D&M 6

Dreams and Memories

 

 

 
"Boy, they are really serious about this."

 

Joonmyeon pulls away from his boyfriend's kisses, shaking his head dubiously from seeing all his luggages blocking the front door of Kris's apartme- villa. In front of Kris's villa. No one calls a huge house with extravagant architectural design an apartment. Kris is the only soul trying his best to sound  humble, addressing his personal sanctuary an apartment rather than a luxurious country residence.

 

Kris came down from his perch pleasure of kissing his boyfriend and laugh in his deep voice, slipping his car keys into his pocket and lifted one large baggage away from his doorstep. By the look of all the big boxes and things, his friends just gave the both of them an arduous warm-up.

 

"They forgot to send my lovely bed and desk though." Joonmyeon incredulously Sighs. Almost all his things that can be found inside him room were neatly packed, stuck inside large boxes. Luhan and Baekhyun certainly ransacked his room. He could tell his closets are all empty just by looking at the bulging luggages. He clicks his tongue spotting one of Baekhyun's favorite luggage staring back at him. He scrape away the scotch tape of one large box and saw his pictures frames, belts and shoes well segregated.  

 

"Yep. Everything is here."

 

"You don't need your bed here babe. We can always share mine." Kris said, ing his polo shirt with a y smile. An unsaid promise of sleepless nights on his master bed floats in the air.

 

Whether it was the coldness of December or Kris's sultry words, Joonmyeon shudders inside his thick clothes giggling nervously, he rolls his thick sweater sleeves up, grasping the strap of the heavy luggage to haul it inside.

 

Kris stopped him and called one of his boy helper to carry the things inside his apartme-villa. Joonmyeon stood close to his boyfriend from warmth, trapped inside Kris's broad chest and strong arms as they waited for all his things to be carried inside.

 

"Where are all your maids?" Untangling his red scarf while looking around Kris's quite living room. He scans his eyes at the entire royal like home realizing its been two weeks or more when he last been there.

 

"Sent them home." Kris dumps his suit on his favorite coach, walking pass Joonmyeon after giving him a warm kiss on the cheek."We don't need eavesdroppers. Especially during bed time."

 

Joonmyeon coughs. Luhan's unhelpful suggestion was roaming inside his ears.

 

Sleep with Kris.
 
Have with him until the entire apartment shreds into pieces.

 

He uncomfortably paced around Kris's living room, removing his coat and shoes. He was nervous for some unknown reason, muttering to himself that he should relax. It's Kris, not some random stranger.

 

"Babe?" Kris calls, his voice echoing from the dining room. Joonmyeon sauntered through the hall, replying to Kris's call in his serene voice. He reached the dinning room and found it empty.

 

"Yifan where are you?" He said, noticing some changes in Kris's dinning room. The dinning table that was elegantly long was replaced by an oval table with two couple chairs, small and simple if compared to the old one.

 

"Kitchen babe."

 

Joonmyeon left the dinning room and entered Kris's kitchen. He sneaks inside the cream walled area and found himself cackling, hand covering his own mouth, nearly slumping on the cold tiled floor.

 

"Yifan, what are you doing?" He laughed.

 

"What?" Kris screeched with an oblivious expression, waving his hand with a long spatula like its some kind of magic wand smuggled from Hogwarts.

 

Kris was standing beside his stove, a pink apron with snoopy printed  figures tied around his waist. His blonde bangs was kept in an hoisted apple hair style, sleeves rolled up, shirt improperly tucked and a pot steaming a delicious fragment in front of him.

 

"You're making us dinner?" Joonmyeon asks the obvious. He dawdled in, leaning over the counter and looking at Kris with watchful guidance."The last time you tried cooking, that was in your old apartment, the entire fire alarms of the building rang and all the tenants rushed down in their pajamas." He obnoxiously laugh, tapping on the counter with his fingers, enjoying Kris's face that was clearly reminiscing that memory.

 

"Do you really have to remind me that?" Kris, stirs the pot in a hurricane twirl. His face writhing in a fake scowl but eventually replaced by a gummy smile."May I remind you that you're the only living mortal allowed to embarrass me like this."

 

"I feel honored." He notes, his laughs smothering to silence hearing Kris's remarks. He hummed seeing a blue covered book beside him. He read the front and slowly smiled.

 

"How to put dinner on the table when you can't cook"

 

He flips the pages and found the book with simple, easy instructions in making dinner. This was Kris's ultimate frustration. His half-chinese boyfriend wanted to prepare dinner for him saying he can make it for him, one that he will proudly compliment him with. He kept on telling him that he doesn't need to spoil him that way and preparing food for the both of them is something Joonmyeon likes doing. But Kris is the type who never stops trying.  His heart soften witnessing how Kris's was giving his best to serve him.  
 

 

It should be me who's trying to please you Kris. Knowing how I detached myself from you for two weeks.  

 

 

"I asked Yixing to help me with my awful cooking." Kris clicks his tongue , shy to admit that he asked his Best friend to help him out. He looked at Joonmyeon reading the book he bought."Babe, go grab a seat and I'll have this ready in no time." He said.

 

Joonmyeon left the kitchen nodding. He stop on his track, sidles back to watch his boyfriend enjoying his moment stirring the pot and tasting it. He squinted his eyes when Kris walks to his fringe and rummage inside. Joonmyeon suppressed his erupting giggles when he saw what Kris was pulling out while chuckling like a villain. A ready made pasta that was obviously fast food delivered.

 

Oh Kris, what am I going to do with you?

 

He bit his lips sealed seeing Kris opening the plastic container. He transferred it to a big plate, heating it up in the microwave. While waiting, he crumple the plastic in his two large hands, trashing it inside the dustbin, stepping into it to hide the evidence of him fraud cooking.

 

Joonmyeon left the area before he even think of teasing Kris for witnessing his secret deceitful crime that he will pretend to believe later on.

 

Kris can't cook.

 

He held the book over his chest. Kris was probably yet to read the book and just decided to take a fast delivered food to not disappoint him.

 

But at least he wants to and he's trying.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                             

 

                                •••
 
 
 
 
 

 

Kris trudges out from his kitchen carrying a big plate. He rests the delicious smelling pasta in front of Joonmyeon while asking him to stand up. Joonmyeon lolled from his chair, confused why Kris asked him to.

 

Ready in no time huh..

 

Joonmyeon playfully sniffs the well *cooked* pasta. He voluntarily prepared their drinks while watching Kris preparing the table. He was about to comfortably sit on his chair again, when Kris asks him to go near him. He dragged his chair thinking Kris might have wanted to sit next to him but then again, left standing in wonder as Kris said not to sit on his chair. 

 

"Sit on my lap." Kris casually ordered, tapping his lap and pulling him to sit down. Joonmyeon shook his head, embarrassment was running over his face."Yifan, someone might walked in on us." He squealed.    

 

Kris rolled his eyes and successfully made him sit on his lap."No one will, i sent all of them to another island and even if so, who cares?"

 

"I do." Joonmyeon frowned.

 

His life did changed. He wasn't that pessimistic socially awkward  Joonmyeon who only loves wearing sweaters. His views changed and so did his style, but one thing that didn't. He's  still a society conscious freak regarding flamboyant displays of affection. He's still the Joonmyeon  with impeccable public character.

 

Kris brought a fork full of pasta over his mouth affectionately and now he realized that the thing Kris was expertly stirring before was the ready made sauce. He took it mouth full, nodding in satisfaction.

 

"So, how is it ?" Kris asked in expected wonder. Joonmyeon wanted to give his boyfriend a congratulatory applause seeing how well he acted like a chef.

 

"It's delicious." He nods, his lips dry and smiling.".. it tastes like the pasta from the five star restaurant we frequent." Joonmyeon spluttered his laughs, looking away from Kris, shrugging in happiness.

 

Kris fell into a series of frustrated, outrageous grunts. Face palming himself in shame and misery."You saw me?" He grimaced, sheepishly pouting at Joonmyeon innocently.

 

"I saw you." He confirms, gulping his laughs down his throat.

 

"Aghh..." Kris tumultuously groans, yet resuming on feeding both of them alternatively. Kissing Joonmyeon's cheek, lovingly hugging him afraid he might drift off somewhere again.

 

They enjoyed their dinner. Catching up things they missed to tell to one another. Joonmyeon picks the table napkin when he saw some smeared sauce at the corner of Kris's mouth that his boyfriend was unaware of. ( He thinks.)

 

"Don't wipe it with that," Kris said, pulling the napkin from Joonmyeon's grasp."..not with your hand either." Kris states yet again, stopping Joonmyeon from wiping the sauce with his thumb.

 

"With what then." He monotonously said, raised a brow seeing Kris's smirking expression. Kris titled his chin, bringing his handsome face closer to Joonmyeon and the idea finally sank inside the writer's
intellectual mind.

 

Joonmyeon shook his head giggling, brought his lips closer before the crimson remnant of the sauce clean. Kris chuckles, turned to Joonmyeon's mouth and diving his tongue inside his boyfriend's damp cavern. Catching Joonmyeon off guard, but got carried into a heated lips lock  with Kris's nevertheless.

 

"Tricky." Joonmyeon comments, gulping some cold mineral water after pulling himself out before Kris turns into his wild side and shove all the objects on the table out to set the two of them on top and destroy the expressive table.

 

It happened too many times in their two years steady relationship and he always end up pitying the any inanimate objects they assaulted while Kris sits legs crossed on his glorious chair.

 

"You'r not really the wisest when it comes to nonverbal cues of seduction." Kris mumbles, drinking on the same glass Joonmyeon just placed on the table since his alluring Chinese boyfriend only allowed him to prepare one set of table utensils. Sharing is loving.

 

They laughed at each other, finishing their dinner. Joonmyeon brought all the dishes to the sink, twiddled with the faucet thinking of washing it himself.

 

"Yifan.." He whines when Kris twisted the faucet off and dragged him out of the Kitchen. He perfectly knows where they are heading."Yifan, I need to wash the dishes." He reasons as Kris chained him inside his arms bringing the two of them inside his bedroom.

 

"Wash it tomorrow." Kris replied, locking the door, stripping Joonmyeon in a hurry that the red haired writer didn't have the time to say stop, let's slow down. Kris's deep voice sounded so cave deeper when they entered Kris's hotel like comfort room, getting their clothes off their bodies.  Kris kissed  Joonmyeon hard when he's finally .

 

Joonmyeon kissed back, shoving the tiny voice inside his head that keeps telling him to stop, he couldn't even believe there's something like that in his head, interrupting him every time he pulls back for air. Kris made him turn, his back pressed against the blonde's chest, savoring the expanse of his unblemished skin that had been unmarked for two weeks and more.

 

Joonmyeon's eye lids were close to shut in lust pleasure when his eyes caught the big mirror in front of them. He kept nagging at Kris to have it transferred to any areas of his big villa, anywhere else but in the bathroom. Other couples would have loved seeing full view of their bodies making out, but somehow, Joonmyeon feels uncomfortable seeing it. The full size mirror always make him see it,

 

The necklace he wears around his neck. He slowly stops Kris's blonde hair and had his fingers traveled to the silvery gold necklace freely hanging around his pale neck. He the particular pendant, feeling hot, burningly sinking beneath his skin.

 

"Yifan..?"

 

Kris moans behind him as his reply, stopped kissing his and looks at him through the mirror. His eyes roamed at Joonmyeon's body before, tightening his grip around him before uttering a, "Y-yeah?"

 

"Can I ask you a favor?"

 

Kris kissed his nape before nodding.

 

Joonmyeon chewed his lower lip, his heart was tightening in disapproval but his mind was telling him that it was the right thing to do.

 

"Please remove my necklace for me." He kindly asks his boyfriend trusting he could do the job well than he can.  

 

Kris glanced at his boyfriend's necklace before bringing his own fingers together, obeying his boyfriend without question. He searched for the lock and worked on unclamping the lace together.

 

Joonmyeon waited, anxiety building up inside his mind. His trembling fingers were only waiting for his command, ready to snap at Kris to stop it and walk away with the necklace still around his neck.

 

No one ever noticed. Even his long time best friend Baekhyun didn't bother asking him where and who he got it from.

 

The necklace holds a great significance in his life, an unbreakable promise he thought he will never break from the boy who trusted his words thinking he will forever keep it.

 

He got it on that special day. It wasn't originally his but someone else's.
 
 
 
 

 

J..

 

Everybody thinks it's stands for his first name's initial. But not entirely. 
 
 
 
 

                             

 

                                •••
 
 
 
 
  

 

"We were perfect for each other, no one else could dare compare."
 
                                     
                                                                      _M.A
 
 

 

September 20, years ago. 
 
 
 
 

 

"J.. J.. J..j....." Joonmyeon murmured. Bitting his Lower lip as his right hand grips tightly around the piping bag, swiftly moving his hand with his left hand assisting the other, aiming to form a perfect letter J on the parchment paper and frustratedly sighing seeing a greasy result.

 

"You're working too hard over a cake  Joonmyeon." Baekhyun commented, dipping his chip on a yellow sauce and scrunching it inside his mouth annoyingly noisy.

 

Joonmyeon made a face, ignored his best friend's comment and continued on practicing his script writing.

 

"Jongdae's birthday will be," He made a quick glance at their owl wall clock hanging on their kitchen wall," 11:00 pm. An hour from now!" His eyes widen, his anxiety welling up knowing he only have the rest of the morning and few hours to perfect his cake writing.  

 

Baekhyun hops down from the stool and observed behind his friend to evaluate his writing. Coughing when he saw his friend's progress."Joonie, you're stressing yourself! you're writing is perfect." He noted, taking the parchment paper from Joonmyeon and examining the letters arms length.

 

Joonmyeon pouted.

 

Baekyun rolled his eyes." Okey, it's better than the last three days and the ten parchment papers you made tonight but still, you're cursive writing's gotten better so just take that damn frozen cake out and write on it already! " Snarling at his friend when Joonmyeon whines, unsatisfied  and continued practicing his writing.

 

"Okey fine.. don't listen to me and you'll cry in pain tomorrow, I mean take a look at your hand Joonmyeon." Baekhyun points, grabbing the piping bag away and pinched Joonmyeon's reddening fingers. He winced in, just noticed his fingers looked swollen, hands and arm never been felt heavy.

 

"Leave him alone Baekkie, you know people when they're madly in love."

 

They turned to where the voice was coming from and saw Joonmyeon's elder brother Siwon, smiling at them and at their messy kitchen filling up with piping jellies, butter creams, parchment papers with scrawled words and gels.

 

"Hyung," They both said softly in acknowledgement.

 

Siwon walks to them and glance at Joonmyeon's work."Well?" Joonmyeon asking for his Brother's opinion.

 

Tapping his forefinger on his chin, Siwon muffled his brother's hair." The letter E is kinda weird. Change the font. You're using small decorator tips aren't you?" His brother asked, striding around their kitchen and opening some drawers."Don't use those, it's difficult to squeeze the icing out plus you'll strain yourself, don't load too much on the bag Joon, you'll burst it out and it's hard to handle." He rummages over one drawer and took a new one, prepared it and handed it to his brother."Here, use round ones. Its easier."

 

Joonmyeon gratefully took it and tried it on. Smiling in relief when he wrote the letter's with less struggling and more satisfied than the last few.

 

"Where have you been for the past days hyung?" Joonmyeon laughs, relieve looking at his work.

 

"Umm.. College?"  Siwon gag, shaking his head at Baekhyun's sleepy figure.

 

"I'm out of here. Mom's looking for me and, yeah I'll see you tomorrow Joonmyeon." Waving his phone showing his mother's text message, Baekhyun walks out of their kitchen yawningly.

 

"I'll walk you home Baekkie." Siwon volunteered." Someone might you thinking you're a girl." His brother teased, with Joonmyeon glaring.

 

"Ha-ha, that would be fun hyung." Baekhyun stopped by their living room and waited for the elder. The two went out together leaving Joonmyeon with his piping jellies and butter icings.

 

After five minutes of still practicing, Joonmyeon opened their refrigerator and carefully took out the frozen, eleven inches chocolate cake he baked. He placed the cake over the counter top, smiling at his work he calls magnificent.

 

It's Jongdae's birthday and he wants nothing else but to make his pair happy on his day. In spite of his boyfriend's protest like how he vividly remembers Jongdae rejecting his ideas of meaningful celebration and said he just wanted to watch the starwars trilogy alone with him on his 18th Birthday. That was last year. He finds it immensely weird that Jongdae who is a very sociable person, never wanted to celebrate his birthday with lots of concerned relatives, candles, gifts, and cakes around. He even rejected the idea of Birthday gifts when Joonmyeon asked him what he wanted. Jongdae wants his Birthday to be as normal as any normal days possible. .  

 

But Joonmyeon have his own plans on Jongdae's 19th Birthday. For the past two weeks, he'd been baking cakes. His mother and Baekhyun were his unfortunate first tasters. He burned some but never quitting until he came up with the chocolate cake he protectively holds at the moment. Baekhyun kept telling him to just ask some expert in script writing to help him but he declined the easy Idea. He wanted to do it himself never mind hardship. He was confident to make it look good and close to perfect all for Jongdae.

 

He picked the piping bag up and leaned down with a constant thoughts,"Have to look perfect, Have to look perfect." He kept the bag angled at 45 degrees and begun writing on the cake. He was smiling widely looking how his writing looks more than better," Practice makes perfect." He mumbles. He was at the end of his craft when his phone rings.

 

He placed the bag down and stared at his phone lying on the table beside him.
 

 

Troll d(-__-)b calling..
 

 

He's eyes sparkled at the registered name. Jongdae saved it himself. His very own self-proclaimed troll boyfriend.

 

"Yeah?" He answered, putting it on speakerphone and resumes on his writing activity.

 

"You're still up? it's almost midnight. What are you doing?" Jongdae shuffles on the other line. Not really shocked. Joonmyeon sleeps late and Jongdae's blaming all of Joonmyeon's beloved books.

 

Joonmyeon darted his eyes around their kitchen and spotting one of his books.

 

"Pride and Prejudice."

 

"What? but you read that already. Thrice to be exact." Jongdae, disbelief in his voice while Joonmyeon mentally slapped himself.

 

"I-love rereading it." He lied, pairing it with an obvious bluffing laugh. He can imagine Jongdae's eyes narrowing.

 

"Lie better then I'll believe you." Jongdae snorted, laughing at the end of his sentence. Joomyeon chose to veer from their topic before Jongdae gets more suspicious. He blinks at his phone when heard some pattering noises and a creaking steel on the other line.

 

"Where are you?" Joonmyeon curiously asked, squeezing the piping jelly with a silver gel slickly twirling out, swiftly decorating the letters and,

 

"I'm at your door."

 

"What?!" The piping bag almost slipped from Joonmyeon graps and If it did, he'll chop his own hands for ruining the cake and the writing he insanely worked hard on.

 

"Yeah, open up." Jongdae asked, consecutively knocking on Joonmyeon's door.

 

The pale boy had his mouth open thank God their house was fly free. Joonmyeon was mentally breaking down. The kitchen was in a huge mess, the cake's out and the small sliver gold gels littered every corner of their table.

 

"Joonmyeon?" Jongdae calls from the outside, ending their call and that was Joonmyeon's cue for him to better start moving before his surprise gets all busted. He ran around dumping some trash, cleaning the tables in one go and sliding the cake inside the fridge. He took his shirt soiled with sweet icings off, walked out topless from their kitchen and grabbed the newly folded clean shirt hanging on the armrest of one of their dinning chairs. He finger-combed his hair with shaky hands.

 

Prickles of Nervousness and unyielding excitement. Common feelings he encounters before seeing Jongdae in any hour of the day. He waggled his heavy arms with a half smile, fixing his bangs and lastly opening the door.

 

A broadly grinning Jongdae welcomed him."Hi," He charmingly said, whimsically blinking his mischievous eyes at him, morphing Joonmyeon's legs into wiggly marshmallows.

 

"Wh-wh-at.." Joonmyeon softly clears his voice. They've been together for a year and a half and he's still mesmerized by his lover's charms just like the first time they've met."What are you doing-here? It's almost midnight." Smiling so glad being able to utter his entire sentence without stuttering (much.)

 

"I came by to check up on you and, we haven't seen each other whole day so.." Opening the door widely for Jongdae to come in, Joonmyeon felt fluffy worms eating him up inside when Jongdae came up to him, instantly hugging him when he got inside their warm home.

 

"That's aka for I miss you right?" Joonmyeon softly asked. Embracing Jongdae's waist, resting his head over his lover's shoulder, closing his eyes, wanting to cherish that one simple hug while hearing perky giggles from Jongdae.

 

One year and a half, they've gotten so glued close and attached with each other. They were only awkward on their first week of being together, but after that they were inseparable. Seeing and being together everyday that they realized it's becoming a great hurdle for the both of them to be far apart.

 

It was proven when Jongdae had to travel back to seoul to attend his aunt's funeral. It only took him three days and it was already hard for Joonmyeon to function normally. Thinking about Jongdae every now and then. He knew he'd miss Jongdae but he couldn't believe he'd miss him much than he thought he will. They texted and called each other up  but it wasn't easing the yearning feelings he had for him and Jongdae was being the legendary troll making fun of Joonmyeon for sounding so desperate.That got into Joonmyeon's last patient nerve. He shot angry words at him with a finale line of, " I get you Jongdae, You don't miss me as much as i miss you. You don't understand me, fine. I guess I've been controlled too much by my feelings." He hang up on him without hearing Jongdae's reply and cried whole night because of the feelings he strongly have for Jongdae. He swore he wouldn't be standing at the train station when his pair arrives. He rejected the calls and deleted all unopened texts from Jongdae that flooded his inbox. He shut his phone off. He's not really the emotional type but when it comes to Jongdae, tiny bits of argument cuts like a knife. He felt stupid for being in love with Jongdae when Jongdae doesn't love him as much as he does.

 

And that thought never failed to hurt him.

 

Morning, early 6am. The day before Jongdae's arrival, he was woken up by violent knocks on his door. When he grumpily opened the door of his own room, Jongdae's rigid features greeted him a not so pleasant morning.

 

"Jo-jongdae, what,"

 

Jongdae got inside slamming the door so hard and loud it might have woken up his parents. He gulped seeing dark circles below Jongdae's usually happy eyes. He looked thinner and paler and that dark expression that scares him all the time speaks long hours of debate.

 

"Do you have any idea how i much wanted to strangle you right now for ignoring my texts and calls?! You even turned your phone off!" He yelled at him, Jongdae's thunder like scream frightened Joonmyeon's soul specially when Jongdae threw his phone on the floor, didn't care if it's broken. They argued a lot about his typical behavior when they're fighting. Avoiding Jongdae. It's Joonmyeon's way of shelling himself from hearing more yelling, harsh words and hurt however, Jongdae views it differently saying it's Joonmyeon's own unconscious way of getting back on him because for almost a year of being together, its been an effective strategy of stepping on his feelings, hurting Jongdae twice, thrice more when Joonmyeon's rejecting him to fix things. With Jongdae, Joonmyeon loses his civil ways of fixing problems. He needs days off and few spaces away from his lover to contemplate about their problem and his feelings before coming back."I get you Jondae, You don't miss me as much as i miss you. You don't understand me, fine. I guess I've been controlled too much by my feelings?!" Jongdae micmic Joonmyeon's last words perfectly and bitterly it hurts him hearing his own words again. Jongdae remembers it all too well. Those were the words that pestered and kept him awake for days.

 

Jongdae pulled him forcefully against his body. His death grip on either side of Joonmyeon's arm was hurting the him but when he saw those tears welling up in Jongdae's eyes, he felt large guilt rocks were being thrown at him. He never saw him cry. And now he finally did and it's all because of his wonderful doings.

 

"My mom kept scolding me because the funeral wasn't over yet and I was already begging to come home I couldn't close my eyes my appetite abandoned me i'm not suppose to be here yet and Joonmyeon i was just joking saying you're desperate to see me but I do.. I do too dammit! don't you dare tell me that I don't miss you as much when I--

 

Jongdae's tears fell straight down, couldn't spell his words out anymore. His heart, body and mind gravely wanted to hold his lover that he utterly miss for days and just engulfed Joonmyeon into a constricting hug, kissing Joonmyeon so desperately, that he didn't stopped when they were both straggling for air. Jongdae pulled him down on the floor and continued  kissing him under his heavy weight, conveying how much he longed for Joonmyeon's touch and kisses it already drove him mad."I love you so much, i feel weak and less myself when you're out of my grasp Joonmyeon.. " He silently cried over Joonmyeon, touching his lover's scarlet cheeks and getting another taste of those rosy lips again to believe his own eyes that the boy he missed is indeed under his touches."You freaked me out when you stopped texting back and ignored my calls. I told you to never do that again and again didn't i?!" Jongdae cussed, scolding Joonmyeon for turning back on his words to never do such things again when they're fighting."..and when I couldn't contact you," Jongdae laugh as one of his ideas that was scaring the out of him right after his lover hang up on him during their last talk and it had been going through his mind since then."I- thought-you we-were brea-king up wi-th me." The words sounded so apocalyptic to both of them making Joonmyeon cringe under Jongdae. He thought back, his words did sounded like saying goodbye but then, he didn't utter a word in defense."But, you're not...right?" Jongdae's usual brilliant voice sounds so broken and will even break together with his heart if he'd hear that one deafening word from Joonmyeon.

 

Joonmyeon was hurt but never in his wildest dreams did he thought of breaking up with Jongdae.

 

Yes. Jongdae's annoying.
 
Yes. Jongdae's so stubborn, spoiled and capricious. Snarky replies are natural to him.
 
Yes. Jongdae's pranks gets into my nerves all the time I wouldn't even deny it.
 
Yes. Jongdae's a manically trolling everyday and his thoughtless with his words at times. He can hurt me by just raising his voice. 
 
Yes. Jongdae's sneaky, he outsmarts me. He gets grumpy all too quickly that I need to smoother him to keep things down but, I love him.
 
It's that one word, four letters that have kept me spellbound with Jongdae. One word that overshadows all imperfections, mistakes and differences.

 

"No I would ne-" His words were cut short by Jongdae's lips. A kiss that's deepens every second passed as their lips and tongues went on and on. No time-outs, no air-break just, filling the missing pieces, mend some broken parts and starts feeling whole again.

 

"Good.." Jongdae calmly said, assured by Joonmyeon's words. Jongdae pulled back a bit, putting a smile on his nearly dying expression."I'm sorry for making you feel that way. But from now on, please stop thinking that I don't miss you whenever we're far apart, because I do Joonmyeon."

 

"I miss you, more than I can wordily express."

 

Joonmyeon's bottled up anger vanished, and his love for Jongdae kept him smiling. He apologized for his bad behavior of avoiding Jongdae, getting a punishment of letting his snarky boyfriend kiss him in public when he wants to. Jongdae set his evil plan in motion in the middle of Joonmyeon's speech at their school's auditorium. They had a heart to heart talk with the guidance counselor after that. They spent the entire morning in each other's arms, deeply kissing and hugging. Showing how much they missed each other through words and sensual touches till Joonmyeon's mom called him for breakfast.  

 

"Exactly like that." Jongdae answered, pulling Joonmyeon out from his reverie and back to the present as his lover gazed over his calm features."How's the seminar?"

 

Joonmyeon starts walking to the kitchen thinking how will he put his words into a fancy lie."Ummm.. It was...boring." He said.

 

Leadership seminar. His stupid excuse to buy him time to work with his cake with the help of Baekhyun's occasional insults at his sweet cake. Jongdae must've have bought his lie. The raven haired boy sat quietly on the stool smiling quirkily.

 

Meanwhile, Joonmyeon caught noticed of some icing and piping bags, spoons with colored icings amazingly painted their sink. He went to it at once, washing and eventually scolding himself.

 

I'm not suppose to wet my hands. I strained it too much.  

 

"Where's your parents?" Jongdae asked, flipping the pages of the pride and prejudice book, finding the first paragraph tiring in his eyes. Jongdae only reads books when the situation calls for it.

 

Letting the water drain all the icings down, he blew relief air before peeking at Jongdae" Umm..Sleeping." He answered,wiping the icing stains at the corners of the sink.

 

"Your Brother?" He asked again, flopping the book on the table and settled his heel on the ground to lumber closer to Joonmyeon.

 

"He walked Baekhyun home." Joonmyeon soaps his hands, dried it after and paused when Jongdae's arms straps around his middle, squishing him like a cuddly teddy bear, his chin resting on Joonmyeon's left shoulder. He turns back and smiled at Jongdae.

 

"So meaning, No parental onlookers, eavesdroppers and ers around then..." Jongdae naughtily blew his hot minty breath at the shell of Joonmyeon's ear and kissed the closet skin down his ear."Great.." He breathes again causing Joonmyeon's jerking out, tinkled by Jongdae's electrifying touches.  

 

"Funny.. but no. My brother will be home any minute Jongdae. Behave."Joonmyeon made sure his face looks like their principal's never changing stern face but Jongdae just laughs at him making him laugh along.

 

"Why are you so uptight grandpa? We're alone right now. No one can see us." Whispers seductively and ended with a chuckle."Joonmyeon..." Poking all Joonmyeon's nerves alive but grips tightly around his about to go out of control hormones. He can't allow himself to be swift away, not when his brother's lurking around. His brother's timing is always perfect. He slowly unwraps Jongdae's arms and paced out. Jongdae pouted at the lost of touch.

 

"Between us, someone has to be."

 

"So you're saying I don't know my limits?"

 

Joonmyeon thinks back on how many times Jongdae kissed him with his parents around and no, he wasn't being discrete about it. His brother Siwon caught them once and he was grounded for a week because of that. His brother was more strict than his parents, oddly enough. When Jongdae took stolen kisses at the library, they nearly won a one way ticket to the guidance's office for doing public display of affection.  When he found himself being dragged into one of the empty storage rooms during breaks with Jongdae tellling him,"I want to kiss you." He'l say no for his dignity sake of course, but eventually surrenders. He can't deny it. He wanted it too. They'll stop once Jongdae's satisfied ( and him also but he will never admit it to Jongdae. He keeps his 'kissing is nothing' facade at school.) He'll remind Jongdae to mind his distance but,

 

Jongdae is Jongdae.

 

Yes.

 

"Sometimes." He chuckled with an exaggerated shrug. Eyes following Jongdae who was at their refrigerator."W-what, what are you doing?!" He yells, shocking Jongdae, withdrawing his hand away from the handle like it just burned him. 

 

"To get something to drink? I'm thirsty."

 

"I'll Get it!" Joonmyeon wails a little too loud, frantic arms shoving Jongdae away from their refrigerator."You- just sit here."
 
 
He Nervously made his boyfriend sit on the nearby stool away from viewing the insides of the fridge where his masterpiece cake is placed."What do you want? juice? Soda?" He wiggled his arms and hand to dismiss the uncomfortable spasm.

 

"Milk please." Jongdae sat there observing him as he leans his torso over the table.

 

Joonmyeon took the fresh milk out and poured it onto the glass. He handed it to his lover with his wide smile. Jongdae was about to receive it when he caught the glass of milk shaking faintly, and realizing it was Joonmyeon's shuddering Hand.

 

He took the glass and stared at Joonmyeon."Your hand is trembling. Are you okey?" He asked, taking Joonmyeon's hand to his own before Joonmyeon even thought of hiding it away.

 

Jongdae examined his lover's hand. His forehead wrinkles in inexplicable  query when he saw Joonmyeon's redden fingertips, and the space between his thumb and forefinger looked swollen. He can see how his lover's candle like fingers quiver on his hold. Joonmyeon hid his panic when Jongdae stared back at him with questions in his eyes.

 

"Mind telling me?"

 

And now I'm dead.

 

"Ahhh.... I.. was writing.. on a paper.. I-- I was writing a new story!" He laughs, trying to pull his hand away when he obviously couldn't. Jongdae still looked doubtful so Joonmyeon bents down to kiss him on the cheek."I'm fine."

 

Jongdae pops his mouth at him."I swear.This is nothing." He said, he sat on Jongdae's lap and have his boyfriend therapeutically giving his hand featherlight kisses. He sling his arm around Jongdae's neck leaning against him while watching how he's being carefully held by Jongdae. He feels healed just by having him around.

 

They talked for awhile in that position regarding the activities they had that day. Jongdae sharing he busied himself with mangas and video games while Joonmyeon lied and lied about the seminar.

 

"You should go. My brother will wonder why you're here at this hour." Walking Jongdae out of their front door, peering outside if he's brother's around.

 

Jongdae walked out causally whistling."If you were born a girl, you're life will be pretty Boring. You're brother will built these tall walls around your house to keep his beautiful sibling. You'll be trapped inside, lonely that you missed the chance on meeting me."

 

Joonmyeon clenched around his stomach laughing. Jongdae was also giggling at what he just said."It's a good thing i was born a boy then." He chuckled, opening the gates and going out with Jongdae.

 

Jongdae smiled at him."Where's my good night hug and kiss combo?" He spreads his arms and hummed when Joonmyeon kisses him faintly on the lips and hug him. They parted with Jongdae looking good than ever.

 

"Go home already! Sho sho!" Sending  Jongdae away with a goodbye wave, Jongdae lolled his tongue out before going on his tracks home.  

 

He haven't walked pass Joonmyeon's block yet when Jongdae smiled finding two slender milky arms s around his waist and a warm body leaning against his back." You want me to sleep over?I'd love to." He taunts with his husky voice. He felt Joonmyeon's head shaking. He turned around his boyfriend's embrace and tilted Joonmyeon's chin.

 

Joonmyeon closed his eyes, tiptoed a trifle inch up, capturing Jongdae's lips. He moves his lips slowly along Jongdae's lower lip, breaking his wrapped arms to reach up, cupping Jongdae's frame. He gave him faint pecks on the lips before slicking his tongue inside. Jongdae, who was out of the world for a moment due to shock that Joonmyeon was actually becoming bolder ( it doesn't happen more often in public), gets into action when he felt his boyfriend's seducing tongue inside his mouth asking to dance along with his. He playfully gave in, taking advantage of everything before the 50 years old grandpa living inside Joonmyeon's body wakes up and leave him hanging.( like it did many times when he pleaded for a kiss in the middle of the school's lobby.)

 

They hummed, enjoying their sloppy kiss and lingering touches. Joonmyeon took a step back but not too distant. He rests him forehead against Jongdae's, enveloping his arms around Jongdae's neck.

 

"Jongdae..?" He coos, smiles when he received a noisy quick kiss from the other.

 

"Ye-eah?"

 

Joonmyeon inhaled the air between them before saying,"It's twelve midnight. Happy Birthday Kim Troll Jongdae."

 

The corners of Jongdae's mouth ascends, his ivory teeth and some gums showing as his minty breath escapes, crossing to Joonmyeon's" This is the best birthday greeting I've received in years." Jongdae tightens  his arms around Joonmyeon's waist as the both of them delve into a pouty childish kiss." Thank you and--

 

 "Kim Joonmyeon."

 

Their grips around each other loosens hearing that peculiar voice of his,

 

"H-hy-ung," Joonmyeon wanted to shot a gun right through his head seeing his protective strict brother Siwon, tapping his foot on the ground, arms crossed over his chest, his thick brows forming straight and looking at the both of them, awfully scary to be even put in description.

 

My brother's timing is always perfect yeah..

 

"Get inside NOW." Siwon said, pointing at their front door. Joonmyeon uneasily looks at Jongdae telling him to go home safely and they'll see each other in the afternoon. Jongdae pouts his lips requesting for another kiss before he leaves but Joonmyeon glared at him before brisking away towards his unhappy brother, bows apologetically and  ran to their house with Jongdae and Siwon behind.

 

"No visiting privileges for you for a month Birthday boy." Siwon scornfully glares at Jongdae, walking through their gates, yelling when he saw his brother at the door.

 

"No visiting privileges," He blatantly parrots."Then I'll have to use the magical window then." He chuckles valiantly, gazing at Joonmyeon's window, smiling like an idiot when he saw him peering.

 

Go home, Joonmyeon mouths. pointing to the east.

 

Jongdae stared at Joonmyeon's form from a far for a brief moment. He gave him his finale smile before scurrying his way home.

 

Joonmyeon watched his boyfriend trotted away. He sighs, slumping on his seat and erased his frown when he saw the box and the birthday wrapper he needs to prepare. He feels so excited to see Jongdae's face tomorrow. He was in the middle of cutting the scotch tape when he receives a text from the birthday Boy himself.

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Drop that book. Go to sleep, sweet dreams..

 

He giggled, composing a reply when Jongdae sent him another.

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

I love you too.. :p
 

 

He snickered, re-reading it. Jongdae seems to read his thoughts often enough. 
 
 
 

 

"I look into your eyes and I see the whole world in front of me."
                                         

 

                                                               _M.A
 
 
September 21, years ago

 

Tomorrow came and Joonmyeon woke up late. He sprinted out of his bed and went straight to his comfort room to shower. He almost tripped on his way out when he bumped into his shoes. His phone was already beeping with Jongdae's text's coming in.

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Good morning Suho-ah!

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Hey..

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Had you're breakfast already?

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Joonmyeon, you're brother just called me. He wants me to play ball with him. Should I be scared? :0 
 

 

haha! Naaaaaa.. :D

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

okey. Why aren't you replying? You're not mad at me are you?

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Hey! it's 11:26 am Joonmyeon! you're still sleeping?!  

 

"Agrggghhhhh......" He tiredly put on clothes, stuffing his phone into his pocket and went back to the comfort room to brush his teeth.

 

I'm very thankful I have a supportive brother. Strict supportive brother.

 

It was his plan. He needs to lure his boyfriend out of their house for awhile. His brother was being helpful and agreed to play ball with Jongdae.  But what happened last night, he thought his brother was out of the game. Good thing they're a family who knows how to keep their words.

 

To: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Sorry. I overslept.. (-.-)

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

You continued reading after i left, am I right? >:/

 

To:  Troll d(-___-)b

 

No, you're not. I was stressed out and needed enough rest..  :D

 

From: Troll d(-___-)b

 

Ok--ey? Eat your brunch. I'll see you this afternoon then. Come by at my place. I want to spend my birthday with you. ^_^

 

To: Troll d(-___-)b

 

As you wish birthday boy. ^__*

 

He finished brushing and went down stairs. He checked his cake, did some final touch and left without eating breakfast nor lunch.

 

When he got by Jongdae's house, his boyfriend was already gone to play ball with his brother. He sang in happiness that his plans were working. When he got inside, Jongdae's Mother was already gathering the foods she made behind his son's back.

 

Baekhyun came with Joonmyeon's parents and some close friends of Jongdae's. They helped hand in hand in preparing for their birthday surprise.

 

From: Hyung.

 

We're on our way.

 

"Guys, they're close." Joonmyeon excitedly pace around checking if everything's in place. All of them waited for the birthday boy to arrive. When the noisy gate clatters, two deep voice laughing drawing near. The door slowly opens revealing a sweaty Jongdae in his jersey shorts, his thin shirt looked damp and hot with one of it's sleeve rolled up. His hair was tousled, and a ball was clamp between his right wrist and hips.

 

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

 

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

 

sarang ha neun Jongdae-shi

 

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!  

 

The ball bounced on the sturdy floor. Siwon inserting himself through the huddling people. Jongdae's eyes widen, stunned seeing a huge cake floating in front of his face with all the people singing him a birthday song. He scanned around the people and when he saw Joonmyeon clapping and never stop smiling at him, his thin lips gingerly spread across his face forming a blithel smile and sang along.

 

"Why aren't you eating you're cake?" Joonmyeon innocuously asked. After Jongdae blew all the candles off, he ran upstairs and deftly showered, brushed his teeth and trotted down the stairs after. They gathered around, talking, laughing. He handed him a slice of cake well placed on a plate, but it's been fifteen minutes and Jongdae haven't even touched or poked it with a fork.

 

"I'm not into sweets." Jongdae placed the plate down the table and smiled at him.

 

"What? You're not?" Joonmyeon looked at Jongdae, cocking his head to one side when his lover nodded.

 

"Then why have you been asking me out for ice cream treats every weekend?"

 

"Be-because, Baekhyun said you like ice cream and stuffs." Jongdae lowered his head, timidly smiling whilst his nape.

 

"Huh? no I don't. I don't like sweets too."

 

Their slowly turned to face each other and glared at the eyeliner queen happily eating cake in front of them."Baekhyun!" They both snarled.  

 

"Oooopssssss.." Baekhyun faked a sorry expression."Happy birthday Jongdae!" He squealed and made his flourished escape before Jongdae catches him.

 

They sat together, guffawing how Baekhyun tricked Jongdae. Lied but helped him in the process so he can take Joonmyeon out. Just hope they won't be diabetic after all those weekends they spent eating ice creams together.

 

Still, Jongdae kept his hands off the cake and ate spaghetti instead.

 

Joonmyeon's face contoured into a deep frown, but erased it in no time. He can't ruin Jongdae's day just because of a cake he tried perfecting for the last two weeks, and the long hours of making his script writing look decent, his arms and hands are still sore and limpy.

 

Yes, i can't.

 

"He made the cake for you dummy !"Baekhyun declared with an awesome comeback line.

 

Jongdae turned to gape at Baekhyun,"Joonmyeon, it tastes yummy." His friend chewed the cake, savoring the sweet taste of it while Jongdae couldn't stare at Joonmyeon.

 

"You? made ? you baked this for me?! Wait, this is the reason why you're hands we're trembling last night?"

 

Joonmyeon inhaled, and exhaled the air inside his lungs. He took the plate out and calmly walks to the sink." Yeah, but.. it's okey if you don't wanna eat it even just a little. At least the rest of the guest like it though, it's okey." He turned his back and snickered catching Jongdae's face full of repentance.

 

"Wait! I'll eat it!"

 

"Jongdae, it's okey if you don't wanna."

 

"No! I want to!"

 

"Don't act like you want it when you obviously don't Jongdae.."

 

"I'm not acting!"

 

"I won't die if I'll eat it it's my cake!" Jongdae rushed out of the kitchen with the cake. When Joonmyeon got back to the living room, Jongdae was already on his second batch of eating his cake, smashing  Baekhyun's pretty hand when his best friend wanted to have some more cake. Baekhyun threw mocking glares at Jongdae.

 

After an hour, Joonmyeon was hilariously laughing at Jongdae's Mother. She was story telling how Jongdae behaved when he was growing up. His boyfriend is indeed an hellions boy even when young. Playing pranks to his preschoolers classmates. His mother often gets principal invitations.

 

He was all ears to her next words when he noticed Jongdae's flailing Hand, furtively waving to call up his attention. His eyes left the circle of  laughing people and focused on Jongdae's expression and his forefinger pointing up.

 

Go upstairs after me, Jongdae mouths, placing his plate of his fifth sliced cake and calmly taking his steps upstairs.

 

Baekhyun saw this and rolled his eyes at Joonmyeon mouthing, Go and wrestle with birthday boy. I'll cover for you.

 

Joonmyeon blushes at Baekhyun's silent words. He waited for another three and a lot more minutes before sneakily went upstairs. He couldn't afford to get his brother's attention.

 

He pranced along the hall, sighing in relief.

 

"Jongdae?" He calls, wondering where his boyfriend went. He decided  to check the balcony, passing by Jongdae's slightly opened room. A warm flawless hand surprisingly grabbed him, pulling him inside Jongdae's dim room with one hand covering his squeaks.

 

"Jongdae !" He spats,"Don't do that again." He exasperatedly whack Jongdae's arm lightly.  

 

Jongdae murmured an apology before they moved towards each other and hastily drowned into each other's warm arms.

 

"Why did it took you 15 minutes to follow me?" Jongdae softly says close to Joonmyeon's lips but never touching.

 

"I- I was being cautious. I-My- broth-" Crossing his arms behind Jongdae's neck and impatiently pressed their lips against each other. Slurring his speech when he tries to finished his sentence."My b-brother might se-e m-ee and we--"

 

Jongdae, who couldn't wait for his boyfriend to end his words, crushed their lips together, walking both of them onwards, pinning Joonmyeon against his closed door. A quick hand reached out for the knob and locking it in a low click."He- might s-send m-e home and--" Joonmyeon was still trying hard to talk when truths be told, Jongdae's nearness and those thin cold lips of his brushing at the corner of Joonmyeonm's lips were draining his strength to hold his limbs all together.

 

"I couldn't hold, hug or even kiss you downstairs. The house is too crowded with senior citizens." Jongdae woos, the corners of his lips crinkling into a winsome smile over Joonmyeon's plump soft lips.

 

Joonmyeon smiles, pushing away Jongdae's collar exposing his lover's bare neck."I'm here now, you can touch, hold and- " Joonmyeon slowed his words, spotting Jongdae's mole just above his collar bone and he lowered, kissing that prominent black spot and he it languidly, on a mission to make a love mark over it like he usually do when his eyes caught that mole every time he kisses him downwards. He felt his back bumped more against the door when Jongdae pushed him on, with the thumping noise of the door was loudly heard. Jongdae gulps hard, his collar bone in his right was moistened by Joonmyeon tongue, pursed lips nipping over his tiny dark spot. He reached for his lover's face with a silent hem, asking Joonmyeon to look up."You can kiss me." Joonmyeon demurely said, his wheedling words made Jongdae's heart flutter.

 

Joonmyeon dampen his lips with Jongdae catching his tongue midway and pushing it back inside, battling with each other until Joonmyeon gave way. He smiled in between kisses. His boyfriend did brushed his teeth with that minty breaths as a proof. Both of them were getting too carried away when Joonmyeon raises his right leg wrapping it around Jongdae's waist. It made both of them gasped when his lover bents a little, clinching his hand around Joonmyeon's left thigh, lifting him up, wrapping it around his upper waist, and squishing Joonmyeon against the door. Both kissing fiercely with touches of gentleness in between.

 

"I'm becoming more deeply in love with you Joonmyeon.. " Jongdae spoke in fathom, kissing him still.

 

Joonmyeon's heart skips a hundred beats with Jongdae's confession. He loves the words and he loves the way he said it.

 

Instead of replying, his pulls away to irrepressibly laugh at Jongdae's face. Jongdae brow arched," You're laugh is pretty much insulting." Impishly loosening his hold that will seem to drop Joonmyeon faced on the floor.

 

"I-I'm sorry!" Joonmyeon giggles, draping a hand over his mouth to suppress it. Jongdae's hold was lifting him up again."It's just that-- You said it like its a bad thing." He said with a smirk.

 

Jongdae looked dumbfounded. He was sure he heard those words somewhere and of course.. It sounded weirdly familiar because "Oooh.." He said it himself when Joonmyeon confessed his blossoming feelings for him.

 

"You're getting back on-" Joonmyeon interjected Jongdae's words with a sealing kiss. The words Jongdae had in his mind were slowly scattering away and lost, and came kissing more than their lips and lungs can ever go.

 

They tentatively break away, gathering air."You organized this whole thing didn't you?" Jongdae asked, detaching them from the door and bringing them on his bed. Jongdae d  for a pillow before resting Joonmyeon's head on it.  

 

"You're not pleased?"

 

"Yes. Because i'm more than pleased."Jongdae smirks, flopping his head at the crook of Joonmyeon's neck and planting butterfly kisses along Joonmyeon's jawline.

 

"I thought you don't like birthday parties?"Joonmyeon said in his groggy voice, tilting his neck upward giving his boyfriend enough area to take in. He grabbed Jongdae's raven hair disheveling it with his long fingers, receiving a sweet pleasured muffles from Jongdae.

 

"Unless my beautiful boyfriend prepares it for me, I would never dislike the idea." Jongdae said.

 

"I have something for you." Joonmyeon propped his elbows, bringing himself up and gave his lover a peck on the lips when Jongdae  bumps into him."A gift."He added.  

 

"A gift? isn't the surprise party and the cake enough? you prepared something more?" Jongdae asked, too bewildered.

 

Joonmyeon smugly nods, crawling away from Jongdae's weight and crouched down below his boyfriend's bed. He fished the plastic bag he placed when Jongdae was still out playing with his brother. When he got back on the bed, Jongdae already adjusted his lampshade, the surrounding becoming a little brighter.

 

The bed creakily dips as Joonmyeon sat beside Jongdae with an unreadable expression. He handed the lavender plastic bag to Jongdae."Open it." Joonmyeon urges, excited for Jongdae's reaction.

 

Jongdae hesitantly opened the bag and pulled out a heavy box wrapped in a silverly blue wrapper with a sliver ribbon. He held it and shook it innocently."It's not a bomb ."Joonmyeon sniggered.

 

"Joonmyeon," Jongdae's face forms into an obvious protest, but Joonmyeon pouted at him.

 

"Open it, it's my birthday gift for you." He reasoned while Nudging the sides of the other. Jongdae inhales, smiling when Joonmyeon sweetly smiled at him.

 

He rips the entire wrapper, revealing a plain box. Joonmyeon helpfully brushed the strips of wrapper and watched his boyfriend open the box. His heart was beating fast, hoping for an awesome expression.

 

"J-Joonmyeon.." Jongdae chokes, looking at his birthday gift from his boyfriend. He slowly took the item out and looked at it in awe.

 

Joonmyeon was smiling, satisfied with Jongdae's astonished expression."I know how much you love you're old one, even though it has scratches since you said you dropped it once when you saw a surreal scenery," He laughs."Even so, I hope you'll love your new one too."

 

Jongdae held his new white camera recorder, his fingertips sliding in every corner, gawking at it and powering it on."J-joonmyeon, how did you? Where--"

 

"I didn't rob a bank don't fret." He jokes. His smiles weaned when Jongdae looks at him."This is too much Joonmyeon." Putting the cam back inside the box and giving it to Joonmyeon.

 

He pushes the camera back, feigning a hurt expression."Its my gift, accept it." He insisted, determined to make his boyfriend keep it.

 

Jongdae stared at him for a long moment before nodding when Joonmyeon's eyes shined with perseverance."Thank you." Jongdae gratefully exclaimed, pushing the box to his side.

 

Jongdae moved closer, held Joonmyeon's chin in place and kisses him daintily before reaching for his new cam.

 

Joonmyeon watched his boyfriend tinkle with his new gadget, did a short clip with them talking nonsense. Joonmyeon felt fulfilled, all the hard work he did was all worth it.

 

"I wanted to make you happy." He blurted out. Jongdae looked at him steadily for long before breaking into a grateful smile.

 

Joonmyeon looks down at the plastic bag after getting a kiss from Jongdae.  He saw the last gift he was reluctant to give to his pair. He nervously reached his arm on it, quietly sliding it away from his boyfriend's view and,

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Joonmyeon had goosebumps all over his skin, awkwardly smiling at Jongdae's probing eyes.

 

"I'm taking this-out."

 

Jongdae narrows his eyes, widen seeing one unopened gift left."That's my gift. Give it to me." He asks like a spoiled brat.

 

Joonmyeon stood up in horror, hiding the bag behind him with a shaking head."No, forget this. I'll just get you another one." He said, sweating a bit.

 

Jongdae's curiosity fuels up witnessing how his boyfriend defends his last gift. He stood up catching Joonmyeon, reaching his arms behind to get the bag."Give it to me Joonmyeon.. it's my gift so give it."

 

"No..!"

 

"It's my birthday. I have the right to get what I want today.."

 

"No.. not this!"

 

"Give it to me Joonmyeon."

 

After their cat and dog chase, Joomyeon shuffles down on his lover's bed. Jongdae pulled his wooden chair and sat across his upset lover. Joonmyeon gritted his teeth while waiting for his impending embarrassment. He severely frowned contrary to the other's excited wide smile. Jongdae looked more interested at it than the first gift he gave.

 

He sorrowfully watched Jongdae murderously tearing the wrapper into bits. When his gift was finally out, he buried his face in his palms, squirmingly.

 

"Joonmyeon..." He heard his boyfriend called, nonchalantly poking his cheek."Hey, look at me."

 

Joonmyeon shook his face."I-I'm sorry, it's ugly... aghhhh! I don't know what I was thinking." He baffled, talking with his entire face covered, moving away when he felt Jongdae's chuckles nearing.

 

Long soft fingers took Joonmyeon's hand, pulling him back and never letting go."Look at me."

 

Joonmyeon opens his eyes, gazing at Jongdae as his boyfriend's beautiful ear to ear smile kept his jaw hanging."Did you, draw this yourself?" He asked.

 

Joonmyeon stared at the picture frame Jongdae's holding. It's a sketch of Jongdae kissing him on the lips. It's their favorite couple picture. He diligently copied it into a sketch. It has a funny story behind it. It was taken when they were still on their seventh month of being together. They were walking around the park with Baekhyun. They bought some strawberry ice-cream and sat on the bench. Joonmyeon was cheerly enjoying his ice cream when Jongdae called him. He consequently looked dumbly at him, unaware of Jongdae waiting lips. His boyfriend kissed him, a hand on his nape, didn't gave him a chance to pull away, making them kiss lightly for longer than a minute with Baekhyun naggingly taking pictures of them like a frustrate photographer shouting." Great pose! one more! umm Joonmyeon, could you close your eyes even Just a little? Show some fluffy emotion? You look dead." They stayed like that with people eyeballing them. Aftermath was, Joonmyeon hysterically scolded them both because how publicly they did it and there my ice cream just melted!

 

They laughed, remembering the same memory the sketch holds.

 

"I-Yes.. i drew it. I used to draw sketches when I was eight and stopped when i was fifteen because, I suddenly don't have anything in mind to draw. Last month, I started drawing again when I saw that photo of us. Then I decided to do it seriously, planning to give it to you so you can somehow place it on you're nightstand or somewhere,"

 

Joonmyeon didn't mentioned how many bound papers he practiced on, ripping when he wasn't satisfied, a lot of drafts scattered in his room  that his mother scolded him when she came in. He wanted to make it look almost the same as the photo. Baekhyun kept saying "You're too perfectionist about everything Joonmyeon." He whined, saying he just wanted to make it look--yeah, perfect.When he finally finished it, he placed it on a frame but still, he worries Jongdae might not like it.

 

Jongdae's laced their fingers in an innocent interlock. Gripping it tightly, bringing it to his lips to briefly kiss Joonmyeon's milky hand."You have very  talented hands Joonmyeon. I'm starting to believe what the people around we're saying. I am lucky to have you." Jongdae said with a smirk.

 

"Oh? So you didn't believe them at first." Joonmyeon pulls his hand, scoots away pouting. Jongdae sprawled on his bed, log rolling and laughing like a hyena.

 

Joonmyeon shrug his eyes. Jongdae sat up, insisting on embracing him."I know I'm lucky." He said, pinching Joonmyeon's cheeks.

 

They laugh together, lowering their voices afraid to get caught by the middle-agers. Jongdae's laughter halted, making Joonmyeon stop too.

 

"There's this thing that I've been wanting to give you."

 

Joonmyeon looks up at Jongdae's smiling eyes."What? but- its you're birthday. I'm suppose to be the only one giving."

 

Jongdae waves his index finger at Joonmyeon."Not on my birthday." He said, walking to his study table and picking his old cam recorder. Joonmyeon watched Jongdae approach him, he noticed how he couldn't maintain eye to eye contact.

 

He's nervous?

 

"I want to ask you to close your eyes, but then I'd sound too cheesy." He chuckled. Jongdae was never a fan of corny gestures but sometimes end up doing so in his own style. Jongdae pressed the power on and handed it over to Joonmyeon."Watch the video."

 

Still cannot figure out his boyfriend, Joonmyeon took the cam with a vague look on his face and complied. He sat there, goggling at the video. It was him and Jongdae playing cards. He was winning and Jongdae was cheating, beating him in the end. He was indeed lost in the video because he was laughing at their bickering. Him accusing Jongdae of cheating and Jongdae defending himself like a lawyer waving his hand saying he doesn't have any concrete evidence that he cheated.

 

In the middle of the clip, Joonmyeon felt a ticklish small cold mental below his collar bone with a feather light lace being locked behind him by Jongdae's fumbling fingers. He stopped watching the video and looks down,

 

"J-Jongdae!" He exclaimed looking at it and back to Jongdae.

 

Jongdae looks at him, adjusting the necklace around before the pendant."It looks perfect on you than on me." Jongdae smiled, looking at him wholly with a glint of adoration in his eyes, missing Joonmyeon's big frown.

 

"But- Jongdae, this is yours. This is important. You're grandmother gave this to you. You should be the one wearing it."Joonmyeon raised both of his arms, trying to unlock the ends behind when Jongdae stops him.

 

"Return that and i'll return the gifts you just gave me."

 

Joonmyeon didn't have to think it over,"Okey then." He continued on removing it with Jongdae laughing at his reply. Jongdae held his hands together and looked at him straight into his brown eyes.

 

"My Grandfather gave that necklace to my Grandmother on their first year anniversary. Before my grandmother died, I was ten then, She passed the necklace to me-"

 

"Which is why I don't understand why you're giving it to me." Joonmyeon perplexedly states. He heard the story before when he asked Jongdae about the necklace he daily wears.

 

"This is a special necklace, and i want you to keep it."

 

"But,"

 

"It's my birthday wish, so you can't say no. Always wear that and never remove it. Promise me, Joonmyeon."Jongdae adds, emotionally using his birthday to make him do what he wants. Being tricked again, Joonmyeon nods at him in submission.

 

"Okey, I promise." He said, fondly playing with the pendant with his fingers.

 

Joonmyeon sat closer, thinking what a big coincidence how Jongdae's grandparents have the same initial J's just like them. He held the pendant on his palm, examining it.

 

It's a capital J, in an elegant font. It has small tidbits of diamonds that glitters against any light. It's fine golden white lace looks too fragile that he kept a fair warning alert to never let it break. He felt special, somewhat reliable that Jongdae entrusted something valuable to him for safe keeping.

 

"My grandmother said, that the pendant shines the brightest when the one wearing it is at his happiest." Joonmyeon thought his lover was trying to give him some pick-up line but when he saw how serious he looked, he paid more attention."And i noticed, it always twinkles beautifully when I'm with you." Jongdae said, his husky brilliant voice sounds faint, as if trying not to sound too loud. Joonmyeon let the pendant sag, his eyes darted on Jongdae. His lips spread into a lovely smile that Jongdae hid his face in his palms, groaningly.

 

"Oh jesus I sounded so fluffy." Jongdae wails, frantically thumping his feet on the floor."Ahhhh, the things that you compel me to say and do Joonmyeon." He grunted, theatrically blaming the laughing Joonmyeon.

 

Jongdae stopped with his childish tantrums and stares at Joonmyeon. His earlier shy eyes now looks serious and deep.

 

"five months, and fully decided to give my necklace to you. I was only waiting for the right moment." Jongdae smiles, clambering on Joonmyeon and laying both of them on his bed with his angelic boyfriend listening beneath."But recently I realized, that every moment I spend with you is, always that right moment."

 

Joonmyeon, if he could only smile a lot wider than his mortal lips and cheeks are able to, he will smile like an idiot for, forever. Jongdae's words have and will always make his heart beat crazily, never wanting to slow down. His feelings for him, it was getting difficult to measure up because Jongdae voluminously occupies his everything.

 

"I love it when I'm the reason why you're blushing." Jongdae comments. Caressing Joonmyeon's scarlet cheeks with his flexed forefinger, kissing it.
 
 
 

 

 

"You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around. You make me crazier, crazier. Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes. You make me crazier, crazier." 
 

                                       

 

                                                                     _T.S
 
 

 

Joonmyeon palmed Jongdae's face. Looking at everything he loves. Those thick brows that wiggles teasingly. Jongdae's dark irises in those eyelids that frames his troublemaker eyes, his long lashes that flutters in slow mo, Jongdae's cute nose, his sharp prominent jaw and cheekbones and that smile that makes him more than alive.

 

"I love you Jongdae." The only words that he could see prodding his heart and mind at the very moment.

 

Jongdae hovered on top of him, lips only a kiss away.

 

"I know." Jongdae laughed with his notorious smug across his face. Joonmyeon swatted Jongdae's arms after letting out a frustrated sigh. This is one of the things he finds so irritating about his boyfriend. Jongdae isn't serious when he is.

 

"You didn't have to give me any gifts Joonmyeon. You, loving me back. It's more than enough."

 

They kissed Perfunctorily. Nibbling on each other's lips, forgetting the time or place they are in. Joonmyeon wraps his legs around Jongdae's waist, tilting his head angling it perfectly for Jongdae. His hands that were lightly place on Jongdae's shoulder, travels up threading his fingers into Jongdae's tresses. He heard him while planting soft kisses on Joonmyeon's lips.

 

Joonmyeon pushed himself up, rolling on top of Jongdae as his J necklace silently dangled down, breaking their kiss with the sound of their lips sloping away from each other. Jongdae looks astounded, touching the corners of Joonmyeon's lips and smiling.

 

Joonmyeon tugged his lover's collars, pulling him up and making them sit on the bed with Joonmyeon's legs still entangled securely around Jongdae.

 

Joonmyeon initiated this time, he placed both of his hands on either side of Jongdae's face, laboriously lip locking Jongdae's lower lip in between his lips while sweeping his boyfriend's cheekbone with his thumb. Jongdae tilts his chin upward, running the tip of his tongue slowly across his lower lip and Joonmyeon did the same. He slide the tip of his tongue at the side Jongdae's lower lip and it ignited something inside themselves. Jongdae darted his tongue inside, moved it against the tip of Joonmyeon's tongue and their light movements escalated headily, and slacking after a few moments. They softly grip each others locks and grinding their bodies against each other too much until they  heard their own loud needy moans reverberating around the room.

 

Joonmyeon feels like burning. He wanted to take his shirt off but ended up unconsciously slipping his right hand behind his lover. His curling fingers were inside Jongdae's shirt, hand teasingly traveling upward, feeling the expanse of Jongdae's soft back that also felt feverish like his. Jongdae mewled in front of him, deeping their shared kiss. Before Joonmyeon can stop his hand, he was already trying to strip off Jongdae's shirt.

 

"Joon-myeon.." Jongdae pants, breaking away and grabbing Joonmyeon's sneaking hand."Please don't tell me this is one of my gifts." He asked skeptically getting his breathing even.

 

"Do you want it?" Joonmyeon purred, gulping when he oddly realized how dry his throat had gotten. He bit Jongdae's upper lip, Amorously showing his interests, grinding his front against Jongdae and working his charms to seduce his boy. He can feel him backing away.

 

"No. We're not doing this.. yet." Jongdae coaxed, going down, kissing Joonmyeon's neck, giving light kisses over his boyfriend's collar bone, slipping his hands under Joonmyeon's shirt but only to caressed his sides. Randomly tapping his fingers, feel more of Joonmyeon's heated skin but not too bold.

 

"Then when?" Joonmyeon impatiently said in a whimper."What are you so afraid of? you're not gonna get me pregnant Jongdae." He grumbled. He's not a statue. He was reaching the point where he no longer wants simple cuddling. He wants more of Jongdae.

 

It stops Jongdae from doing what he was doing. He pulled his face up and lock eyes with Joonmyeon."And Imagine If can, I'd love to get you pregnant every year." Jongdae giggled, propping his arm and leaning back. He's not serious again.

 

"Jongdae." Joonmyeon glared.

 

Jongdae stops giggling and wrinkled his nose, scratched his neck and leaning close to his peeved boyfriend."I know where this is coming from. I told you to ignore Baekhyun. He's pressuring you into doing it knowing we're almost two years together and no paranormal activities ever happened." He said."Yet."

 

"He's not pressuring me Jongdae, why can't we just do it?"

 

"Why are you rushing things when you're not even ready yet?"

 

"Who told you i wasn't?!"

 

Jongdae immediately fumbled with Joonmyeon's belt he couldn't believe his lover managed to snatch it out in a snap. Jongdae swiftly unfasten the button of his pants and pulled the zipper down, shocking Joonmyeon who pushed Jongdae away in retaliation.

 

"I told you. You're not ready."

 

"You shocked me! Who wouldn't when you're so serious and quick like you're deactivating a detonator!" Joonmyeon yelps, calming his fidgeting shoulders."So you're saying that I'm not ready while you are? Are you sure you haven't experience it once or you were lying all this time?" Because Jongdae always sounded so sure of everything and knows a lot of things.

 

"I wasn't lying. And trust me, I've been waiting and been prepared to do it with you for a very long time." Jongdae laid back on his bed with his arm draped over his eyes.

 

"Tell me when.."

 

Jongdae yawned loudly."On your birthday."

 

"Jongdae, that's next year." He made a face.

 

"Gives you more time."

 

Joonmyeon crossed his arms over his chest, Annoyed at Jongdae, until he thought of something."Fine, next year. You're not allowed to touch and kiss me till next year." He removed himself from Jongdae and climbed out, picking his belt to wear it back.

 

"What?!" Jongdae jolted up." That's not fair!" He scooted at the edge of the bed.

 

"Oh now you're talking about fairness? You get what you want and I don't. It's you who's being unfair." He snorted.
 
 
Jongdae grabbed a firm hold of him and made him sit on Jongdae's lap, arms embracing his middle and whiningly mumbling a,"Joooonnmyyeeon.." But Joonmyeon didn't budge.

 

"Okey fine, we'll do it when-"

 

"Joonmyeon?"

 

Loud slamming knocks made them lazily turn at the door."Jongdae, I know it's you're birthday but you're not allowed to my brother." Siwon said, his deep voice telling them to better come out before he walks in on them.

 

"When you're brother's married. That's when we'll do it." Jongdae snickered, looking at the breaking door," You're brother is such a er." He gauntly whined and let out some helpless noises at Joonmyeon.

 

"Joonmyeon?"

 

"Ye-yeah Hyung! " Joonmyeon said, instead of stepping out of the room, he turned to kiss  Jongdae's lips, hopping down below Jongdae's jaw where he saw a mole. He assertively kissed it and on it, feeling Jongdae tensing when he restlessly swipes his tongue on the area while Jongdae's nape. He stopped when he finally saw a reddening blotches. He smiled at the marks he made, one over Jongdae's collar bone and one below his jaw at the juncture of his neck.

 

Jongdae reached for it, giving it a careful ."Is this you're primary goal every time we kiss privately?" He asked, He noticed for the past months they've started kissing a little further, Joonmyeon would always leave purple marks on those particular spot as if wanting to make his love marks darker than his moles.

 

Joonmyeon nods, slowly leaving Jongdae and starts fixing his self fast. Jongdae got up, grabbing Joonmyeon's hand when he was about to leave. He pulls him back to him, he reached his fingers down on Joonmyeon's front and slowly dragged the zipper up with a teasing smile. He captured his lips again, Lacing his arms around Joonmyeon's slim waist and lifting him an inch higher off the ground.

 

"I'll walk you home." Jongdae whispered, slipping his tongue in a hurry and tasting his boyfriend's sweet mouth thanks to the cake he baked for him. They kissed some more, never minding Siwon's uproars.

 

They pulled away, Joonmyeon's feet meeting the floor yet their arms still kept tangled around each other. They looked at each other before kissing for the last time, lightly this time.

 

Their twin hearts beating a lovely rhythm,

 

and the pendant gleaming ever so enchantingly between their pressed chest.  
 
 
 
 
 
 

                               

 

                                  •••
 
 
 

 

"What are you doing?!"
 
 
 
 

 

Kris backs further away, shaken by Joonmyeon's rare outburst. His boyfriend struck him a piercing glare that flinched his insides in a brief moment. Kris sighed, holding Joonmyeon's tensed shoulders to calm his boyfriend.

 

"You said, someone important gave that necklace to you right?"

 

Joonmyeon slowly nods.

 

"Asked you to never removed it. You promised you wouldn't."

 

"But Yifan-"

 

Kris held his Hand up cutting Joonmyeon mid-sentence.

 

Kris slides his hand along Joonmyeon's slim arm down to his right hand. He draw it up and smiled at the silver bracelet he gave to Joonmyeon during their last trip to Europe.

 

"Same as the way you promised to never removed this bracelet I gave you." He kissed Joonmyeon's hand, holding it up."I will be mad if you remove this. And i'm sure that person who gave that necklace to you will also feel bad."

 

Joonmyeon steps back, eyes shaking. His trembling fingers protectively held the pendant close. Kris didn't removed it like what he wanted him to and everything just reminded him of that promised he made to Jongdae.

 

Kris gapingly watched his boyfriend leave his comfort room. He followed him, fretted finding his boyfriend sitting at the corner of his wide bed, hands covering his face and shoulders shrugging.

 

"Babe?" Kris exclaimed in worry, dreaded hearing Joonmyeon's sniffles.

 

Joonmyeon sobs in his quivering palms, shaking his head and hemming in between. He felt Kris kneeling in front of him softly asking him what's wrong.

 

"N-nothing." Joonmyeon croaks. How could he tell him it's from Jongdae and it is hard for himself to removed it. His arduous attempts, Numerous of times in the past, but a big part of his being was always on guard stopping him from doing it. He couldn't bring himself to break his promise even if Jongdae broke many of his.

 

"You're crying and now you're telling me it's nothing." Kris grunted in disbelief. Still, Joonmyeon refused to talk and kept telling him it's nothing.

 

Kris sighed, giving up. He knows Joonmyeon, he will tell him once his ready. Kris kneeled straight in front of Joonmyeon, uncovering his face by removing his hands. He smiled bitterly seeing Joonmyeon's puffy eyes. He wiped them dry, brushing Joonmyeon moistened cheeks and planted kisses on them.

 

Kris slowly pushed them down, climbing on top of his boyfriend and converting his small kisses into deeper ones, opening Joonmyeon's closed lips with his hand traveling south and,

 

"Yifan, stop please."

 

Joonmyeon broke their Heating kiss by looking away and pushing him slowly. Kris's face puckered in dismay. He went back on his slouching-kneeling position on the floor in between Joonmyeon spread legs.

 

Joonmyeon kept his head down, fingers fiddling together, eyes producing bitter tears."I'm sorry Kris but, i can't do this right now." He couldn't look into Kris's brown eyes.

 

He felt Kris's palms moving in comforting circles in either side of his thighs."What's the matter babe? Tell me."

 

Joonmyeon wanted to follow Luhan and Baekhyun's idea. Be with Kris, sleep with him in any way possible, hope he could somehow forget. But how can he? When one memory can destroy his logical mind, one memory can take him down back in that lonely road he traveled alone when the boy he loved left him. He couldn't. His heart was dominantly rejecting the idea and he wasn't ready to pop that big information about his ex to Kris. He's afraid of what might happen afterwards.

 

"I'm tired Kris, I'm sorry I can't do this." He cried, scooted away but Kris moved with him, hands pulling his head up for their eyes to meet."I'm tired." He parrots.

 

Physically, emotionally. I'm exhausted.

 

Kris's eyes looked at him with slight disappointment but easily disappeared. Joonmyeon's chest tightened in regret for rejecting him. He never rejected Kris in these kinds of situations before,"I'm sorry Kris." He blinked, moistening his drying lips.

 

Kris did the unexpected. He smiled at Joonmyeon, kissed his left thigh tenderly and glanced up to him again.

 

"How long have we been dating?"

 

"W-what?"

 

"I said, how long have we been dating?"

 

Joonmyeon inhaled for a moment."Two years,"

 

".. and counting." Kris added, straightening his back and moving up to be closer to Joonmyeon, still wearing his sincere smile."Two years and you've been my very thoughtful, kind, worriful and generous beautiful boyfriend. You never turned me down, always meeting any of my needs," He said, making Joonmyeon feel more guilty.

 

".. and it wouldn't kill me if you wanted a time off. Joonmyeon, I would never push you to do something you're not willing to do. Please, always bear that in mind." Kris gave Joonmyeon a quick peck.

 

"But-" Joonmyeon glides his stares down at Kris's flexed lower body and flickered seeing his y boyfriend with a hard on, he can tell its aching.

 

Kris guessed what his sulking boyfriend was looking at."I'm a big guy. I can handle this." Kris covered his aroused buddy with the dangling bed sheet at the corner of the bed and glared at Joonmyeon like he's being molested.

 

Joonmyeon half-smiled, hugging his lover back when Kris gestured him to come close. He's Happy Kris can still be understanding despite his being secretive. Kris pulled them up, drag themselves back to the showers and kept his promise of no intimate contact.

 

They laid in bed after their warm shower and drying themselves. Kris quitely cuddled Joonmyeon close, kissing his hand. Ace, their alcapa*child* was snuggling in between them.

 

After a few minutes of silence, Joonmyeon couldn't take it anymore.

 

"Yifan?"

 

"Babe?"

 

"Yifan, it's december. Will you please put some clothes on? You'll get cold and I can't sleep when there's something hard poking down my waist." He weakly requested, causing Kris to shake in loud laughter.

 

"Thought you might change your mind." Kris rose up on his heel and walked bare footed towards his dresser and grabbed his boxer and shuffled into his shirt. He went back to Joonmyeon's side and held him back.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

Kris chuckled, kissed Joonmyeon's forehead and told him its nothing, they should go back to sleep and a sweet I love you.

 

Kris fell solemnly asleep after their few simple kisses.

 

Joonmyeon stayed awake though, his silent tears steams across his flushed cheeks, he snuggled proximately to Kris and Ace, letting his boyfriend's firm arms and Ace's soft fluffy fur keep him from falling back into those memories again.  
 
 

 

"But I remember those simple things, I remember 'til I cry But the one thing I wish I'd forget The memory I wanna forget is goodbye."
 

                                               

 

                                                                 _ M.C
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

***

 

Oh god I think this is my longest update so far. :)) well, I hope you'll had fun reading hahaha. I'm sorry if this chap is all suchen/krisho. Xiuhan will feature next chap and probably with baekyeol and the main agrhhhhhh..

 

a Lot hates Chen here and wanting krisho.. ^^^ owww and sorry for misspelling Xiumin's name last chap hahah

 

guys, if anyone of you is a big fan of inked under my skin suchen fic, and have read the latest update already, all I want to say is,  

 

if you see closely, there are some scenes that actually matched mine. Well not entirely but like, it's Jongdae's bday, they kissed against the wall etc and the necklace, but the diff is, Chen gave his to suho in My fic.

 

I already had the suchen flashback drafted. (since i feel giggly writing it first. haha)  I made it before the krisho and I finished writing it before inked under my skin was updated. when I saw some matched ideas I told myself: what?(0__0) it might not be a big of a deal to you guys but it is to me. even so, I kept everything same and didn't changed any because i worked hard making this.

 

I'm saying this bec. I don't want you guys to think that I'm copying someone else's work  in any tiny bit way. So i prefer to say this myself rather than see messages that has words of me copying someone's else's . I'm not and I'm honest about this.  And, the author of inked under my skin is hella talented, im her fan and I envy her writing style. T_T that's all!!

 

Hope you leave comments guys!! and hey! thank you so much to those two who gave me up votes! And my constant commenters, muaaahh hope to see your names with your thoughts again^^ sweeeet!

 

guys! Let me know your thoughts!! what do u think of suchen's past? Pretty please?^^.

 

D&M,  

 

k.