D&M 15

Dreams and Memories

 

 

 


"Cause i'm crazy, crazy for you can't you see?"

 

 

 

 

 

 


Winter snow torrentially pours from above the evening sky as Luhan parks his Lamborghini Murcielago outside his apartment.

 


"ing winter." Luhan mumbles under his breathe, turning the rumbling engine off. He hates winter, always have always will.

 


He steps out of his luxurious vehicle and prances around to the back of his trunk. It was awfully cold, his teeth threatening to chatter, body shivering under the thin layers of Xiumin's shirt and coat. But no matter how he hates winter and being out in the cold, the sight of shopping bags b with designer items all crammed in the limited space of his trunk somehow tunes Luhan's boiling mood to calming levels. With a giddy bounce on his heels he lumbers to his shared apartment, chest full of things he purchased from the neighboring shopping lines of Gangnam in a speed of lighting and swipes of his credit cards.

 


Maybe he shouldn't have let his impulsiveness got in the way when he shopped, he wouldn't be sputtering profanities by the time he reaches the door at every sight of items that had drop off because Luhan's lean arms could only carry much. He hurriedly punches the combinations he memorized by heart. By the time he made it inside their home, the entire apartment was empty of any of his friends and void of any light. He remembered Joonmyeon will be staying at Kris's villa, by his and Baekhyun's advise. Then i'll only be him ending up alone in their claimed home with Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun. That pompous dickwad Luhan wishes dead. What could be far more annoying than being stuck under one roof with Baekhyun? Nothing. Which makes him feel angered more than the usual.

 

He switched the lights on after toeing his shoes off, waddles his way to the end of the hall with a quirk of giddiness in his steps. After wandering around, he realized that the isn't home to his absolute relief. Knowing Baekhyun, the brunette male is probably with his abnormally giraffe like boyfriend Chanyeol, having at the latter's apartment again and most possibly won't be back till tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow, or maybe never.

 


Actually, Luhan genuinely wished to never get a glimpse of even Baekhyun's shadow inside their shared damn apartment. Just the thoughts of living another day with a treacherous, not to mention conceited, deceitful person like Baekhyun is making him fume. He so much as wants to kick Baekhyun out of their apartment. To hell with Joonmyeon who'll surely throw a fit of sermons at him. He doesn't give a anymore, not after everything he witnessed back at Yixing's place.

 


Ten minutes. He spent ten useless minutes thinking of ways to chase Baekhyun out of their lives as he dumps all the paper bags on his bed. He groans, realizing how thinking of Baekhyun does nothing but to make him feel like burning every damn things Baekhyun owns in their space. His shoes, his girly eyeliners, his clothes, his o magazine Baekhyun doesn't have any decency in his body to even hide it inside his room away from any unannounced visitors. That idiot. At least Luhan's mannerly enough to tidy up and store away his pleasure toys in his treasures chest under his bed. And not that the idea of shredding Baekhyun's belongings to dust isn't promising enough, but just envisioning Baekhyun crippling on his knees with broken fat tears streaming along his cheeks makes Luhan chuckle proudly at himself. The image is gonna make every evil plans put to action, worth it. All the effort Luhan can tell. But he'll deal with him later. He has better thoughts to joggle, like which pair of clothing he should wear out of a dozens of designer outfits he bought in Myeongdong because if he really wasn't just hearing things earlier, he'll be driving to 'The Kim's' filming location at exactly three twenty five pm tomorrow to pick his mate up because oh my God.

 


He scored a date with Xiumin.


And they'll have plenty of after.

 

Mind blowing ones.

 


"," he says dreamily, voice quivering in every bit of excitement in every fiber of his being. His heart punching over his ribcage he could feel it throb, and Luhan's grinning alone like a fool at the foot of his bed with thoughts of two milky legs spread apart below him, an innocent face drenched in sweat, a voice hoarsely calling his name in dire desperation and lust and God a picture of Xiumin inside his head, bending over the bed is crushing through Luhan's sanity like a fierce tsunami and Luhan, Luhan's getting arouse just by thinking about it.

 


"No.. no ..no." he swats his own hand that was subconsciously on it's way pass his waistband down into his boxers, slim fingers instinctually wanting to wrapped around his hardening manhood to relieve his growing frustrations, making him painfully whimper.

 


If there's anyone who'll ease him from his ual needs, it's gonna be Xiumin and Xiumin only, so Luhan stares hopelessly down his own hard lonely ,"Brave yourself there buddy." he slips his hand out after giving his a consoling pep talk. He heaves out a disgruntled sigh as he visualize a Xiumin again. It wasn't that hard to picture the male all bare. He had already seen the latter all skin without any tiny coverings, just made things far more tormenting for Luhan damn it.  

 


Deciding to cool himself now before he jerks himself off, he rid himself of all of his clothing and steps inside his comfort room. He sneers admirably at his own toned reflection in front of his full sized mirror, flexing his biceps and smirking ily at himself of how he's so damn gorgeous even to his  own eyes. He couldn't remember the last time he worked out, but he's glad he seem to have stayed in shape so far. Good, because he needs to be in his perfect state, perfect stamina if he's gonna go down to bed with Xiumin all night. 

 

 

Xiumin's ness, his perky and his pinkish tongue crawls to Luhan's like snakes, making him wobble like jelly. He had never wanted anyone this desperately before. It was weird for someone who usually get to bed anyone he'd like. And by anyone it meant every single human Luhan ever had an interest on. He smiles almost creepily as he walks inside the shower. Soon enough he'll have Xiumin too. He might be a hard to get type but Luhan loves any form of challenge anyway.  

 


He cackles evilly by himself, nearly knocking his head against the shower head after twiddling with the facet on."!" he writhes,  shills in a overly dramatic death cries because damn the gushing cold evening water hits his warming skin effectively setting his manhood off rock.

 


He took a quick warm shower. Dressed himself in a plaid white shirt and pajama bottom after. With a towel rubbing his honey locks dry, he goes toward his bed and went through the collections of clothes he bought. One by one he went to his full sized mirror, choosing which would make him more hot, deliciously handsome and definitely manly in every fold.

 


"Too bright." he groans, throwing an Armani shirt.

 


"Too boring." he drops the Paul smith's floral printed shirt and picked the fendi's Bug print shirt and distressed jeans, pressing the two article together to see if they match. His fair face crunches up disapprovingly, growling as he flips the clothes away in miffed. He looked like a freaking who's about to attend someone kid's christening. He needs to look decent but not too plain as Joonmyeon, y but not like Baekhyun who wears overly revealing clothes that shows his s. He still has a tinge of propriety left in him thank you.

 

And just when he's about to rip each clothes he bought, a gray double ed Lamb wool winter coat caught his attention. He plunk it up from one of the bags then eyes the clothes contemplatively. In the pile of brand new men's wear he pulled a white collar shirt and lined the two up in front of the mirror.

 

He grinned.

 

"Xiumin. Prepare yourself to be thoroughly ed over ." he declares smugly at his reflection. The two pair of articles pretty much matches each other. Luhan knows he has a long unblemished neck that models would have to die for to have, and that precious asset of his would be revealed to everyone with the woolen jacket V neckline. His exceptionally handsome face will do the rest of the magic for him. Easy. He scribbles on his spot and pulls a skinny jeans. His lips curled up once he tried all of it on. Xiumin's gonna just by seeing him tomorrow he's absolutely positive that the latter might actually suggest to skip dinner and just have in his apartment. Or in his car. That would be really really nice.

 

Satisfied, he prepared the clothes he'll be wearing the next day. He picked one out of many shoe wear he owns. A pair of sneakers that'll complete his casual outdoor wear. From perfume down to his collection of watches, he diligently prepared everything with a hum of jittery smiles.

 


It was funny. He can't seem to get over the fact that he'll actually be spending an entire day with Xiumin. After all his aggressive pulling attempts the latter finally said yes. A date wasn't really his intention to have with the young director, but he'll grab any possible chance he could get to finally have his way with Xiumin.


We'll get there.

 

He wasn't the patient type, every living human who knows Luhan is familiar with his ways, but if being patient will help him out then he'll be willing to be one.

 

He shuffles to his study table. With fast taps of his fingers he searches for a classy and elegant restaurant on google all the while keeping in mind that he needs to woo Xiumin. Make him feel special of some sort. But then again, the young director was the very first male he ever asked out on a date, that alone made the latter far more special.  

 

After nailing down the restaurant, the next would will be, what comes after dinner? Luhan taps on the mouse in thought, puffing his cheeks before shutting straight up on his swivel chair when an idea occurred to him. He fiddles with some keys.

 

Bar, club, hotel. Flowers. Chocolates? Does he even like chocolates?

 

Of course. He needs Champagne, wine, liquor, any available alcoholic drink there is to intoxicate Xiumin that'll make it easier for Luhan to coax the male into his bed with him at the end of their date. He giggles like a retarded deer at the thought. Drug crosses his mind but then immediately dismisses the idea, clicking the closed icon of a webpage of a drug Levitra, though by how the Researchers certifies the drug as, 'the all nighters' really was tempting Luhan's better judgement but naaa. He maybe desperate to get laid but he's not that desperate, he would never drug Xiumin into having twelve hours of nonstop with him. It's just so ..wrong.

 

So wrong on their first night, he suppose. Hey, Luhan's still one of the purest gentleman walking alive. He'll go easy on him on their first night.

 

He made a mental note to approach the idea of sneakily pouring a stamina booster on Xiumin's drink again maybe after three days. He doesn't want to exhaust the latter too much on their first night together. He doesn't want to come out as someone aggressive, too aggressive.

 

After an hour of searching through the web and earnestly planning places where he could take his mate around, his fingers mindlessly taps letters that forms a sentence of,"How to make someone be completely into you." he pressed the search button. Before the page started loading, Luhan clicked the cancel button and begun retyping his entry.

 

He doesn't want Xiumin to be just into him on their first day alone together. He wants him to be crazy all over him. Crazy in every meaning of the word. He want's Xiumin to immensely be needy of him, beg for him that all he'll ever want to do is to kiss Luhan hard, deep and do more than the usual skinship. He wants the young director to seek him everyday, be absolutely insane for him enough to have the latter on his lap shoving his tongue down Luhan's esophagus. The mental images were too freaking hot inside his mind that after rapping the keyboard, he came out with a simple query on google.

 

'How to make someone utterly, over the top, obsess with you.'

 

He leans back on his swivel chair,  shuffling his moving chair as his right hand scrolls down all the results."This is stupid." he yawns, finding some result quite similar to that of articles that could mostly be found on a women's magazine. Intended for those pitiful females struggling to keep a rocky relationship from completely shredding apart."Agh." he leaned back on the table, lazy eyes scans through worthless result page after page until a certain website of what looks like a page of witchcraft perks his interest.

 

The website was nothing but childlike halloween theme with  moon shaped icons. The twinkly stars adoring the wall of the said page is stinging Luhan's eyes. He blinks, couldn't believe he's actually sparing his precious time staring at the said page. Since when did he became this pathetic? scratching his head, he chewed on his lower lip, squinting his eyes at the words, it was hard to look at with all the horrible theme of the page and the complexities of it's layout. Whoever designed it obviously at it. And is that Daniel Radcliff's cropped face as the website's cursor image? The hell.

 


'Tea of Love'

 

"Tea of .. what?"

 

Luhan wanted to laugh so much. Who on earth would name such a tea. It's too greasy and allthose unicorn s. He felt a creepy shiver ran down his spine at the word love. Despite his grumbling critics, he thoughtlessly ran his orbs along the following text, mentally reading it. He suspects a fifteen year old who has an obsession over potions and witchcraft and everything that is Hogwarts might've created the crappy website.

 

He scrolls down to the next word.

 

'Tea of Passion'

 

"Passion .." the Chinese editor imploringly utters. Luhan likes how the word sounds. Passion could be link to anything, be it a dream, job, relationship,"." Passionate . He likes passionate .

 

An ungraceful stretch out grin forms across his fairy like features, creepy chuckle rumbling at the back of his throat. For someone who initially detested the page, Luhan found his own finger clicking on the words, shuffling on his sit rather excitedly as the page whisk into a red velvety page.

 

Do you like someone?

 

Was the first he saw on the empty page. Apart from the words in huge fonts, there was a Yes or No bar provided below. He deliberately pressed the yes button. Not a second passed another question came hovering on his screen.


Do you want that person to be chained to you for a lifetime?

 

Luhan clicked the yes button.

 


Do you want that person to look at you and only you?

 

Definitely.

 

Yes.

 

Do you want that person to be super duper attracted to you? Do you want that person to be attached to you like magnet? Worship the ground you walk on?

 

"Yes!" Luhan yells, his fingers gripping hard on the mouse and his beautiful face was all but glued to the screen, never mind the fact that he spent the last three minutes responding to his laptop like an elated audience.

 

Do you want that person to be completely in love with you?

 

Luhan's eating grin slowly twitch at the sudden question. Now he doesn't know much about love but what he's so certain about is that all he ever wants, since that day he met the innocent looking Xiumin sent down from the high heavens, is to have the male's body exclusively for himself. All for himself.

 

Yes.

 


The page shifted, navigating Luhan to another page that is far more induce vomiting for his style. It was all pink and feminine, overly glittery compared to the previous twinkly stars. Just what the did he got himself into?

 


'Tea of Passion, is a seven steps easy- to-make tea that could win the heart of that special someone you had your eyes on, but doesn't have enough confidence and above the average facial value, to have. Just follow the steps. Have fun!'

 


Luhan made a face. The person who invented such tea is pretty much mocking him. Luhan chuckles sarcastically as he glare sourly at it. He has confidence. He has a godly face that wouldn't be just classified as an "above the average facial value" darn it. It's just that, Xiumin have these walls as sturdy as the great wall of china, resisting Luhan in ways he doesn't ing understand why. Luhan's not that bad in bed if that's what Xiumin's been so reluctant about. He's far from bad, if how his previous one night stands limps their way out of his apartment with a sated smile, compliments Luhan for being the best they ever had with. He prided himself for being  phenomenal and a game changer to simply put it.  

 


Hell. Luhan doesn't even need a childish tea anyway. He's just.


I'm just curious is all.

 

He hums, eyes skims over the following steps below the page.

 

1. Among the stocks of laundry, pick one from your previously unwashed underwear. ( , lingerie, boxers, brief).

 

2. Boil a half full of water for thirty minutes.

 

3. Add a pinch of salt and sugar. Boil for another thirty minutes. Stir vigorously.

 

4. With your unwashed underwear, fold the said article thrice. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper in between folds. Then, stuff the folded clothe unto the boiling water. Boil for another thirty minutes. Do not stir.

 

5. Pour the tea of passion onto a containe. Cool it off for another thirty minutes. Do not shake.

 

6. Make sure that your object of passion drinks the tea within 24 hours. The tea will have it's desirable effect after three hours that'll last for a lifetime.

 


The last and most important step you should remember. (Or else i'll weaken the strength of the tea if unable to be done, worse the tea will have it's opposing results from the one initially intended.)

 

7. Comment below and share your words of thanks! (0,o)

 

Luhan's jaw slacken before shutting right back again for him to bite on his lips tightly close together, fighting the urge to snort but miserably failing. His face crinkles in creases that makes him look less godly and more human like, his erupting laugher booms through his room with his enormous mouth wide and ripping. He slams his hand on the table in his fit of laughs. He just read probably the most preposterous thing he ever read in his life.

 

"Seriously?" he croaks, a hand on his heaving chest calming his post laughter shivers."This is insane. What was i thinking?" he shakes his head disbelievingly. The page is nothing but a product of some teenager's harry potter addiction or some wizardly streak. He just wasted his time reading it when he could've just picked his phone and called Xiumin. Or jerk himself off.

 

Sighs.

 

Just when he was about to shut his computer off and forget all the absurd words he just came across,   his eyes catches a peculiar  section at the bottom part of the page. He narrowed his eyes that only widens with what he saw.

 

23,792 comments.

 

He chuckles to the point of crying,"No ing way." he's sure the commenters were those who find the whole idea stupid and just plain crazy. He gets back on the keys, smile growing that could be one of a psychopath. It would be a great honor to leave his fair share of cursing words and reprimanding  lines of 'Get a life you ing .' on the comment box.

 

If only he knew that the following comments will eat his brain out he would've be tossing away his valuable time on even reading the damn web.

 

Hermione101 says:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IT'S FREAKING REAL IM GONNA DIE I JUST CANT** be ryt back! Can't contain it tnx!

 

Kimbabbono69 says:

This is ing wicked thank you so much. Thank you so much tea of passion! And whoever made this thanks for sharing!

 

Luhan was left dumbfound. The ing tea of passion can't be real. For all he know these two commenters and the rest of the 2,790 were all the admin's friends, neighbors, relatives? People he/she cajoled to comment some affirmative words for it to actually seem legit."I mean, there isn't even a scientific basis for this!" he screams frustratedly."this is stupid, this is a joke." he mocks.

 

And in some magically twisted timing, his misbelieving words might've been too loud that the following words he reads made him gawk.


Arielkissoh says:

It's not a joke. I thought it was stupid at first then i tried it. Now i'm in a very satisfying relationship with my husband!

 


Pikaku238 says:

I had crush. I've been liking him since forever that my feelings for him came to a point that i can't stop myself anymore! So i sneak into the boys locker room and left the tea there. The next day he was all over me like seriously ing all over me!!!! It's magical and im cryin ryt now. Tea of passion you rock!

 

Luhan's eyes twitches.


Kimborayy says

LOL AT THE BELOW COMMENT! thanks btw!

 


Nikinatche says:

I find this ridiculous at first because really?? used underwear? The person i like might end up dead for drinking it rather than be obsess with me. I took the risk though. Hahaha and hallelujah! Peter, the guy i like, came up to me and proposed!!!! Can you believe that?!! thanks!

 


"No. I-i can't." Luhan said, his head becoming a little hazy with all these stupid words he's reading."But will Xiumin really be into me?"

 


Larahha796 says:

Oh yes!! MY OF A BOYFRIEND BECAME ONE HELL OF A GOD BECAUSE OF THIS TEA HE CAN'T TAKE HIS HANDS OFF ME AND WELL, IF ING AROUND 3 TIMES A DAY ISN'T PROOF THEN I DONT KNOW WAHT IS I'M HAVING THE BEST OF MY LIFE! hdchkaeiifhsjhciais!!

 


Luhan carefully tips his head back against the backrest of his chair, his face void of any color. His hand reaches for his mouth, seconds passed his shoulders starts convulsing, his hacking laugh begun reverberating around the closed room and Luhan's on the floor, flailing his limbs and guffawing to his hearts content.  He's done. He's so done with this crap. One commenter declared that the tea made some significant changes in her life. Luhan had to stop reading because the girl just made a whole page of word vomit. Another one became too emotional and dramatic that Luhan felt like he just read a dream come true fanfiction. He should've just gave the past thirty minutes of his time to something that made more sense, between marathon or plotting Baekhyun's death and calling people for his funeral.

 


Cheeks pressed on his burgundy carpet, Luhan's laughers quietens, sanity slowly creeping back to his consciousness. Not too far from where he's thrown on the floor, he stares at a room with it's door swung open. Beyond the boxers of shoes in the corner a little to the right, he sees his laundry basket spilling of unwashed clothes.

 

A tiny dangerous tug at the corner of his lips formed a wistful smile."Perhaps ..?"


Add: The underwear should preferably be the owner's favorite pair. Have fun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Baekhyun hears his own thumping heart poundering louder as he tilts forward, his petite body free falling onto the warmth of the taller male's chest who's been standing flushed in front of him for the past three minutes. His arms gingerly hooking around the latter's neck with the edges of his lips curling to a dearly smile when two lanky arms crawls affectionately around his lithe waist, gathering Baekhyun's weight up all together for the main purpose of brushing their lips together.

 

 


Their lips nests, tongues dancing beneath one another, fingers caressing over cooled patch of skin emitting the only tender warmth there is in the middle of a parking lot at early eight in a snowy morning. The sounds of their low contented sighs slipping pass their joined lips as they pull back from each other.

 


"Go inside." Chanyeol mumbles below Baekhyun's ear where he's sure it tickles, causing the smaller male to squirm for Chanyeol's slightly warm puffs of breathes rousing the tiniest strands of hair at the back of his head."I'll pick you up off work later." Chanyeol said behind his goofy grin, pulling back more so he could stare at Baekhyun's sniggering form dusting him off when he tries to drop smaller kisses along the side of Baekhyun's neck. It always soften Chanyeol's heart at sight of that outstretch merry smile across Baekhyun's face, mentally swearing to make it his life long mission to keep his soon to be spouse smiling like that every day if not every second.

 

"I'll see you later." he whispers his promise through half closed eyelids.

 


The wide happy smile that Chanyeol loves seeing carefully slackens, the tip of his fiancee's lips took a downturned curve with a heavy sigh showing his obvious dismay, head shaking deploringly at Chanyeol.

 

"Can we skip work today? i wanna be with you more." Baekhyun eyes were pleading, his little fingers clutching on the collars of Chanyeol's jacket making it unbearable for the taller male to say no to him. Chanyeol's inhales heavily before exhaling with a tight sensation circling around his throat from watching his now fiancee pouting petulantly at him. He stretches his arms apart, coaxing his lover into his arms with Baekhyun plunging back inside his embrace without much second thoughts.  

 


Baekhyun sinks himself deeper into the thick woolen layer's of Chanyeol's winter jacket as naturally as breathing. Tucking his head under Chanyeol's chin with his nose and lips nuzzling at an area of his lover's chest close to the taller male's heart, where it's the warmest.

 


Chanyeol chuckles despite himself, his deep baritone voice loafing above winter air in frosty puffs. Baekhyun whines under Chanyeol's layer of garments, lacing his arms together around the taller male's waist back again with Chanyeol shrouding him with his big cotton winter jacket, squeezing him inside his arms and swaying them a little with an audible hum of a warm christmas song.

 


Baekhyun is natural when it comes to showing his affections, he's the type who wouldn't be timid about what he want's and how he want's it. It amuses Chanyeol that Baekhyun became more affectionately sweet and loving of a lover after saying yes to his wedding proposal."I know, but i need to go to work and so do you. Besides," Chanyeol tilts Baekhyun's chin who looked equally unwilling to leave the warm confinements at the crevice of his neck still, he managed to persuade his lover to stare at him. He dipped his head down, meaning to focus on those pair of pleading doe eyes only if it weren't for the smeared minuscule of moist at the corner of Baekhyun's curved lips that inevitably catches his interest, taunting him to fix all his attention on Baekhyun's lips that he mostly spent kissing 97% of the time they're together since last night. Before he even get to say a word, he captures Baekhyun's flushed lips between his own, lying their lips against each other for a very short second before pulling away almost hesitantly,"Don't you think your body needs a little rest?" he smiles knowingly, loving the post kiss dazed look on his lover's face turning to be one of a flustered smile.

 


"Shhh!" Baekhyun hushed, face reddening up to the tip of his ears, a shy smile breaking across his face. Chanyeol rolled his eyes for a moment before the smallest of a sticky liquid smudges at the edge of Baekhyun's lips gets away with his concentration again. He pulls a still flaming looking Baekhyun towards him and pressed their lips, shakily at the second taste of Baekhyun's strawberry flavored lip balm heedless to Baekhyun's squeals out of his pure surprise but didn't put off a fight when Chanyeol his lips in insatiable need, tongue mopping clean the filmy moist lip balm off his lips, on it, making him shudder not due to coldness but to the heat that Chanyeol kindles inside of him.

 


They kissed the same way they did the other night when they came stumbling into Chanyeol's apartment with hasty hands eagerly pulling off garments till they laid both on Chanyeol's bed. Baekhyun couldn't stopped saying i love you's as they made love from when Chanyeol peppered kisses all over his body, to chanyeol pausing a minute to look at Baekhyun, as he takes his hand off his deathly grip on the covers and kissed the engagement band around Baekhyun's ring finger. They made love from when the white snow started cascading heavily outside their windowpane, cloudy like iced steaming over the crystal glass with the cool touch of chanyeol's covers turned warmed and wrinkled up till the second passed the first dust of dawn of a new morning.

 


"B-Baek," there's an uneasy rough shake in Chanyeol's voice that was all familiar in the mentioned male's ears. Baekhyun gulps at the glint of passion in Chanyeol's eyes, humming unstably in response cause he's not feeling any different from Chanyeol. He felt a finger wiping at the corner of his lips before another kiss came on him."Go before i dragged the both of us to the passenger seat please." Chanyeol says looking a bit hopeless. His eyes never veering away from Baekhyun's lips making the shorter male smile in delight knowing Chanyeol's utterly in love with him. It shows in the way Chanyeol's eyes brightens up when it's directed to him and it makes his heart flutter in happiness because how long has he been waiting for someone like Chanyeol to come? Been too long and the thought of it was hardly possible but it did. He came and is the reason of Baekhyun's sole happiness now. Finally, someone actually wanted him the way how he have always wanted and more, with the engagement ring fitly wrapped around his finger as an obvious proof.


Conspicuous blush continues to paint on both of Baekhyun's cheeks with the thought.

 

He laughed jovially when he noticed his own feet standing on Chanyeol larger one. The oblivious look on his fiancee's face says Chanyeol didn't noticed it or he just didn't care. Baekhyun laughs at Chanyeol's sappy grinning face when the latter looks down at what caught Baekhyun's interest."My bad," he steps down on the snowed covered ground. He must've stepped on Chanyeol's feet so he could kiss his lover properly. Chanyeol and his taller height.

 


Chanyeol's amused snickers made Baekhyun groan sheepishly, burying his face to sinking more into his lover's warm clothing for him to hide his heating cheeks."We'll have plenty of time for each other later." Chanyeol conversationally mumbles trying to tone down his teasing giggles.


Baekhyun pulls away reluctantly. He doesn't even hide his sullen frown. Chanyeol finds it adorable though, cradling his tiny lover's neck to give him a parting kiss. Baekhyun smiles over their hastily peck, noting that in these kind of times where he only wants nothing but to drag his lanky fiancee to his shared home and lock themselves up in his room.

 

Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun one last time before playfully pushing the shorter one off into getting inside his apartment. Baekhyun sent his lover a bunch of glares for brushing him off, crossing his arms with a pout that was intended to  make him look pissed but only turned out to be a my-fiancee's-becoming extra clingy isn't he adorable? for Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Baekhyun closed the door with a soft thud. The digital click of the security rings from behind him right after he rests his back against the door. A genuine smile appears on his lips when he peeps a look at his engagement ring. He's so excited to tell the others, his coworkers, his family, Joonmyeon and ah, specially Luhan. He wanted to see how Luhan's perfectly dolly features contours in it's ugliest winkles of envy. He should ready a camera for it.

 

He unties his shoeslaces and tosses it off. His feet were a second to stepping on the floor when his eyes caught a familiar shoes sprawled haphazardly besides their shoes rack. He tilts his head, thinking that of course where would Luhan be anyway besides home?

 


The floor feels freezing cold on Baekhyun's soles despite the fact that he's wearing one of the thickest socks he owns. He stands on his tiptoes, beetling towards the general direction of his room across the hall beside Joonmyeon's, arms wrapped around his trembling figure confused as to why the room temperature was oddly too low in the room compared outdoors. Or was it because he was with Chanyeol that made everything warmer for him?  

 

He blushed, surely because of his boyf- fiancée.

 

He was just a few steps away from his room when he all stopped at the center of the living room. His head turned to where his eyes sees the heavy glow coming from the dinning room. His forehead furrows in wonder, it was freaking seven am. He's been living for years with both Joonmyeon and Luhan to know best that Joonmyeon's the religiously morning person amongst them. Luhan hates waking up early except when getting up is relative to work of course.

 

Curious kitten he is, Baekhyun waltz straight along the ivory tiled floor to their dinning room, eyes squinting under the striking light of the fluorescent. He was actually expecting Luhan on the dinning table face pasted flat on his laptop screen like most days when all Luhan cares about is his job. He seriously needs to hook luhan and Xiumin up together if he wanted to survive the stressful wedding preparation down to walking down the aisle a Luhan--free experience."Luhan?"

 

Surprisingly, Luhan wasn't around in the kitchen."Luhan?" he calls again, head darting from side to side. When no Luhan replies back, he cursed the said Chinese editor while running a hand down his face."Man, i know he earns a lot compared to us but can't he switch the lights off when-! " Baekhyun flew across the room to the counter with great amount of panic. The ing left a boiling pot on while he goes to ing else where."Stupid Luhan." he swears, growling at the stinking pain seeping through his skin when few drops of boiling liquid lands on his hand.

 


He rests back against the counter blowing on his fingers whining the pain away. He glance over the table, his face wrinkling in displeasure at the sight of the spilled peppers and other cooking powders he isn't acquaint with. Which reminds him how he needs to attend cooking classes from now on. He doubts Chanyeol will appreciate coming home from work with a sunny-side up egg all the ing time after the wedding. Because unfortunately, his pretty hands aren't much useful in the kitchen as it is brilliant when writing, and in some .. other things. It's the only decent food he could make aside from mixing cereals and milk.

 


"What's he trying to make?" he says out of his wits while eyeing the messy ordeal that is their kitchen. There were lots of cooking  powder sprinkled everywhere, utensils littering their marbled counter and the only lone thing  standing is Luhan's thermos bottle. Messy.


He was about to turn to the sink when his nose picks up a strong musky scent on his hand, which brings him back to thoughts of literally wringing Luhan's neck for scalding his beautiful hand. He crinkles his nose in absolute disgust when the peculiar smell washes over his face the moment he looks over the the boiling pot, which was a terrible mistake. It's hot steams wafts over the clean thin air stirring something not so good inside Baekhyun's stomach."What the heck is this?" he grunts, side eyeing the pot as he fumbles with the faucet, sighing in relief at the cold running water washing away the stinking smell and pain on his hand.


He dries up his hands with the table clothe, cautiously peeking down at the pot again with a foot rest back and a hand pinched on his nose. The Chinese soup or whatever it is smells like . Luhan might've reached to the limits of his boredom and frustration and decided to make something fruitful. Or it's one of Luhan's way to distract himself from doing any destructive deed like rapping Xiumin for example.

 

He shakes his head after stepping back. He doesn't care whatever it is that Luhan's doing as long as it doesn't involve their apartment burning down to ashes. But he can't deny that the weird soup of whatever didn't caught his taste buds curious attention though. The thing might not taste awful, he rationalizes.

 

As Baekhyun trains his eyes on the soup, he couldn't help but think back to a time on his 23rd birthday when Luhan made him a Natto. A Japanese dish of fermented soybean. The dish looked so offensive if not disgusting with all the slimly soy based sauce and Chinese mustards. He thought Luhan was trying to poison him on his ing birthday so to calm his threatened sanity Joonmyeon took the first taste. After awhile longer that Joonmyeon didn't drop down with a seizure and a frothing mouth, he took an experimental taste. It turned out to be tasty. One of the few countable good things Luhan did for him.

 

To satisfy his little mind, he grabs a ladle from the side and ever so carefully scoops a hot ladle full of tea or whatever it is.


There were tiny dark particles swirling, must be pepper. He smelled it again. Well it still smells stinky weird. He blew on it for a minute before tipping the rim of the ladle over lips when he felt the liquid tolerable enough for his tongue. He gulps it down slowly.


The warm liquid chunks down his throat and Baekhyun finds himself nodding. The smell and look might be gruesome but it looks much better than Natto. The gooey slimly, bubbling look of Natto made him suspect Luhan of spitting on and coating the beans with his own phlegm. The odd soup tastes foreign to Baekhyun's tongue, a bit chilly and strong but it brings a cooling relief of breathe right after. He should ask Luhan for the recipe. Chanyeol will love to try it.

 

Baekhyun reached for a mug and scooping for another one.

 

 

 

 

 


Luhan trots absentmindedly barefooted from his room. He's carrying with him two more pairs of his briefs. The instructions did say it has to be the person's favorite. And Luhan has a lot of favorite men briefs. He decided settling on adding another two undergarments. It wouldn't hurt to give more does it? and besides, he'll need all the luck to get what he wants. Assuming the tea does work on people and not give them a colic. It might've add to the tea of passion's desirable effect too.

 

He spreads his favorite seductive red briefs, giggling so much in bizarre excitement of dumping it on the pot. He walks in the kitchen whistling so cheerfully with briefs swinging in his hands. The moment he saw someone and hears what's that someone's doing was the same second he chokes on his poorly whistling tones and gapes at his intruder.


Luhan feels his knees would break into two. The same bitter fate for his jaw that he couldn't even close in his own accord because ing is that Baekhyun leaning against the counter with his head ducked on a mug that has his face literally smashed unto the bowl, probably it off like a stray famished cat. The stove was turned off when Luhan's perfect memory telling him he left it lit up before going to get another set of briefs! Summing up to the chances of plucking the string of Luhan's temper, he hears these slurpy noises Baekhyun's making. Slurpy noises. Freaking slurpy noises.  


"Oh hey there Luhan!" Baekhyun chirps when he notices Luhan's presence. His eyes forming into these slits of pretty eye smiles s Luhan would really want to rip out right now out of the goodness of his heart."I tried the soup you were making and it's really good! I'd like to know the recipe. I'll make one for Yeol," ing Byun Baekhyun lolling his tongue out to on his lips in a slow mo preview moment like he's in some 30 seconds chicken soup commercial."He'll love it for sure too!"

 

Luhan thinks he could see blood everywhere.

 

Baekhyun eyes grew saucers, hardly gripping the mug securely when he sees Luhan trudging to his direction with a inhuman look on his face."You did .. " the words were slurry but Baekhyun's certain he heard the,"What?!" that came after more clearly.

 

"I took a sip on your soup. It tastes wonderful, you happy?" the brunette male shrugs, crossing his arms and tossing the mug on the sink where it clatters on it's hollow surface.

 

Luhan's temper is building up a hurricane as it is and the nasty attitude he's getting from the criminal itself isn't helping at all."Just a sip?!" now his voice was way over a normal person would use, he could feel his vein pulsating in every pounding glory. ing Byun Baekhyun took a sip. A sip!

 

Baekhyun jerks in surprise at the latter's outburst, second ticks  seconds Luhan was beginning to look at him with those predatory glints in his eyes. Like he's itching to lay him on the table and kill him there all , starting to scare the heck out of Baekhyun's mind.

 

"Okey. I took a mug of it." he says, palms raised, the guilt in his voice was evident but the nervousness was more obvious.

 

"A mug." Luhan deadpans, voice quavering.


"Okey fine fine i took two! It was delicious okey?" 

 


"Oh my god." Luhan thinks he'll faint anytime soon, feels the blood draining off from his face, feels the dull pain across his skull. He leans over the counter and buried himself on the tiled surface, knocking his forehead so hard he just can't take this anymore he wants to brawl.

 

"L-Luhan? You okey?" Baekhyun asks, wanting to approach Luhan and figure out why the editor is hyperventilating and writhing at the same time.


"You moron!" Baekhyun flinches at the screeching words pouring out from Luhan's mouth. Back stepping, nervously gulping the large lump logged in his throat. "How dare you drink something, a tea that wasn't meant for you! Do you have any ing idea what you've done?!" Luhan breathes in and out, almost struggling to keep a steady one.

 

"It's a tea?" Baekhyun's eyes flew back at the hot steaming pot on the stove."Was it herbal?" he innocently asked, regretting it the minute after Luhan squeals roughly with both his hands gripping hard on his now unruly honey locks. Baekhyun thinks Luhan's losing it again.

 

"You foolish ignorant- it's was for Xiumin! I didn't wake up at freaking three in the morning just to have you drinking on the ing tea of passi-" Luhan's deathly words were cut off by Baekhyun's cowering form at the corner of the room, arms outstretched in a pleading stance.

 

"Okey i'm sorry for messing with the tea i'll behave in the future now will you please put the kitchen knife down now please?" Baekhyun cries, shuddering at the corner of the kitchen fearing for his life. Luhan's eyes widen in shocked when he looks at the thing he's expertly holding, making Baekhyun jump on his toes when the latter drops the knife on the table as if burned, clearly didn't realized how he casually picked a knife from the cupboard and swished it pointedly at Baekhyun like it was some sort of a lightsaber.

 

Luhan closes his eyes, deep breathing, buying Baekhyun some time to calm his raging heart at the corner, palming his chest and meditating himself.


"Spit it out." Luhan demands, eyes and face stoic.

 

"What? Spit what out?" Baekhyun hoarsely says, forehead furring. Luhan's starting to question Baekhyun intelligence and his existence.

 

"Look, i'm sor-" the suppose to be series of apology was left on Baekhyun's tongue. Luhan ran to his side, catching him off guard and pushed him so hard on the floor with a horrible thud, losing the chance to save himself from being sprawled on the ground and from concussion, if the twinkiling stars he sees orbiting around Luhan's mad expression indicates anything but.

 

"Spit it out you moron!" Luhan shouts, his hands griping the collars of a lifeless looking Baekhyun's and forcing the latter's tongue out.

 

"Luhan what the ?!" Baekhyun freaks because wow, Luhan did not just grabbed his tongue out with his bare little fingers.

 

"Spit it!"

 

"You insane?! I can't!"

 

"Spit it or i'll kill you!"

 

Baekhyun eyes magnifies a hundred times, his eyeballs might fall off. Seeing the demonic grin across Luhan's face, he wasn't joking.

 

Baekhyun exclaims a lung full of breath when Luhan stands off his stomach from where he was straddling him. Just when he thought Luhan got over his little crazy party, he was so wrong when he latter went back on him with a hose on hand."Luhan, wait," he drags himself away, the latters shadow was loaming above him and he have't seen Luhan looked so 100% horrifying till now,"Don't you think you're getting way over board with this? Luhan it was just a tea!" he sweats, sending a telepathic SOS to Chanyeol and all the heavenly Gods when Luhan caught a hand on him, forcing his mouth open with a hose in hand. 

 

Baekhyun never imagined his death to be like this. Of all places, he will die of drowning right at the center of their kitchen by Luhan's hands because of some herbal tea he carelessly took a curious taste on. Such a worst thing to die for.

 

The very last thing he heard was Luhan's voice chanting evil mandarin incantations before his mouth gets flooded by sink water.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The very first thing Joonmyeon does when he got inside his shared apartment, is to skitter towards the heater and switches it on, wondering why no one ever bothered doing so. He saw Luhan's car and Baekhyun's shoes by the door. His friends were obviously home yet no one ever thought of turning it on when the entire house is freezing.

 

The living room was so cold he thinks his toes are turning into ice tubes."Luhan? Baekhyun?" his voice sounded more like an echoing whisper riffling through the empty room."Guys?" he walks around in baby steps, the paper bag he was carrying rustles as he walks,"I bought breakfast." he says, opening the bag and checking if the coffees hopefully didn't spilled on the pastries. He sighed in relief seeing that it didn't. He looks around with head bobs up when the only thing that's been greeting him in is silence.

 

A bothersome kind silence that's sits so heavily in his chest because he knows by nature, isn't normal when you have both Luhan and Baekhyun by themselves in an enclosed space.

 

Thinking the two are probably still asleep on their beds, he tramped along the halls towards their room to investigate, only to realized that he doesn't need to search around the house when he sees the two of his dear friends were both at the kitchen.

 

Joonmyeon felt his own poor soul slowly leaping off of his skin the moment his eyes lands on the whole scenario the two is getting it on the kitchen floor like two kittens grappling with each other. And they weren't being playful at it, at least on Luhan's part it isn't.

 

Luhan is straddling the scrawny Baekhyun with a full blowing water springing out of the kitchen sink sprayer with the Chinese editor's villainous laughs ringing above the harsh flowing water. Baekhyun who's on the receiving end, was on his back lying on the now wet floor with a blueish look on his usually vibrant face. He was thrashing around thankfully letting Joonmyeon know he's still alive.

 

"Luhan what are you doing?!" Joonmyeon grabbed the latter off Baekhyun after sprinting panicky over the two. He pushed Luhan to a safer distance away from the brunette male before helping the said pitiful boy up. Honestly, Joonmyeon didn't even know the sink's sprayer can be pulled longer enough for Luhan to smashed the sprayer's head stick up Baekhyun's nose.

 

Baekhyun sits up, grasping for air hard like he's been drowned in the depths of sea water. He's pale face is slowly regaining it's lively complexion as he splutters, coughing hard with clenched fingers on his shirt. He sounds like a chipmunk that gotten drowned.

 

"Luhan." despite Joonmyeon's heavy voice budding with unsaid reprimands, Luhan who's shirt and pajama's both soaked in cold water, remained unresponsive on his spot with only he's sparkly eyes looking down at Baekhyun without any trace of guilt or pity much less mercy, uncaring to the fact that he nearly killed Baekhyun right there.

 

"He deserve it." he simply says with a nonchalant shrug, crossing his arms with the sink sprayer on hand, making Joonmyeon's jaw dropped in incredulity."He should stick it in his tiny head to never touch something that isn't his."

 

Joonmyeon's arched brow was directed to Baekhyun who's rubbing both of his eyes, brows knitting when Luhan said his name,"It was just a ing tea and he reacted like i killed one of his relatives!" he cries, scribbling off his feet to attached himself to Joonmyeon's side.

 

"Tea??" Joonmyeon thinks he'll pass out.

 

 Luhan and Baekhyun fought over far more useless things than tea so it wasn't much of a shock to Joonmyeon. But to the point where Luhan acted like a murder beyond reasons was the one that concerns him the most.

 

"He was trying to kill me Joonmyeon. Luhan's gone mad! He's a lunatic! quick call the police let's lock him up in a mental institution for goodness sakes just do something!" The poor boy was trembling beside Joonmyeon as he blabbers away in stutters, all cold and drenched. His lips turning a shader livelier than the last two seconds. The poor boy, Baekhyun looks like he just swam his way from the Han river to their kitchen.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes pathetically at Baekhyun.

 

"Why can't you two just talk it out like normal people rather than beating each other off?" Joonmyeon tries his best not to sound like he's taking sides, but he should've learned from his past experiences to never comfort either of them when their at each others necks because as soon as he lays a comforting hand on Baekhyun's shoulder, Luhan grits his teeth and threw the kitchen sprayer on the sink with a ear piercing thumb that both made him and Baekhyun flinch.

 

Joonmyeon removes his hand off Baekhyun making the latter pout."He took a drink on my tea!" Luhan screams, squelching his foot on their drenched floor after a strong childish stomp.

 

Joonmyeon breathes,"It was just a tea." he feels like he's talking to a child.

 

"It's not just a simple tea!" Luhan grunts, nearly pulling his dampen hair out in frustration. At the back of Joonmyeon, the spawn of satan had the nerve to grin sympathetically at him, making up faces and mouth something that Luhan's sure went through the words of,"Poor little Luhan, being scolded." he gave him a little sorry frown then goes to soundlessly laugh behind a frowning Joonmyeon.

 

The devil.

 

"Why you-" Luhan made grabby fingers to Baekhyun with a Joonmyeon sandwiched between them doing his best to keep Luhan's elongating claws out of Baekhyun's skin.

 

"Stop it you two!" Joonmyeon chastises, separating the two quickly before Baekhyun ever think of slapping Luhan across the face and starting another round of their petty fights. He'll be forced to throw both of his friends to jail and he certainly doesn't want to pay a perilous drive to prison to visit them on christmas.

 

They thankfully stop arguing but the glares never seem to end. Joonmyeon could only rub circles over his temples. It was too early for this."What kind of tea is it?" he went to look at the tea that started all the ruckus, wondering what makes it so special enough to set Luhan on fire.

 

"Don't touch it!" Luhan snarls.

 

Joonmyeon steps away on cue. Luhan grabbed the entire pot and carried it protectively with him as he scribbles out of the kitchen. He gave Baekhyun the stink eyes before disappearing behind the door.

 

Joonmyeon shakes his head in disbelief. When he turned around he saw that smile that Baekhyun tried to conceal with a piteous whine at the last minute. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes with a groan before he says,"Clean this up." And storms off the kitchen.

 

"But Luhan started it!" Baekhyun squeals through his gritting teeth, cursing Luhan for getting into his whole mess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


If the tea ever did work on Baekhyun, Luhan realized how it wouldn't be a problem after all. He'll make Baekhyun his personal maid 24/7 without night differentials and day offs. He'll demand Baekhyun to compliment his appearance, success and his very existence every five minutes. Or he could order Baekhyun to jump off a cliff, hang himself over a tree or pull a trigger right through his head.

 


Hey, it's not bad at all. I could live with that.

 


He grinned.

 

"What're you doing Luhan?" 

 


Luhan fell off his swivel chair after an unmanly yelp rushes out of his mouth, much to his chagrined. He's swearing on the floor, rubbing a portion of his as he winced.  Above him Joonmyeon is staring  apologetically down at him with a proffered hand."Don't creep on me like that again please." Luhan shivers, quickly closing the tabs he didn't want Joonmyeon to see in his computer. He sits back on his chair again and hopes Joonmyeon didn't figured anything.  

 


Joonmyeon sheepishly grins for his intrusion."Sorry, i knocked five times but you didn't answer." he made sure to keep a three feet distance away from the still steaming cooking pot resting on Luhan's desk before he goes to sit on Luhan's bed. The latter didn't seem to mind having him on his bed.

 


"What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be at Kris's place having morning with the guy?" sometimes Luhan finds it hard to read Joonmyeon or understand how his dear friend thinks. Joonmyeon has a godly hot boyfriend who clearly wanted to nail him on his bedpost but unfortunately for Kris, Joonmyeon's like an old fashioned teen who's always been afraid to have for the first time with his ing hot boyfriend. If Luhan got a boyfriend like Kris, he'll call himself ridiculous for not having rounds of with the guy at least, thrice a day.

 


Joonmyeon made a face at Luhan's choice of words."I came to collect few of my stuffs. I guess i'm quite glad i did." he says, disappointedly eyeing Luhan who merely waves it all way. Luhan resents that 'You shouldn't have done it Luhan' look all the damn time.

 


"Baekhyun, that ing !" Luhan grips an air full of nothing as he grits his teeth scornfully."Can't we just send him across the far corners of the world where we can't visit him? Somewhere remote." Luhan mutters in disdain, his eyes glaring at the thoughts of Baekhyun. And speaking of the devil, it will pop itself suddenly.

 

"Joon? Did you bring breakfast with you?" Baekhyun asks behind the ajar door, his head poking out to stare at Joonmyeon.

 

Luhan's eyes twitches from watching Baekhyun smiling that mocking grin at him again,"It's in the living room." Joonmyeon said, turns to gaze over Baekhyun and his head prompting the latter to leave before Luhan throws another fit.

 

"ing get out of my room!" Luhan grabbed a book and chunk it across the air, hitting an inch above Baekhyun's hair before the latter ever get to ask another question to Joonmyeon for the sake of getting on Luhan nerves.

 

Baekhyun scrambles out of Luhan's room in spurting curses, so much to Luhan's satisfaction. But when Luhan hears the hollering laughs from outside as the door closes, he sincerely hopes Baekhyun trips on his way to the living room, breaks his neck there and, Gods please hear his prayers, die horribly on the floor.  

 

"When will i ever be confident enough to leave both of you without fearing of finding you two stabbing each other behind my back?" Joonmyeon sighs heavily as he sits comfortably on Luhan's bed.  He sounded like a mother hen to Luhan's ears. He got used to it over the years. Sometimes it's endearing but most of the times he  gets annoyed when Baekhyun uses Joonmyeon like a protective wall against him.  


Luhan groans, rolling his eyes. He had enough of Baekhyun's foolishness for today, he isn't sure if Joonmyeon's lectures will help him with anything."Ah, gosh i don't know? Maybe you could kick Baekhyun the hell out of here so we can have peace in this house?" Luhan words were nothing but sarcastic. He made sure Joonmyeon's gets his contempt towards the third person, as Luhan habitually considers Baekhyun as in his whole platonic bond with Joonmyeon. He waves a hand dismissively before Joonmyeon had the chance to speak, probably some piece of his sage words Luhan doesn't have the patience and the luxury of time to listen to at the moment,"Anyway, i need your help." 


Joonmyeon looked surprised, forefinger pointing at himself incredulously."You need my help?" Luhan nods, he was at the brick of chuckling at Joonmyeon's astonished expression. Luhan's never the type to seek help or ask for favors. He has confidence and trusts himself enough not to need any help from anyone."Regarding?" Joonmyeon tilts his head, in the midst of his thoughts his eyes unintentionally lurks at the steaming pot on Luhan's table. He was still curious as to what it is to get the two of his friends in a messy argument.  

 

The snapping noise of the honey haired male's flickering fingers is what pulls Joonmyeon's attention back to Luhan again. Baekhyun was already a problem. Luhan doesn't need a Joonmyeon dragged up to him even if a love stuck Joonmyeon tied to him isn't a bad idea either.  

 

"My date, with Xiumin." Something softens inside the moment Luhan said the name of the young director. He casually scratches a portion of his shirt for feeling kinda funny all of the sudden. He couldn't command his lips from grinning like a fool so he settles with naming it as his excitement from wanting to have Xiumin asap.

 

If Joonmyeon looked utterly shocked for being asked for help, the pretty male definitely looked stumped by the way he gapes at Luhan like a hungry puppy."You're going on a date!"Joonmyeon's wide sunny smiling face practically blinded Luhan on the spot, it was overpowering. He couldn't blame the guy. The last time he went out was like a century ago.  

 

Luhan nods nonstop, his smile nearly reaching his earlobe if that was possible. Joonmyeon giggles for witnessing Luhan smiling so genuinely, been so long since he last saw it."Baekhyun's suggestions had gotten me in trouble but it also gave me a chance to see Xiumin ! I mean, Joon!" Luhan shakes Joonmyeon's shoulders vigorously like an overly excited preschooler.

 

"His is like a set of two fluffy steam buns," his lips, Luhan stares at his bare hands, recalling the glorious view of the young director's unblemished buttocks, clenching his fingers imaging the very firm were in his hands, feeling it's tautness brushing at the tip of his fingers heedless of the slimly moisture at the corner of his lips that is drool. Xiumin's fairly rounded globes, Luhan could almost describe it as edible,"And let's not forget his dic-" when Luhan motioned his tiny hand like he's milking a cow with a lustful smile on his face, Joonmyeon just have to scream at his friend before he hears any adjectives pertaining to Xiumin's .

 

Joonmyeon didn't come from his boyfriend's villa all the way to his shared apartment under such dreary weather just so he could listen to Luhan's blabbers about Xiumin's anatomy.

 

Luhan guffaws like a mad dog, stomping his foot till he rolls over the floor. Joonmyeon looks away, shaking the images off."I'm, glad he said yes Luhan."


"Which reminds me," Luhan stood off his swivel chair to gather his laptop and shove it to Joonmyeon's face when they're both seated side by side on Luhan's bed.

 

Joonmyeon's tries to decipher what he's looking at."I already picked the perfect restaurant." Luhan scrolls the page, revealing the romantic ambiance of an internationally recognized french restaurant. Joonmyeon had that smile that tells Luhan of Xiumin possibly liking the place too."and, i also made hotel reservations, i picked the most intimate honeymoon suite. I don't wanna come out as cheap to Xiumin when we finally finally and-" Luhan's words were cut when Joonmyeon shut his laptop, turned to him and give him one of his once over that get's Luhan confused all of the sudden.

 

"Should i look for other hotels? It wasn't extravagant enough?"


Joonmyeon gathers up enough air in his lungs before breathing out. He isn't quite sure how to properly say it to Luhan without breaking the poor boy's heart."Xiumin," he trials off with a wave of his hand, clearing his throat while Luhan leans in with hype interests." Lu, i don't think Xiumin's the type who'll sleep with someone on their first date."

 

Luhan's eyes grew ridiculously wide to be described as humane."What?! But why the hell not?!"

 

Joonmyeon nervously chuckles, scratching his left cheek with a strained smile. It was a given that Luhan wouldn't appreciate hearing such opinion, but he couldn't bear  Luhan frightening out Xiumin any further."Not all people are like the ones you went out before, Luhan." he says as soft as his voice could ever sound off.

 

Luhan stands abruptly, face crinkled in bewilderment. "And not all people he ever dated before has a body and a face like mine!" Luhan's not only offended, but his inside hurts as if someone just kicked him in the gut.  

 

Joonmyeon is mentally face palming himself."Luhan. It's not about appearances." he reiterates in exasperations.

 


"Of course it is. You think Kris will ever fall in love with you if you're ugly? Oh c'mon ask Kris! I bet he was counting on sleeping with you on your first date and-" heavy steps, Luhan kept prancing around defending himself though he couldn't quite understand why he should. Oh right. Because Joonmyeon just shouted it right out on his face that Xiumin will never get into bed with him. Like he was ugly and awful to have with, hell.

 

"Luhan." Joonmyeon hushed the latter in the middle of his rumbling that were now in his native language. Luhan paused and indignantly glares at Joonmyeon.

 

"But it can't be! Then our date will be meaningless and boring!" he helplessly wails.

 

"It might turn out boring but at least he'll like you?"

 

Now Luhan thinks Joonmyeon's crazier than Baekhyun." What's it there to like if i appear boring to him!" He cries, throwing himself on his mattress with a huff. Joonmyeon looks over to him with those eyes that only made Luhan feel so little.

 

"Would you rather see him running away terrified? Again? You saw how he distanced himself from you when you acted upon your .. urges." Joonmyeon coughs, leans in so he could caress Luhan's hand to calm him. It wasn't much of help to Luhan. It only made him groan.

 

Of course he remembers how Xiumin practically runs to the other side of the room when he's around."Oh. Yeah." he says, sadly this time."Then, what should i do?" he hates to admit that Joonmyeon has a point. He can't risk a traumatized Xiumin tonight, he'll never get another chance again.

 


Joonnmyeon smiles warmly, always trying to be of help. But Luhan could feel that whatever it is that Joonmyeon suggest he should do, would be and he wouldn't quite like it."Be nice. Be friendly. Get to know each other. He'll appreciate that."


Luhan can be nice. He can also be friendly. And getting to know more about the young director isn't boring at all. He can do it.

 

Luhan pulls himself up, all ears with a shimmer of hope in his doe eyes."And also behave. No prude comments, no over-flirting and at least," the last one is a very important reminder. Joonmyeon made sure to say it crystal clear,"Try not to touch him every time. I know how much you wanted to sleep with him but, you have to take things slow." Joonmyeon added.

 

"What?!" Luhan screams hysterically Joonmyeon almost fell. He can behave yes, but he's not so sure if he could filter his mouth when he wants to compliment something pretty that usually comes out as a flirty remark. And Xiumin has this look on his face that gets Luhan all hot and arouse without effort. It's not Luhan's fault, he doesn't even like the idea of going slow."I can't even his ?" he shrieks in distress. Xiumin is Luhan's walking temptation it's stupid to restrain himself from touching him, depriving himself might kill him.

 

"Specially that!" Joonmyeon points.

 

Luhan stares low-spiritedly at his wall in a bedraggled state."I was even planning on blowing him in my car and," his words were kept in broken chokes as he starts crying miserably.

 

Joonmyeon felt a dangerous shiver ran down his spine."Luhan. Just, don't." For the love of all creations.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Luhan uncaringly taps his tiny digits on the steering wheel, eyes piercing holes at the traffic lights as he painstakingly waits for the green lights. There were plenty of pedestrians striding across the street, men clad in business suites, children scuttling ahead of their parents and teenagers tinkering with their smart phones. Luhan sighed as he leans back with disinterested eyes. To simply pass the time he gazed pass the clattering people to the long busy streets lit up by various flickering colors of the christmas lights.


Sidewalks flooded by people teenagers and adults alike looking over beauty stores and clothes, others were presumably going out for their early christmas shopping or adding another gift item to their wish list. Which reminds Luhan how he too needs to shop for gifts he'll wrap for anyone who deserves to receive a gift from the ever so giving Luhan.

 

"Relax Luhan. Your date will turn out fine."

 

"What?" Luhan hummed, glancing at Joonmyeon's sitting at the front seat adjacent to his with the shorter male's hand around his wrist gingerly prying off his hold on the steering wheel. He probably spent an ample of minutes drumming loudly off on it because God. He's suddenly feeling so anxious. Why's he feeling so anxious? It's not like it's his first time seeing Xiumin.

 

Do all teenagers have this stupid feeling on their first date? I feel like crap.

 

"I said you'll be fine." Joonmyeon repeated now in a much softer voice than the previous, if Luhan did pay attention. Joonmyeon held Luhan's hand, squeezes it conveying comfort. With little supportive words and warmth of Joonmyeon's palm, Luhan's anxiousness feebly ebbing away. Maybe not enough to keep his head firmly calm but just the right amount to keep his throbbing heart from bursting.

 

"Thanks." he smiles from where his back is pressing against the cold backrest. Luhan stares back at the streets, it's finally cleared out of pedestrians and the green light is ever so flickering angrily at him. He steps on the paddle, his car roars to a start before it begins speeding along the bustling street.

 

"Yeah. Your date will turn out fine. Just remember to not assault Xiumin's without his consent  before the two of you get off to somewhere dark. I would really hate to bail you out if Xiumin ever hand you over to the police."

 

And Luhan had sincerely forgotten he allowed a pest inside his car because Joonmyeon's too cute when his apparently begging for anything to Luhan.

 

People promenading along the narrow streets quakes on their heels hearing a car's tire screeching piercingly to a halt, few curious eyes gawks with palm on their mouths as a Lamborghini Murcielago vehicle almost hitting a fruit stand.

  

Somewhere inside his car when Luhan stepped hard on the brakes, unperturbed by the startled squeak from both of his passengers, he's certain that the shattering yowls that sounded like a dying cat piteously got ran over by a bulldozer came from Baekhyun.

 

"Shut your filthy mouth before i throw your worthless out of my car!" howls Luhan, eyes blazing as he glares fixedly at the unwelcome passenger sitting at the back seat.

 

Baekhyun looks like he's been soaked in a jar of vinegar over night. His face paler, shoulders shuddering, he's starring straight at Luhan with a gleam of horror in his unsteady eyes as he nods with vigor."Okey. Shut my mouth up. Got it." Baekhyun smiles his quivering lips, fingers zipping his mouth shut and giving the pissed off male a peace hand gesture that Luhan mostly glares at even more.

 

Joonmyeon shakes his head disbelievingly, Luhan started his car with the irk rolling of his eyes while Baekhyun stayed miraculously silent all through out the car ride.

 

Every car ride usually has Baekhyun singing along with the song that is on the stereo, blaring his voice monstrously loud enough it grates on Luhan's nerve so much, consequently leading on to a series of Baekhyun's dying whimpers as Luhan chokes the latter with his bare hands wishfully    needing to pluck Baekhyun's vocal cords. Joonmyeon would habitually break them away in his pleading tone that'll eventually get the two out of each other's hair.  Those were the days Luhan considers normal, which made him frown the entire trip to their destination when what Joonmyeon ever did was to spend his entire minutes starring out, silent in his own world rather the talking to either of them. Baekhyun on the other hand who's usually the nuisance one, is busying himself with his phone, flinching back to poke his eyes on his phone's screen when Luhan beams his sinister eyes at the latter whenever their eyes ever caught contact on the rear-view mirror. Luhan always relish that kind of reaction from everyone in general.

 

They reached their destination after a tedious ride, the heavy snow finally stopped raining by the time they reached the filming location. Instead of hopping out of his car, Luhan stayed behind to do some last minute final touches. Grabbing his breathe spray he sprinkles a good amount of it directly to his throat leading to him spluttering all over the steering wheel, his face flushed as he uncontrollably coughs his lungs out. Baekhyun's actually peeing himself outside seeing Luhan knocking his head on the dashboard.

 

Joonmyeon's waiting outside for Luhan, jabbing Baekhyun on the ribs for him to quit laughing like a hyena. Baekhyun never seems to listen to him these days but then Joonmyeon was also quenching his giggles from lashing out.

 

"Hey," Baekhyun pokes Joonmyeon on his side, earning a startled jerk from the pretty male. Baekhyun chortles at the other male's cute little pout. He knows Joonmyeon's sensitive on that particular spot of his tiny body."Bafore you .. um, leave later," Baekhyun couldn't finish his whole statement without pausing to smile.

 

There's simply something suspiciously different by how Baekhyun bats his eyelashes at Joonmyeon, and the way the brunette male smiles peppily at him, tinting his fair cheeks deep pink."I have something to tell you, and Luhan. I-It's kinda important." he says with minimal stutters.  

 

Joonmyen stares at his best friend long before he nods, smiling, figuring whatever it is, might be something good considering Baekhyun's unabashed jubilance."I'll stay for awhile later then." he says, completely missed the shimmering ring on Baekhyun's right hand that the latter stealthily tucked unto his pocket.

 

After full five minutes Luhan swiftly steps out of his vehicle sporting an expensive sultry dark sunglasses he bought from paris last summer. On his right hand laced a designer's wristwatch fancier than a Ferrari."So, how do i look?" he asks smugly, standing primly with a handsome smile before his friends. He flips his honey shaded fringe to the side as he stands tall, confidently craning his long neck as he prettily straightens the wrinkles on his wool winter coat he particularly wore to make someone swoon today.

 

"You look desperate." Baekhyun says as blunt as a bastard, snickering blatantly behind Joonmyeon undeterred by a Luhan on his tail swearing to all the goddesses he'll kill Baekhyun by hitting him with his thermos.

 

"It's cold." Joonmyeon says in a concerning tone right after his two occasionally childish, but certainly always at each other's neck, friends, steps back from each other. He fastens the first two untucked buttons of Luhan's undershirt and sets his tousled hair  into a clean sleek fix with a swish of his candle like fingers.

 


"Joonmyeon." Luhan's grunts like an infuriated child, stomping his feet feeling intensely vexed. Joonmyeon just ruined his gorgeous, too ing hot for anyone except Xiumin, style and his able collarbones Xiumin's suppose to salivate all over is now shouldered by his ing shirt.

 

Joonmyeon ignores his displeased murmurings and carries on his with motherly ways. Baekhyun's suffocating in an open air, clearly gloating over Luhan unhappiness.

 

Luhan would kindly lurch and push him off a building, but made no necessary measures since he actually has Joonmyeon's attention and Baekhyun's too slow to even see that Joonmyeon's showering him with affections, the one they usually fight over since day one.

 

 

 

 

 

 


It was dead quite when the three of them reaches the filming set. Camera's were rolling, light's were focused on the actors and actresses delivering their practiced lines and the rest of the cast were closely following the flow of scenes, preparing for their own part and keeping every single person at the set on standby.

 

Luhan scans the entire perimeters with hawk eyes for Xiumin, disregarding the tiny whispers around people who thinks they weren't an earshot away from audibly mulling over Luhan's clothing. Joonmyeon's standing idly by his side, focusing his attention at the scenes playing out and inwardly keeping his own almond eyes from looking around for a certain director.  

 

Luhan's squeals, gaining some questioning eyes from the staff's when the Chinese male starts hyperventilating at the sight of Xiumin behind the camera closely filming the actress on the spotlight. He's sitting with an equally serious looking Jongdae by his side, both scrutinizing every movements. Luhan was about to crane his neck more, wave his long limbs even stand on his tiptoes for Xiumin to notice him, but Joonmyeon kept a death grip hold on him. He was about to throw a tantrum when a short legged with wide eyes male walks by and yelps upon seeing them.

 

"Joonmyeon? What are you doing here you're suppose to be resting." Kyungsoo exclaims, attempting to stand closer to the mentioned male only to fail dramatically when Luhan pushed the latter off with a forefinger on Kyungsoo's forehead. The demure looking male steps back, coherently mustering his sincere apologies.

 

"Oh honey, we're wondering the same thing." Baekhyun starts, laughing at Luhan who receives soft scoldings from Joonmyeon for  badly treating Kyungsoo off who amicably did nothing wrong.

 

"Yifan's finishing some business matters in the company, postponing our trip for a day. We'll be leaving tomorrow for Jeju." Joonmyeon explains with tiny smile, hoping Kyungsoo didn't take Luhan's hash actions to heart.

 

Kyungsoo nods for a minute, only for a minute cause his eyes goes back looking at Joonmyeon with a newfound perplexing expression."But isn't Jeju do too cold for you? specially this season." he reasons, his sheer concern for Joonmyeon's well being make Joonmyeon himself giggle amusingly. Baekhyun said nothing but laugh together with Joonmyeon, making the owlish eyed male duck his head shly. Luhan on the other hand is rolling his eyes, he'd rather go wandering around than hearing Kyungsoo's sappiness enough to make him hurl. If he'll dig in more he'll be really convinced that the latter has a tiny crush on Joonmyeon.

 

"I'll be fine, no need to worry." Joonmyeon says reassuringly, saying Kris wouldn't let him go play out in the snow even if he begs. The Chinese male will surely lock himself and Joonmyeon in his vacation house the entire duration of their stay.

 

"Ahh, Kris, you'll be taken care of then." Kyungsoo sighed with the sound of relief in his solemn voice. He would have stayed longer to chat with mostly just Joonmyeon (since both Luhan and Baekhyun were visibly not interested in whatever it is they're talking about) if not for his assistant stylish calling him over in fret.

 

Luhan snorts, thankful seeing Kyungsoo's leaving. The huge eyed male flirting with Xiumin the other day is still raw in Luhan's memory for him to go act friendly to the latter. He goes back to googling Xiumin from afar while Baekhyun scurries off blending in and skittering pass the production team and stands next to the directors to do his job. Joonmyeon  was left with Luhan on the table, observing the set.

 

Luhan's glittering doe eyes were riveted on Xiumin, he hears his heart drumming in beats of delight as he traces every fair lines of the young director's feature with unrepressed hunger in his eyes, helplessly gulping his thirst down and convincing his inner beast to be freaking patient he'll be eating a Xiumin spread out wetly in due time. Joonmyeon shakes his head in disbelief, worriedly gazing over Luhan as his dear friend sit there rocking his chair back and forth, hands protectively holding his thermos and not so subtly ogling at Xiumin's when the other male bent over to pick up a pencil.

 

Not from a far, Baekhyun chokes on his own tongue when he catches Luhan swearing loudly for nearly toppling himself over the floor, fortunately Joonmyeon's there ready to save Luhan from gravely making a fool of himself.

 

 

 

 

 


Everything's going smoothly by most part of the scenes till it came down to the last act to film. It was a particular scene between the main protagonist where Chen seems to be too fixated on cutting each act mid filming and asking the actors to start all over again and again, dragging everything on that by the time the late afternoon dusk to evening, every staff members even the actors and actresses were all burned out.

 

Xiumin have always been a patient person. A trait others admires about him whenever he went, but today, today he's slowly starting to lose his usual calmness. Chen's a natural perfectionist, even picky with writers, quite sarcastic when he doesn't get the picture he direly wants and often times losses his innate humor at the set and could also be quite cruel with his impersonal criticism. Xiumin understands that any aspiring directors needs to have a unique volume in his craft and he sees Chen as a talented fellow who'd make it big in the years to come and sympathizes the heavy struggle of bringing a big production to applauding rates, heck,  they're co-directing. But the thing is, Chen, his closest friend, his colleague, has been at it for heavenly God knows how long already that Xiumin couldn't hold his long weary sighs every time his co-director shouts out a disgruntled,"Cut! Again!" that slices through every exhausted soul heaving out low echoing protests and drawn out grunts around the set.


Xiumin dangly rest his head back over his chair, tuning out from the scampering steps around and closes his tired eyes for a second to regain his composure. He's been asking Chen what went wrong exactly, only for him to vexingly squint his eyes at the latter as Chen stares at him, nose crinkling up as he stress out some view points Xiumin couldn't even agree on. He keeps shifting his attention every few seconds that Xiumin had to glance back at him to questioningly pull him back to what he was trying to reason out. Xiumin could tell he's clearly distracted, and the unreadable lines staining Chen's forehead every after groggy word he spoke makes Xiumin troubled.

 

He has a gut feeling that the scene that the latter have been grumpily demanding to retake again for the fifteenth time in a row is not really his friend's main problem.

 

Before every single person drops dead Xiumin took the liberty of lifting everyone's burden, including his own, and yells a,"Let's have a break! One hour people." the relieved loud cries and drowsy groans between the staffs and the actors drowned Chen's uprising protests, saying they don't need a break, they have to keep going.

 

Xiumin breathes deeply, standing up stretching every numbing limb of his body and letting out a heavenly mewl on every dwindling tension in his muscles. He eyes everyone deliberately dispersing  to take rest or flop on their chair and have a quick shuteye, tentatively ignoring his friend's furrowing brows.

 

Xiumin gazes down at Chen while the latter kept giving him the stares."You don't look so good, migraine again i suppose?" he sits back down to the other male's side.

 

Chen diverts his eyes by the very sound of it, he leans back against the backrest of his chair and droops his head back, dark feline eyes staring out blinking repeatedly as if to clear something that have been blurring his vision."I'll be fine." he still managed to make himself sound so stubbornly despite the tensed muscles on his face eager to grimace over the dull pounding pain in his head.

 

"I'll go away eventually." he pinches the bridge of his nose, returning his eyes back to the scenes they filmed from the previous hours."It always does." he says under a whisper, telling it more to himself as his knuckles turns white from gripping the script as the pain flanks across his forehead.

 

Xiumin places a comforting hand on Chen's shoulder, feeling the muscles eased by the slightest."Everybody won't be fine by the end of this if we keep on going. Let's take a break. You need rest too." he says with finality in his tone making no room for any arguments. Chen murmured a resigned,"Fine." and flatters his eyes closed without saying any more words.  

 

"With a little loving touch from someone too." he adds, waving his hand at someone with a welcoming smile on his face. Chen's forehead burrows, discombobulated. He followed Xiumin's line of sight. The confounded wrinkles on his handsome face clears away seeing Yixing greeting everyone at the set, bowing respectfully.


Xiumin discreetly excuses himself by the time Yixing's hand lands on Chen's, worriedly asking how he is after noticing his boyfriend looked so out of it despite the smile he graces. Xiumin walks to the other side of the room to get some refreshments, sparing the couple one last look before he go. He hopes Chen gets better, because he's drawing a kind of smile that's far from reaching his ears as he talks to Yixing, eyes lackluster. It makes Xiumin feel concerned somehow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Luhan's out of his chair by the second he sees Xiumin walking to the table next to theirs to get a cup of coffee, water or maybe just the cute male's excuse to see Luhan. The young director looked startled seeing Luhan beaming at him."Hi Xiumin!" he's waving dumbly, voice chiming with excitement? completely forgetting to keep his act together and not be too overwhelming.

 

The elation Luhan breezily expresses through his bright smiles sents ripples of enthusiasm to Xiumin's face making him smile too."I'm here to pick you up for our date."

 

Xiumin's face brightening from being too gloomy."Ah, right o-of course." the shorter male replies, adorably pursing his lips with a little blush he desperately wants to hide. The gesture could have killed Luhan if he didn't pick up the faltering in Xiumin's small voice sounding so far away and a bit unsure."I'm sorry but, it might take us longer to finish today." Luhan doesn't like sound of that.

 

"Why whats wrong?" It's Joonmyeon who asks, obviously been lurking behind Luhan.

 

Xiumin blew out a long groan, batting his slightly heavy lids."Chen is not satisfied with the last scene, but i think it's mostly because of his migraine again." Xiumin timidly chuckles. Luhan sees the slight disheartened  glimmer in Xiumin's eyes, he even notices the disquieted expression on Joonmyeon's angelic features in his peripheral vision, eyes quickly skimming over for Jongdae he could guess, but Luhan makes no further comments about it."He tends to have more of them every now and then compared to before." Xiumin mumbles to himself, observing Chen trailing behind Yixing from a far.

 

"Can't it be filmed tomorrow?" Luhan fires back whining at Xiumin and mentally walloping Chen's face with a metal rod.

 

"I told him that, he's insisting on shooting it today and he's quite stubborn about it. But i think he'll be okey after an hour." Xiumin says with a knowing smile.

 

Luhan wants to talk to the young director more but the latter looks too tired to even keep himself together. He didn't bark any more demands when Xiumin excuses himself, walking straight to a company van but not before he tells Luhan if he could patiently wait for him till the filming ends, then it'll be good.

 


Luhan nods eagerly at that. Luhan could wait a little more. For Xiumin and his buns he could, but what he wouldn't be amuse about is that dreadful chance of Xiumin canceling out their date because of a stupid scene Chen seems to be too crazy on perfecting. He would've march up to the latter if he haven't known he's not feeling well.

 

But there's one thing he can do to catalyze everything though.

 

He strides to the dressing room without realizing Joonmyeon's absence.

 

 

 


He storms inside Kyungsoo's realm, finding the young stylist checking on the outfits and all the while talking to Kim Myungsoo and his fresh face leading lady. Kyungsoo looked stunned seeing Luhan dangerously eyeing the other two.

 

"Hey shortie, may i borrow them for a sec?"

 

"Wai-" before Kyungsoo could ask Luhan anything of sort, the two dumbfounded stars were forcibly dragged out of the dressing room leaving Kyungsoo praying for the two's safety.

 

"Alright kids, care to tell me what the is wrong with you two?" Luhan interrogates, hands on hip and eyes boring massive hole at the two celebrities. Joonmyeon would be chiding him for saying such vulgar word in front of the teens so Luhan made sure to haul them far from the set where no one could see or hear what Luhan have to do and say.

 

The rookie celebrities exchanges looks of uncertainty for the longest minute before Myungsoo turns to Luhan,"We didn't do anything wrong." he says, nibbling on his lower lip contemplatively and staring back at Luhan with a pokerfaced look as if he's feeling remotely bored. Minhae came nodding in agreement.

 

Luhan rolls his eyes, he could already feel a headache coming." Chen wouldn't be cutting each scene if you didn't do anything wrong now would he?" he spats without take backs. Minhae flinches, Myungsoo showed no reaction, unaffected by Luhan's wrath, if there's any, the young male celebrity graces Luhan with those deathly sharp glares he's so famous on.

 


Luhan let out an exaggerated incredulous gasp at the younger male that could have made anyone feel offended. Myungsoo his head though and said nothing. Luhan snatches the script he's holding rather harshly and gave the later the bests of Luhan's menacing glare effectively having Myungsoo looking away. Huh, he thinks he could compete with Luhan. He's been good at it for years anyone would cower under him .

 

"But it's true. He doesn't even stress out which part did we made mistakes." Minhae sadly says. 

 

"Listen here you punks. You know Xiumin? Yes the director. I'm finally given the chance to hopefully get laid tonight and because the two of you can't do it properly he might cancel out on me and when that happens," he made a dramatic pause, smirking at the innocence of the two as they gape at Luhan.


"Well, just hope it doesn't because i don't know what i'll do with you two by then." he firmly finishes his sentence with an foreboding roughness in his gentle voice. He smiles, mentally preening himself for beckoning a fearful look from the two. Luhan have a reputation of terrorizing his work mates and by the looks of it, the two might've known that little trivia about him already as they both nod obediently at Luhan without another word.

 

"Do if properly or else." he snide, eyes shifting on the script he's holding."Now, which part is it?" he says, throwing a glance at the two.  Minhae sidles to Luhan's side and points out the act on the script.

 

Luhan cursorily ran his eyes over the greasy lines and overly romantic scenes. He vividly remembers how he puke on his computer reading the scenes in it's initial draft. He swears both of Joonmyeon and Baekhyun's cheesiness combined will have every viewers squirm on every airing episodes and probably die of diabetes. Luhan would've inserted some mature scenes to give the entire production more thrill, but it looks like a sickeningly sweet teenage love affair is quite the trend these days.

 

He crosses his arms and flip the script shut before he gets toothaches."Okey, let's see how you two could put this up." he presses, gesturing the two to rehearse in front of him. It took both Minhae and Myungsoo ten minutes hesitating to do so, but with just a growl from Luhan was what sets the two on act.

 

 

 

  

 

 


It took an hour and more for everyone to settle back to their position and designated task. Chen and Xiumin were back on set with the chubby cheeks male talking to Jongin, flailing his arms and pointing a spot where he want's the lights to focus on. Baekhyun discusses something to both Myungsoo and Minhae. Chen's looking more relax than he did an hour prior, he joins the circle pointing out some scenes and how he wanted it to come out. Luhan was also there by a few clear distance from the two stars where he could flash his watchful eyes at them as a reminder of what their fate would be like if they screw this up again.

 

The noises quietens, the set cleared and the lights focuses on the actors as the film starts rolling. Luhan was too engrossed on maintaining a threatening presence  that he mindlessly gave his car keys to a person who asks to lend him his car.

 

For probably the eighteenth time Chen hollers a "Cut!" behind the camera with matching satisfied smile with Xiumin. Everyone buzzes with, "Great job!" and relieved cheers. Myungsoo and Minhae eyes locked, patting on one of each shoulder with lighten smiles. Luhan barrels through the sea of moving people towards Xiumin.

 

"Hi Xiumin!" he greets yet again for the second time that evening, his smile too broad it might split his fairy like face in two."Can we go now can we?" he singsongs like a kid on a severe sugar craze, rocking on the balls of his kneels and staring dreamily at Xiumin.

 

"Y-Yeah." Xiumin chuckles demurely, eyes shaping into crescents with mirth as he rake through every curve of Luhan's hopeful smile. He nods, turning to tidy up his belongings. Luhan gladly helps him gather his files and tucked them neatly into Xiumin's folders.

 


Xiumin looks over Chen who's talking to the executed producer with Yixing quietly standing at his side. Xiumin walks over to Chen and bids his goodbye. Chen sent him a teasing smile that Xiumin tries to ignore as he slides his limpy arms into the sleeves of his coat. Luhan, out of his pure excitement, pulls a bewildered Xiumin to his side and pushes him on the back to the direction of the exit with the coat hanging haphazardly over his broad shoulders.

 

"Have fun!" Chen bellowed, winks at Xiumin that nearly knocks the poor male over a chair if Luhan didn't pulled him on time.

 

"Fun? Oh. We'll have plenty of that tonight." Luhan utters breathlessly behind Xiumin's ear, making the shorter male gulp nervously loud.