D&M 8

Dreams and Memories

 

 

 
"I won't talk, I won't breathe, I won't move 'til you finally see, that you belong with me."
 
                                         

 

                                                      _R. C
 
 

 

A black Lamborghini Murcielago slows down at the side of the road. The Luxurious car hailed as the fastest car in the world idled after parking it behind the rubbish bushes covered with bulky snow. The car cloaked itself as the driver switched off the headlights, keeping his presence veiled. He muttered words of gladness for choosing a black car. It conceals itself in the midst of the darkest hour of the night.

 

Luhan ducks below when he saw Xiumin getting out of his car, locking it before walking through the gates. Luhan observes the latter yawningly pressing some security control at the  doorway, waiting for a few seconds before skittering inside when the door opens.

 

Luhan sniggers jubilantly as he sat properly on his seat. He took the lavender stationary and reread the words written with a wanton smile. He folded it back when his phone lightened. He checks his phone and saw a message from Baekhyun.

 

From: W

 

It will work. Just follow what I wrote there.

 

Luhan taps some keys and Sent a reply.

 

To: W

 

This better work! Or else I'll be chopping and cooking all your expensive eyeliners for breakfast and  force feed it to you baby. >:)

 

A second passed and Baekyun responded.

 

From: W

 

Have some faith my young padawan learner. :p

 

Now go and have your dinner. :p

 

May the force be with you!
 
 

 

Luhan laughed for awhile before flopping his mobile beside the driver seat. He rubs his palms together as he checks his face on the rearview mirror. He grab some perfume and sprayed it vigorously over the expanse of his unmarred pale chest. He applied some mouth fresher, finger combing his honey tresses before finally opening his car.

 

He shifted his weight on either foot as the cold breeze of December hits his skin. Shivering, he ran through the gates as fast as he can until he reached the front door of Xiumin's house. He composed himself. Fixing his hair yet again, breathing on his palm as cold mist huffs on it. He giggles smelling his sweet fresh breath as the enchanting aroma reached his senses. He looks around, happy that the neighborhood was nothing but silence. It was midnight after all.

 

It will be a great honor to wake all the neighborhood with Xiumin's moans later.

 

He crossed his arms across his chest, rubbing his bare arms. It was really cold and stuffy, but the thoughts of Xiumin sleeping beside him melted all the chilling sensations away.

 

Luhan cheerfully pressed the door bell.

 

As he waited, he looks over his fashionable outfit. He tugs the waist band of his calvin Klein briefs. He's in high hopes that his expensive brief he spent money for shipments somehow catches Xiumin's attention. It was still brand new, intended to use during special occasions. And tonight is a very special occasion.
 

 

I will have my Baozi tonight..
 
 

 

He looks at his only outfit again. The red piece of clothe fitted his and   crotch so well like a provocative puzzle. It reveals how blessed he is in every angle of his masculinity. He ran his palms at the sides. The ease, comfort and quality of the garment is worth his money. Xiumin will drool, he'll  adore them and just by his visual thoughts about the other, he couldn't help but padded his feet on the snowy ground in excited. His smiles slowly became a frown  when Xiumin haven't opened the door yet.
 

 

Where is he?
 

 

He pressed the door bell impatiently until the door finally clicks open. He covered his mouth to suppress his hyperactive vocals. Thinking if he should hug? Or just kiss Xiumin the moment he opens the door.
 
 

 

He went for the latter.
 
 

 

The door swung open.
 
 

 

"Hi Baozi!  G-"  
 
 

 

Luhan's voice cracked as he gapes seeing the person he loathes the most. The said person had his pale right hand on the door knob while the other Hand holding a jumbo burger and is a bite away from his mouth. The raven haired male scans Luhan from his pestered glare, at the red CK brief and to the chinese's bare feet with a nonchalant stare before taking his interrupted ravishing of his burger.

 

"What the hell are you doing in Xiumin's house Jongdae?!" Luhan grits his teeth how Jongdae took careless big bites and noisy chews as he looks at his face with a flat affect."You're not cheating on Lay and scrawling on top of my Baozi when he's asleep are you?!" Because he swears if Jongdae was molesting his Xiumin, he will really forget that killing his own brothers and sisters, religiously speaking, is a crime and a mortal sin. Not to mention a stain in his friendship with Joonmyeon. 

 

"Um.. No?  People call it sleepover." Jongdae widen the door and welcomed their unexpected visitor. Luhan jogs inside Xiumin's warm house. Jongdae was kind enough to close the door himself when Luhan chose to walk straight through him, hitting his shoulder and looking around like it was a normal behavior when visiting someone's house.

 

"Where's Xiumin?" Luhan said in a demanding tone. Jongdae walks back to the table, sat in front of his laptop. He finishes his burger before getting another one.

 

"Walk straight. Turn left." Jongdae answered. Clicking keys on his laptop, leaning back on his chair and taking another burger bite. Disinterested with the chinese boy almost clothe-less in the middle of his friend's living room.

 

Luhan was about to take a step forward to where Xiumin's room is when he hears a soft voice of someone in the room. He looks around curiously. When no one else was around, he laid his eyes on the person he detested so much.

 

"Watching ? pity." He sneers. Jongdae only yawns at him, bringing his white headset on.

 

"Mind yours and I'll mind mine."

 

Luhan rolls his eyes. He'd rather start pleasuring Xiumin than talk to his friend's ex. He quietly tiptoed through the hall and search for Xiumin's room.

 

Jongdae watched Luhan disappears in the living room. He sighed, shook his head as he plugged the headset wire inside the laptop's port that he carelessly forgot. He leaned back, have his big earpiece on and stare at his laptop screen.
 
 

 

Meanwhile, Luhan made a bee line when he saw the door on the left at the end of the hall. He skittered fast and slowly stopped in front of his mate's bed room. He mentally thank God and all the angels and saints up in heaven when he found the door knob unlocked.
 
 

 

This is it! Finally finally!
 
 

 

He hears the door creaking open like the beautiful voices of angels singing. He sneakily peeks his head in, looking around Xiumin's neat and well arranged room before his eyes rested on the person he's been having wet dreams and lustful urges on.
 
 

 

Xiumin..
 
 

 

The said male was siting on his black swivel chair, shuffling some documents on the table and a phone on the table with a speaker phone on. Luhan quietly slid inside the room while Xiumin was busy talking to his mother.

 

"Mom, how are you? Is mei mei alright? I kinda miss her." Xiumin said, a childish whine at the end of his sentence. His mother giggled for a moment before answering his eldest son's whines.

 

"I'm fine. You sister's fine. Don't worry about us to much okey? We're doing good here in china. Just stay focused on that project your working on honey."

 

Xiumin puffs his cheeks, leaning on his stretched arm while looking at his phone as if his mother was sitting on his bed. He was still Oblivious with his surroundings. Didn't hear the door shutting, or the clicking sound of  knob being locked or even the lights steps approaching behind him.

 

"Mom, you just had your surgery. Of Course I'll be worried. Is mei mei there ? Can I talk to her?" He said, eagerly wanted to talk to his five years old sister. It's been months since the last time he saw his baby sibling. He usually babysit his sister back in china. Bringing the chubby kid in tapings and feeding her between breaks. He just love taking care of his sibling. It's his pure brotherly love that makes him miss his baby sister.

 

"She's napping. She misses you too. She keeps on asking where you are. I told her that her oppa is busy with work. I'll call you once she's awake so you two can talk or video call, will that be okay?"

 

Xiumin yawns, sitting properly."Thanks mom." He said. They talked for awhile until his mother asks him to rest. Xiumin nodded, bidding his mother a sweet good night and a good bye.

 

"Good night son. sleep well okey?"

 

Sleep. Xiumin is clinging at the idea of sleeping peacefully. The horrid dream he had of himself dying while trapped in a sinking car made him an insomniac person. He ended the call and stretches his tired limbs.
 

 

A warm bath would be nice..
 
 

 

Decided, he stood up. Reaches the hem of his sweater and effortlessly pulled it up, swirling his head when the collars was tight to be pulled swiftly. He carefully tugged it out and messed his hair when he finally got rid of the warm clothe. He threw it on his bed and yawns loudly again.
 
 

 

However, Luhan was swallowing all his bucal fluids he could swallow. If he'd only knew before hand that Baekhyun will lead him in front of Xiumin, stripping innocently in front of him, he could've  asked his friend on his day one of meeting Xiumin for help. He bit his craving lips as he ran his doe eyes from Xiumin's bare neck down to his unblemished back, imaging how Xiumin's trunk looks like out front. When Xiumin unbuckles his belt, unconcerned with his environment, Luhan was bitting his nails, breathing heavily witnessing Xiumin shuffles out of his jean.
 

 

Xiumin.. Xiumin.. Baozi.. Oh God..strip.. strip.. strip!
 

 

He was already feeling feverish just by staring at Xiumin's stripes boxers, his flawless skin that radiates under the wonderful glow of the lampshade. The muscles that flexes every time the latter twists his Body is increasing Luhan's insatiable hunger for the other. Luhan stayed still, he was surprised how he managed to keep his squeals in, his hands by himself, feet grounded. But nonetheless, it's a good thing. He breaths deeply, praying for the other to just lose the last piece of clothe and he will surely combust. He'll jump on Xiumin and threw him on his bed and eat every inch of that immaculate body.

 

 Xiumin yawns for the fourth or was it the fifth times? He scratches his head momentarily. Stopping his hands from tugging his boxers down when he saw his picture frame with his sister on his table. With a longing smile, he took the picture and watched every detail like he usually do every time he sees it .
 
 

 

Xiumin!! Undress your boxers for pete's sake!
 
 

 

Luhan shrugs in disappointments when his Xiumin was distracted by something on the table, stopping at the last minute of taking his boxers off. He sighed in sheer frustration. He's at the verge of blowing off his briefs and Xiumin was giving him a hard on and a hard time. He smirks, It was probably the right time to let his presence be known and get the party started. Seeing the other stripping all the way and just left his urges hanging when he paused made Luhan more ually impatient.

 

He reached out for his waistband, carefully tugging it down. Bending down to step out of his single garment that pooled around his feet. He picked his undergarment by his digits and swing it around his forefinger. He needs to get Xiumin's attention. With lustful eyes, he steps closer to Xiumin and let the piece of clothe slip out from his twirling forefinger.

 

Xiumin blew air that brushes some stray of his bangs up as he sets the picture frame on the table after giving it a last brush of his thumb. He was about to retract his hand, when a red thing landed on top of his hand.

 

"What.."

 

He confusedly tilts his head, reaching his left hand to pick the red clothe resting on his right hand. He held it with both hands and spreads the clothe. His brain was trying hard to figure how a CK brief flew on his hand until,
 

 

"Baozi.."
 
 

 

Slim, cold arms wraps itself around Xiumin's body like a octopus. One on his waist while the other was placed across his bare chest. Xiumin drops the brief with numbing hands when that particular Lewd soft voice reaches his ear. The hot blows of breaths beside his earlobe stops Xiumin's breathing for a second and another second and another.

 

One person is capable of making him wobble like a drunk man. One person talks to him like a professional seductive stripper. One person can..ohh how He wanted to be wrong.

 

"Luhan!" He screams, turning to his left only to stiffened when Luhan sank wet kisses on his shoulder, dragging his damp lips up to the side of Xiumin's neck. Not only his lungs stopped breathing, his heart was also threatening to go on early arrest.

 

"That's right Xiumin..You should be familiar with my presence," Luhan said with a playful smirk as he caressed Xiumin's burning chest,"My touches," He the latter's earlobe that had Xiumin's eyes rolling back against his will. Luhan continued muttering eeriest names of Xiumin and Baozi in the latter's ear."And how my voice sounds and vibrates inside your ears. Get used to it because you'll be having me around and above you from now on.."

 

Xiumin opens his eyes, arms wriggles and struggles out of Luhan's arms, but the chinese boy held him more firmly. When Xiumin made a small distance between them, his jaw just drops to hell when his eyes met Luhan's smiling face that wasn't friendly but something else he didn't want to name. The latter's pale skin tone, the hardened pinkish s, the slim figure, the slender arms, his flat stomach and and.. He was flabbergasted seeing Luhan completely.

 

"Why are you here?! ?! Inside my room?!"He never shouted this loud and hard before in his entire earthly life. But as they say, there's always a first time in every thing.

 

Xiumin moves back in a hurry, flinching when his hits the edge of the table but didn't care if there will be bruises on it tomorrow. Seeing Luhan looking like a baby made him instinctively huff on top of the table with a petrified expression all over his face.

 

"I'm here to continued where we left off earlier. If you think about it," Luhan glances at Xiumin's well prepared bed and back at Xiumin's chalk white face, his trembling figure on top of the table."Where in an appropriate place to bond our bodies with each other." He giggled beguilingly in front of Xiumin. The way he sees his reflection in Xiumin's unsteady eyes told him he got the attention he wanted."Open up Xiumin.." He fawns.

 

Xiumin screams when Luhan attempted to part his legs. He looks like a helpless high school girl with a prettier male molesting him."Look Luhan!! stop this!" He cried with hands up and closing his legs tightly together."I'm not into men! I'm straight!!" He defended, butting back away from Luhan.

 

Luhan laughs,"Really now? even a ruler can be bended, it can even be melted down by a burning fire." He pulls Xiuman's legs towards him. Xiumin begs his eyes to main an eye to eye contact with Luhan's doe eyes and not Wander down below. He will regret it for the world if he does.  
 

 

"I like Gir-"
 

 

Xiumin ate all his words when he felt a warm hand presses on top of the most sensitive part of his Body. His breathing came back only to go faster, demanding more oxygen supply into his system. He fights the want to moan when Luhan's s hand starts moving. Luhan his lips wasn't helping at all.
 

 

Oh sweet Jesus..
 

 

"Your little friend down here said you were lying." Luhan playfully tap Xiumin's flushed nose, smiling so sweetly seeing the sweats rolling down Xiumin's cheeks and his trembling cute lips. He wanted to ravish it till dawn."Didn't your mommy taught you how bad it is to lie?"

 

Xiumin sniffs,"Please Luhan.."He wanted to pack his things and fly off to china.

 

Luhan removed his hand on top of Xiumin's front that the latter sighed either out of relief or dismay. He leans down on Xiumin's ear.

 

"Xiumin, I need you and You want me. let's  make an unforgettable history."

 

He didn't wait for Xiumin to react, he claimed what belongs to his lips from the very beginning and kisses Xiumin just like there first kiss.
 

 

Their first time.
 
 
 
 
                               

 

                                  •••
 
 
 

 

"Chen!"
 

 

Jongdae rubs his eyes.
 

 

"Cheeeeennnn!"
 

 

Jongdae opens his mouth widely, covering his it to silenced his yawning mouth.
 

 

"C-Ch.."
 
 

 

Jongdae blinks his eyes, trying to keep them open.
 

 

"Kim Jongdae!"
 

 

Jongdae jolted straight, pulling his headset down when he thought someone had been calling out his name like a little pitiful puppy lost in the dark alleys of Seoul. He looks around, innocently staying quite to check if someone was actually calling him. When three minutes passed and no one did and only hearing the low voices in his earpiece, he pulled his headset up and resumed on watching the video in front of him.
 

 

"Kim ing jong-ngh- dae! You your - dead I - Sweaarrrrerrr!!!"
 
 

 

Jongdae smirks, pressing the volume of his laptop up from a minimum to full blast and just leisurely enjoyed the images in front of his laptop with his  crossed legs, toes swaying back and forth.
 
 
 
 
 
                               

 

                                  •••
 
 
 

 

The silent night of Xiumin's neighborhood was disturbed by Xiumin's door opening, and a chinese male only in gray loose shorts being kicked out of the house. Closing it with a loud bang the moment Luhan stumbles on the cold snowy ground.

 

Luhan got on his feet quickly and went a run to the door.
 

 

"Xiumin! Let me in please!" He knocks on the door."I promise, i promise i won't do anything.. umm.. ual, just.. Just let me in and sleep beside you.." He offered. He looks around the dark street. He fakes a shivering voice."Xiumin I'm cold.." He coughs like a one year old and whined endlessly."Can your conscience take it if I get cold? Or sick?" He knocks again, resting his cheek against the door and sniffs."Xiumin....please, open the door. Xiumin..."

 

The door clicks open. Luhan happily Bounced like a bunny only to be frozen in ice again when he saw Jongdae coming out and handing him a thick furry coat and a pair of house slippers.
 
 

 

"Drive safely." Jongdae said with a sleepy tone.
 
 

 

The slamming shut of the door made him drop his innocent facade. And there he thought Xiumin took pity of him and wanted him inside his house and inside of him.

 

He face palmed his himself. They were close to doing it when Xiumin had a power strength from no where and pushed him off of him. He stomps his feet, crying without tears recalling Xiumin's ness and he didn't even had the opportunity to savor  every corner of his body because the stupid Jongdae decided to come to the rescue at last minute of his success.

 

"I will take your life one day Jongdae just wait!" He grumbled, slipping the slippers on, huffing his feet on the thick snows, padding towards his parked car. He opens his car door and got inside. His Body only realized how cold it was when he was far away from Xiumin.

 

He s for the lavender  stationary and flips it open.
 

 

1. Show him how much you wanted to have him. Show him LITERALLY.

 

PS. Wear your best outfit.  

 

A. Your amazing smile.

 

B. what could be more fashionable than your own beautiful skin?

 

C. Wear your charm and you skill.

 

Good luck!

 

Luhan crumpled the paper as his anger was taking over him. He threw it somewhere below the driver seat.

 

He grabbed his phone and composed a message with an abusive tapping of the keys.

 

To: W

 

Prepare your mouth to eat all your lovely eyeliners for breakfast Bacon!  
 
 

 

He threw his phone behind his back. His seeing all red as he brought the ignition of his car to life and drove off in an squeaking noise of his tires resonating in the entire neighborhood  until it was nothing but just..
 
 
 

 

A silent night.  
 
 
                           
 
                            
       
                               

 

                                 •••
 
 

 

"Sometimes your first scars won't ever fade away."

                                           

 

                                          _T.S
 
 
 
 

 

"Joonmyeon!"
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon looks at Baekhyun in awe when his dear friend rushes to him, jumps on frightened form and squeezes him in a constricting hug while sobbing on his shoulders. He just arrived at the set and Baekhyun was the first to greet him a mournful morning.

 

"B-Baek? Why are you crying?"He tries to held his friend's scrunching face to gaze at him but the crying boy didn't allow him to and hugged him more tighter, crushing his dense bones.

 

"I-It's Luhan's fault!" His sobbing friend shoves a hand and forefinger behind himself, pointing at their chinese editor who's been following Baekhyun around the set with a relentless mouth shouting curses with an accusing aura ready to skin Baekhyun alive."He broke all my eyeliners Joonmyeon! Those were limited editions and he just broke them in halves and-" He chokes and cried even louder.  Baekhyun's soft and high pitch voice sounds incredible when singing however, if he uses his golden voice to cry like there's no Tomorrow, natural disaster like an avalanche is threatening to launch down on them.

 

"Luhan?" He asks, demanding some reasonable explanation from Luhan who was cussing behind Baekhyun. Luhan wanted to pull Baekhyun's brunette hair and shave it to baldness when Joonmyeon beats him to it and spun the crying figure around ending him in between Luhan and Baekhyun like the self-proclaimed mediator he is in their crazy friendship.

 

"Because of his stupid guideline Xiumin threw me out of his house! And it was freezing cold! You said it would work! Liar! You only wanted to see me drowning in humiliation!" Luhan yelled, bumping into Joonmyeon and hand reaching behind to pull his enemy away from his wall.

 

"It's not my fault Xiumin doesn't want you back!" Baekhyun retorts, hiding and clinging behind Joonmyeon back who serves as his mother duck protectively shielding him from a hungry Chinese monster.

 

"You take that back! You better take that back!" Luhan's anger was reaching its peak with what his enemy said. He will and he will really kill Baekhyun before sun down if the frustrated drama queen wouldn't take those words back.

 

"Joonmyeon look!" Baekhyun rolls his sleeves up revealing some fresh bruises."He physically abused me!" He reports like an aggravated victim in a brutal case. He cries more to make it more believable.

 

"Liar! I didn't you- I'm pretty sure it's Chanyeol's handiwork!"

 

"Don't you dare drag my Yeol into this!" Baekhyun was raging hearing his boyfriend's name from Luhan.

 

"Yes I dare! Whatcha gonna do bacon? girly punch me? Do you even know how to punch a person without crying in pain over your small fist?! Ha!"

 

"Don't even see me try. I'll break that pretty skull of yours Luhan!"

 

"Bring it!"

 

Joonmyeon massages his temples when the two of them rolled their sleeves preparing for a live wrestling.

 

"Guys please!" Joonmyeon exclaimed, both hands stretched at his side pushing and separating the two parties away before a riot starts. He feels a migraine coming in about now."Were in public. Can we settle this at home where it's private and no staffs and cameras around to watch you two arguing and taking each other's lives?" He was trying to sound calm as best as he could. He's been in his mediator career for six years and it's still a heavy thing to play when two of his friends are always uncontrollable when they're declaring war against each other. He wonders how will his friends learn to co-exist when their heavenly creator decides to take him to paradise and leave the mortal world behind.

 

His friends calmed down when he interrupted. Kyungsoo called them Since the filming was starting. Joonmyeon asks the two to make up but as expected, Luhan walks out like a five years old throwing tantrums saying he feels bad how Joonmyeon sides with Baekhyun. He rolls his eyes. Either of them would always sulk thinking he's siding with either of them. The rivalry for his affection is still alive between the two.  

 

The filming starts with Baekhyun staying glued to Joonmyeon for safely purposes. They work and helped the staffs around. Assisting the actors and actresses when they're having difficulties. Joonmyeon walks around, giving a hand to people except to Jongdae who was also treating him like a nobody in the set. 

 

Lunch came and it was time for him to settle his friends problem. He made them sit across each other and apologize. They were heartless people at first but afterwards, gave in.

 

"I'm sorry." Luhan said, looking at Joonmyeon instead of Baekhyun.

 

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun said sounding forced.

 

"Again. I can hear sarcasm." Joonmyeon clicks his tongue disappointedly. The two breathes out a sighed before facing each other minus the dagger glares.

 

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you new sets of eyeliner when we get home."Luhan apologized. The hatred in his voice were slowly blenching out.

 

"I get to choose?" Baekhyun's eyes twinkled.

 

Luhan sniggered but nodded. They shook hands. Joonmyeon was finally able to breath normally when the two finally made up. Luhan starts story telling his latest attempt in luring Xiumin into his pants. Joonmyeon bang himself on the table thrice while Baekhyun laughs out like its his first time laughing.

 

Luhan looks over to Xiumin's direction who was busy talking with Jongdae."He's avoiding me. He doesn't even want to be in a talking distance with me. I don't know what's wrong, I mean I tried flirting with him, I tried acting more adorable than I usually do, I tried impressing him I tried everything but nothing seems to work! help me you guys ! " Luhan, ranting his desperation in front of his two friends.

 

"Why don't we talk about your failures after filling our stomachs? I'm hungry."Baekhyun rubs his stomach while getting up. Luhan was still sinking in his thoughts when Baekhyun pulls him up.

 

"We'll just buy you Lunch Joonmyeon okey? Just stay put."Baekhyun  said before dragging himself with a depressed Luhan to the cafeteria.

 

Joonmyeon was left behind in their usual table to tinker with his thoughts how he even end up being Luhan and Baekhyun's friend in the first place. Knowing he'll only end up with a draining headache for contemplating, he opened his laptop instead and checks the manuscript he was working on.

 

He sat on his chair, waiting for his two first to come back when a tall and fair skinned male waves a hand in front of his face before taking the empty seat across him.

 

"Y-Yixing.." He named.

 

"Why are you here by yourself?" Yixing asks, smiling at him. His signature dimple on his Right cheek was visible enough to attract anyone.

 

"I-I'm not alone. Luhan and Baek went out to get our lunch." He made his giggles more cheerful than his emotions wanted him to."What are you doing here?" He asks when he was sure why his Boyfriend's best friend was there. Yixing's dimples depressed even deeper, smiling so charmingly with pink blushes in either cheeks.

 

"Chen. I brought his lunch." He patted the lunch box on the table that Joonmyeon only realized he was carrying. Yixing's eyes wanders around looking for the person he came for. "Where is he anyway?"
 

 

"Lay?"
 

 

Joonmyeon didn't felt the need to check who it was. He was certain it's the same person who's been giving him heartaches for weeks. Yixing or lay as Jongdae or Chen who prefers to call the other stood up to envelop his lover in a passionate hug.

 

"Here's your lunch. It's your favorite." Yixing pulls a chair for Jongdae. It was the perfect sitting placement Joonmyeon ever appreciated in his life. In front of him, beside Yixing where he can see the two in a high definition view of how Jongdae's face brighten seeing the pack Lunch and Yixing looking happy with his little surprise.

 

The two sat at the same time. Jongdae opened the container, excitement were painted all over his face. His face brighten even more seeing and smelling his favorite foods well prepared for him. He thanked Yixing, giggling like a happy child. That gesture that Joonmyeon haven't seen in decades sent hundreds of needles piercing his eyes that both of his medium of sight wanted to bleed.

 

Yixing did the honor of helpfully feeding his Boyfriend. Jongdae was pleased enough to take it like the person he is who loves affection and attentions all the time. It was a very Beautiful sight to see.

 

If only Joonmyeon wasn't being rip apart by a sharp pain that twinges every time he attempted to blink . If only his heart wasn't being brutally scissored by a feeling he's afraid to identify since the day he found out the two were more than just acquaintances. If only his eyes were martyr enough to know what crying meant and blind enough to recognize it's his past love who's doing an all out skinship right in front of his eye lashes. If only. Then he would've leaned back and enjoy the wonderful show and roll over with massive feels for the two shipping couple.

 

"Lay this is great." Chen complimented. Chewing and swallowing the perfect cooking of his  Boyfriend who in turn, giggled in satisfaction for being praised. Jongdae opens his mouth widely, sniggering so cheerfully, not realizing someone was dying in front of them.

 

Joonmyeon surmised that it was his green cue to stand up and walk away before his heart stops pumping from too much breaking he's been enduring for too long. He needs to disappear, go anywhere before his tears takes over him and sob like a pathetic teenager in front of Jongdae.  

 

"Joonmyeon, how are you? Kris said you and Luhan weren't in speaking terms the last time we talked. Are you guys okey now?" Yixing looks over at the other. Jongdae perks up, blinks at Joonmyeon, just taking noticed of the presence of another person siting with them.

 

"We.." He clears his voice smoothly, controlling his vocals that have been wanting to weep and whimper."We're good now." He said, even projects a sweet sourly smile at the two.

 

Jongdae continued eating, enjoying every grain of rice and side dishes, glancing occasionally between the two before standing up, excusing himself for awhile when Xiumin called him to check something.  Joonmyeon exhales. Even air was painful to take in seeing Yixing's affectionate look intended for Jongdae and the light peck Jongdae planted on the latter's cheek before stepping away.

 

"I feel so Lucky having Chen, Suho." Yixing declared, his eyes were still trailing at his Boyfriend from a far, missed seeing Joonmyeon's strained smile." He's all I ever wanted." The chinese male confessed.

 

Joonmyeon can relate well. Understands the feeling of being in love with someone. Someone like Jongdae. Yixing's look, that look in his face. Eyes lightens, a smile that goes wider, feelings of love and love alone that heightens when Jongdae is near. He's familiar with it all. He used have the similar fluttering reflection.

 

"He's so playful, cocky yet sweet, caring, he knows my needs and-"

 

"Yixing!" Joonmyeon only intended to call the other's attention but his voice intensified by itself, surprising the other."It's my off tomorrow, let's jog?" He wanted to change the topic. His heart will shatter into unfixable s if he ever hears another exclusive scoop of lay and chen's relationship.

 

Yixing's fingers snaps."That's a great idea! it's been awhile. Sure Suho! I'd love to." He beams. Joonmyeon forced a smiles back.

 

"Oh wait, chen's calling me. Be right back." Yixing stood up a hand gesturing Joonmyeon to wait for him before he waddled away. The moment the chinese male wasn't with him, Joonmyeon jolted up like a bolt, fingers gripping tightly on his jeans as his eyes looks back only to see blurry images.

 

When the couple laughs and moves close to each other, he thinks his seeing his own self before..  
 
 
 
 
 

 

Before the only feeling of joyous young love he considered his everything went crumbling ..
 
 
 
 
 
                             

 

                             •••
 
 
 
 

 

" There was once a time when i thought of no one else but you."  

                                           

 

                                              _M. A
 
 
 
Before..
 
 

 

Joonmyeon dashed into Jongdae's front yard. He paused from his fast running when his chest feels a bit  heavier and pulses drumming hard. He places his hand on his chest and breath deeply. With slowing steps he momentarily rests his back on their front porch, steadying his breathing. He was running nonstop from their house which was five blocks away from Jongdae's home just so he could  reach his boyfriend's house fast.  

 

He had an urgent call coming from Neil. One of Jongdae's co-member in their glee-club saying his boyfriend had a little tripped over the field while they were playing soccer after class. He wasn't there since Joonmyeon's mother asked him to ran a list of errands for her. When he got the call he was filled with worry that he wanted to fly wherever his injured boyfriend is.

 

I hope he didn't sustained a broken ankle or anything worse.

 

He prayed in thought with sheer vexation. Wiping his cold sweats away, he trotted inside Jongdae's house and finding Jongdae's mother busily scanning a cooking book while a messy kitchen with vegetables and meats were laying on the table.

 

"Oh Joonmyeon!" Mrs. Kim actioned him to come inside. He smelled the delicious beef stew behind her, boiling hot as the warm steams floats in the air."I'm so glad your finally here. Jongdae had been asking about you."

 

Joonmyeon respectfully bowed in front of Jongdae's mother, placing his backpack on the vacant chair before greeting her back."Is he okey?" He asks, fiddling with the hem of his shirts, looking at the stairs as if he could see Jongdae standing there.

 

Mrs Kim nodded, calmly looking at Joonmyeon's direction."I think he fell asleep waiting. His shouts became quite."She smiles, returning her attention on the tomatoes she was chopping.

 

"I-I'll go and check up on him for a bit." He excused himself, clenching the straps of his backpack, carrying it with him when Jongdae's mother coaxed him to do so.

 

He didn't waste any moments and ran up the stairs. He scurried along the hall and stops in front of Jongdae's room. He twiddled the door knob and pushed it open knowing it's unlock. He pokes his head in, together with the rest of him.

 

"Jongda-"

 

He toned his voice down the moment he saw his lover. His heart calmed when he saw Jongdae on his bed, laying on his back. His right arm was covering his eyes, and his left hand was loosely holding an opened manga. Joonmyeon's worried heart slowly eases when he saw the even rise and fall of Jongdae's chest.

 

He's sleeping. Thank God he looks fine..

 

He carefully places his backpack on Jongdae's floor and walks close to the bed, sitting on the edge of Jongdae's bed, slowly settling himself as to not created a stir in Jongdae's serene nap. He crawled beside Jongdae, gingerly taking the manga out of his grasps as he watched the sleeping one if he was disturbing his sleep.

 

When Jongdae didn't moved, Joonmyeon closes the little manga, placed it on the night stand and tidy the objects on Jongdae's bed. He filled the other notebooks and song books on the floor tentatively. But changes his mind and stood up instead to place them on the upper shelves because, what if Jongdae stumbles with the books laying on the floor?

 

He tucked the books in their designated  place. When he had every clutter of things tidied up, he s his bag and pulled out his personal towels and pajamas. He prepared them on the small coach while checking if he managed to pack all the things he needed earlier even though he was freaking out with the news of Jongdae rolling in pain in the flied, Carried to the clinic and had his foot checked.

 

He nodded to himself when he got all his necessities completed for his sleepover in Jongdae's home.

 

It's Friday. And every Friday night is always Jonggdae and Joonmyeon sleepover session. It took them a year and close to two years  before his parents agreed on letting him sleep at Jongdae's while Jongdae never had any problems sleeping at Joonmyeon's place. He didn't hear Jongdae's mother said no to her one and only son ever since he met his boyfriend's mother. Joonmyeon can only pout in envy. How he wished his family were less strict and more supportive. 

 

It all changes when their relationship lasted more than everyone expected. Jongdae proved he was well-behave and trustworthy in front of Joonmyeon's family. He did gained their approval. Except Joonmyeon's eldest brother.

 

The soft bed dips as Joonmyeon sat at the corner. He bitterly smiled seeing Jongdae's bandaged ankle. He feels sorry for not being there. He could have been beside his other half when his wincing in pain at the clinic. And yet he wasn't since his mother gave him loads of errands and even asked him to skip his friday routine with Jongdae. He remembers the irritated look on his mother's face when he countered how he had been an absolute angel the entire week so she could let him. His mother still said no. He took his phone out and told Jongdae he couldn't make it tonight. Jongdae sounded desponded but didn't insist any further. They ended the call both sounding low-spirited.

 

After an hour, it was when he received an urgent call from Neil. He begged his mother to let him stay beside Jongdae. When his boyfriend's accident finally sank in his mother's protective head, she even pushed him off to go and take care of Jongdae and call her for any news. Albeit his family is firmly strict, Jongdae is still an important person in Joonmyeon's life that his mother fairly understood. His father was the least of his worries. He was more understanding compared to his mother and brother.  

 

He picked a large pillow and lifted Jongdae's bad leg carefully and rests it over the soft cushion. He pulled the blanket up to Jongdae's collar, tucking it warmly. He stood up and tiptoed to the door. He was about to close it when he threw Jongdae, who remained
static, a final glance before shutting the door soundlessly.

 

He thought of helping Jongdae's Mother prepare dinner and let Jongdae rest.

 

He walked in the kitchen and found his boyfriend's mother making a kimbap. It's one of Jongdae's favorite. He stood beside her and volunteered on helping which the middle aged nodded, giving him a pair of plastic gloves and a ball of steamed white rice and sheets of dried laver seaweed while she tasted her beef stew. She let Joonmyeon taste the stew if it was edible enough, and it was. Jongdae's mother is an excellent cook. A lot better than his own mother's cooking, honestly commenting. But he would never admit it in front of his mom if he doesn't want to be thrown out of their house. And nope, he doesn't.
 

 

"Is the troublemaker up yet?"
 

 

He look up from rolling the kimbap, smiling when Jongdae's mom gave him a cheeky smile. She's always cheerful and full of energy just like Jongdae. They were both caring and sweet but being a prankster and snarky clearly didn't came from Jongdae's gentle mother. His lover probably inherited it from his father.

 

"He's still sleeping like a baby." He giggles, returning his eyes down the kimbap he was expertly rolling. When he looks back at the other he noticed how she stares at his chest.

 

"My son really loves you Joonmyeon." She said. Joonmyeon was puzzled for a moment, her words did made him smile sheepishly for a brief moment. He glances down and saw what she was looking at. The necklace Jongdae gave to him for safe keeping was swinging freely around his neck. For a great moment he felt uneasy for wearing it.

 

"I- I told him not to give me this, I mean.. It's an important necklace and he should've given it to you Mrs. Kim and-"

 

Jongdae mom laughs how he stuttered. She rests a hand on Joonmyeon's shoulder and ruffles his hair for sounding so silly."It's my son's. He's free to whoever he wanted to give it to Joonmyeon." She pulled Joonmyeon down the stool as the two of them sat face to face. Joonmyeon removed the plastic gloves and calmly sat."He was suppose to give that necklace to the person he wanted to marry."

 

"What?!" Joonmyeon felt the pendant grew heavier around his neck. He didn't know it means more than just keeping it safe for Jongdae. He reached out for the pendant, turning beet red in front of Jongdae's mother.

 

"Yes. Jongdae's late grandmother told him to give that pendant to the person he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. He was just young then but he knew what that necklace signifies. So I can confidently say that my son really loves you." She rubs Joonmyeon's arms on either side noticing how the young boy looks like he's gonna faint anytime soon."I'm not mad or anything. I'm Actually glad." She reassured him with a sincere smile that resembles Jongdae's.

 

Joonmyeon couldn't his voice anywhere. Jongdae thought about him that way and, what was he suppose to say?

 

"I- I don't know what to say .. I-- umm.." He couldn't look Straight into her eyes. He feels nervous and, overwhelmed. Jongdae's mother giggles even more how her son's boyfriend blushes in front of her very eyes. Just like her son whenever she teases him.

 

Joonmyeon flinched feeling soft hands rubbing his clasped hands."Just say you'll love my son too."

 

"I love him." And just like that his mouth and heart automatically answered back. It was too late to make those words low when it already reached Mrs. Kim's ears. She looks at him with a grateful smile, pinching Joonmyeon's cheek teasing him how cute he looks like just now. Joonmyeon wanted to run away from too much embarrassment.

 

They went back on preparing dinner. Joonmyeon keep telling himself to focus on slicing the kimbap roll instead of  imaging his future life with Jongdae. Married, living in one roof together and then having.. children. The last sliced kimbap rolled on the cutting board, the knife laying askew when he drops it on the board.

 

The idea hits him. He watched Jongdae's mother sprinting across the kitchen with a blue apron. She was humming happily and Joonmyeon's heart suddenly feels heavy in his chest.

 

"Mrs. Kim?"

 

She hummed in reply. Removing her apron and turning her head to him. Her forehead crinkled in a sullen creases when she saw how Joonmyeon look's at her with downcast eyes.

 

"What is it dear?"

 

"You wanted to see your grandchildren.. Right?"

 

Mrs. Kim sat back on her stool."Of course i do and.." When she gave her answer, Joonmyeon's shoulders fell down.

 

"Ohh.."She exclaimed. Realizing what Joonmyeon pensive thoughts were saying.

 

Joonmyeon sighed, nibbling his lower lip not meeting her concern eyes. It was too early to think of the future. But even if so, he couldn't imagine his life with anyone else. If Jongdae will one day asks him to tie the knot then he will. He'll be a loyal partner, he'll love Jongdae, give all he can give him.  

 

Except that.

 

"Jongdae's own offspring's.. If we ever end up together," He hopes so much they will."I can't, we can't have babies unless we adopt and.. I feel really lame for bringing this up Mrs. Kim, forget what I just said and-" He went back on chopping the kimbap with a distorted thoughts.

 

"Joonmyeon, leave that for awhile and let's talk."

 

Joonmyeon hesitantly rests the knife down and  timidly sat back on the same chair he occupied earlier. Mrs. Kim pulled him down with a smile ever so motherly.

 

"That day when Jongdae came home telling me about a particular boy, I knew he wanted more than just close friendship with the boy named Joonmyeon. I didn't ask him. A mother knows what her child feels inside. I don't have to ask him what he is, I wasn't upset about it either." She held Joonmyeon's hands tightly." I accept him for whatever he is simply because, he is my son and I love him."

 

The corner of Joonmyeon's lips etched into a smile.

 

"The only thing I wanted is to see my only son happy. And he's happy with you." She added, patting Joonmyeon's head while smiling down at him.

 

"T-Thank you.." Was the only word he can come up with and yet it made Jongdae's mom really happy. Hugged him tenderly like he was already his son-in-law. She opted him to stand up and just watched Jongdae for her. He insisted on staying to help but she pushed him away saying she can handle making dinner alone. She had been doing it since Forever.

 

Joonmyeon was at the staircase. His heart feels complete knowing how Jongdae's mom approved of him. He loves Jongdae, he will love him and make him happy no matter how bratty and childish he can be. He stared at the pendant and tucked it safety under his shirt before walking up.
 
 
 

 

               "But I need to be next to you"
 
                                                 

 

                                              _M.B
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon opened Jongdae's door and found the boy in a side-lying position. Unlike Joonmyeon who sleeps and wakes up still in the same sleeping position, Jongdae sleeps like a moving clock. He tosses around until he finds comfort. It was a problem during their first night of sleepover since Joonmyeon found himself at the edge and a push away from hitting on the floor if it weren't for Jongdae's arm hugging his waist. Though, they managed to solve the problem after that night when Jongdae got used to sharing a bed with him.  

 

He closes the door with a low creaking thud and rests his back against the closed door. He discreetly observed how Jongdae breathes. The movement of his shoulders and the soft murmuring. He was probably dreaming.

 

He creeps under the blankets and laid beside Jongdae. He lifted the other's arm and placed it over his shoulder, scooting closer to the sleeping Jongdae.

 

He looks handsome even when sleeping.

 

He thought for awhile, taking Jongdae's features inside his head like the hundreds of times he did before. He inched more closer until he feels the warm minty breath coming from Jongdae's opened lips. Strangely, his breath is always fresh even at five in the morning. He wonders if he ever forgets brushing his teeth before.

 

Which was probably never.

 

He smiled by himself. Jongdae is handsome and he's becoming more and more charming everyday they see each other. He couldn't be more in love with him than he already is. He wished, prayed every night that Jongdae will remain his and no one else's.

 

With his selfish thoughts, he wanted to kiss those thin rosy heart-shaped lips so much but debated with himself.

 

I might wake him up and, I'll look like a ert kissing a sleeping person but then ..

 

He's my boyfriend so, it's okey to just kiss him.. right?
 
 

 

Emotionally speaking, he could have undress Jongdae and not leave any articles on. Kiss him and forget about his birthday and make love to him as soon as now. He is in need of Jongdae. He wanted him and he was surprisingly vocal about it. Jongdae was the only one who prolongs his agony up to his birthday. He couldn't get the idea of waiting. For what anyway?

 

He pushes those thoughts at the back of his head before he'll see his own hungry hands actually doing it.

 

His eyes went back on those taunting lips. He really really wanted to kiss him but his conscience and societal norms copied and printed inside his head were holding him back. He rolls his eyes in frustration and just chose to move more closer until both of their noses are barely touching. He remained like, contented with the closer contact that until he heard a voice coming from someone.
 

 

"Just Kiss me while I'm still sleeping, hurry up Joonmyeon."
 

 

"Pali, Pali, Pali.."
 
 

 

A request from what he thought was sleeping made Joonmyeon jerk away, his mouth opened and cheeks blushing an innocent pink tinges. Jongdae opened his clear black eyes, an arm propped on the pillow as he raised his head up. A smile that is b with mischiefs graced across Jongdae's face with a low giggle that says " I caught you."

 

Joonmyeon pulled the thick blanket over  his head and groans all his embarrassment under. Jongdae shakes in crazy wonder above him and attempted to snatch and uncover the blanket away. Joonmyeon held tight on it like his dignity and pride depends on it.

 

And it really does.

 

"Joonmyeon, c'mon don't be shy. It's okey if you wanted to kiss me. I won't get mad in the near future once you do, i promise." His words sounded genuine at first but veered into a mischievous one at the end that only added to Joonmyeon's embarrassment even more.

 

After a handful of pulling the covers off. Joonmyeon finally waves the white flag and faces his humiliation in the form of a teasing Jongdae.

 

Instead of a bombarded words of teasing and what's not. Joonmyeon felt lips pressed on his in exchanged of his negative expectations. He closes his eyes, smiling knowing its no other than Jongdae. He brushed his lips against his lover in a passionate retaliation.

 

"Kiss me any time and anywhere you like, Joonmyeon." Jongdae said as he pulls his head up to look at him. Any time and anywhere. Jongdae doesn't care about what people think contrary to Joonmyeon's. He laid properly. Playing with the hem of Jongdae's black and white stripes long sleeves. He rolls his eyes, trying to glare his small eyes but failed.

 

"Like the way you steal kisses from me when I'm sleeping?" He was still holding on to that theory. It's the only explanation why he wakes up on Jongdae's bed and finds his lover smiling knowingly at him and he got his moistened lips and a distinctive flavor absorbed in his not so dry mouth as his concrete evidences. He made a mission to catch him in his sneaky acts but Jongdae just knew when he's sleeping for real and when's he's faking it. He'll fall asleep in the end for waiting too long for the culprit, missing everything, and wakes up with the same traces.  

 

Jongdae plopped on his bed, eyes darted at the ceiling."I told you before and I'll say this again. I don't know what you're talking about." He feigned an innocent voice and a drowsy face that wanted to go back to dreamland.

 

Joonmyeon snort at Jongdae pinching his ears for promptly denying the obvious which the other wailed rather cutely. He looks south and remembered Jongdae's injured leg the moment he saw his lover's bandaged ankle. He rises up and sets his feet on the floor at Jongdae's foot part to examine his ankle.

 

"What took you so long? I was suffering here." Jongdae whined. He rests his bad foot on the floor, grimacing when Joonmyeon tried to inspect it.

 

"I'm sorry. You know my mother. On the second thought, how could you play soccer so carelessly? Neil told me you weren't even playing properly and just kept on kicking soccer balls at people and running around the field until you had a dramatic tripped and fell. When will you ever- what's that smile suppose to mean huh? Kim Jongdae?" He grumbled, hands on waist and eyes successfully glaring. He was pouring all his worry only to see a foolishly grinning Jongdae when he glanced up at him. His good foot was swinging and his poking big ears looks like dumbo's big flapping ears which came as a package deal with Jongdae's wild grinning.

 

"So your staying over?"Jongdae took notice of Joonmyeon backpack and his Pj's well prepared." Sleep here tonight? with me on my bed alone? your mom said yes?" Jongdae sounded happy about the fact that Joonmyeon's staying rather than shilling over his sprained ankle.

 

Joonmyeon nodded and smiles at his boyfriend's liveness. The events of soccer was forgotten when Joonmyeon sat beside Jongdae and got pulled into a bear hug.

 

"Yey!" He cheered, his hands balled into a fist with a yes sign. Joonmyeon let out a soft chuckle at Jongdae's gesture.

 

 

 

"Kids! Dinner is ready! Come down!"
 
 

 

They broke apart when Jongdae's mother's voice echoed from downstairs. Joonmeyeon stood up first and smiles seeing Jongdae's spread arms outstretching for him like a little baby begging his mother to come and pick him up. He s his arms around Jongdae's waist and held him up. He wraps the other's arm around his neck and helped him walk out.

 

They took careful step by step when they were walking down the flight of stairs. Joonmyeon was guarded, afraid he might stumble themselves down the stairs. He didn't want to injure Jongdae even more. When he turned to his side to check Jongdae, the raven haired boy wasn't even looking where he was stepping at and just gazing at him and he suspected Jongdae had been staring at him since they left his room.

 

"What? Stop looking at me look at the steps you're taking." He reprimanded.

 

Jongdae did what he was told with a hidden smile.

 

They reached the dinning table with Jongdae hopping on his good foot. Mrs. Kim was placing the plates on the table when they came. She giggled seeing them together.

 

"I made your favorite dish son." She said, lifting the covers of a bowl of beef stew. The Aromatic smell grumbled their empty stomach. Jongdae unwraps his arms from his lover. Joonmyeon thought he was only balancing himself but only to leave all his thoughts into a havoc when Jongdae trudges towards the table, nose sniffing, enchanted by the delicious smell of food with both his feet taking each steps confidently like he doesn't have a sprained ankle.

 

At all.

 

"Mom! I'm hungry!" Jongdae even had the nerves to jump on his two feet like a bunny, ignoring how Joonmyeon was having a hard time closing his mouth.

 

When Jongdae finally realized how his lover looks like. He sat on his chair and even wiggled his 'bad foot'.

 

Joonmyeon's temper was burning up finally understanding how,"You tricked me!" He snaps accusingly. Mrs. Kim laughs out the giggles she's been holding and looks apologetic at Joonmyeon. Meanwhile, Jongdae didn't  look sorry at all.

 

"I had to do something when you said your mom wouldn't let you come." He explained. Shrugging his shoulders with a nonchalant tone, spoon digging some rice and stuffing some kimbap inside his mouth with the other.

 

Joonmyeon slaps his face with both of his palms. Of course. Jongdae would do anything to make him sleep in their home every friday. He couldn't believe he pranked his way to get him to stay.

 

Jongdae's mom calmed him and made him sit beside Jongdae. He couldn't look at him for he knows Jongdae's impish smile will be there.

 

It's not his first time falling into Jongdae's playful tricks. He's the constants victim like a regular customer actually.

 

One day he got a little tired with his boyfriend's behavior that he made a mental note to never fall for it again. It was when he was busy doing his chemistry project at home on a thursday afternoon. He got home earlier than Jongdae who stayed at school for his glee-club obligations. Joonmyeon was seriously making his project when he received a call from Luna. Jongdae's co-member and classmate. Her voice was shaky, worry was evident. She said Jongdae fainted in the middle of their rehearsal and was rushed to the clinic.

 

Joonmyeon sarcastically laughed. He had the same calls every now and then. Jongdae drowning, Jongdae getting into serious fights, Jongdae got hit by a car, Jongdae fell down the stairs and was heavily injured. All of it, he was fooled into thinking it were all true only fuming in anger figuring it was all a trick. A fun play just so Jongdae can see how his worried face looks like.

 

He really thought he'll be growing gray hairs at his early age for having a nineteen years old childish-brained-toddler -like boy for a boyfriend. He swore in his dairy to never believe Jongdae's antics. Never again.

 

He stayed at home that noon and didn't bother coming.  

 

Morning came. Jongdae's scowling face was the first one he saw when he stepped out of their house and a paper shoved at Joonmyeon's face. Jongdae showed him an authentic medical certificate he received the day before. A list of prescriptions and a well written signature over printed name of their school's doctor.

 

"Give me one good and believable reason why you didn't come yesterday when i needed you the most."

 

He couldn't answer back as far as he can remember his reaction that gloomy morning. He was paled seeing the paper proving his boyfriend indeed fainted, brought to the clinic and the words Jongdae loved to emphasize,"You weren't there. You weren't there why?! how could you ignored me! Do you know how bad it feels waking up all alone at the clinic with a big fat nurse wanting to kiss you?! I wanted to faint again than went through the traumatizing experience wide awake!"  

 

He repented. Apologized more than ten times to Jongdae. But his lover wouldn't accept it unless he'll make him a delicious pack lunch for two straight weeks. He did it without complain. He woke up earlier than the usual ( his mother was shocked seeing him up at five in the morning, busy making food. Sadly, it wasn't for the entire family but only for Jongdae.) and prepared his and Jongdae's pack lunch. He had Jongdae's mom taught him his lover's favorite dishes. He made them, putting all his love and how he was extremely sorry for being so stupid. Not only that, he fed Jongdae in the middle of the cafeteria with all the students eyeballing them ( Much to his boyfriend's sheer enjoyment.)

 

He didn't mind. As long as he'll earn Jongdae's forgiveness in return.

 

He erased the words he promised in his diary. He shouldn't ignore Jongdae no matter how nerve wrecking he is everyday for he wouldn't know when his boyfriend is  playing or telling the truth.

 

Nearly two years of being together, now he knows Jongdae's whims well enough and yet, he'll still chose to roll into his pranks.

 

"Don't be mad." Jongdae said, pulling him back to reality. He fed him some kimbap with a broad smile.

 

"Do I have a choice?" He replied, chewing the kimbap venting his anger at the poor rolled of rice he made by himself.

 

"None." Jongdae calmly replies.

 

"Right."

 

They ate together. A talk about school was brought up. Jongdae's mother was asking Joonmyeon if her son was well-behaved at school.
 

 

Oh he is alright.
 
 

 

A hand rubs his kneecap when Jongdae's mom walked into the dirty kitchen leaving the two teenage lovers alone. Joonmyeon turns at the same time as Jongdae leans close to give him a kiss that landed on his full lips rather than the intended spot which was maybe his cheek.

 

Jongdae went to chewing his food again like what he just did didn't stop Joonmyeon's heart for awhile.

 

Joonmyeon blinked, chuckles and smiled at how childish his Boyfriend can be. With that small gesture, Jongdae's forgiven.
 

 

They ended the dinner with Joonmyeon and Jongdae doing the dishes together. Mrs Kim also left to attend her sleepover session's with her friends just a block away from their residence. She deserves a day off from taking care of a troublesome teenager boy Jongdae. She told them to make sure all the doors are securely lock.

 

"Bye kids!"

 

"Have fun mom!"

 

"Oh Joonmyeon,"She calls,"Please don't let my son burn the entire house down."She said. No hint of joking in her voice.

 

Joonmyeon laughs while Jongdae was making frown faces behind him.

 

"I'm good with Children, I'll watch him." He sniggers. Jongdae glared at him before grunting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
       "This heart, it's beats, beats for only you."
               
                                             

 

                                                 _P.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jongdae?"
 
 

 

"Joonmyeon?"
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon laughs, pinching Jongdae's hand that have been squeezing his cheek. They headed to Jongdae's room after cleaning. They dived under the sheets, legs tangled together and arms clamped around each other. He props his body up after rolling on his stomach. Jongdae watched him looking reluctant to say something.

 

"Something you wanted to tell me?"

 

Joonmyeon looks down, unable to meet Jongdae's questioning eyes. His stomach was shuddering in tons of embarrassing,  hyperactive, woofing, was it butterflies like people calls it? He think he's feeling squirming lizards or dragonflies inside his stomach.

 

"What are you thinking that's making you blush right now?" Jongdae asks in amusement.

 

Joonmyeon swallows thickly. What if Jongdae laughs at him for bringing it up? He might jump off his bed and roar his high giggles, tell him his such a day dreamer for taking his mother's words seriously. But Joonmyeon's curiosity was digging a big hole in his heart.

 

"Your mom.. She said,"He fiddles with the pedant in between his fingers."She said this,"Holding the pendant up.".. is some sort of an engagement necklace."He stammers.

 

He waited for a hilarious reaction from Jongdae.

 

But it didn't happen.

 

Jongdae sat properly on his bed, rubbing his face with his bare face."My mother is so tackless" He blames. Joonmyeon unbelievingly graze at his Boyfriend.

 

"You- you mean it's true?"

 

Jongdae rolls his eyes before snickering."Of course it is! you think she was playing you?"

 

"So-"Joonmyeon's wants to squeal actually."So.. Me.. And" He frowns, he's too high to even talk back.

 

Jongdae pulls him in a sitting position. His lips were stretch up to his ears seeing Joonmyeon's reaction."You're already engaged to me Joonmyeon."

 

"And I'm only hearing it now.." Joonmyeon said, becoming more bubbly.

 

"Because I know you'll say yes anyway so,"

 

Joonmyeon hits Jongdae with the large pillow.

 

"What?"Jongdae asked innocently."You love me. I'm sure you'll be happy to marry me once were older!" He yells, kicking the pillow off and crawling on top of Joonmyeon.

 

"So conceited."Joonmyeon jokes, bringing his legs around Jongdae's hips.

 

"You know it's true."Jongdae beams. His dramatic laughing wears off as he kissed the pendant and letting it sag after."You can't ague. You're already wearing it."He points. Joonmyeon watched Jongdae coming closer to his view.

 

"You'll marry me and no one else." He declares boldly.
 
 
               

 

                        "My heart is yours."
                                                 

 

                                              _P

 

 
 
Joonmyeon hears his own heart beating so strong inside his chest that his shirt is rising and falling exaggeratedly. He stops breathing because he held it all in. His eyes refuses to blink as he pulls Jongdae down, nearer to his frame.

 

"You're mine and meant to be mine alone." Jongdae said, articulating the words clear and firm. It's not Jongdae's first selfish words, but it's the best words Joonmyeon ever heard aside from Jongdae's i love you's.

 

"I guess I lost the right to say something for myself the moment I accepted this necklace." Joonmyeon states, lips grinding with Jongdae's. He's emotions, of how happy he truly is with Jongdae, cannot be expressed in mere kisses and touches. He's madly in love, so deeply in love with him that he's ready to give all of himself to Jongdae.

 

"Something like that." Jongdae, slumping his weights on Joonmyeon. Laughing before reconnecting their twin lips together.
 
 

 

 Joonmyeon engraves the images, the feelings and the words inside his heart. That night was the night he acknowledges the fact that at a tender age of nineteen, he's already betrothed to Jongdae.
 
 

 

And he's looking forward to Jongdae's  "Once we're older." Promised words.
 
 
 
 
     

 

              "I'll have you by my side."
 
                                                 

 

                                             _M.C
 
 
    
    
       
 
                            
 
 

 

One out of many friday nights they shared was when Jongdae went all out, greedy of Joonmyeon's attention.  

 

It was the first friday night of January.

 

Jongdae was facing his computer, doing his assignment or probably studying or probably playing a computer game Joonmyeon would die to even try playing. He wasn't particularly sure what's his Boyfriend was doing because his literature geeky mind was reading every word of the alchemist book to even pay attention to his surrounding.
 

 

The alchemist book.
 

 

How long had he been in a relationship with Jongdae? it's counting down to two years. Two years and he still haven't read the ending of the said book because since that fateful night he met Jongdae ( nearly two loving years ago) he didn't get the chance to read it again because Jongdae and Joonmyeon's beloved books don't get along so well.

 

Jongdae would always wear his attention attitude under his sleeves when he sees Joonmyeon paying his full attention to his books rather than cuddle with him under the covers.

 

Joonmyeon thinks Jongdae was busy with whatever it is that had been keeping his boyfriend quite for an hour now. An hour. It's been the longest time Joonmyeon have been together with his books without his lover interrupting. He flips the pages as his eyes reached the button part of the said page. He snickers in excitement as he reads the first paragraph of the next page.

 

"Santiago guides his flock throughout the fields of Andalusia. He finds an old abandoned church and churchyard where he and his flock can spend the night. He sleeps on the stone floor using his book as a pillow. He anticipates his approach the Andalusian village where, one year prior, he met a merchant's daughter. Santiago and his flock approach the town. He has been herding this flock for two years" He reads.
 
 

 

"Joonmyeon.."  
 
 
 

 

"He often reflects about what he has learned from his sheep and what they have learned from him. He observes that the sheep depend fully on him to lead them to food and water. Not having to forage food for themselves, they have forgotten their " Joonmyeon  heard Jongdae's whines behind him growing louder and  distracting but dared to ignore it because he was really hook up with Santiago.

 

"Joonmyeon...." Jongdae whines were longer to say the least. He crumpled a scratch paper and threw it at his boyfriend, hitting Joonmyeon disheveled hair, head resting on his soft pillow.
 
 
 

 

"Santiago thinks about the beautiful merchant's daughter. He imagines explaining to her why he knows much more than a common, simple shepherd boy. He thinks of her surprise at her discovery that he can..." Joonmyeon snuggled closer to the wall, hands possessively grappling the borders of the novel. He continued reading even when Jongdae starts throwing canon balls of news papers at him.
 
 

 

"Joonmyeonieeee.." Jongdae calls in a babyish language. Joonmyeon sighed in depression before looking over his shoulder. He frowned seeing Jongdae's sleeping eyes from a far. Mouth at the process of yawning.

 

"What?" He asks, controlling his voice before he threw his book at Jongdae in revenged of the crumpled papers around him.

 

"It's chemistry and I'm having a hard time understanding it. Come and help me." Jongdae pouts, index finger pointing at the computer screen.

 

Joonmyeon mentally slap himself. Jongdae's just trying to lure him away from his book as per usual and he was being the gullible fool who closed the life of Santiago and Sauntered to his boyfriend's side. Jongdae patted his thighs nonchalantly motioning his Boyfriend to sit on his lap.

 

Joonmyeon casually sat on his Boyfriend's lap, staring at the screen as he begun scrolling the mouse."Which part?" He asks.

 

Jongdae yawns, smelling Joonmyeon shirt, purring like an affectionate little kitten  before encircling his lazy arms around Joonmyeon flat stomach, cheek resting at the back of Joonmyeon's warm back."At the bottom." He croaks.

 

Joonmyeon scrolls the page down in a hurry to finish helping Jongdae so he can go back to Santiago. When he saw the images and texts at the bottom, he muffled a groan."Jongdae, which part of the laboratory instruments did you not-"

 

He felt an even rise and fall of Jongdae's pressed chest against his back. His wrapped arms around Joonmyeon's stomach were losing its firmness. He tilted his head lower to view Jongdae's closed eyelids and mouth parted with a low sound of air being breath in and out that sounds like a feeble moan.

 

He fell asleep.

 

Joonmyeon smiles, returning his attention to the computer and shutting it down. He unwrapped Jongdae's arms and carefully hauled him to his bed, gently laying his sleeping troubler maker lover on the comfy bed. Joonmyeon tucks the strands of hair that were covering Jongdae's closed eyes, capturing his sleeping features that Joonmyeon considers handsomely. He gave his sleeping boy a kiss on the forehead before smiling by himself.

 

Yes! i can now read my book!

 

Now where did I-

 

He searched the entire bed, he crouched down, he flips the covers without disrupting Jongdae's sleep but still, his alchemist book was no where in sight. He was sure he just placed it over the bed. He sat on the bed silently when his eye caught something thick under Jongdae.

 

His gawked realizing it was the book he's been looking for. It's stuck under the sleeping troll. He bit the corner of his lips as he tries to pry it out from Jongdae's heavy weight. But whenever his fingers clamp on the book to pull it out, Jongdae would stir and let out a whimpering groan like Joonmyeon was disturbing his precious dream.

 

Joonmyeon sat down on the floor sulking. Now he'll never get to read it. He doesn't want to disturb Jongdae.  

 

Sighing at umpteenth time as he switched the lampshade off and laid beside Jongdae, his back facing the other. He was sure he'll have a hard time sleeping thinking about Santiago and -

 

His thoughts froze when a soft warm hand crept under his shirt and starts caressing his tummy.

 

"You're a Troll." He accusingly grumbled. Frets even more when Jongdae chuckles on his neck, pressing ghostly kisses against his nape as his hand inside Joonmyeon's shirt draw figures of various artistic shapes. Joonmyeon swallows feeling Jongdae's finger brooding inside his navel. It's been Jongdae's habit of caressing Joonmyeon's flat tummy before sleeping. He was gushing over it whenever  Jongdae tries to feel his stomach for the first time. It was ticklish and it makes him giggle to no end. But sleeping on one bed with Jongdae for the past years made him immune to the ticklish feeling, but not to how it burns his skin in euphoric jolts of sensations that eventually lulls him to slumber. He misses it when Jongdae's not beside him on the bed every night.

 

"I'm a troll." Jongdae said, a low laugh coming.

 

"It's just a book Jongdae. Now I can't sleep thinking about Santiago." He whines.

 

"Who do you love more. Me or that fictional character?"Jongdae said, prompting him to chose. Joonmyeon puffs his cheeks with rolling of his eyes.

 

"Childish. Getting jealous over an imaginary protagonist." He shots, wailing and limbs kicking at the covers like a child.

 

"Fictional or not, innocent object or alive,  if it's stealing your attention away from me then I hate it. Tell that to Santiago." Jongdae snickers, pulling Joonmyeon against his chest and kissing his Boyfriend's nape while rubbing his palms warmly over Joonmyeon's flat tummy that he loves and enjoys doing.

 

Joonmyeon shrugs, keeping quite than talking back. He felt Jongdae lifting his weight for a short moment before hugging him back more as he snuggles closer. He felt the covers moved and a quick kick that pushes something away. A heavy thud of an object that fell from a short high distance echoed in the room.

 

There goes my alchemist book.

 

Joonmyeon mentally mourned. 

 

He dismissed the crestfallen emotion when Jongdae titled his chin sideways, mouth parts to let Jongdae's tongue glide inside in a slow motion. Joonmyeon turns to face his Boyfriend and proceeded on kissing him deeper.

 

"Your attention should always be on me. I hate sharing you with anyone or anything." Jongdae wooed, fingers brushing against Joonmyeon's flushed cheek that is unnoticeable in a dark room but he was sure the warm heat and pink blush is  in there.

 

"Selfish." Joonmyeon teased, nestling into the crook of Jongdae's neck and kissing his favorite mole spot that he knows where its perfectly placed.

 

"Whatever you prefer to call it."  

 

They laughed for awhile, kissed for awhile, embraced each other that didn't last for just awhile,
 
 
 

 

but longer.
 
 
 
 
 
                             

 

                              •••
 
 
 

 

"First, you think the worst is a broken heart,"
                                               

 

                                              _T.S
 
 

 

His knuckles were white enough to go numb. His eyes were crying, teeth clenched shut, chest twisting in different shades of pain and sorrow. No matter how he caged himself in thoughts of how perfect his life is. Maybe, just maybe he's been wrong all this time. Because if his life was perfect and complete,
 

 

It wouldn't hurt like this.
 
 

 

Joonmyeon didn't know how he made it out of the filming location in his two feet that only held less strength to take another step, or how he found Luhan's car despite the watery substance that have been overfilling his tired eyes, or how the car keys happened to be in his hands that were both involuntarily quivering. He didn't know and he didn't care.
 

 

  "What's gonna kill you is the second part,"
                                                 

 

                                              _T.S
 
 
Because what he solely cares about was how he wanted everything to stop for awhile. How he wanted someone to take his scarred and tortured heart out from his chest because he can't handle how it was bleeding in his chest anymore.
 
 

 

"And the third, Is when your world splits down the middle and fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself."
                                                   

 

                                              _T.S
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon threw himself against the car door of Luhan Lamborghini. Eyes gracing up the dark snowy sky, wishing the coldness of the world would freeze the stinging tears that never stopped flowing. He cried out wholeheartedly as his weak and fragile body collapses to the thick and iced ground, unconcernedly  hitting his head against the vehicle. Anticipating a much  greater pain that is capable of overshadowing the deathly soreness of his heart. It might help him. He's hope ran thin when the dull pain that radiated across his very existence tells him that his eagerness to mitigate the worst feeling he's suffering from only aggrevated
everything.
 
 

 

  "Fifth, you see them out with someone else."
                                               

 

                                              _T.S
 
 
 

 

He loved Jongdae. So much that seeing his past love's beautiful smile, that beating heart of his that goes louder and his three words that were only meant for him were now dedicated to someone else, it means strenuously living while haltingly dying inside for Joonmyeon. 

 

It made him teared up even more, scream even painfully more up until his chest suddenly feels tight. It was a different type of a constricting sensation. It made his words came out us nothing, as air seemed to have abandon him as well.

 

He realized. He couldn't breath anymore. His airways were slowly closing, his environment grew colder, and his hands were clenching his neck, body facing the ground as he was yearning for some air. His limbs flexed, mind wanting to get up but his body was at lost.

 

He was crying for help when fear made it through his soul. Someone, anyone who could be kind enough to help him or maybe just kill him to end things as they are.
 

 

"Joonmyeon!"
 

 

A panicking figure came to his side. Joonmyeon tries hard to know who it was. The well styled hair and the saucer sized doe eyes told him its Kyungsoo.

 

Joonmyeon hauls his body up as Kyungsoo pulls him to his side, constantly asking what's wrong until Joonmyeon's frantic choking features gave away the emergency message.

 

Kyungsoo d his phone in a hurry, impatiently cursing while waiting for the other line to pick up when he tapped a certain contact.
"Hello? Kyungsoo? Why are you-"

 

"Luhan Joonmyeon's having an asthma attack he can't breath he needs an inhaler now We're at the parking lot please hurry up he's about to pass out!" Kyungsoo screams, his words were fast and didn't dared to pause for the other line's hearing convenience. The phone slips out of his grasp when Luhan wasn't in the other line anymore. He looks down to see a  paler Joonmyeon. Sweating cold perspiration, hands gripping at his leather jacket, mouth moving without words coming out.  

 

"Hang on, Luhan's coming Joonmyeon please.." Kyungsoo was mentally breaking down looking at Joonmyeon's pain from. He starts opening Joonmyeon's buttons and ping the thick clothing, trying hard to help. To give his friend some air. His panic scaled up when Joonmyeon's frantic grasping were slowing down, face paler than snow as the life that was always so warm and burning inside every time he sees Joonmyeon was draining away.

 

Joonmyeon's was hungry for air. He can't barely blink his tear-filled eyes when his surrounding gingerly dimmed. His body was getting tired of fighting. It's only a matter of time before his own world completely goes dark as oblivion.

 

The last noise he heard were Luhan's shouts, a crumpled plastic being clawed to open and a small box being ripped into pieces. He was talking in fast chinese while Kyungsoo was pulling his hair out in frustration. He sees his best friend Baekhyun crying, shoulder shrugging, free hand throwing up in the air behind the other two while talking to someone over the phone. Kyungsoo and Luhan were hovering in front of him. Both yelling something at each other that he couldn't comprehend what. More than one hands were shaking him when an inhaler was positioned in his mouth, therapeutic shots desperately being medicated to him.
 
 
 
 

 

It was probably too late.
 
 
 

 

Because everything went blank after that.
 
 
 
 

 

"And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have messed up a little."
                                             

 

                                                _T.S  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

***
 
 
 

 

June 23,
 
 

 

Because its my birthday today. I want to share this chapter to you guys. :)
 
 
 
 
 

 

Hope you guys comments! As a birthday gift? ^^
 

 

I love you guys!
 
 
 

 

k.