D&M 13

Dreams and Memories
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

              "No one ever said it could be this hard."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon was speechless, more or less. His eyes couldn't even blink. Too awestruck to what had taken place and to what his stricken heart currently feels. He hears his own heart's beating. It's Languid, almost stubbornly dormant with an undeniable feeling of emptiness and latent disenchantment. His breathing was shallow and slowing, limbs numbed and body stiffened as his dull mind delves hard to comprehend things clearly.  
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Joonmyeon .. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The husky apprehensive toned voice that came from the man in front of him says. Joonmyeon blinks as his mind discern that it was his own name mentioned. It winded him from his trance of yesterday's thoughts, from those warm memories his mind frequently visits lately. He blinks for the second then narrows his sight to clear the hazy blurs away. Suddenly his eyes widen, jaw couldn't help but to slack as his mind begun analyzing the situation (the position rather) he's in.
 
 
 
 

 

"Y-Yifan!" Joonmyeon shills out the name in a spur of a moment, surprising Kris. Joonmyeon awkwardly found himself on the sofa with his boyfriend. The blonde male before him was amusedly grinning, eyes squinting to their own likeness. His lover was comfortably sitting on the cushion while Joonmyeon himself was shamelessly sitting on Kris's lap, his knees planted a space on either side of Kris's hips, straddling the handsome half-Canadian. He found his left hand surprisingly glued behind Kris's head, his fingers a handful of his lover's blonde locks. The tousled feel of Kris's golden hair tells him how he have been grasping on it roughly. What alarms him was not the inch distance he has from Kris or the intimate exchanging of their hot breathes, but his own right hand that was lecherously under his lover's red knitted sweater more specifically at the latter's navel that was dangerously so so close to the already opened zipper. He let out a scandalized squeak, snatching his own sinful hand from the feverish skin that is Kris's. How did his hand even ended up 'there?' or how they made it on the freaking swanky furniture when the last thing he remembers they were standing, or we're they? And is that a huge hickey reddening on Kris's collarbone?!
 
 
 
 

 

Oh my.. G-
 
 
 
 
 

 

His mind went blank taking in their indecorous disposition.
 
 
 

 

"Let's go home early tonight .. " Kris croons below Joonmyeon's ear, pecking a small area of skin under the writer's earlobe, completely unaware of   the wrecking thoughts inside his boyfriend's head. The unsuspecting move from Kris caught Joonmyeon off guard, eliciting a very surprised hitch of breath from the latter. They were at that situation that Joonmyeon realized where they were and what Kris's naughty hands were doing behind him. The handsome male had his warm arms around Joonmyeon's waist, hands halfway slipping underneath his (Originally Jongdae's) gray sweat pants that were, by the looks of it, way too easy to be rolled down as if it doesn't have a ty garter in it. His entire skin became shivery.
 
 
 

 

"Yifan!" He shouted the name for the second, about time he regained control of his soul. He whams Kris's hands that were caressing his behind, covertly unfolding his weak waistband. He caught that sly smirk that plays on Kris's face as he was struggling to climb off his lover. Kris didn't gave him the freedom to inch back. Instead he hugged him tight with an amused laugh being giggle around.
 
 
 

 

"That was first time you ever kissed me that way Joonmyeon .. " Kris shares an exhilarated chuckle, his bigger hands cradling his lover's cheeks that were as warm as his own. The statement pauses Joonmyeon from wiggling, his furrowed brows slowly relaxing in a stupefied line. He drags his eyes up to meet Kris's with his chin being titled up by his lover. It was suddenly difficult for him to look at Kris straight into those brown eyes. The never ending 'Why's ' were flying here and there inside his confused mind while Kris tries his luck to kiss him on the lips, hoping he could get his babe to kiss him again like how Joonmyeon did awhile ago. The aggressive kiss they shared simply blew Kris's mind, and his pants too. "Didn't know my boyfriend can be feisty." Kris says while resting his back against the backrest of the sofa, pulling Joonmyeon along with him. He clasps his fingers together behind Joonmyeon, keeping his lover at arms reach.  
 
 
 

 

"I-It was?" Joonmyeon stutters, eyes averting from Kris's, tongue anxiously his dry lips. He withdrew his right hand from where it was obscenely plastered. Kris gave a protesting grunt cause of the unexpected lack of touch, albeit allowed his lover anyway since Joonmyeon looks like trembling from too much whatever it is that he's feeling internally.
 
 

 

"Didn't know you could roll your hips like that .." Kris presses on, a hand molding the delicate curves of Joonmyeon's hips under the thick clothe, biting his lower full lip as his big palms feels his lover's lithe waist. Joonmyeon is so small, tiny yet God damn captivating it's crazy not to love him. He observes how Joonmyeon's cheeks flare up with his short teasing, shy eyes unable stare on him or anything at all. It was amusing to see his lover looking all flushed before him, he can't help but be more and more charmed. He clears his throat to keep his giggles in check, avoiding to make Joonmyeon feel uncomfortable more than he visibly looks. "Don't worry, it was y .." He gave an honest comment, as detached as his deep voice could so as to not make it sound like he's teasing (when he truly does). When Joonmyeon reluctantly looks over him, hands fiddling uneasily on a small portion of his sweater, the taller male could not hold his smirk from curling across his lips anymore.
 
 
 

 

"Ssh! Yifan we're at Yixing's ..someone might hear you.. " Joonmyeon loudly chastised his boyfriend, forefinger slanted on Kris lips to keep any revealing words that his lover was ready to utter. His eyes were glaring, ears burning and voice faltering. He faintly groans when Kris burst out the laugh he'd been holding back, body shuddering with Joonmyeon looking worst than being a shy lamb.
 
 
 
 

 

"As much as my lips can remember, it's you who started kissing me boldly Joonmyeon." Kris says, body convulsing. His lips and controlled expression failed to conceal his deep astonished laughter. It didn't made Joonmyeon laugh though. He didn't find it worth laughing his time off at all. He shuffles on Kris's trembling lap, he pushes the ends of his lips up. Faking a ridiculous smile, even though it's hard.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

His mind told him it was because he loves Kris. They're lovers. They've been in a much more lustful situation before. It's normal to be all touchy, and aggressive around each other, they're in love. They're in a healthy mature relationship and it's been a month or so since the last time they held each other intimately. One look at Kris and anyone would lose their inner grip of sanity and self-control. But for Kris to say that it's Joonmyeon's first to act bold, maybe barbaric and probably being all and deprived sap, it made him think how the hell had he been acting around Kris for the past two years?
 
 
 
 
 

 

Wasn't I that passionate?
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Babe?" Kris inquired after a minute of just plainly staring at Joonmyeon while the latter was being still, eyes and mind obviously worrying over something he shouldn't. "Hey, i was just teasing you i'm sorry .." He apologized, remembering how Joonmyeon spites being teased and it's maybe the reason why Joonmyeon's giving him the silent treatment he hates when they argue. Kris was expecting a sensitive answer or maybe a cute pout when Joonmyeon pulls back and stares at him, aligning their faces. The warm lips that abruptly crashes into his was out of Kris's list of expectations though.
 
 
 
 

 

Kris automatically moans, gratified how Joonmyeon is kissing him deep, hot and desperate. He could still sense some reluctance with how Joonmyeon tugs his neck to press their mouths closer, or how Joonmyeon's trying hard to control any sound that could give them away. The kiss may not be as heated and passionate like the one they had a minute before but it didn't matter to Kris anymore. He believes it's the inappropriate place, the reason why his lover's being the natural self-conscious man he is.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Having Joonmyeon on his lap, kissing him hard and temporarily not minding where they are was enough to satisfy Kris's heart and urges. The way Joonmyeon presses his tiny body against him and how Joonmyeon's lips making subtle sounds made Kris's blood rush down south and his heart aches to share an intimate night with his boyfriend again.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Kris couldn't hold his conspicuous moans like Joonmyeon could. He blames it on his ual needs that were unmet for a whole damn month. "I wanna sleep with you tonight, " He pulls his lips back to kiss Joonmyeon's cheek. " ... can, can we?" He asks, like the pure gentleman he is.  
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon knows what kind of sleeping Kris just asked permission to. Half of him was mentally eye rolling with query of "Do you have to ask?" and then there's another part of him that he prayed gone, was not too optimistic with the inviting words hence, making his answer lost somewhere inside his voice box.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon pulls a little away from Kris's lips. The action made the blonde man's smile wear off, guessing what Joonmyeon will say just by the unsure look on Joonmyeon's face. Kris could barely hold back the hurt that crosses his brown chocolate orbs, his hands that have been lustily gripping Joonmyeon's small frame were slowly slacking.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Yifan, I-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Kris raises his hand to stop Joonmyeon's words from prying out. The blonde male shortly sighs and momentarily looks down to held Joonmyeon's hand. He admires how it feels soft and warm. He brought it up to his lips and kissed them lovingly. When he titled his head up, the slight pain that registeres evidently in his brown eyes were gently disappearing. Forced to be repressed because he was never the demanding and controlling boyfriend everyone thought he is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Kris's understanding smile broke a piece of Joonmyeon's heart, making him think how the situations is just so ing wrong. Kris was only asking for some private moments with him and he couldn't find the voice to say yes. Why? He never denied Kris of anything before. He always says yes, always.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

He saw the look on Kris's face, the pained glint that the latter hastily veiled with a warm and serene smile. Kris was trying hard to be the understanding one and that alone was slaughtering  Joonmyeon's heart. Kris shouldn't even be trying hard, he shouldn't be that sweetly forgiving either because Joonmyeon admits how he doesn't even deserve any of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Forget I asked, we can do it when-" Kris's blathering were supressed by two supple lips, covering his plump  ones. Kris's shock only lasted for awhile. He then grabs Joonmyeon's body to his and kisses his lover back hard, conveying his pent up frustrations and needs that requires immediate attention.
 
 
 
 

 

"To-tonight," Joonmyeon heard his voice cracked and tensing but he guessed it's only due to the intense kiss he got from Kris. "It's .. I'm okey with it, of course Yifan .. " He faintly says, earning a pleased broad smile from Kris that made him blush naturally.

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

"How about .. we skip everybody's little meal time and let's go home now .." Kris negotiates, voice pure of eagerness and surpringly, mischief. Joonmyeon's face crumpled and blushes at that impish suggestion, swatting Kris's arm that incites a boisterous laugh from the blonde male.
 
 
 
 

 

"Can't blame me for trying .." Kris chuckles, holding onto Joonmyeon's rosy cheeks, thumb and forefinger beckoning the latter's chin onto him. Kris's tongue slid past those cherry lips, morphing their light lip-lock kisses into fiery and fast torrid one's. They both moaned, majority coming from Kris. Joonmyeon laced his arms around Kris's neck, rocking his lower region against his boyfriend's. The shearing friction from their rough clothes made Kris's hands hype up, sneakily raising his lover's hoodie. One hand caressing the revealed soft skin while the other was creeping close to Joonmyeon's front, wanting to feel it, to palm it seductively as their breathes turned hard and panting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Well, well, well, this is certainly a sight to behold."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Attached lips instantly lax, drawing back due to the intruding cocky voice that sure came from Luhan. The couple that were having a flaring moment on top of Yixing's couch perplexedly gasped, eyes glowing wide in synchronized surprise at the sight of five people judging watching them.
 
 
 

 

Yixing, who was holding a wooden tray with nine wine glasses meticulously lined, was grinning ear to ear. His lips partly opened for his soft chortles to race out much to both Joonmyeon and Kris's embarrassment. Even the chinese male's sole dimple that depresses deep was teasing the couple who were caught in their perfervid making out. Yixing was chuckling but Xiumin, the short chubby faced male was voiceless beside the taller chinese. His almond eyes grew a meter bigger than everyone's eyes combined. Lips sealed close, withholding his mouth from saying anything at all. He begun wondering if he looked as embarrassed and mortified as the two shamefaced couple when he was seen being impurely molested by Luhan. He mentally whimpered. Why did he even thought about that day? .
 
 
 
 

 

Since Xiumin had spent more than a minute of staring at the couple at the same time cursing at himself for recalling how soft Luhan's lips were, Xiumin's senses poorly missed how the harsh heat of the casserole was creeping through the potholder and into his unmarred skin, violently stinging his palms. "AW!" Xiumin yelps painfully, almost slipping the bowl. The good natured Kyungsoo who's been blushing tenfolds was the one who had caught the heated bowl from Xiumin. He cautiously places the said ceramic down on the table, spilling some of it down because his hands were oddly, oddly clumsy.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The appalled expressions of the three males were nothing compared to Luhan's malicious batting of eyelashes, combined with his insanely obnoxious giggles that somehow sounded soft and came out to be a little bit of squealing. Luhan had gotten used to seeing Baekhyun with his abnormally tall lover in their apartment at the wee hours of the night, all , sweaty and noisy and with those lustful mental images that had gotten stuck inside his head terminally impaired his pure eyes forever. He had to get used to it (As if he have any other options) if he's still planning on keep the useless Baekhyun around their home. It was actually because of Joonmyeon, the only reason why Baekhyun is still existing in their apartment despite his fruitless attempts of kicking the brunette out of their lives. But on the contrary though, walking in on Joonmyeon and Kris chewing each other's faces for the very first damn time is like seeing a teaser of the second installment of everybody's favorite blockbuster movie. He insistently demanded for a big camera (Because it's not enough) to capture the intimate, exhilarating moment. It's making his eyes cry in pure happiness. Just heaven.
 
 
 

 

"G-Guys!"  Joonmyeon was the first to jolt up, all pale and blundering off Kris's lap because what could be even more embarrassing than being caught grinding against his boyfriend in a friend's living room. It's worst than that one time he caught Baekhyun in his own damn room with the door unlocked. Yes he was the one embarrassed and not the subject of repugnant display of reproductive organ himself.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon was close to bumping his head against the crystalline table if not for Kris's fast arms that slid around his lithe waist, catching him just before his head hits. "How long have you all been there?!" Joonmyeon chokes on his own spit, fixing his crumpled shirt with trembling hands while trying to be on his feet as fast as possible, along with Kris's assistive hand that was holding his elbow, helping him gather his dignity up.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Oh, long enough to see you two ravishing each other." Luhan says perkily, hands clasps together with his doe eyes sparkling dreamily at the flustered couple. Like a little boy seeing daddy's collection for the very first.
 
 
 
 

 

Yixing places the tray down before sharing a good nerve-wracking laugh with Luhan. Kris was already giving him warming glares but to hell with it. He doesn't normally get a chance to tease Kris on the daily basis. Witnessing his childhood best friend (who's notoriously known for being uptight, stern and intimidating) making out with his boyfriend is an honor for Yixing, a memory to cherish even. He could only laugh even more seeing Kris's galled expression attempting to look composed and unaffected beside his Joonmyeon for the sake of veiling his inner emotions that is without questions, dying in humiliation.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon was petrified for being thrown in a tizzy. Being the center of his friends teasings was close to tolerable, but knowing Jongdae being in the same room he is, being one of the crowd that walked in on him when he was kissing his lover in a very compromising position was beyond his heart's ability to absorb a thing at all.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae wasn't carrying anything. He wasn't smiling nor was he sniggering like Yixing and Luhan. He was just there. Standing, existing, looking back at Joonmyeon with a standoffish gloom in his feline eyes. His uncalled facial expression that parts him from everybody else had Joonmyeon's breath insufferably at bay. The worst feeling of Joonmyeon's heart twisting achingly was unexpected as Jongdae continues to stare fixedly at him. As Joonmyeon struggles to remain standing on his spot, realization draws to him that the cold vacant look on Jongdae's face was thoroughly familiar. And the way his heart hurt was nothing new either.  
 
 
 
 

 

It's the same similar dark sharp eyes, the discombobulated expression and tightly shut mouth that Jongdae gives him when Joonmyeon's seen talking way too friendly to a senior or a new friend way back in old school. And it's the same emotions of panic, anxiety, worry, even fear that Joonmyeon feels when Jongdae's being the childish jealous boyfriend he was. He helplessly wanted nothing more than to approach the other and explain himself.
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae .. No, it's not like that.. We're just-
 
 
 
 

 

"Why do you guys look like you just caught two couple having ?" Baekhyun shuffles from the corridors, shoulders hanging low. He was heaving all his strength to piggyback his boyfriend who haven't even rested his full weight on him just yet.  Everyone's eyes shifted to the couple that have been missing for the past two hours. Everyone except  Joonmyeon and Jongdae.  
 
 
 

 

"Oh because we have." Luhan sing-songs,"Almost ." His lips pursing out pointingly at Kris and the lost Joonmyeon. He crosses his arms over his chest, eyeing Baekhyun and the tall one behind. "Does it take two and a half hours for the two of you to reach your ?! We basically cooked everything without your help!" He indignantly said, eyes glaring mostly at Chanyeol who have this popular Luhan phobia. The tall male ducks down behind his short lover to avoid the Chinese male's watchful eyes and the embarrassed look on everybody's faces. Baekhyun only unaffectedly snorted in front of Chanyeol.
 
 
 

 

"We were just .. " Baekhyun's enthusiasm to annoy Luhan to the point of picking a fight evaporated once his keen eyes caught something with the color of black, fitted and bulging and. ".. ohhh .." Baekhyun wanted to linger more but his eyes can't be unfaithful when he's boyfriend (Who he just made love passionately to) is behind him. He turns around, cheeks glowing of pink tinges and hurriedly hid his eyes against the protective chest of his dumbfounded Chanyeol to rescue his eyes from cheating.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The rest of the crowd were fazed at Baekhyun's precipitous response, specially Chanyeol who stares down at his boyfriend, eyes questioning. "Baek, what's-" Chanyeol's words were cut out by both Luhan and Yixing's girly chuckles. Xiumin didn't bother finding what it was about. His top concern is the fact that it's way past lunch time and if they don't eat something, all of them will have gastric ulcers God forbid. Xiumin is too much of a health conscious person to have that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"What?" Kris grumbles, forehead rumpling in confusion cause the two guffawing whale men were looking at him.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Yixing clamps a hand over his mouth to belatedly quell his giggles. He raises a finger and pointed somewhere on Kris's front. "Ah, Kris will you please.. close your.." His brows wiggles as his hands meaningfully gesturing something. He received a whack on his arm from Luhan who was clearly overjoyed from seeing one of the rarest displays of his life and Yixing's about to sabotage it for him.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Kris, who was as puzzled and passably irritated as , checks himself whether it's his disarrayed hair or his crumpled red knitted sweater or his. "Umm, Krease, dude,  it's.." Chanyeol pulled out the courage to man up and enlighten the poor man because he can't take seeing Luhan's lustful eyes feasting all over Kris. It's highly disturbing for his own taste. "It's your.. you know, zipper." He sheepishly states, scratching his cheek awkwardly. Baekhyun wanted to steal a glance at Kris's shown boxers but too worried Chanyeol might snap at him. He and Luhan have always been curious and very much intrigued of what lies beneath Kris's costly garments. Joonmyeon's have always been too much of a al teenager to even share any nasty details about Kris's glorious body.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon exclaimed, shaking out from his thoughts when he realized it's Kris's opened zipper, the black boxer and the prominent proof of the scandalous scene they did awhile ago was the core of everybody's interest. Kris turns red, he wasn't born to be embarrassed, yes he wasn't. He turns even more redder when Joonmyeon helpfully pulled the zipper snap up, too abrupt that it hits a part of his little deprived buddy. It made the tall multilingual man shriek in pain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Kyungsoo walked out of the dinning room in a haste. His face flustered, voice stuttering as he murmurs an incoherent excuse of  'There's some dishes left in the kitchen, imma go get it.."  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Yifa-n, sorry.." Joonmyeon shly mumbles, wincing at Kris's grimacing features. The blonde male gave him a broken smile, telling him it's not entirely his fault alone.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"At least we did it when we're by ourselves .. " Baekhyun side comments, wanting the words to reach Luhan's big sensitive ears. Luhan did almost ripped Xiumin's ity into pieces once, in public. Instead of Luhan, it's his lover Chanyeol that heard him.
 
 
 
 

 

"Don't think i didn't saw your eyes attempting to sneak a peek at Kris's boxers Baek." The baritone voiced whispered, big doe glassy eyes strictly looking at Baekhyun's and watching how the shorter male shakes his head in denial. Chanyeol scoffs at his boyfriend's pouting lips.
 
 
 
 

 

"Trust me, your goofy boxers and the one underneath are the only one's my eyes wants to stare at .. " Baekhyun tip his toes, both of his slender arms crisscrossing behind Chanyeol's neck, his lips before pressing a kiss on his sulking lover's lips. Chanyeol leans onto the kiss automatically, heedless to their unwilling audience around. Luhan had to brutally slammed his fist on the table successively for them to break off.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Yah! Have some decency people DECENCY!" Luhan shouts, shaking the entire table to further interrupt the lip locking couple and their ographic display of lust. Xiumin worriedly held the utensils and bowls in place because if he wouldn't, all their hard work will end up spilling all over the table.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Baekhyun gave Luhan his signature eye roll, halfheartedly smiling because his lover was a pure gentleman, pulling a chair for him. "You yourself don't know a thing about decency Luhan .. " Baekhyun snides back, "Don't mind Luhan's discourteous mouth, he's like that when he's ually frustrated." He casually says, giving Luhan the tiest sympathetic look there is .
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Luhan's ears steams. The needs to be burn at the stake.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Baekhyun booms his implacable laugher. He habitually emphasizes to his frienemy how in love he is with someone, how that someone loves him back and how Luhan's destiny is to be forever alone and will infinitely remain at a gaping distance from Xiumin. Just like how Luhan presently looks over at the baby faced male, eyes longing and lips mouthing such words of 'Sleep with me .. sleep with me.."
 
 
 
 

 

Xiumin coughs, eyes averting. "Guys, um, we better eat before the food gets cold." He shuffles on his sit, Luhan's trailing eyes were making his heart tremble.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yixing and Chen straggles to take a seat. Luhan stomps elatedly towards the empty chair beside Xiumin's.
 
 
 
 

 

"Will somebody please give me a hand?" Kyungsoo calls behind. Jongdae voluntarily stood up again and scurried to help the shorter male in carrying the rest of the foods. Being followed by Xiumin who instantly stood seeing Kyungsoo needing another helping hand considering how the wide eyed boy struggles to keep both the kimchi and another plate together. Baekhyun hums happily, leaning against his Chanyeol's strong arm. His pretty eyes rejoicing at how Luhan curls his fingers, nails digging on the marble table in probably jealousy.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Oh Luhan, you poor little unwanted thang..

 

 
 
 

 

Luhan was extremely miffed up to the point of wanting to flip the entire Goddamn table over. He hates how Xiumin frets over anyone than him, specially to an abnormally tarsier eyed male. Just freakin why.
 
 
 
 

 

Ohh it's official. Do Kyungsoo must die.
 
 
 
 

 

"Xiumin, come and sit with me." Luhan said, more like demanding it with his hand abusively patting the vacant chair beside his. Xiumin gave him a strained smile, an iron grip on the bowl of warm stew. Yixing muffled a laugh when his eyes caught how Luhan's shoulder wilted when Xiumin chose Kyungsoo to sit with. Ending with the innocent Kyungsoo sardines between the relieve Xiumin and the gritting Luhan.
 
 
 

 

Luhan's sulking only fell short. The millisecond Kyungsoo's rests on the chair that was meant for Xiumin, he peppered him with morbid glares. Kyungsoo slides his chair, moving a space apart from Luhan (due to fright) unawarely getting closer to his death because the shift only made him closer to Xiumin. The pitiful Kyungsoo reaches out for Xiumin to exchange seats, which the latter riotously declined.  
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Undeterred by the debatable sitting arrangement ( Kris who finally gotten over the humiliated show pulls a chair. Baekhyun was smiling, satisfied beside his Chanyeol. Yixing was sitting with Chen beside him, and Xiumin and Kyungsoo sat together with Luhan being the only problematic one for being away from his claimed mate) everyone was settled down. Everyone except for Joonmyeon.
 
 
 
 

 

"Babe?" Kris calls, standing up once again. He cocked his head at his boyfriend, inviting him to sit down next to him. "Hey, Come here. " He coax, pulling Joonmyeon's slim arm. The blonde male pulls a chair and plop his boyfriend to sit. He then contentedly  sat back on his own place.
 
 
 
 
 

 

The group of starving males dug in, frenzied on tasting every sumptuous dish that the trio Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Joonmyeon made. Constant compliments were said here and there for cooking fine and edible dishes while the rest of them engaged in a light spirited conversation starting off with Chanyeol sharing some of his hospital experiences. Baekhyun was there with proud eyes, looking fleetingly at his lover. Luhan was yawning noisily, too bored with the topic and decided to pick on Kyungsoo for being the cockblcoker that ever dared to even do so in his life. Xiumin tries to stop Luhan from bothering Kyungsoo that only resulted to Luhan, went from being mad to furious. Kris was listening intently to Chanyeol while nibbling his food and Yixing was leaning over, taking in every word Chanyeol is saying since he's a medical curious person like that.
 
 
 
 
 

 

And it only leaves Joonmyeon alone in thought. He hasn't touch any of the food Kris sweetly sliced and prepared for him. No matter how Chanyeol's hilarious narration was going, he just can't stop feeling the heaviness that have been resting over his chest. Jongdae seemed to have turned 360 degrees different from the male he just saw earlier. The moment the raven haired boy sat, the befuddled expression vanished the moment it even appeared. Joonmyeon even thinks he might have been just seeing things. He must have. And what was he about to do earlier? Be the stupid fool for falling for his emotions again and say sorry, Jongdae i wasn't cheating? Like the lovesick teenage boy he was then?
 
 
 

 

Cheating?
 
 
 
 

 

He didn't know where the heck that word came from. He wasn't cheating on Jongdae. They're relationship had ended six years ago, there's no room for such emotions or even the pain that slowly surges up when Jongdae whines at Yixing for attention. He cowardly looks away from even seeing how Yixing looks back at Jongdae eagerly. Listening to his pleas and indulging whatever it is that Jongdae needs.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

He closed his eyes, his head was starting to pound ruthfully.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Why aren't you eating?" Kris noticed his other half and the untouched food on Joonmyeon's plate. He reached across the small distance they have between them, caressing his boyfriend's cheek with outmost concern. Lately, he's been noticing some bothering behaviors. His lover isn't eating well. Joonmyeon looks naturally pale but not sickly pale. He looks so stressed out, ghastly even first thing in the morning and the insomniac episodes didn't go unnoticed to Kris either. He was starting to worry about his partner's health. What's wrong? "Babe, eat something please." He croons, picking Joonmyeon's cutlery. He scoop a spoonful of fried rice with a side dish on top. Joonmyeon doesn't like being all too showy in public Kris knows it, so he grins in bewilderment when Joonmyeon accepted the food he offers.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Now that's just the perfect couple .. " Baekhyun says, a smile displaying across his lips. He was gazing at both Kris and Joonmyeon with mirth and adoration. The couple froze when the unwanted spotlight is grace upon them, again.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Luhan swallows down his munched beef before indiscreetly spazzing on his seat like a diehard fan, his eyes darting from Joonmyeon and Kris to Jongdae and Yixing. The screws inside his head starts turning and squirting schemingly. "Oh aren't they the cutest couple? right? " He halfheartedly squeals. Baekhyun made an exaggerated affirmation, with Chanyeol overly snickering in agreement.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Right Kyungsoo?" Luhan asks his unwanted seat-mate he eagerly wanted to murder. Kyungsoo coughed the kimchi he was enjoying, he picked his glass of water and drains down the fluid before he stares at Luhan with a constipated smile, a finger trying to wipe the sauce at the corner of his lips. "Right?!" Luhan heavily stomp his foot on the floor when he didn't get the response he wanted, purposely stepping on Kyungsoo's foot.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Y-yes!" Kyungsoo cries say, crouching down to fondle on his aching foot under the table. Xiumin worriedly ducks down too, asking Kyungsoo if he was okey. He wasn't. And so is Luhan.
 
 
 
 

 

This witch.
 
 
 
 

 

"You know, You two should just marry each other already! you've been together for more than two years, what's there to wait when you're both in love right?" Baekhyun smirks. The statement caught everyone's attention, even Kyungsoo who stopped brooding over his foot. His mope of brown colored hair resurfaced from under the table to look at the main couple with perturbed glint in his large eyes.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's body turns cold. He couldn't believe Baekhyun and his twisted mind brought the talk of marriage out when he just told his two best friends the sensitive matter about him and Kris and that going down the aisle thing. He prayed Luhan wouldn't stir something up as a counter back. But of course, with the kind of friends he have. He's always wrong.
 
 
 

 

"Baekhyun's right! I mean, just look at Kris. Who wouldn't want to marry someone like Kris, oh c'mon..  " Luhan brags, like a manager flaunting his talent to a top entertainment company. "I'd like to marry Kris .. " Luhan boldly declares, voice loud like a preaching prophet standing over a podium. He notices Xiumin side glancing him at the corner of his eyes. Luhan secretly sang merrily at the response he got. "I bet Baekhyun wants to marry Kris right Baek?!" He shouts.
 
 
 
 

 

"Of course!" Baekhyun replies straightway, too late to reorganize his thoughts.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"What?!" Chanyeol's loud raspy voice startled everyone. He's sitting beside his lover and then he randomly hears him wanting to marry someone else. Where is the love?
 
 
 
 

 

"That is if I'm Joonmyeon!" Baekhyun instantly panicked, arms flailing and small eyes stretching wide when Chanyeol begun looking at him with those big doe watery hurt eyes of his. "But I'm not him so, i- want to marry someone else .. Someone .. Uh .. " Baekhyun blushed shamefully as his words falters before he could even say Chanyeol's name. The taller male broke out into a fistful smiles and loud laugh. He too was heating up, certain that it's his name that Baekhyun's wanted to say. It makes him so much happier.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Luhan's nose crinkles, eyeing the two cuddling couple with pure disgust.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"I agree with them. You two should get married, right Kris?" Yixing says with a shimmery knowing smile. Kris sheepishly smiles, caressing Joonmyeon's stiffened shoulder, leaning closer to the other's ear and telling him to not mind the rest they're just digging for something interesting to talk about. Joonmyeon's thinking otherwise though.
 
 
 

 

Just wait till the three of us get's home.

 

 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon eyes his two friends, gnawing his teeth in fury. Luhan pretends to have not caught the telepathic message and continued eating the food his mate prepared. Baekhyun was too preoccupied with his Lover to even notice Joonmyeon's scowling face.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"The two of you should too." Xiumin innocently comments, eyes briefly focusing at Yixing and Jongdae as he pours himself a glass of water. Yixing abruptly chokes after hearing it, spluttering the steak he was trying to chew down. Chen's hand was immediately on Yixing's back, rubbing it to calmness. The raven haired male was laughing hilariously at his boyfriend's reaction. Accepting the table napkin Xiumin passed, he offers it to Yixing who mumbles a regretful sorry.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon casts his eyes on his lap. He doesn't want to hear the proceeding words that either of the two will say.
 
 
 
 

 

"We, we just moved. It's, it's way too early to talk about-" 
 
 
 

 

"Marriage, Xiumin .. " Chen gag's, finishing Yixing's sentence for him. Yixing shyly smiles while looking at everyone with his eye smile and tiny gentle chuckles. His ears were warm and crimson red from hearing the word marriage. He looks back at his lover who was leaning against the backrest of his chair, grinning impossibly wide.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyepn's nails dug brutally on his (Jongdae's sweat pants) grasping it firmly it hurts. He suspected the two to be living together. It's just hard confirming it from Yixing and Jongdae themselves, specially from Jongdae himself.
 
 
 
 

 

"You two moved in together and yet you didn't tell me. That was so thoughtful Xing, " Kris had his elbow propped on the table, opened palm supporting his pointed chin. He didn't know the two moved in together. Not that he's objecting. He can clearly see happiness in Yixing's eyes, who is he to interfere?
 
 
 
 

 

Yixing purses his lips, smiling timorously after. Kris was still waiting, and also Luhan and Baekhyun that were both most cheerful and thrilled at the new information. "I'm sorry, it was just so sudden .. " He says apologetically, placing his fork down and wiping the stains that were probably somewhere near his mouth. "I was visiting a friend somewhere near here with Chen. We strolled in and decided to check around and .. " He turns to his side to lock gazes with Chen.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"I like it .. it's cozy,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You want it?"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"But it's too spacious for me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who said you'll be living here alone?"

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"And the next morning, we signed the papers and bought this place .." There's a glint of happiness in Yixing eyes that can't be hidden. His voice pitches an upbeat rhythm of gaiety, his dainty smile became even more lovelier when Chen intertwines their hands on the table, sharing the same genuine smile of contentment.
 
 

 


Joonmyeon was mentally done reciting the hangul alphabet, had sung lame songs or anything that could get his mind off the subject yet still, the intense instinct to sob in tears was still there. Inside his heart, where it centers, where it's hurting the most.

 

 

"Oh isn't this the fluffiest cheesiest i've ever heard.. " Luhan sniffly says, his fingers gripping the tip of the table's clothe using it as a substitute tissue to wipe the invincible noncommittal tears along the edge of his right squinted eye. Baekhyun rolled his eyes for a full minute for support. Both Kyungsoo and Xiumin nodded after a long hum. "It's way better than Baekhyun's demented love story .. " Luhan sighs in relief, his words half-meant. The fluffy thing untrue and Baekhyun's relationship being true.


 
 
"Yeah and- hey!" Baekhyun shouts, his reflexes works in a snap, picking an empty wine glass and on standby to be thrown at Luhan. If Chanyeol didn't intervened on time pacifying him with his gentle words, Luhan's face wouldn't be his best asset anymore.




 
 
"But you love your old place .. " Kris comments back, breaking the meaningful eye-locking of the two males in front of him. Chen leaves the answer to Yixing as he stayed silent, playing with the grains of rice on his plate with a chopstick.


 
 
"Because I love him and I want to move in with him, Yifan .. " Yixing defensively says almost immediately. His expression asking for Kris's consideration. The brave answer also took Chen off guard, tilting his head to look over Yixing with perks in his eyes. His mouth slight open as if he wants to say something.




 
 
Kris ran his fingers through his hair, another hand held up high, surrendering to Yixing's defensive look. "I was just asking don't take it the hard way Xing." He chuckles amusingly.



 
 
"Oh Kris just let them be, they're in love.  They want to live under the same roof together, Just get married." Baekhyun presses, waving his hand dismissively at Kris while eyes hypnotizing Yixing to say yes.





 

 

"On the second thought," Luhan flickers his fingers. "How about a double wedding next year? Month of June will be perfect for lovers. It will be fun!" He squeaks, elbowing Kyungsoo to agree with his genius suggestion. He even insanely volunteered on organizing the wedding. Baekhyun clapped his hands together, startling his boyfriend who was seriously busy eating than listening to: moving in, wedding bells and maybe adoption of ten kids if Luhan's in the mood to take the talk further.

 

 

 

Jongdae erupts out laughing in disbelief, his distinct giggles resounding together with Yixing's unintelligible muffled words in his cupped palms that were covering his red blushes. Kris laughs along with Jongdae, while Luhan and Baekhyun were suggesting the best place to go on a honeymoon.

 

 

 

Joonmyeon's ears just can't bear listening anymore. If he stays and hears more about Luhan and Baekhyun who thinks their helping when they're really not, trying to scheme a wedding, moving in, and with Jongdae sitting there enjoying the conversation, Joonmyeon's heart will be in pieces. Or maybe his heart have already been reduce to fine particles. He was just so sick and tired of everything. His head, throat and eyes were already tried of crying for the past weeks. And the damniest most stupidest thing was, he could still feel the bitter tears unfairly wanting to spill out from behind his eyes. It's unfair.

 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon sighs, rubbing his face with his palm. It was actually the welling tears that he was aiming to wipe away. If someone could just please stop everyone from talking, stop everyone from laughing all at once, stop him from wanting to wail in his misery just stop Jongdae from being there when he doesn't want him to be there just stop everything, just.. Stop..

 

 

 

As the noise escalates inside the dining room, the loud snapping sound of the flying cork rang around, cutting the merry interactions, startling everyone (Mostly Chanyeol who screamed, a hand dramatically on his chest), successfully snatching all attention. They stared at Kyungsoo standing with hand raising an opened wine with a corkscrew on his other hand. "W-wine anyone?" He offers with an unsteady tone of voice. He stood there, anxiously scanning his owl eyes wishing someone would give in to his invitation.

 

 

 

 

Fortunately, everybody joyously asks for wine. Even Luhan who derisively laughs when he tips Kyungsoo's elbow causing for the wine the shorter male was pouring on Xiumin's glass to spew all over, soaking the table cloth dark red. Making Kyungsoo's plate looked like a soup of his own blood. Luhan naturally sniggers, singing a nursery rhyme inside his head.

 

 

 

The grip Joonmyeon had on his sweat pants gradually untightens. The benevolent smile coming from Kyungsoo (While the said male's hands were occupied, holding a clothe dapping the table dry ) appeases Joonmyeon. It dulls out his pain, in some odd ways.
 
 
 

 

Yixing generously opened two other bottles of wine while Jongdae passes the glass around the circle. Chanyeol excitedly took one bottle and offers it to both Luhan and Baekhyun. Joonmyeon slide his glass forward. Maybe wine is all he needs to simmer down all the contemptible emotions.
 
 
 

 

When Yixing was about to pour Joonmyeon a glass of red wine, Kris hisses, promptly tilting the neck of the bottle away from Joonmyeon's glass. "Yifan .. " Joonmyeon groans frustratedly, asking Yixing to give him the bottle. Kris already had his hand around the bottle before Yixing gets to move and comply to Joonmyeon's wishes.
 
 
 
 

 

"No, you're not drinking wine." Kris says with his thick brows meeting up, voice stern, hard and berating. Like a father disciplining his son. Joonmyeon looks away, fingertips running over his temples in gloom. Yixing stares at the two confusedly, couldn't comprehend what the two are even arguing in the first place.
 
 
 
 

 

"Kris, it's okey. It's just wine. We're not gonna drunk him or anything of sort. " Yixing giggles, saying how Kris is acting silly. Xiumin and Kyungsoo gazes at the the couple curiously. Chanyeol was again, minding his own business with his food while Luhan and Baekhyun were watching how Kris coo's a sulking Joonmyeon.
 
 
 
 

 

"I can get you a juice, or a coke .." Kris resorts to offering other drinks to his lover. His lover didn't budge and continued giving him his infamous cold treatment. Kris didn't like it when Joonmyeon acting stubbornly. "Babe .. " He coax, placing his palm on top of his boyfriend. His heart drops when Joonmyeon avoided any kind of contact.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Kris why don't you let him have fun sometimes .. " Yixing says, reaching out for Joonmyeon's glass before pouring the seductive scent of red wine. He gave it to Joonmyeon but it was Kris who took it away fast. Yixing thinks Kris is the most impossible male walking on earth.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Luhan sagely smirks at the whole ordeal. He leans forward, clattering his fork against his wine. "Yixing, darling, it's not that Kris is trying to forbid our dear friend to have fun and drink all the alcohol he wanted.. " He let out a melodramatic pause. "It's just that, the last time Joonmyeon-" He stops for a good second when he caught how Baekhyun's face tenses, recalling a memory they remember all too vividly. Luhan doesn't understand quite well why Baekhyun's face contours in what he thinks to be nervousness, eyes shaky before mouthing a pleading "No .. " to him. Luhan scoff's, rolls his eyes and goes to ignore it.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Luhan." Joonmyeon said, his glaring eyes warning Luhan to better shut his mouth up and leave what happened before behind. He was able to tolerate him earlier but this time he isn't sure if he can still hold his patience down.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"What? what happened? " Kyungsoo inquiringly asks, leaning closer to Luhan.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Luhan gave Kris a look before continuing. The blonde handsome man raises a brow at him. No consent from Kris was needed really. He'll still spill things out even if Kris tries to meddle. "The last time Joonmyeon tried drinking without our knowledge, we found him unconscious in a hospital room at three in the morning. " Joonmyeon bit back an unusual cuss when everyone gasped with shocked, concern and faces insinuating an urge to ask what really happened. Kris ran a hand through his blonde hair as he exclaimed, his dagger eyes shooting at Luhan. His fellow chinamen was grating on his nerves.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"What happened? " Yixing asks, all eyes on Luhan after looking at Kris questioningly. Who also refuses to talk.
 
 
 

 

Luhan was about to start talking when Baekhyun impulsively butted in. "Why don't we just move on from the past and let's not talk about it, okey? " Baekhyun says, nodding. The crack in his voice was unusual enough to be noticed by Chanyeol and someone else. Joonmyeon on the other hand, was happy Baekhyun came to his senses and tries to zip Luhan's mouth because it was about the hell damn time someone should.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Yeah Luhan, what happened ..?"
 
 
 
 
 

 

Baekhyun's words turned to ashes when the new voice and inquisitive words came from no other than Chen. Joonmyeon nibbled on his lower lip, eyes closing. Why do Jongdae have to speak up when he doesn't want him to?
 
 
 
 
 

 

Luhan let out a devious laugh, he didn't know Jongdae can be tough enough to ask something about the past, a seemingly tragic event of Joonmyeon's life that he is somewhat the cause of. But it was nevertheless a good chance  he should take. Joonmyeon inwardly whimpers. It was suppose to be just Lunch, a non stressful day. Not some meal party where his past is the main dish and all he's getting in return is a migraine and a collapsing heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Baekhyun have been cursing under his breath. He can't believe Jongdae was desirous enough to pry under Luhan's words. Nobody's noticing the way the two of them stabs razor gazes towards each other. It's better to leave things unsaid than to dig into yesterday's wounds. He didn't let his sharp eyes waver for Jongdae's satisfaction. He glares back at other with dull distaste. Howbeit, under the table, Baekhyun couldn't calm his own clammy hands from quivering and his heart from panicking.
 
 
 
 

 

"Instead of me, why don't we let Kris do the honor and tell it to us.." The honey haired male said, fingers intertwined under his chin and a brow twitching at Kris meaningfully. "Since it was the night the two of them first met after all." Luhan crosses his legs under the table, shrugging off the glare Kris have been throwing his way. Nothing can really stop his mouth. Unless it's Xiumin's.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's lids snaps open.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon gazes at Luhan. His round eyes resizing three times it's normal shape. The spoon he's holding slips from his grasp as he gapingly stares at Kris beside him.  "Yi-Yifan .. what-" He looks back at the smirking Luhan to Baekhyun who wasn't meeting his eyes. "What is he talking about? us meeting .. what?" He was so confused. He remembered that evening, what happened to him and the people he had woken up to. But Kris, he was sure he didn't meet Kris that night. "We met when I was a freshmen. Second semester, we were looking for a new English tutor .. one of Baekhyun's friends recommended you and .. we  .. met. " Joonmyeon exasperated, his brow furrowing in confusion. "What is it that you're not telling me Yifan?" He demands, a hand tugging Kris's sleeve.  
 
 

 

Kris took a long, deep breath before facing Joonmyeon. He've seen that look on his face. So puzzled, confused and lost in uncertainty. He've seen it quite frequently when they weren't a couple yet back then. The pensive look on his lover's face was nothing out of new. He planned on telling him, he really did. At the right time and place. But with Luhan's loosening mouth, it leaves him no other choice. "Joonmyeon .. " He slowly say, choosing the right words to utter. "That was the day I met you ... completely conscious and sober." He carefully states, brown eyes watching how Joonmyeon's face changes from one expression to the other.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon sat there agape. He was thrown off guard by what Kris have revealed to him. The confusion he have inside his head didn't slather away. He was still addled. He couldn't  understand what was Kris trying to tell him.
 
 
 
 

 

"Yifan.. what.. how?" The desire to know more was becoming visible in his perturbed eyes while the rest stays muted.
 
 
 

 

Kris grins but not too broad to be categorized as one of his infamous gummy smile. His hand crept under the table away from the meddling eyes of the rest, sneaking his fingers across Joonmyeon's. He squeezes the smaller dainty hand before returning his gaze on the table.
 
 
 

 

Kris tapped the base of the slender wine glass. The brick red fluid that smells of black grape evokes a memory, a pleasant one as Kris considers it to be. Despite it being a traumatic incident for his other half.
 
 
 

 

"I was in Canada .. " Kris's eyes stays fixated at the red wine, like how he did right back then ..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

***
 

 

will update 2nd part later.
 
 
 
 

 

thanks for reading ..
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
k.