Mission 5: The Forgotten KiBum

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       "So... What actually happened yesterday?" Sun Young asked Amber.. They're sitting in their classroom.. It was the recess time.. Amber put her both hand on the desk and her chin on her both palm.. Starring blankly at the front of the class..

                       "I don't know.."

                       "Did Minho sunbae confess to you?"

                      "No.."

                      "So I think that count as the confession.." As soon as Sun Young said that, Amber made a sour face and hide her face in her palm.. But then she remembered something..

*flashback*

                       "I like that kind of girl.. Who doesn't give up easily on something she really wanted for.. Or.. Should I said that.. I like you?" Minho said..

                       ".... I like you.. Joahae, Amber"

*end od flashback*

                        "Eo? He did it before!" she raised her face up.. Sun Young was shocked..

                       "He did? When???"

                       "Few days ago.. He said that when I was thinking about .. Ah.. Nothing.. "

                      "Thinking about what?"

                       "Nothing.."

                       "Hmph.. It's up to you..So have you made your decision? Who would you choose? Key sunbae or Minho sunbae?"

                       "I don't know Sun Young.. Moreover, I'm so curious why did he suddenly confess his feeling toward me.. I thought he was only joking about that last day.." Amber cupped her both cheeks and sighed.. "But, Key sunbae is my ultimate love" Sun Young face palmed herself.. 'Here she go again..'

                      "What did Key sunbae said about the incident?"

                     "As usual.. He always ask me to stay away from him"

                     "Maybe he was jealous of you and Minho sunbae?"

                     "I wish he did" she sighed again.. Amber took out her note book.. And she noticed something was written by herself on the first page of the notebook..

September 23 [Key sunbae]

March 29 [Jinri]

August 12 [Sun Young]

October 24 [Soo Jung]

February 2 [Victoria unni]

                      Suddenly came Jinri and Soo Jung..

                     "Amber.. Tell us about yesterday! We wanna know about it.. Faster! Faster!" Jinri said..

                    "Sun Young.. Please tell them about it.." Amber said without looking at Sun Young's face because she's busying herself looking at the calendar in her notebook 'Eo? Next week is his birthday? And mine is tomorrow [A/N:September 18]? Hm.. I need to buy something for him... Did he know about my birthday tomorrow? Hopefully he know..'

                    "Ah.. So that's the real story.." Soo Jung said after hearing the full story from Sun Young..

                   "So who did you choose? Minho or Key sunbae?" Jinri asked..

                    "I don't know.. Erm.. Guys, can we talk about that later? I've something important to do.. Bye" with that she left those 3 who were still looking at her as her figure slowly disappeared from sight.. Amber began to dial her sister's phone number..

                   "Wei..." a voice hearded inside the phone..

                  "Vic unnie.. what's wrong with the chinesse? We're in Korea right now" Amber said..

                  "I don't care.. Don't ever forget your true identity" Victoria said in chinesse again..

                  "What ever.. Unnie.. Please ask your boss if I can do a part time job at his cafe' after school?!" Amber asked her sister a favour..

                   "Why out of sudden?" Finally she spoke in korean..

                   "You don't need to know unnie.."

                   "I won't help you then.."

                   "Okay.. Okay.. I need some money.."

                   "You can ask from appa and omma for the pocket money"

                   "No.. It's not the pocket money.."

                   "Then what's the use of that money?"

                   "Erm... It's for.."

                    "Is it because of that boy again?" Victoria knows her sister well.. And she also knew all things about Key because she used to read about him in Amber's diary.. It was left opened.. And Amber was sleeping..

                    "Erm.. It's.." Amber start to stutter while searching for a reasonable excuse to lie on her sister..

                   "Don't make any other excuses.. Just tell me why you wanna do it.."

                  "His birthday will coming in 7 days.. So.. I wanted to.. Buy something for his birthday.. Can you.. Help me?" Victoria let out a heavy sighed..

                   "Okay... I'll try.." She said..

                  "Vic, get to work now before the boss get notice that you're talking to the phone.." a voice of Victoria's colleague can be heard in the phone..

                   "Okay Amber, I've to go now.. Bye.."

                   "Unnie.. Don't forget to ask him!" Victoria hang up the phone.. 'Aish.. She hang up so fast.. hope she didn't forget about that..' Amber was hoping..

-That evening, basketball practice-

                   Key was busy practicing by himself alone.. Amber took the chance to go to the male court and...

                 "Jinki sunbae.." Amber whispered behind Jinki.. Jinki who was drinking his water in the bottle slowly turned around to look at Amber without putting down his bottle..

                   "Oh.. Amber.."

                   "Shh.. Don't say it out loud.." She whispered again..

                   "Wae?" Jinki whispered back..

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter