D&M 1

Dreams and Memories

 

 

The room was dim and cozy on the 28th of cold November. Clicking sound coming from the keyboard was the only resounding noise heard throughout the entire room. He gracefully tapped each letters as his imagination traveled along the lines. Lips murmuring as he let his ideas flew out from his fingertips, rectifying some misspelled words and popping his mouth when satisfied with his creation. He was so absorbed in his writing that he didn't noticed a tall man creeping behind him wearing a frown plastered all over his handsome face.

 

"Joonmyeon...?" Deep low voice found Joonmyeon's right ear.

 

His quick fingers stopped typing the moment he felt long warm arms enveloped him in a comforting backhug. He momentarily closed his eyes as soft lips came brushing it's way down his neck, breathing hotly against his unblemished skin.

 

"Kris, I'm working." He answered in a moan. Giggling at the tickling sensations whilst pointing his index finger at the laptop stressing his point. He felt Kris's warm lips pursed into a pout against his flawless neck.

 

"But it's late. And don't you have an important appointment tomorrow?" Kris said in a concern tone, hugging him warmly.

 

Joonmyeon glanced down at his wrist watch. It was indeed late, or should he say early 1:35. He smiled sillily for losing himself again with the manuscript he was working on. Kris straightened his back, untangling his arms away from his boyfriend and sat over the edge of the table close to his laptop."C'mon, let's sleep. It feels lonely lying on the bed alone." He pleaded, taking Joonmyeon's hand and it in persuasion.

 

Joonmyeon shook his head,"I'm almost done Kris, you know how will my associate editor around if I won't finish this on time." Which was quite true. If he won't make it he will literally lose his neck.

 

Joonmyeon gave his blonde boyfriend a sweet smile before returning his gaze, fingers and all his attention at the wide screen laptop, thinking back the words he was about to type before getting interrupted.

 

After three minutes he sighed in forced defeat,"Fine, alright I'm sleeping." He groaned when he was uncomfortably being glared at by his boyfriend who never left and didn't even moved a muscle beside his laptop.

 

Kris smiled in triumph and waited on the spot whilst Joonmyeon saves his work (can't get all his 10 hours work wasted) and shut down his laptop. Kris swiftly hugged-dragged him to their shared bed, attacking his neck with moist kisses.

 

"You said we're going to sleep." He feigned a frown, bitting his lips when Kris basically lifted his upper shirt off  making him tremble with the coldness of the bed. His lover threw his favorite sweater over the innocent coach.

 

"After our bedtime ritual of course." Kris smirked, running his dear sweet lips down Joonmyeon's chest, nibbling at the skin he's desperate to leave a mark. Joonmyeon, no matter how he likes his boyfriend's intimate actions, just can't risk missing out the 9am meeting because he couldn't get up early. He playfully kicked his own legs up interrupting Kris from going further south. He pouted his lips, telling Kris he can't do this tonight.

 

"You know, I'm getting really really jealous with that writing career of yours." Kris rolled over grumpily, pursing his lips beside Joonmyeon and sighing deeply like a problematic old man in debt.

 

Joonmyeon laughed softly as he gave him a quick kiss with his blonde Chinese-Canadian lover meeting his lips, stretching his arm out to cuddle Joonmyeon closer to him."I don't get jealous when your having your part time sessions tutoring y women, cute teenagers and ullzang men. oh I know how they make English difficultly an excuse to flirt with you." Joonmyeon pouted accusingly.

 

"Which is unfair, i get jealous and you don't."

 

Joonmyeon raised his head to peek an impish smile at the other. Sometimes Kris is really childlike despite his manly exterior. One of the reasons why he liked him in the first place."I'm very understanding." He snorts.

 

"What If someone takes me away from you?"  

 

Joonmyeon narrowed his crescent eyes, humming for an answer."I'll get hurt of course. I'll cry a river but i'll set you free because I love you and all I want is your happiness and,"

 

"What?!"

 

Joonmyeon rolled down laughing hard at his boyfriend's * are you ing kidding me?* look. Kris helped him back on top of him and glared at his laughings.

 

"I was joking?"

 

Kris rolled his eyes,"Don't joke like that." He said, tapping his index finger at Joonmyeon's pointed nose like admonishing his toddler son. Joonmyeon laughed even more."Okey, okey." He giggled, resting his head over Kris's chest and closing eyes.

 

"Sleep tight babe. "

 

"You too dad. "

 

Kris slapped Joonmyeon's ."Hey!"

 

Their laughs reverberated across the room before falling into a deep sleep with arms wrapped around each other.

                                     

 

 

                                     •••
 
 
 

 

"I'll pick you up later,Yixing is back from China and he wants to meet us. Just give me a text or a call ." Kris said, looking at his boyfriend fumbling with his seatbelt. He snickered indiscreetly and helped him unbuckle it.  

 

"I'm about to get kicked by my editor because of you." Joonmyeon accusingly snarled, grabbing his sling bag containing manuscripts and documents. Kris sneeringly taps his fingers over the leather steering wheel.

 

"Your fault. I was deprived last night."

 

Joonmyeon can only roll his eyes while gathering his folders. He will never fall for Kris's,"Let's shower together to not waste time." Excuse ever again. They did enjoyed rush shower until he realized his death will be upon him if he'll be, even a minute late for this meeting. His editor will-

 

Speaking of the , his phone was vibrating. It was his editor.

 

"WHERE.IN.THE.CONTINENTS.OF.HELL.ARE.YOU?!"

 

Joonmyeon felt his eardrum cracked with that nagging scream over his phone."I'm here I'm here!" He desperately stated back, hopping out of the car in a hurry and slamming the door hard shut over Kris's mocking smile.

 

"You better be here in 30 seconds! almost all of us are gathered. Well minus the two directors who's stuck in traffic. Seriously, why can't people be early?" The other one complained over the phone. Joonmyeon instantly sprinted his way towards the KBS building. It was a good thing only few people were lining up in front of the elevator nearest to the main entrance.

 

"There's what we call the force of nature you know." He reasoned, getting inside the elevator the moment it opened. He pressed the 10th floor while people were rushing inside and pressed theirs.  

 

"Whatever. It's bad enough to be stuck here all alone to defend why the eyeliner queen wannabe is absent today, i don't have to deal with why your still not here!" The other screamed again, now hearing a table being slammed to probably the point of breaking.

 

"Will you stop nagging please I'm already here in the building." He retorted back as calm as he could because it was too quite inside the elevator with five too quite employees. He took a big step out the moment the elevator opened in the 10th floor.

 

He ended the call as he made his way through the hall bowing respectfully every now and then. When he reached the huge wooden door with a "Conference Room" golden plate hanging on it, he finger fixed his auburn curls swiftly, dusted off some particles in his gray turtle top ( If there were any) and prepared his angelic smile the minute he felt himself ready.

 

Hand on the knob he barged inside with enthusiasm and, "Hi everyone! I'm sorry I'm la--"

 

His words never made it out from his voice box when he saw the big spacious conference room empty. Except for a pale honey haired boy sitting across the table, his chin resting over the heels of his opened palms and he was smiling prettily at him like a sunflower seeing the sun.

 

"Hi Joonmyeonie,good morning to you too!" The sunflower smiling guy squealed at him. Quite the contrary nagging screamer he just talked to a minute ago.

 

He entered the room anxiously wide eyed, looking at his wrist watch. It was 8:45am. He was 10 minutes early for the meeting. "Is it over ?where is everyone?" He asked, walking up to the other and placing his bag over the table.  

 

The other guy pouts at him as he looked up, the way his eyes twinkles like a princess tells him that he will have the urge to kill someone today.

 

"Actually, your one hour and ten minutes early for the meeting Joonmyeon."

 

One hour and ten minutes early..


One hour and ten minutes early..  

 
One hour and ten minutes early..  

 

 

Joonmyeon's jaw was at the point of dislocation from too much gaping. Oh he wanted to kill him alright.

 

"Luhan! you lying how could you?!" Joonmyeon was incredulously weeping down the floor on how he was fooled by his associate editor //best friend Xi Luhan. He kicked and stomp around just to lessen the feeling of murdering his friend.

 

And the had the decency to laugh ferociously at him. That laugh that indicates he just outsmart someone schemingly.

 

"Time is gold," He sagely chirps."and punctuality is important my dear lovely friend."

 

He offered him a hand to stand up but flicked away when he was about to bite his pale arm,"That was not funny Luhan! do you know how many people I bumped into on my way here?! I lost count. I've never ran as fast as a bullet in my entire life and Kris--!" He stopped himself furthermore when Luhan gave him a look."Kris will be furious." He mumbled, slumping tiredly on the swivel chair and burying his face over his palms. He will not, by any means, mention this to his boyfriend. He can't imagine his reaction. Remembering how Kris sweet talked him last night and shamelessly threw himself to him during shower and-,

 

"Oh my god I hate you." He muttered in sheer distraught at Luhan. He should know better than to trust Luhan with time.

 

"Oh I see why he'll be furious." Luhan whispered, a finger tugging his turtle neck down revealing some love bites courtesy of Kris. He almost emptied his dresser throwing all clothes out to look for the perfect clothing to hide those marks he almost faint seeing in front of the mirror."I see someone had a great time with his lovey dovey man." Luhan teasingly poke the marks.

 

"Get away you!" Joonmyeon attempted to trip the honey haired boy over his chair but Luhan is quick with reflex. He blew some frustrated air and adjusted the turtle neck back while blushing with luhan's nonstop teasing.

 

After a good 3 minutes of bickering with each other, Luhan held his palm out and Joonmyeon instantly knew what's the next word that will come out of his friend's mouth. "Chapter please."

 

Rolling his eyes he opened his bag and took the thick manuscript (Thank God) he finished. He slammed it over Luhan's hand and if he could only shove it down into Luhan's throat (since " chapter" is all he ever say and nag about) he really would.

 

Luhan flipped the pages while singing, satisfaction glittering all over his menacing eyes. Joonmyeon sat there and watched the other read through each words. He couldn't believe it's been six years he knew Luhan.

 

They met in Canada during his university days. Luhan happened to be a incoming freshmen in Humber college school of creative writing and Performing arts just like him and his best friend Byun Baekhyun six years ago. He found Luhan outside the university, the Chinese complaining princess who's at the peak of  killing a vending machine (while shouting profanities in deep mandarin) because his soda was afraid of him. Joonmyeon took pity of the machine and helped Luhan to sweet talk his soda to come out. It was difficult because Luhan was a Chinese foreign alien, still on the adjustment phase like him. He didn't know any Korean words aside from, "Annyeong." He too didn't know any Chinese word except, "Nihao." so they hilariously look like mute fools giving hand signals and animated faces.

 

He introduced him to his best friend that night. They had a harmonious decision to get an English tutor to save themselves from embarrassment before school starts. It was when he met Wu Yifan or Kris (as he calls himself to not give a tongue twisting problem to the native canadians) the multi-lingual gorgeous man. Kris basically taught them not only English but both Chinese and Korean. It was then that Luhan realizes that Baekhyun  (who's as diva-ish as Luhan) had been mocking him out front in Korean words for the past Two months.

 

And the rivalry of who's the better friend flamed between the two and Joonmyeon was the one suffering a massive headache hearing the two childishly argue over him. He regret asking Kris to teach them Chinese and Korean.

 

A year later and Luhan was on the road of becoming the third in their friendship of three with their relationship titled * The , The and The Homo*. On their second year they were shocked seeing Luhan in their class. The Chinese princess shifted to creative writing with a stupid excuse of,"Because I want to be with my Joonmyeonie." But probably he was influenced by them or whatever.

 

After graduation he (because his jealous best friend didn't agree on tagging luhan with them) lured Luhan to Korea and the three of them were under  EYA Eric yang agency. A publishing company in south Korea for all kinds of titles adult and kids. Luhan surprisingly earned the associate editor title because he said he was that awesome. For the past years their work were recognized by different entertainment companies, SBS, TvN, and KBS. Luhan is their editor during working hours, stressing them with, "Where the hell are the chapters?! Dammit!" words. But he wasn't even any different outside work because Luhan is still their nagging best friend who's a time conscious freak wanting all things to be fast and furious.

 

"Next chapter will be due next week so you better work you off in front of your laptop and not on bed with Kris okey?" Luhan smiled at him, patting his head and congratulating him for finishing his work on time.

 

"Whatever Luhan." He groaned. On the deeper thoughts of his past, he could have just left Luhan in front of the venting machine and get arrested for destroying an innocent metal box rather than helping him out. Spare him from all his six years ings.

 

Albeit Luhan is a good and supportive friend. Despite his crazy ways. He can still remember how Luhan prepared everything, from clothes to shoes to lip balm on his first date with Kris. He Immensely felt like a prince being dressed and pampered by his two handmaids. In exchange of their help he needs to spill every single dirty details about him staying up late in Kris's place.

 

Of course he had no choice but to share.

                                 

 

 

 

                                   •••

 

 

 

One hour and 10 minutes came by too quickly when he has luhan talking about fashion, music, the latest success of his favorite soccer team and how he didn't give a damn with Baekhyun's sudden illness. He can only nod and give side comments at him.

 

The wooden door opened with people coming in. One was their editor-in- chief Sheila. They bowed respectfully when she came. Next was the senior director named Kim heechul whom they had worked with in the past. The said director was throwing them what's up gestures. One KBS representative Mr. Lee came, the wide eyed Do Kyungsoo who was in charge of the clothes, from hair styles to make up of the protagonists, was talking to someone over the phone when he walked in. The tan boy named kim jongin who was head of the technicalities was also there and other film staffs.

 

One by one they all sat down, greeting each other a wonderful morning. The door opened again revealing an average tall young girl dressed in a casual khaki jeans and a loose blouse.

 

"Oh Kay, so glad you can come despite your busy schedule. " The KBS representative said. Luhan asking Kay (the original writer who made the storyline of the script they've been working on) to sit beside him before the meeting starts.

 

"Seems like everyone is here, well except the two junior directors who were stuck in traffic. " Heechul took note. Luhan just sniggered Joonmyeon's side.

 

"The agenda of this meeting is the filming date, the script and the cast organized by our hardworking writers and a lot more." The senior director announced to everyone. Folders were given around containing the time frame of the upcoming drama that will air on the early months of 2013.

 

In the middle of Mr. Lee's introduction, the wooden door opened revealing a young man in his twenties walking in. Everyone stood up and bowed at the latecomer. The senior director stepped beside the bowing newcomer, patting his shoulder and leading him to his seat.

 

"Guys, everyone, this is Chen, our junior director from China. He's a young outstanding film maker who won 7 awards this year. He's one of the best i tell you. A teacher's pet during his university days." heechul proudly introduced.

 

"Agh.. the flattery words please stop. " Chen humbly shook his head in embarrassment with heechul laughing that it's the truth.

 

All the people welcomed Chen in applause.

 

"And.. Chen where's Xiumin?" Heechul asked looking outside the door if the person in question is outside. Chen guilty cackled at his senior questioning him as they all sat down.

 

"I'm sorry, he can't make it. His mother was rushed to the hospital Just this morning. but he will attend the next meeting." He reasoned, looking at everyone apologetically.

 

"That's it then, let's start. So, the much awaited romantic comedy, "The Kim's" will finally start filming. for the information of everyone, this story is originally written by our junior writer here, ms. Kay. Her co- scriptwriters are Kim Joonmyeon, one of the promising writers in Korea and.. Joonmyeon, where's Baekhyun?" The KSB representative inquired, noticing the third writer was missing in action. The rep was leaning closer to fully listen to Joonmyeon's upcoming words. But Joonmyeon wasn't himself at the moment.

 

How could he?

 

When the boy who means the world to him years ago was sitting across the table and looking back at him with ease. Like the years they've been away from each other, without letters of explanation or a simple text or even a quick call, didn't matter to him. Didn't made a big hole in his heart like it did to him. He doesn't look bothered or even shocked seeing him. As a matter of fact, it's as if they never met, never shared kisses, never hugged each other to sleep, never said sweet words at each other, never made memories that were imprinted in his heart and memory, never fought childish arguments, or never made love up to the point of immobility.  

 

The thought was suffocating.

 

Luhan must have noticed how speechless and out of the world he was because he heroically answered the question for him,"Baekhyun is in the hospital. Such a careless eater who suffered from food poisoning." Luhan laughed, making the rest of them laugh along with him. Except Joonmyeon who couldn't even lift a facial muscle.

 

Saying Joonmyeon speechless is an understatement. He feels worser that that.  

 

The meeting proceeded with the important matters but Joonmyeon lost track. He couldn't take his eyes off Chen who was seriously reading a folder of thin documents, not minding the scrutinizing eyes in front of him.

 

He looked different, he sounded different, his smile was different, his expression was new to him, his name was even different now he,

 

He changed.

 

Like he was meeting a different version of Jongdae for the very first time.

 

Even if Joonmyeon didn't want to, the memory of meeting Kim Jongdae (now chen?) years back came creeping itself insistently inside his head.  

 

The memory of that particular boy who made a big difference in his life.

 

It was eight years ago. When he was still a sophomore anti-social boy who spent more time reading books and writing random words on a blank paper rather than going around the neighborhood having fun.

                                   

 

 

                                     •••

 

 

 

8 years ago.

 

Joonmyeon remembers that night vividly.

 

It was around the Month of May. The third Friday of the summer month, in a small province of Gyeongsangnam-do, tongyeong.

 

It was a typical friday night for Joonmyeon. He was home alone having his quality time with his books, scanning over his shelves and picking up "The Alchemist". A novel by Paulo Coelho he just bought yesterday. It was recommended by the tea shop Owner he frequents. The wise middle age man said that the story will eat his interest and that he should read it.

 

With hand carrying the book, Joonmyeon opened his window and took his time to stare at the clear night sky. The full moon was heavenly shining it's captivating glow all over earth, and the stars were sparkling like gems.

 

Smiling at the heavenly view, he sat over his window. leaning against the frame and flipping the first chapter of the book.

 

The tea shop owner was right. First chapter and he couldn't take his eyes off the words anymore.

 

He was so focused with Santiago, the protagonist as he was starting his journey to Egypt when his best friend animatedly came barging inside his room and rolling on his floor, gasping for some oxygen. He nearly fell from the window seeing his long time friend.

 

"Baekhyun what are you doing here!?" He exclaimed at his best friend. They were neighbors turned best friend and they've been hanging around since the day they considered each other friends.  

 

He hopped down from his window and helped his friend up.

 

"What I'm not allowed to come here?" The eyeliner boy stated, getting his normal breathing back and sitting over the bed.

 

"You said you were visiting your cousin." He reasoned."And why we're you even rushing here?" He asked, recalling how Baekhyun literally inhaling all the free air.

 

"Someone needs your help." Baekhyun said, looking at him seriously like the matter was an emergency and someone will die any moment.
 
 
"My help? who? And what kind of help?" Joonmyeon questioningly stared at his best friend as he was placing the book on his lap. Baekhyun inhaled for awhile, puffing his mouth and bitting his lips momentarily getting Joonmyeon a little more anxious because Baekhyun usually have that gesture when he's nervous going up stage to sing no matter how incredible his voice is. 
 
 
"There's this boy who is in need of a writer for his film project and-"

 

Oh no.

 

"What?! No way!" He immediately growled.
 
 
"You can't say no! I recommended you!" Baekhyun boldly declared, putting a hand on his left shoulder and shaking him vigorously. 
 
Joonmyeon stood up furiously pointing at himself. "Why me? why don't you do it, you write stories yourself and it's way better than mine even." He glared, picking the book that was throw over the cold floor. It was the truth, Baekhyun writes stories incredibly better than him (in his opinion.) they were writing buddies since as long as he can remember. One reason why they got along quickly, they share the same interests.

 

Baekhyun leisurely sprawled his limbs across his bed with a nonchalant smug all over his face."Ohh...save the flattery words when I win awards in the future. We both know your good in creative writing and public speaking. Everyone will always watch you in daze whenever you perform a declamation, or writing the school's paper and, " 
 
 
"No Baek. I'm not doing it, you do it." Shaking his head to erase everything he just heard from his best friend. And no he's not falling for Baekhyun's whining face.

 

"I can't I'm busy! there's midterms coming, and i have tons of assignments and projects and singing recitals and," 
 
"Baekhyun, we're classmates. I don't think our workload and dilemma's are any where near different." Joonmyeon interjected Baekhyun's frantic waving arms. He snorted at Baekhyun's lame excuse. 
 
 
"Please Joonmyeon, you have to help him. He'll cry an ocean if he won't find a writer tonight and also because he's already waiting for you outside." Baekhyun was on his knees begging, he did not missed that sinister smile his best friend feign to hide.

 

"He's here?!" Joonmyeon squealed, his saucer eyes were falling out. He hurriedly peeked outside his window and saw someone standing outside the opened gates.

 

"Yeah, he came with me. So go down stairs, be a good citizen of Tongyeong and help a needy soul." He said, peeking outside with him, observing the boy. His schemer friend who pity's everything didn't waste time and hauled him out from the comforts of his room despite his never ending protest.  

 

"I can't believe you Baek!" He exasperatedly trundled down the stairs, his friend following him from behind singing in victory and frequently pushing him to walk faster. He almost came rolling down.  

 

"Ehh.. you'll thank me one day, now go!" Baekhyun basically kicked his the moment he Opened the front door and threw him out of his own house.

 

He kicked the locked door hard before sighing defeatedly.

 

"Wait till I get my hands on you Baekhyun! you'll be crying Blood!" He shouted, and eventually hearing, "Yeah, sure." from his treacherous friend inside. He could hear him laughing in pure mockery.

 

Closing his eyes to control his emotions, he spun around and took careful steps over the pavement. He tucked his hands inside his pockets and formulate excuses in his head.
The stories he made have pointless plots. He has this hobby of writing random story whenever he's bored and now his kindhearted friend wanted him to present those stories to a hopeless boy?A stranger?

 

No way.

 

He was determined. The answer this boy will be getting from him is a capital "NO!" no matter how life over death situation his request is. Even if the boy's future depends on it there was no way he'll participate.  

 

He walked out of their front gates nodding to himself with the reason he had in mind. He stopped on his tracks when he saw the boy's back facing him.

 

The boy in need was probably inches taller than him. He was wearing a gray long sleeve, faded jeans and a black converse shoes. His back was facing him so he couldn't get a glimpse of the boy's face (like he was even interested). His raven hair was messily styled and the boy looked listlessly bored, swinging his right lower leg back and forth. He's either trying to dust some dirt off his shoe or just leisurely kicking pebbles. He noticed how the said boy's left hand's fingers kept taping into air in random sequence like he was typing something. And he knew he was a fair skinned male considering his paper paled neck.

 

Now what was i supposed to say again?

 

The boy might have felt someone prying behind him because he spun his head back at him and looked over his shoulder.

 

"Hi.." The boy greeted. Turning around completely.

 

Joonmyeon had to swallow the rock lump stuck in his throat because oh dear lords the boy looked insanely charming. He was wearing a black framed eye glasses. Despite the glass barrier he could see how the boy's eyes whimsically blinks at him. His cheekbone's were accentuated in a seriously y way and a well sculptured nose. His jawlines were prominent and even though an ample of spaces were between them, he could only managed to gulped again while looking at boy's thin perfectly curved lips.

 

Somebody slap me please.

 

"You're...Kim Joonmyeon, am I right?" He inquired, seeking confirmation.

 

The boy's voice even made things worst. It sounded deep, in between soft and husky yet y all combined. It had him gulping again for the third time in a row.

 

Baekhyun!!

 

"Ugh... Joonmyeon?" The boy asked again, now leaning his upper body to get a closer look at the dazzled boy him.

 

"Joonmyeon! yes! that's my name that's me!!" He exaggeratedly shouted, pointing idiotically at himself in front of the boy who stepped a foot back, obviously startled when he did.

 

God, can I be any more awkward than this?

 

"I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to shout like that I-I-was-umm,"

 

The boy shook his head together with his frantic arms swaying a no.

 

"No need to apologize, it's fine. "

 

And right then and there he saw the boy's smile. He was smiling ear to ear revealing his perfectly aligned pearly teeth. And his booming giggles were so enchanting in his hearing senses that he just couldn't utter another consonant.  

 

"I'm Jongdae." He introduced, stretching out his freehand and smiling contagiously at him.

 

 Jongdae..

 

Joonmyeon made sure he won't forget that name even on his death bed.

 

It took him seven seconds to held out his hand and hesitantly shook hands with Jongdae. He ignored how soft the charming boy's palm felt like because he can't afford to be zooming out again. They pulled back a moment later. Joonmyeon sneakly open-closing his hand at his back as if Jongdae's warm hand was still holding his.

 

"We're schoolmates, same year but in different sections. Baekhyun is actually my Glee club co-member and," Jongdae hang the words mid-air taking notice on how Joonmyeon wasn't blinking and talking. At all in front of him,"Y-yeah, so that's how we met and-hmn," Jongdae started laughing awkwardly, raising his right hand to cover his smiling lips with the back of his hand and glancing elsewhere.

 

JOONMYEON TALK YOU'RE MAKING HIM FEEL AWKWARD!

 

"Aghh! I see!" The finally said some useless words. His excellent public speaking skill was buried beneath the ground.

 

He's my schoolmate? Baekhyun's co-member? how come I never noticed him?

 

Of course.

 

He realized why. It's because he's an anti-social kid who likes being alone with his books, pens and papers as his best friends. Next to Baekhyun of course. Even though he became their section's president, (because Baekhyun who was so in love with him elected him as president when he was once absent, Winning by majority. Next day he saw his name at the top official list. He was so grateful he gave Baekhyun a fractured ankle.) he wasn't that active in social gatherings. He certainly won't noticed him. They just obviously knew about each others existence through his friend. Jongdae looked more of a sociable kid who likes playing around while he loves hiding in his shell. Their worlds just don't match.

 

Jongdae's giggles died down, clearing his voice to resume on his intentions. Much to Joonmyeon's dismay. He likes hearing and seeing him laugh.

 

 

"So..I'm a candidate in this film Fest for short films and I'm in great need of a short story. Baekhyun said you could help me. He said you write short stories." Jongdae starts, titling his head and ray of hope in his eyes.

 

"Y-yeah. I write short stories during my spare time and," Joonmyeon sip some air for his poor depressed lungs because Jongdae's occasional smiles were making him breathless."Yeah, sure I'll help you." He added without any delay.

 

Wherever place on earth did his affirmative response came from, Joonmyeon didn't dwell much on it at all.

 

Jongdae's face lighten up hearing him agreeing. He rubbed his nape shly and smiled back at him again.

 

"Are you sure? I mean, if you have any other things to do its okey with me if you can't-"

 

"Yes!" He shouted back again.

 

Jongdae was now looking at him confused,"Yea, you can't?"

 

"I mean yes, it's okey with me. Really, i don't mind. I'm willing to help a needy soul." Joonmyeon wanted to punch himself with all the stupid s he keeps on saying because his last words clearly made Jongdae burst into laughter, covering his smile shyly again. Looking around except in his direction. Joonmyeon never find anyone laughing this handsomely before.

 

Oh God.

 

"Needy soul? You have nice choice of words, now I can't wait to read your work." Jongdae threw his charming smiles again. Joonmyeon wanted to retort to gain back some of his dignity but paused when he felt a liquid dropped over his cheek.

 

He looked up and felt one, two, three and more raindrops falling straight at them. He raised an opened palm up feeling the tiny drops fell countless. He stared back at Jongdae and found him gazing back at him with a grin.

 

"Ummm, are we going inside?" Jongdae asked, smiling widely whilst looking up at the now getting a heavy rain sky.

 

Joonmyeon teetered between killing himself and killing himself. How could he stand like an idiot and watch the two of them getting drench under the heavy rain?

 

"I'm sorry! Let's go." He shouted, running back towards his house with Jongdae trailing behind. They stood at his house's front porch, wiping the cold raindrops off their skin.

 

How could it be raining? The sky was so clear earlier. And it's summer, such a rare chance to rain.  

 

Joonmyeon unintentionally looked at Jongdae and he's doing it again, gaping at the other because the handsome boy removed his foggy wet eye glasses and muffled his own hair swiftly after. The sprinkling drops of liquid were dripping off his raven strand hair and,

 

"Here."  

 

His eyes lowered at Jongdae's hand. He was holding a blue handkerchief and offering it to him. He was thinking of rejecting it (because they're in his house for crying out loud, he can offer him his favorite shirt and insist on keeping it with him forever) but when he looked at Jongdae, yes he was doing it again alright.  

 

Shamefully gawking.

 

If he finds Jongdae's eyes were pretty behind the glasses, his eyes without them were no match. Those twin round iris were mysteriously dark, eyes looked like a feline of some sort. Resembles an eyes of a cute kitty he'd love to cuddle everyday. When the boy's flawless face crinkled into a smile, his eyes turning into a half closed lidded imperfect line, his well aligned teeth showing, and everything just glows beautifully with him.

 

"T-thank you." He accepted the clothe looking away and forgot about offering him his favorite shirt.

 

Joonmyeon blinked more than normal because no, he's not hearing his own fast hard beating heart inside his ears.

 

The door opened revealing a gleefully smiling Baekhyun.

 

"Enjoying the rain guys?"

 

He murderously glared at his best friend, shifting back into an innocent angelic smile when he looked back at Jongdae. They went inside and offered his visitor a towel to dry his slightly soaked shirt.

 

"So, are you two collaborating or what?" Baekhyun asked.

 

The two of them nodded, his beloved friend was probably having a party inside his twisted head because the drama queen never stop smiling.

 

"I'll go get the story and-"

 

"Jongdae, you know what? Joonmyeonie here has a shelve full of personally written stories inside his room. All are awesome trust me, hey you should check it out yourself!" His friend innocently suggested and Joonmyeon swore his ocular muscles were way overused from too much glaring.

 

Jongdae stared expectantly at him, "If it's okey with Joonmyeon, I'd love too. "

 

"Heard that my friend? Why don't you go and take your future lover, opps...I mean your future partner, Ohh no wait, your future co-worker, aghh! I mean -- you know what I mean ! go on guys," Baekhyun splattered, shooing them away despite his failed attempt to get his point right. Joonmyeon sinfully declared in high heavens, he will kill Byun Baekhyun and delete his name in the national statistic record because he was tomato red from too much embarrassment he's been receiving in one night all thanks to him.

 

He thank God Jongdae didn't seemed to mind his friend's words and followed him upstairs.

 

He led him inside his room. He watched Jongdae snoop around, his oddly smiling again.

 

"Your room look... very organized." He commented. Settling his solemn eyes on him.

 

He must have noticed how Joonmyeon's face contoured into a confused frown by his comment.

 

"I didn't mean it in a weird way!" Jongdae defended," Impressed would be the right word."

 

Joonmyeon is a neat freak. All his things must be properly organized or else he'll have a hard time sleeping. Walking into his room dirty and messy is a rare occasion.

 

He laughed at how panicked the other was. He made him sit on his green coach while he ran his fingers along his stories written in notebooks. He picked the one he thinks would be suitable for a short film. He hesitantly handed it to Jongdae and sat opposite to the visitor.

 

Jongdae gratefully received it and silently flipped the first page after wearing his glasses on. Joonmyeon anxiously watched him read through each pages. He was troubled as hell. He's been writing for years and he loves doing it but he never let anyone read his work except his dad who was insistent and also Baekhyun who was worser than his father. They did praised his work but he understood them, they were really supposed to praise him because they were family and family supports each other. But Jongdae was a different case. He isn't a part of his family or even knew him long enough to be his close friend. He was very nervous with what the looker boy will comment.  

 

He watch Jongdae's never changing serious expression with crossed leg over the other, right hand holding the article while his free hand was doing that fingers tapping again.

 

He detached his eyes from him and just busied himself with the alchemist book he was engrossed in earlier hoping it will lessen the tension. Not a minute passed he closed the book. The words doesn't interest him anymore, he doesn't care whether Santiago gets hit by a car or get eaten my sharks in the hot desert of egypt. Because apparently, Jongdae was far more interesting to look at than the novel. No offense meant to Paulo Coelho.

 

A good 15 minutes passed, Jongdae stood up and walked to him.  He has that serious expression blunt face that creeped his very soul.

 

Oh no, he found my writing hilariously stupid. I knew it, I shouldn't have agreed with this. now he thinks I'm just a lousy-

 

"I like it."
 

 

Joonmyeon had to crane his neck up to hear him more clearly."Wh-what?"

 

He was smiling again, the seriousness was gone. Only his bright smile that he's starting to get addicted to."I said, I like it." He said yet again, placing the notebook on top of the alchemist.  

 

Joonmyeon was slightly gaping the umpteenth time that night, he couldn't believe his ears. He said he just liked his work!

 

"I like how you narrate, the characters are intriguing, it's comprehensively made if you ask me. Your writing style is impressive and you wrote the right words that can captivate a reader's heart."He tilted his head, looking for comments to add,"And i can perfectly visualize the scenes inside my head." He added. His eyes sparkle with excitement to get the filming started.

 

Joonmyeon wanted to jump off the window. Jongdae's praises made his heart swell it can explode any ticking minute. He didn't felt like this when his dad and Baekhyun gave him their flowery reactions.  

 

 

"Honestly, for months I kept looking for a writer who could show me this kind of story and," He removed his eye glasses and Joonmyeon was, on that particular moment, drowning in those sincere eyes.

 

"Joonmyeon, where have you been hiding all these time?"
 

                                   

 

 

 

                                   •••
 
 
 
 

 

The memory was so vividly perfect that his tears furtively stream down his cheeks. He will forever be grateful of whoever switched the lights off for the sake of the projector to direct the PowerPoint slides on the clear board.

 

The shy, stubborn, playfully trolling Jongdae he met 8 years ago wasn't present in that wide cold room. He was replaced by a professional looking man wearing a black leather jacket in his white undershirt with a dog tag saggy hanging around his neck. He couldn't decide whether it was the fluorescent light that was left glowing on or is Jongdae's skin tone gotten more fairer now than before.

 

His usual raven messy hair was now cut gorgeously in a spiky hair style. His thin slim body now looked lean that added more volume to his built. His facial features were now more sharper that his heart can only beat faster and faster.

 

The only distinct manner that was left of the past Jongdae he knew was that fingers tapping in random sequence. His fingers were tapping over the table while his full attention was at the powerpoint. Oh how he adored seeing and feeling those fingers giving him fleeting caresses in the past.

 

And he probably still do.

 

"Joonmyeon!"

 

Luhan's loud shuddering voice pulled him back to his reality and made him shot upright surprising everyone even Jongdae.

 

"I'm-sorry, what-- what was that ?" His faltering voice sounded awkward and head shaking. He causally wiped away the tiny tears and cleared his cracked voice.

 

"He's asking you about the script." Kyungsoo who was sitting beside him helpfully whispered loud enough for him to hear.

 

"Agh!! It's-- umm, going well. Baekhyun, Kay and i, have been working on it. We're currently down to the 90th manuscript." He nervously said. The director and the KBS representative were nodding with luhan and their editor in chief confirming about it.

 

"Sit your down on the chair what's wrong with you?!" Luhan cooed discreetly. Tugging his sweater down because he was the only one stupidly standing while the meeting was on going.  

 

He dropped down. His mind was all over the place and now that the light was switch on, he was even more nervous and dramatically fidgeting from too much pressure. His eyes stayed glued on the floor. He could feel Jongdae boring holes at him making him want to ran away, get in a plane and jump off the Bermuda triangle and drown into the nearest shortcut to hell. He prefers that than being in a room with the boy he cried over three freaking years every night because he just missed him so damn much.

 

"Okey, this is enough for today. We'll have a meeting tomorrow with the cast this time and I hope those people absent today will make it and also ..Joonmyeon...Where is he?" The KBS representative asked Luhan.

 

Luhan obliviously glanced at his beside and saw an empty chair.
 
 

                                     

 

                                      •••
 
 

 

 

Joonmyeon slumped his worn out body down the wall outside the KBS building, away from the public eyes. His desperate tears came rolling down so painfully he cringes at the stinging sensation.

 

He tried standing up but his feet only started  pacing back and forth around the empty block. He was only sniffling for awhile controlling his emotions but failed everytime.

 

"Jongdae why are you here? Why now why?!" He cried out to no one, now sobbing nonstop. Jongdae's beautiful smile hauntingly flashed itself inside his head without permission, the kisses they shared everyday, his comforting words when he was falling apart, Jongdae's successful surprises during special occasions and even on daily basis, when Jongdae stayed up all night beside him when he got sick, when Jongdae defended him in every false accusations he received, when Jongdae said he loves him and will you please stop crying? I hate that.

 

His heart is crumpling into pieces of irreparable pain at the memory. He rubbed his moist face and cried even more achingly. His ear-piercing cry just made his breaking heart sound so real. 

 

Because he loved him.

 

He loved that boy so much.
 
 

                                     

 

                                      •••

 

 

 

 

30 minutes post crying, Joonmyeon phoned Kris telling him he needs to visit Baekhyun in the hospital. His lovely best friend got food poisoned just 2 days earlier (because who in their sane mind would eat a food which had expired 3 months ago? Yes. there is one, it's Baekhyun) and was Rush to the ER. He was worried and also wants to know if his friend was still alive.  

 

He took a cab and reached his destination in less than 20. He fixed himself before going straight to the station greeting the charge nurse,"Good morning, I'm here to visit a friend. Byun Baekhyun." He inquired. The nurse checked some records before telling that his beloved friend is in room 143.  

 

He thanked the kind nurse and walked straight to the said room. He was eager to see Baekhyun. He needs to talk to someone about what happened and who he just happened to met or else he'll explode.

 

He twisted the door knob and didn't mind knocking at all.

 

"Baekhy-"

 

He didn't get to finished calling his name because seeing the ill Baekhyun (like he thought he was) lying on the bed while a man in white with a poodle curly hair was straddling him and kissing the life out of Baekhyun, had him gaping. And his shameless friend had the balls to wrapped his arms around the said guy even cringed out a moan throatily and if his eyes weren't fooling around he think he just saw how baekhyun buckled up his hips, receiving a deep y needy moan from above.

 

He made a mental note to visit an ophthalmologist later because he had a strong nagging feeling that his eyes were bleeding inside from his friend's provocative exhibition.  

 

Yes. Baekhyun is Definitely alive and kissing.

 

When the unknown tall guy started lifting Baekhyun's patient's gown with the other looking so willing to be stripped and Joonmyeon knew he had enough watching.

 

 

To make his presence known,(because he's been standing at the edge of the bed for 15 minutes like an idiot bystander, the two still oblivious with their surrounding and getting it on) he cleared his throat as loud as he can.

 

"Aghh-Nghh-aghh  Jo--joon?-- Joonmyeon?!" Baekhyun screeched loudly seeing him grinning at him. The guy on top of him looked over his shoulder and with shocked eyes seeing an awkward audience, he came rolling down the bed shrieking in pain as he hits the ground.

 

"H-how long have you been there?!" His friend asked, fixing his patient's clothes as presentable as possible.

 

Oh please. I've seen the worst.

 

"Long enough to see a live in an internationally recognized hospital " He said, smiling not so widely and watching his friend's expression changes from shocked to uttered embarrassment. He was burying his face over his hands while shouting curses sharing the same expression with the poodle haired guy.  

 

All he could do was laughed at them. He finally found his voice and happy he came. He needed to laugh to lighten his mood. To forget, even just for awhile.

 

The guy who was kissing Baekhyun awhile ago introduced himself as Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun's private nurse.  

 

"I came to check up on you. But I guess your fine and you don't really need any visitors. I shouldn't come." He freighted a hurt face and drooping head.

 

The two other people choked some hospital air and blurt out excuses he finds so funny.

                                       

 

 

                                        •••

 

 

 

"Who?!!" Baekhyun shrieked when he gave him a rerun of what happened. Mostly about the boy from his christmas past being the spicy piece of he could tell him. He was considerably clueless about the meeting because a certain boy took all his attention.

 

"Yeah, it's Jongdae. He's here Baek, what am I going to do??" He problematically walked around the room shaking restlessly. He was glad Chanyeol, that tall tower who was practically his friend excused himself to give them some time to talk.

 

"What kind of a question is that? you do nothing." Baekhyun nonchalantly said, narrowing his eyes at him with diva eyebrows perched high.

 

"But Baek-"

 

"It's been six years Joonmyeon, six long years." He unfriendly frowned."Here I thought you forgot about him already."

 

"It's not what you think okey!" Joonmyeon argued, defending his disposition,"I'm with Kris and, and.. I thought so-it's not that easy Baekhyun!" He wailed throwing his arms around hoping his best friend would be understanding and stop glaring at him like a jealous mother-in-law.

 

"So what are you gonna do about it ? it's not like you can avoid him. His our freaking director." Baekhyun defiantly laughed, deep down he wanted nothing more than to launch a nuclear bomb whenever Jongdae was situated.

 

"Well, I was thinking, what if I'll recommend Sehun in place of me and- "

 

"What?! Are you crazy?! This is a big project and your throwing it away?! do that and i'm so gonna ing kill you." Baekhyun angrily threatened throwing all two gigantic pillows at his weeping face."Forget about our 11 years of friendship." Crossing his arms over his chest, Baekhyun roared at him even more.

 

"And you call yourself a patient here." Joonmyeon complained. Throwing the pillows back at his friend and sat on his bed.

 

"How did Luhan take it?" Baekhyun was curious about Luhan's reaction because if he was planning to launch a bomb, Luhan will precisely kidnap Jongdae, throw him in the desert away from the innocent citizens and kill him off with a missile that could blow off the entire area without breaking his well-polished fingernails. Baekhyun couldn't decide who was the merciless between them.

 

"He was introduced as Chen. Luhan wouldn't know." Joonmyeon pouted. They were disturbed by the vibrating phone over Baekhyun'a bed side. He checked it and rolled his eyes .

 

"Speaking of the ." Baekhyun tapped the answer button and the loudspeaker. Luhan certainly knows when he is being talked about because they'll just need to wait for a minute and Luhan's name and his contact picture will be flashing on their home screen's nonstop.

 

 "Baekhyun, where the hell are the chapters I've been asking for ?! I gave you a deadline and its two hours delayed. I can't see it on my email. " Luhan carelessly screamed through the line, shuffling some noisy document. 

 

Baekhyun made ugly faces Mocking the other."Luhan, did you forgot I'm in the hospital? food poison, ring a bell?" He sarcastically reminded him.

 

"I don't have Alzheimer's , I know. But I don't think you need your colons and to write a pretty epichapter right? Send it to me right this instant so I can do my job!" Luhan demandingly shouted, they felt the hospital windows were creaking.

 

"Don't you have any other hobby aside from work Luhan? Why don't you get a love life sometimes it's fun." Baekhyun laughed insultingly at their friend, suggesting an outlet of stress for their Chinese editor.

 

"Stop ing around because I'm good at that than you. Don't forget i saved your sick during the meeting this morning. Now send the damn chapter!" Luhan reckoned.

 

"I'm sick Luhan! Really!" Baekhyun faked a screeching sound.

 

"Don't play with me, I know your fine." Luhan retort, so sure of his reply.

 

"More than fine." Joonmyeon mumbled softly earning a shut up glare from Baekhyun.

 

"Plus, I don't think sick people should be making out with their nurse, right.?" The Chinese editor added with a hint of, YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW? SHOT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND THINK AGAIN, smirk on the other side of hell.

 

Joonmyeon will explode with Laughter seeing Baekhyun gagging out air.

 

"How did you?!" 
 
 
"I've been there three hours ago smart and you were....preoccupied." Luhan laughed all the teasing words he could come up with and bombarded it all at the reddening Baekhyun.

 

"Alright fine I'll send it! Can't you wait?!" The eyeliner patient scowled Pressing random keys to annoy Luhan. After too much bickering, Luhan bid good bye saying the chapter better be on his email on time because Baekhyun will suffer a severe hemorrhage If he wont, swearing there will be no tall and handsome nurse to tend for his physiologic needs.

 

Joonmyeon was relieved Luhan didn't asked for him. Jongdae could still be In the building to hear them and he might not make it out in one piece if Luhan's wrath is concerned.

 

"We really really, without delay get a guy to hook up with Luhan. I can't bear with all his ings anymore! he's driving me off the wall!" Baekhyun bitterly cried, pulling his head out like Luhan could care any less.

 

"Like he haven't for the past six years." Joonmyeon replied pitying both of them.

 

"No, you don't understand! can you imagine how he keeps on hurrying me with chapters? hell, we're working on the 90th script already and the drama haven't even started filming yet ! can you believe him?! "

 

"Actually I do because he's treating us the same." 
 
 
"He's more lenient with you mr. Humble jerk." Baekhyun retort in jealousy.

 

Joonmyeon recalled how Luhan had him with time and has no intention on telling Baekhyun just to be laughed at,"no comment."

 

Oh you have no idea baekkie.

 

Baekhyun scrolled through his phone,"We need to search some potential dates because he needs to get laid! I'm pretty sure there's tons of stress bottled up inside that y body of his that needs release." Sticking his lips out and having a quick check on his contacts, a potential food to be fed to their piranha friend Luhan."Oh, Remember that rubik's cube I gave him last new year to keep him busy?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yeah, I bought it for you because you were too lazy to buy it yourself you." Joonmyeon sighed replaying.

 

"Yea, that. God, the poor thing got shredded into pieces from Luhan's too much abused twisting! I saw it on his desk the other week and I couldn't help myself from pitying the poor inanimate object." Baekhyun pouted with teary eyes like a puppy was urgently found dead in the subway station.

 

They laughed for awhile, only when Baekhyun noticed Joonmyeon's eyes losing it's glow, tearing away and at the peak of breaking down that he stopped giggling. He felt sad for his best friend. He witnessed how Joonmyeon struggled with Jongdae's disappearance six years ago and he can't afford to see a recap of his crying messed up friend.

 

"Come here you." He cooed, stretching his arms open to give his crying friend a comforting hug. Before letting himself be in Baekhyun's arms Joonmyeon looked down at the sheets and covers with eyes squinting."Did you guys?" He asked sniffling.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and hugged his friend over the bed."Don't worry, we already changed the stained sheets." he giggled, rocking his friendly lullingly.

                                   

 

 

 

                                     •••

 

 

 

"How do I look?" Joonmyeon inquired, asking his friend to see if he's puffy eyes were still obvious. He made sure to apply ample of concealer on his despair face. He can't risk Kris, who was waiting in the car in front of the hospital, questioning him with his red swollen eyes.

 

"Hmmm, you look like a boy who cried the entire night because he just saw his beloved resurrected ex." Baekhyun commented.

 

"Will you be serious please!" He screeched.

 

Baekhyun apologized and gave an honest comment. After fixing himself he bid good bye to his friend, Baekhyun telling him to stop worrying because he'll be facing Jongdae with him by his side Tomorrow.

 

He hopped inside Kris's car and drove off to one of the famous coffee shops in town.

 

 

 

 

•k's coffee•

 

 

 

The european themed coffee shop was Joonmyeon's favorite coffee house. It's calming ambiance never fails to comfort him and boost his imagination whenever he's writing a chapter in that particular shop.

 

When they got in, Yixing. Kris's Best friend who went home in china for 3 months was alone waiting for them in a table for four. They greeted each other. Joonmyeon tried hard to be active in their conversation but to no avail, he kept looking out of the window and sighing.

 

"So where is this guy you are crazy about Yixing? I wanna meet that bastard who turned my friend into a ball of fluff." He heard Kris sniggered beside him.

 

Yixing laughed embarrassingly."He'll be here. He had an important meeting and, oh here he is." Yixing gleefully giggled at the sight of his boyfriend coming up behind the couple.

 

Joonmyeon was too worn out to even spare Yixing's boyfriend a look. Its not like he didn't care, Yixing is a close friend too and the chinese guy never dated anyone for four years. So this guy must be something. But he was just not in the mood at the moment.

 

He heard some chairs crumbling in front and the next thing he heard was,

 

"I'm sorry I'm late. I had an important meeting. "

 

Joonmyeon's heart enormously beat a minute faster than normal. He felt all his palms turned sweaty cold and his breathing almost stopped.

 

He knew that voice. That deep y voice. Despite the years of separation, he will recognized that voice anywhere even in a crowded marketplace. He instantly looked at the guy.  

 

No.
 
Jongdae..

 

He wanted to cry again.

 

"Finally your here." Yixing welcomed Jongdae into a warm loving hug,"Yifan, this is Jongdae. but people in china calls him Chen," Yixing watched the two important guys in his life smiled each other in acknowledgement.

 

"At last." Kris cheered, smiling broadly and shook hands with Chen. Joonmyeon can only closed his eyes in his seat and wished he was a bubble prepared to pop and disappeared.

 

The three of them stared at the quite Joonmyeon.

 

"Babe, are you alright?" Kris whispered, placing a worried hand over his lap to get his attention.

 

Joonmyeon nodded,"Y-yeah."

 

"And this is Joonmyeon, or aka Suho. You know, the famous novelist of South Korea."Yixing boasted, his dimples showing,"Remember the book I was reading yesterday? he wrote it." Yixing proudly introduced him. Jongdae nodded and, for the first time in six years Joonmyeon saw that smile that once never failed to brighten up his day.

 

"So I've heard." He said nodding,"Nice to meet you again Kim Joonmyeon." Jongdae giggled, that small laughed, that small awkward laugh. Joonmyeon gulped down the imaginary lump in his throat.

 

"You've met?" Kris wondered.

 

Jongdae or Chen, scratched his head dumbly, a tug of a shy smile,"Yeah, we'll be working on the same project under KBS. Right?" His last word directed at Joonmyeon .  

 

The other two looked at Joonmyeon.

 

Joonmyeon heaved all his vocals to come out because dammit he was back being the Joonmyeon 8 years ago who's always groping for his voice whenever Jongdae talks, smiles and laugh at him.

 

"Y-es." He fumbled with his words.

 

Jongdae laughed at his gesture."Hey, i've heard your a good speaker so what's with the stutter?" He joked, earning a playful punched from Yixing."I was just kidding, so..I'm looking forward working with you Joonmyeon." Jongdae smiled so lively it was beginning to blind Joonmyeon again.

 

Jongdae held out his hand and Joonmyeon just stared at it blankly. When he felt Kris nudging him into it, he tensely held out his hand and hesitantly pressed his cold hand into Jongdae's ever so warm palm. 

 

"It's great seeing you again Joonmyeon." Jongdae mouth inaudibly at him.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon wanted to scream.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

***

 

Annyeong My fellow Suchen lovers! ^^

 

oh gosh. this is the first chapter and I'm anxious with all your reactions. this is my first trying a story. I don't know how it went . :(

 

So poor suho, his beloved ex came back. ^^ haha how do u find their first meeting guys?

 

guys I really really really really hope you comment please ?? Please ? Anything at all . I badly need your reaction so I'll know if I'm making a big fool of myself here. I'm more desperate for  comments than up votes. honest.

 

so I hope I somehow made you smile in this first chapter^* hehe until then,

 

k.