Mission 10: I'm Sorry

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  A week have passed.. It's still the same.. Amber was barely keep in touch with any of her friends.. They only meet her at school.. Today was the day for another basketball practice..

                  "Are you sure you're okay Amber?" Sun Young asked..

                  "Yeah.. I'm fine now.." she replied.. Amber has been having a headache while she was in their classroom and she didn't even eat.. Sun Young was tired of persuading her to eat but she said she has no appetite to eat..

                   "You don't have to do the training.. I'll tell Seo Hyun sunbae.."

                  "No.. It's okay now.. Really.. It's gone.." Amber said again.. But Sun Young can obviously saw that Amber wasn't fine.. She's really worried about her.. They changed their clothes.. The coach said he'll be a bit late.. Thus, they did the training on their own.. They started the training.. KiBum took a glance at Amber when he had a chance.. As they were playing in the middle of the courts, the ball was heading toward KiBum, Jong Hyun shouted his name but instead of catching the ball he ran toward the female's court.. Amber was collapse in the middle of the court while the other female player was still playing..

                   "Amber!!" KiBum shouted.. The moment all of them realized that Amber had laid on the floor, all the students went panicked.. Sun Young reached to Amber after KiBum did..

                    "Amber! What's wrong? Wake up!" Sun Young shouted.. But still, no response from her.. Now, all the people were crowding around them.. KiBum quickly went to his bag and took out his phone to call the ambulance but was stopped by Sun Young..

                   "What? Can't you see she was unconcious right now??!" Kibum angrily said to her..

                   "I know! But some of you guys have your own car.. Use any one of them, waiting for the ambulance may took a lot of times!"

                   "Sun Young was right.. Let's just use your car Minho, can we?" Seo Hyun interupted..

                   "Yeah! Let's go." Minho agreed and they started to lift Amber up and brought her to Minho's car..

                   "Okay, please continue your training and please inform to the coach about our absent, okay? I'll go with them.." Minho said..

                   "Ne.." the rest said at the same time..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 [ open in the new tab and play the song ]

                   "Hurry up Key.." Minho said.. he was sat beside the driver seat.. Kibum was driving the car.. He didn't say anything, he just drove the car straight through the way to the hospital.. He didn't care about the speed anymore.. He was praying that nothing bad will happen to her.. About 200 metres, he could see that the traffic light was red..

                   "No no no.. Green, green.. Please turn to green!!" Kibum said almost shouting.. He didn't decelerate the speed at all.. About 50 metres more it turned to green.. They sighed in relieve.. Soon, they reached the hospital.. They quickly brought her to the entrance, Sun Young reached for the nurse..

                   "Help us, our friend faint!" she said in an urge tone.. The nurse told them to put Amber on the patient's bed then called for the rest of the nurses to help her.. They brought her to the intensive care unit room.. Kibum, Minho, Seo Hyun and Sun Young waited at the out side of the room.. They sat at the chairs provided.. Everyone waited patiently while praying for her but Kibum was walking back and forth, unpatient..

                    "Key.. Stop it.. You're making us dizzy.. Sit, relax.." Minho said.. Key sighed..

                    "How can I relax at this time?" he said, but he obeyed Minho's order to sit.. Minho placed his hand on Kibum's shoulder..

                    "I know.. I know how does it feels like.." Minho stated.. Kibum turned to look at him with his sad face.. He didn't say anything.. He didn't had the urge to mad at Minho, thought he know Minho likes Amber too.. He landed his face in his palm while his elbows was put on his knees.. He began to cry, silently.. But Minho noticed it.. He patted Kibum on his shoulder.. Seohyun was looking at them along their conversation.. She's feeling a bit sad but she tried to hide that feeling.. 'Get a grip of yourself.. Forget him.. Try to forget him..' she thought.. She exhaled her breath slowly..

                    "Uhm.. Guys.. I think I should go back to school, we didn't took our stuffs with us right? And, we only came with this basketball's jersey.. I'll pick up our things and get back here.." Seo Hyun said..

                    "Uh, sunbae.. I'll go with you.." Sun Young volunteered..

                    "No, I'll go with her.." Minho intruded..

                    "But.." Seo Hyun wanted to protest but Minho insist..

                    "No buts.. I'll drive you there.. It'll be easier and faster.." Seo Hyun gave a thought about it.. It's true.. So she agreed..

                    "Okay.." With that, they left.. Kibum and Sun Young was still sitting there, waiting fort he doctor to come out..

                    "Sunbae." Sun Young called Kibum.. He turned to her.. "Do you wanna drink something? I'll go and buy for you, I'm feeling thirsty.."

                    "Anything is fine, but do you have money with you?"

                    "Yeah I bring my purse, only.." she stated.. And Key only brought his phone with him.. Wait.. Did he left it in Minho's car?

                    "Okay then.." 'Why did I leave my phone?' he thought.. 'How we're gonna contact her parents? I don't even kno-.. Wait..I'll use the hospital's phone and call my number' Kibum then quickly rushed toward the emergency counter and asked the nurse to use the phone and she allowed it.. He began to dial his own phone number..

                    "Yeobosayo" it's Minho's voice..

                    "Minho.. It's me Key.."

                    "Ah, yes.. You left your phone?"

                    "Don't ask stupid quetion, it's not with me that's mean I left it"

                    "Okay, okay.. What's wrong?"

                    "Once you arrived at school, search for Amber's phone and call her parents"

                   "Ah, yes.. We forgot about that.. Thanks for reminding us.." they ended the call.. He sighed.. After thanked the nurse, he went to the ICU room where Amber was admitted.. He saw the doctor was coming out..

                   "Doctor, is she okay?"

                   "Yes, she's fine.. She just have a low blood pressure and she's having a dehydration.. She looks pale.. Seems like she didn't eat properly" the doctor explained.. "That's explained why she faint suddenly.." Kibum just nodded..

                   "Thanks doctor"

                   "You're welcome.. It's my job.. By the way, are you.. His brother?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter