. Key sunbae! SUNBAENIM !!!" Amber shouted Key's name as soon as she saw Key who's playing the basketball with his friends in the basketball court during the basketball club's  meeting.. Key noticed that it was Amber but he just ignored her.. 'It's her again..'

                  "You surely had a big crush on him, don't you?" Sun Young asked.. But she didn't answered it..

                 "Whoa... He looks so cool.. And his technique was kinda nice.. The way he bounced the ball.. Passed it to his friends.. " Amber said again.. 'Why does it's looks different when the steps were just the common steps I usually did?? ' she thought..

                 "You seems to know a lot abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter