D&M 12

Dreams and Memories

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

               "It's easier to burn than to build."
                                                 

 

                                             _C.C
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Where's Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" Yixing queries, noticing the said absentee's. He made his way towards the table top after surprising the other people in his kitchen by the sudden burst of the door and the ebullience shill of his solemn voice, with his single dimple hollowing chirpily.  "Tadah! We bought deserts and wine!" He exclaims, swinging the big plastic bags of cake sweets in mid-air, nearly hitting himself with it when nature took an unanticipated course of action.
 
 

 

The three preoccupied cooks and one clinger of a chinese boy that superglued himself around the demoralized Xiumin, shrugs their shoulders unwary to where the two lovey doves couple might have been hiding. Expect of course for a tarsier eyed Kyungsoo who rosily blushes in guilty embarrassment for not telling the exact forsaken location of the two.
 
 

 

"Having strenuous in the bathroom." As expected from someone like Luhan to have blurt it out (While blowing hot breaths against his baozi's nape. Xiumin flinches, unmanly squealing) like his guessing what particular day it was. Joonmyeon mentally face palmed himself, swatting Luhan's arm that is by the looks of it, entangled around the spasming Xiumin. He bows his head in sincere sorry when it was the bun cheeked male's flabby stomach he pitifully hits. Luhan's nonexistent fangs and bloody glare aghast the paling Joonmyeon. Kyungsoo on the other hand, felt a bag of rice got lifted off his chest, grateful that Luhan disclosed it out for him. Everyone stares at Luhan, scandalized and secondly judging.  
 
 
 
 
 

 

"What? the guy was asking! It's his house he deserves to know who's staining his bath tub at the moment." Luhan retaliating voice was naturally nonchalant.  Xiumin threw him a withering look with an alluding telepathic message of what seems to be 'Don't say any bad vulgar words Luhan, please.''
 
 

 

"O-ow." Yixing's mouth is formed in an incredulous 'O' shape, ensued by another comprehending loud,"Ow!" He nods, innocently opening pot lids and inhaling Xiumin's spicy chicken dish. He picked a spoon and tasted it. Xiumin was holding his breath in anxiety, chanting the steps and ingredients inside his head, reassuring himself that he didn't miss anything. Luhan's contented humming in his neck  was making his nerves go jungle jumbled.
 
 
 

 

Yixing closes his eyes, allowing the spicy taste osmose through his taste buds while the rest of the people around stops their business, anticipating Yixing's reaction. "Wow.." Yixing sputters, wiping a spillage of chicken Sauce at the side of his mouth before nodding with uproar praises."Ge, I didn't know you cooked this well." He says, timidly placing the spoon on the sink and washing it. Xiumin gushes relief, breathes, unintentionally leaning against Luhan but immediately retreated back to composure.
 
 
 
 

 

"Told you your great.." Luhan coos libidinously, words spicier than the spicy chicken that the shorter male spent his hours cooking. Xiumin coughs, half-cringing. He wriggles out of Luhan's prison-cell hug to dedicate himself in transferring the stew into a suitable bowl, hopefully ignoring Luhan's voice whining behind him, trying hard to back hug him again.
 
 

 

"Where's Jo-"
 
 

 

"Where's Chen?" Kyungsoo asks, tasting his dish while cutting Joonmyeon off mid sentence when the fair male was about to unconsciously asks where Jongdae was. Joonmyeon closes his eyes in disappointments, scolding his own mouth for going on autopilot and asking for Jongdae.  
 
 
 

 

Right, it's Chen.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Yixing glance briefly at Kyungsoo before returning his small chinky eyes at the grocery bags, peeking inside. "He's showering." He answers, dimple on his right cheek accentuated with a shy smile across his face. He starts unloading the bottles of wine and big pink box of sweet deserts. "He forgot to change his shirt before leaving." He giggles mindlessly.  Kyungsoo was giggling with him while carefully pouring the bulgogi into a ceramic.
 
 
 

 

"I'll go set the table." Joonmyeon proffers, walking to the center table to get the plates and cutlery. He'd rather busy himself with other stuffs than to stay in his thoughts of Jongdae showering. Yixing initiated  to help carry the placemats and table napkins with the latter nodding affirmatively. The two of them strode out of the kitchen with the chinese male complaining about the big door and how he should ask someone to remove it. He doesn't want to drop his antic dishes aka porcelains shifted from primeval china just because he couldn't open the damn door up. Joonmyeon found himself agreeing grudgingly.
 
 
 

 

 "I'll get the wine glass," Yixing says after dropping the placemats on the chocolate marble table. "Be right back!" Yixing cheerfully says, prancing back into the kitchen leaving Joonmyeon alone in the dinning room. The pale skinned male stayed back. Eyes trailing behind Yixing, he smiles halfheartedly.
 
 

 

Ever since Yixing came back from China, that day that he introduced Jongdae as his boyfriend, the chinese male have been nothing else but zestful. Not that he wasn't before. Joonmyeon admires Yixing's kind nature and calming aura but he wasn't that sprightly and overflowing with spirit before. He was timid, polite and quite. Presently, the chinese male surprisingly evolved into a more hype kind of person. He looks more optimistic, alive and he smiles at any minimal things.
 
 
 

 

Joonnmyeon figures it's because of that special someone that's creating a big different in Yixing's life, no one else but Jongdae. His presence in Yixing's life and the kind of love he's giving Yixing. Love can create wonders in a person's life in hundreds of ways, Joonmyeon firmly believes that because he himself realized it ages ago. He was like that before. During his pre- Jongdae days he was too withdrawn and reserved. He kept things to himself and heedless with the amount of friendships he has. Until a raven haired boy enters his life and lures him out of his hard shell. He willingly did, Jongdae's wide grin was too blinding to turn down.
 
 
 

 

Before he dwells to much into his whirlpool of emotions, he shakes his head to shove the funereal thoughts at the back of mind so he can start being useful by setting up the table. He despondently sighs as he stares at the pegasus wall clock with it's wings as it's time hands.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

He agitatedly groans with his empty stomach chorusing with him. He only ate a bowl of herbal soup and two pieces of toasted bread for breakfast (Courtesy of his handsome boyfriend who, by the way, boasted that he prepared it himself.) He's hungry. The food they prepared are going to  be their late lunch and way too early dinner but hell he was famished.
 
 
 

 

He laboriously walked around the circled marble table placing rubber placemats. He was about to plant the plates down the rubber mats when he became aware of how Yixing have been taking forever to get the wine glasses. He was decided to follow the other when an unheralded pair of slender hands places a plate over it's respective mat beside him. The clanging sound of ceramics coming in contact made him look up to see who was the helpful person. He feels every acid inside his stomach rushing out of his mouth upon seeing his considerate helper.
 
 
 

 

"J-Jongdae.. " He stammers, the plate was a slip away towards the marble table.
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae turns towards Joonmyeon's side at the mention of his name. His inky irises locking gaze with Joonmyeon's. The corner of his mouth curls into a perky smirk, eyes seizing Joonmyeon's profile who clearly stiffened in return.  "It looks perfect on you than on me." Jongdae compliments. Perfect ivory teeth saying hello with his eyes pointy and smiling.
 
 
 

 

If the way Jongdae eyes him was giving him a hurricane of tension, what the other male just said caused him to freeze as fast as the words rolled completely out between those thin bow lips. Jongdae's words were vaguely familiar.
 
 
 

 

His mind starts rummaging through his memories. Heart searching which particular moment it was, like how he presses the scenes on his laptop backwards whenever he's feeling like re-watching a certain scene of his favorite moment after the entire film ended.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's heart clenches, recognizing the words, remembering the precious moment the words possess. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was that night, on Jongdae's nineteenth birthday. He uttered the exact same words after sealing his precious necklace around Joonmyeon's neck. His hand consciously glided towards the top of his chest where the pendant lies deep in his (Jongdae's) overlapped garments. He protectively clenches  it by instinct as if someone was trying to steal it away from him.
 
 

 

Jongdae espied Joonmyeon. How the pale skinned male looks like hurling everything he ate for breakfast  that morning. The offended, half stunned look on Joonmyeon's face made the former one brood over the words he somehow said. He was worried he might have enunciated an insult without being aware of it. Joonmyeon's disconcerted expression tells him he probably did. "I, I meant my clothes. I was talking about how my fleece hoodie suits you Joonmyeon.." He explains, brows meeting with his round mellow voice reaching an octave of defensive amusement while pointing his index finger at the upper clothe Joonmeyeon's wearing.  
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's oppressed expression lightening when Jongdae's smiled, it practically kills him a little inside. "A-ah!" The dazed male snaps, showing too much inapt enthusiastic reaction. Jongdae chuckles as he continues to place plates and forks on the table while acting decent and unaffected. He moves sideways, arranging the cutlery. Jongdae grins before moving on with the plates, silence reigning between the two.
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's suppose to be helping out in setting up the table. Not staring at the other male openly. He very much can't help himself when Jongdae's usual unruly hair is combed neatly, a few untamed stands were poking yet it only added to Jongdae's charm. His raven hair looks silky under Yixing's chandelier and the smell of Jongdae's mint shampoo mixed with his apple scented lotion and Jongdae's very own natural fragrance was overwhelming and addictive for his own good that his eye lids both attempted to close to focus more on inhaling Jongdae's fresh essence. It didn't occurred to him that Jongdae was done doing all the arranging by himself and the raven haired male is standing next to him, gazing back.
 
 
 
 

 

"That's not how it's suppose to be." Jongdae's maniacal laugh broke Joonmyeon's idiotic zooming out from reality. He stiffly turns his head to where Jongdae's finger is pointing only for his jaw to drop in mortification as he gapes at his work. He was so caught up, gawking at Jongdae like he was his favorite star and didn't paid attention to his duty. He did placed the plate right but not the cutlery since he wrongly placed them into the sparkling drinking glass. Like its some kind of vase with cutlery as flowers.
 
 

 

Yes he inwardly admits he's stupid at times.
 
 
 

 

"I- agh .. Sorry," He yawper an unnecessary apology, about to get the spoons and the rest of the cutlery off the poor glass when Jongdae's impetuous hands did it for him. The other male placed the utensils on it's place accordingly while chortling a series of puckish giggle and immoderate silly wide grin.  Joonmyeon was deliberately deluge with embarrassment, discomfited by Jongdae very own laugh. 
 
 
 

 

"There," The metal utensils jangled faintly to it's places when Jongdae tried to make them look presentable. "I think that's how it's supposed to be arranged, or did you learn a new table setting from someone or somewhere else that no one's aware of .. yet?" Jongdae says sneeringly, crowing in hilarity whilst trying to look serious and flat but sorrowfully  failed when Joonmyeon glares at him, unprosperous in veiling his embarrassment behind his pale cheeks that were rapidly coloring into rosy tinges of sheepish  shame.
 
 

 

Joonmyeon wanted to punch Jongdae really hard in his diaphragm. The other taller male was teasing him shamelessly. His full-mouthed larkish chuckles were contagious enough that infected Joonmyeon in a wink. They shared the same giggle, one heaving his shoulders with his uvula showing while the other was trying his best not to give in, but did anyways. Jongdae was first who had gotten over his small antic, his fine laughing voice as if coming from a preschooler, was quieting. Jongdae's hand that was used to cover his big impish mouth was left hanging on his side while the other one flew on the table.
 
 
 

 

On top of Joonmyeon's left hand. 
 
 
 
 

 

As soon as Jongdae's right hand landed atop his, Joonmyeon's heart did an overtake. It starts beating like crazy, too uncomfortable for Joonmyeon's liking. The familiar warmness of Jongdae's palm, his fiery skin that un-doubtfully enlivens Joonmyeon core was troubling the young writer. His pulses decided to compete with his heart and begun thumping fast. Jongdae's might have conducted his warmness into him because he feels himself heating up in every tick of the clock. He admits he kind of overreacting with his emotions swamping him up but it all came down to the main red alert fact that Jongdae was being close, too close to him and he's shouldn't be affected by it but weepingly, he is.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon swallows, mouth dry. His Adams apple's harshly bobbing up and down his throat. Jongdae was not moving or blinking. Heedless to the fact that he's invading someone's else's personal space. He was just staring at Joonmyeon who truthfully feels like shrinking under his former lover's fervid gaze.
 
 
 
 

 

Why is he staring..
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon wanted to turn his face away, avert his eyes while heaving himself to pull his hand out despite the warm cryptic comfort he feels in his heart. But he just couldn't. Jongdae's hand that was still on his was cumbersome. Nearly crushing his bones, squeezing his hand in place. When he looks deep into Jongdae's eyes, he was petrified. He can see himself, his own reflection in Jongdae's ebony irises. Proof that it was him that he's staring at, no one else.
 
 
 

 

The silence was deadly. The other one was muted with his own classified reason, while the other somewhat lost his tongue. Neither of them found any words to say to each other because probably, they don't need words at all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Babe.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The deep raspy voice of someone  standing behind them made Joonmyeon's heart jump from his sternum. His heart was still beating fast but not due to Jongdae's nearness but to his lover's sudden presence. "Y-Yifan!" He exasperated, victoriously slipping his hand away from Jongdae's. His body jerks back, startled eyes now on his boyfriend in his knitted red sweater that Joonmyeon himself made last christmas. His attention had spit into halves with Kris's presence. He told himself to ran along to Kris, moving his feet to the blonde man. His own eyes unwitting of Jongdae's coiling fingers that was left by itself on the table.
 
 
 

 

Kris smiles handsomely at Joonmyeon when his lover finally stares at him. He descried the strained smile on his boyfriend's face but shook the image away when he saw how Joonmyeon hurries on his feet to get to him. Kris breaks into a smile, hugs his smaller lover the second Joonmyeon reaches out for him, strangely eager.  "You're, you're here." Joonmyeon states in a low voice, damping his chapped lips with his nervous tongue. His eyes were shut close praying Kris didn't saw his and Jongdae's hands a curl away to intertwining their fingers.  
 
 
 
 

 

"Yeah," Kris replied, pulling away from their brief embrace to gaze at his lover. Joonmyeon tries his hardest to flash a coy smile at his partner, humming in fake wonder to cloak his nervousness. "And I see that you're well-clothed and warm." Brown eyes checking Joonmyeon's borrowed clothes, right thumb caressing Joonmyeon's cheek that feels teasingly warm. It made him look like blushing under Kris's palm. The blonde man chuckles, needing to kiss Joonmyeon deep but mindful enough to know that there's someone else's in the dinning room besides them. He decides to keep his ardent lips to himself for awhile.
 
 
 

 

Kris glances at Jongdae standing beside the marbled table, noticeably scrutinizing them with an out of place grin. Nevertheless, Kris tilts his head in acknowledgement. "Chen, thank you for the clothes. I'll have it back clean and dry tomorrow." The half-Chinese male appreciatively says, rubbing Joonmyeon's back affectionately.
 
 
 

 

The raven haired male chuckles. "Nah, it's nothing man.. " Jongdae casually says, one hand gesturing an 'Okey' nonverbal sign. Kris grinned at the message. He watched  Jongdae leave the area for them before looking down on his boyfriend. Joonmyeon exhales once he heard the retreating footsteps gone with an opening and shutting close of the door.
 
 
 

 

"I still brought your clothes though. Do you wanna change?" Kris pulls him to the living room to where his well prepared clothes are. Joonmyeon raised a hand and touched his arm, palm fondling the warm fleece sweater sleeve that belongs to Jongdae. It was comfortingly warm, snuggly with Jongdae's scent between fabrics. Somewhere deep down he really doesn't want to take it off.
 

 

"Um, no. I'm- i'm okey."
 
 

 

Kris didn't argue and nods in return. He leans down to pull a red knitted beanie from his handy bag. Dusting off at the beanie's decorative white snows, he stretches it widely before tucking it down on Joonmyeon's head. He pulls it down fitly, sweeping his lover's locks sideways to prevent it from piercing into his boyfriend's eyes.
 
 
 

 

"Stay warm." Kris mumbles, lowering his lips down with an obvious intention of kissing his boyfriend lightly. His advances was unfortunately hindered by Joonmyeon's objecting squeaks.
 
 
 

 

"Yifan, we're at Yixing's." The smaller boy deadpans, giving him a cute domineering look, a hand on Kris's chest.
 
 
 

 

Kris sniggers, rolling his eyes and forcing Joonmyeon to lean against him. "Yes, but we're alone now." He countered, looking around to defend his words. He tries his luck again. He leans down to level their lips. Joonmyeon huffs in revolt but either way, tiptoes to meet Kris's lips in a quick kiss.
 
 
 

 

Kris and Jongdae are very different from each other when it comes to showing affection. Kris (aside from those live scandals he weirdly found himself involved into, at his boyfriend's office) knows he didn't like too much public affection and Kris was a proper man himself. Jongdae on the other hand, pretty much didn't  understand what 'self-restrain' means. Jongdae was publicly reckless with his passionate actions that had frequently gotten them into s of trouble.
 
 
 

 

The raven haired boy had gotten worst during their last year in high school.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
           

 

                   "But we're still worth it all."
                                         
 
                                 

 

                                      _C.C
 
        
 
 
 
 
 

 

Senior year..
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"A month?!" Jongdae blusters in incredulity. His kittenish dark eyes protruding from it's compartments in utter bewilderment. The raven haired boy's slick voice as loud as the drumming thunder was reverberating through the student-free, quite corridors at 1 pm in a cloudy July. Joonmyeon frightfully stuffs his bawled hanky into his boyfriend's big boisterous mouth (For heaven's sake to shut him up) that's as seriously noisy and loud as the middle aged people in the supermarket downtown, clamoring roaringly when in reality,  it's only Jongdae's garrulous mouth that's been stirring the empty hallways."No freaking way!" The irritated boy whiningly protested as he puked the clothe off his mouth. He stomps off his school shoes on the floor and purposely dragging them in rebellion.
 
 

 

"You brought this upon yourself Jongdae." Joonmyeon sternly replied, shushing the other to silence with his right hand clenching the sleeve of Jongdae's dark brown blazer, urging him to walk faster. The afternoon classes have just begun without them. If he's not mistaken, their thirty minutes late and his putting the weight of blame entirely on Jongdae.
 
 
 

 

Jongdae's shuffling steps was annoying to Joonmyeon. He figures his boyfriend is doing it on purpose. He hears his lover unbelievingly snorting behind him."How could you say that?" Jongdae grovel's. His squirming's attempt to wriggle out of Joonmyeon's grasp were dragging them in a snail pace. "You were kissing me back and now, your blaming me as if i forced you.." Jongdae scoffs, a bit melancholy.   Joonmyeon pauses on his tracks just to honorably glare at Jongdae.
 
 

 

He placed both his hands on his either hips. "Jongdae, we're seniors. We can't afford to get into bigger troubles this year. And," He chokes some air seeing Jongdae's clear eyes becoming menacing."I- I told you no didn't I? I, I didn't want to do it." Joonmyeon had an obvious stutter at the end of his succinct sentence. His pale cheeks growing hot. He was aware of it all so he starts hurtling, leaving Jongdae behind. He loathes being teased specially if it's coming from Jongdae.
 
 
 

 

"You didn't want it to happen huh?" Jongdae yells from a far, sprinting in order to catch up with his lover. Joonmyeon felt a hand on his shoulder that made him twirl, preventing him from turning left and down to his class. Joonmyeon swallows dryly when Jongdae blocks him completely with a chummy smirk on his bow lips. He can't possibly be liking what's Jongdae's gonna say next. "Ow.. Sure, you so didn't want to kiss me." Jongdae sarcastically mocks, unfastening the first two buttons of his white undershirt while another hand loosening his tie. He Tugs his collars side ways widely to expose his collarbones and a freshly reddish love mark over his left clavicle, particularly on his dark mole.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon turns different shades of pinkish red as he bit his inner cheek shyly. Jongdae looked back at him with a smug smile and a suppressed giggle. Joonmyeon buried his face in his palm at that, grunting in shame just by recalling what happened.
 
 
 
 

 

It was their lunch break.  Joonmyeon had to study history for his three o'clock exam so he ate his lunch in a hurry and dashes off to the school library to do some silent reading. He was at the first row of bookshelves in the history section, busy reading each texts of the book, taking notes of the dates and important people. He was about to pick another book when he was startled by a kiss on his cheek. It came from no other than his Jongdae who promised to bother accompany him in studying.  
 
 

 

"Do you need that book?" Jongdae asked, looking up and staring at the same book Joonmyeon's been googling at, the book on the upper shelve. The shorter boy nods while searching for anyone he knew around or maybe a working student.
 

 

"Yeah, i'll go ask someone to get it and-"
 
 

 

"I can reach it." Jongdae said casually, now on his tiptoes with his hand stretched high reaching a particular book that's Joonmyeon's been wanting to read."I'm taller than you." Jongdae boasts, a silly smirk on his lips while his limb reaching up sedulously for the book.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon sniggers indiscreetly. "By an inch and a half?" He softly chuckled, covering his mouth to keep it low. It was lunch break but the library was still pack with students. Jongdae didn't shot flaming words at him when he usually does when their playing insults. Joonmyeon mentally smiled how Jongdae's trying to grab the book. He was standing behind his helpful lover when Jongdae pulled the book after a minute of heaving his toes to bring himself up. Jongdae came down grinning, slowly landing on his soles with the book on hand.
 
 

 

"But I'm still taller." He said with a roguish smile. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes, nodding his head in forced agreement. He took the book from Jongdae, skimming through the pages and mumbling some texts in a silence. He didn't noticed the small distance between him and his troublesome lover.
 
 
 

 

His eyes widens by the minute when Jongdae hauls his tie forward, bumping against his lover's chest with the book dropped on the floor. "Jongdae!" He warns in a hushed tone, looking at the sides while flickering the tiny spawn of chaos  fingers that's sliding their way under his uniform. Jongdae faked an innocent shock expression.
 
 

 

"What.." Jongdae asks, his eyes sparkling in excitement. His wonderful fingers ed Joonmyeon's blazer in a millisecond, palms venturing inside his lover's white shirt and drawing small circles on Joonmyeon's flat stomach with the pads of his thumbs. Joonmyeon wheezes of air, his logic slowly crumbling under his feet.  He continues to hush the other boy to stop with the help of his weakening arms.
 
 

 

"Jongdae, we are not gonna copy those international drama's were teenagers make out in a freaking library! absolutely no-" His mouth was closed by another eager mouth, the rest of him words were left unspoken and quickly dissipating. His lover kisses him without reluctance, warm fingers carding his strands of hair at the back of his head. They both scrambles some few steps backwards with their lips still connected and busy. Joonmyeon winces in ache when his back hits the adjacent shelve, letting out a pained moan.
 
 

 

"S-sorry." Jongdae rubs the assaulted skin behind Joonmyeon, only allowing little space between their lips."But I wanna try it.. don't worry, we won't get caught. Just like in some dramas .. " He said, uncaring whether a student or two were about to search for korea's historical books and ended up looking at them with wide eyes and terrified facial expressions.
 
 
 
 

 

"We're in the first row of bookshelves." Joonmyeon said bluntly, eyes judging with both of his hands on his lover's chest. His eyes randomly landed on those slightly bruised thin bow lips that are both parted and impatient with it's minty breathes escaping from Jongdae's warm carven.  Joonmyeon faintly shakes his head to get a straight thought. He begun pushing Jongdae off when he sure knew his chances are way futile when Jongdae's in the mood of being spontaneous.
 
 
 
 

 

"It will only take a little while.." Jongdae practically begs. His eyes blearily taunting him to give in. Joonmyeon glares again, saying he's not gonna involve himself in a public scandal. He didn't stopped nagging, unaware of his very own arms already tied at the back of Jongdae's head, his body falling into the other, pressing himself. Jongdae was delighted, willing enough to embrace him.
 
 
 

 

They childishly argued for ten pointless minutes (With Jongdae dropping kisses when he wants to shut Joonmyeon's mouth because he was beginning to irk his ears)  Joonmyeon forcing some rational thought into his lover's head that 'We're not kissing when there's a lot of students and not to mention the guidance counselor's one shelve away from us Jongdae!' But Congratulations to him, he got himself a hardheaded boyfriend. He losses like he always does to Jongdae.
 
 

 

Their moans were feeble but enough to cause a head turning moment when students walked past their spot. There was ripping of uniforms, pulling off of blazers, midway ping of pants and grinding of hips. Joonmyeon was not that kind of person. He really wasn't. He was a decent boy who was raised well by his loving parents and a strict brother. He didn't mind being reminded what should and shouldn't, the underrated do's and don't's of their conservative society.  Albeit he didn't bat an eyelash when being lectured, they were just looking after him after all and he appreciates it. His brother once said "That boy will get you in trouble, Joonie .." He himself sometimes thought his brother was right. Jongdae is a bad influence on him. The kind of bad influence that leaves him panting breathlessly, his own mouth creating different shapes of red pleasure marks over undefiled skin while his fingers are busy tugging a handful of soft raven locks from behind and his lips letting out a pleading "Keep g-going.. Don't s-sto.." in whispers, the eternal murmurs of 'I love you's ' at his every peak. Jongdae's a one of a kind life ruiner who makes his heart beat a unique rhythm.  
 
 
 

 

Jongdae is the quirky little devil that he deeply loves.
 
 
 

 

It was way too late to fix themselves when their very own principal walks in on them, roared and kicked them out. They were dragged to her office for an hour of scolding. Joonmyeon usually drops by their principal's office to hand some papers but he never dreamed of visiting their principal's office because of an explosive scandalizing reason. He silently weep, hearing his brother's berating words from another city. He could only pray in crossed fingers that their parents wouldn't receive an unexpected call in the middle of noon.  
 
 
 
 
 
They've been warned by the principal. If they're caught smooching in the school premises again or outside of school still in their uniforms, they will be (Joonmyeon cried at the word while Jongdae just stares with small interest) expelled. 
 
 

 

"Are we clear?!" Their principal shouts yet again after one of her machine gun mouth of a lecture. She gave them a puncturing look that lingered longer on Joonmyeon. The middle aged women was looking at Joonmyeon with disappointments and tainted expectations. He whimpers. He wants to bury himself under school grounds and stay there for good.
 
 
 
 
 

 

To put a temporary remedy to their dilemma, Joonmyeon forced to impose the 'Kissing ban for a month' between him and Jongdae in which, his two years steady boyfriend Jongdae rallied in reiteration the second he said it.
 
 

 

"We're late Jongdae.." He blinks back from the events that had taken place an hour and a moment ago. He staggers past the other, shamefully ignoring the evidence of his very own weakness when it comes to Jongdae. He rubs his face to wash off the warming feeling only to have made it hotter when the images of his almost making love with Jongdae in the library flashes inside his mind. A small part of him was whining why they only got to kiss and and not make- he bit his lips to abused himself for actually longing to make love in their school's library with his boyfriend.
 
 

 

Oh God I'm becoming a teenager..
 
 
 
 
 

 

He dejectedly mumbles.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae heard him which is why his boyfriend is chuckling at him.
 
 
 
 

 

"A month then .." Jongdae says, walking ahead of Joonmyeon with both of his hands clamped behind his head. Joonmyeon stopped on his tracks to gave the other an unidentified look. "No PDA's .. No kissing, even on the cheeks.... " Jongdae pokes a small spot on Joonmyeon's cheek, winking at Joonmyeon when the latter coughs violently at their brief skin to skin contact. It was now Joonmyeon's part to stare at Jongdae in wonderment. Jongdae was agreeing to it. He thought his lover will not stop ranting that Joonmyeon will eventually have to take their kissing ban back and think of something else.
 
 

 

"Someone looks surprised." Jongdae sing songs happily, eyes beguilingly sparkling.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"I'm not!" Joonmyeon defensively shouts. To hell with the ongoing learning classes of his fellow students. He was more concern with his pride and the blazing feeling on his cheeks."A month, is a month." He parrots strictly and on that he was slowly realizing how three weeks or so is such a long time.
 
 

 

 Not that I'm  backing out, no i'm really not.
 
 
 

 

"I can hold myself .. " Jongdae nonchalantly replies, fancying his fingernails. "I'm more worried about you though .." Jongdae states in a non genuine voice with an unsolicited grimace on his face that peeved Joonmyeon in depths.
 
 
 

 

"You're worried about me?" Joonmyeon mocks, laughing hilariously with both of his brows perched in disbelief. He's one hundred percent certain Jongdae's the first one to flip. The guy can't seem to live a day without cuddling or kissing him.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae blinks, intending to do it slowly in a seductively adorable way. Pink tongue wetting his lips that Joonmyeon had to clear his throat to relieve the stinging lump pummeling inside his throat. "You obviously can't stand a day without my lips." Jongdae proudly brags, puckering his thin heartshaped lips. His eyes were closed and upper body cautiously leaning to Joonmyeon. The pale boy snickers, admiring how Jongdae looks like a little brat impatient for his first kiss. He plastered his palm on Jongdae's face and shove him away before his lover's lips gets dangerously close to his own.
 
 

 

Jongdae squeaks as he stumbles, his muffled whines were entertaining in Joonmyeon's ears as the latter regains his posture. The raven haired boy shuffles on his ground with his hands up in fair surrender. "Okey, a month. But for the meanwhile .. " Jongdae composed himself, his earlier perky eyes were now benevolently gentle and genuine. "Since our little agreement will be effected tonight. Just.. cherish this because," Jongdae lovingly smiles at Joonmyeon, leaning into the shorter one with his eyes fixed on his lips and this time, Joonmyeon didn't flicker away. Instead, he closes his eyes and pouts his lips to meet his lover's lips. They kissed softly. It was innocent, short, sweet and oh my for the love of his country Joonmyeon can't believe he's kissing Jongdae in the middle of the hallway when their principal scarcely gave their dreams of graduating a death threat an hour ago, ".. you won't be tasting my lips for a month." Jongdae whispers, gingerly parted Joonmyeon's lips and ed his tongue in a single hasty slide before retreating back in a hurry. When Jongdae steps back, Joonmyeon was gawking in distrait. The taller of the two left with a back wave saying 'Stop gaping and blushing Joonmyeon, you're already late. Don't blame me again darling .." Jongdae let's out an incredible condescending laugh with the cheesy endearment he used.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Apparently, Jongdae was up for the challenge.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

While Joonmyeon was mentally crying for a reason he would never admit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                        
                           
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

A week had past..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

And Joonmyeon was eminently writhing on his chair in a maddening Thursday night of late July. Both of his parents were out of town for a business trip leaving him with no one else but mr. Snuggles (His white rabbit stuffed toy that his mother gave him when he was 8) so he unquestionably invited his boyfriend  Jongdae, for a sleepover because sleeping in his room knowing he's the only breathing soul in their two storey house was tickling his strands of hair to stand. Great thing Jongdae's mother wasn't forbidding his only son to have a sleepover at Joonmyeon's in spite the fact that it's not yet their weekly friday schedule.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon lugubriously whines ..
 
 
 

 

Jongdae was supposed to keep him company and yet the said boy was still not home. Jongdae told him to go home straight ahead, reasoning that an apocalyptic ordeal will soon befall on mankind if he won't stay behind to be of help. Joonmyeon recalled how he rolled his eyes at Jongdae's melodramatic excuse. It was probably some glee club meeting again or the soccer team that Jongdae recently joined. Joonmyeon sighs low-spiritedly as he eyes the closed door of his own room longingly, asking the heaven's where the heck is Jongdae. He puffed his cheeks, having second thoughts whether he should beep the other to relieve his worried mind or just stay calmn and wait for the other. He deliberated for a short time that ended with him making displeased animal noises. He tiredly glanced at his study table with disorganized thoughts running through his head. He really felt like crying an ocean at the sight before him. His table was jamming with papers. He has a long list of reports and projects that he have to finish, not to mention their dreadful midterms waiting for him the upcoming week. He fisted his hair, downing in frustrations. He was exuberantly cramming because one of his presentations is due the next day and his report is no where near presentable. The power point was in a ty mess and he still needs to do some quick research regarding the Korean war that was dated back in 1950-1953. With all those crap fighting over his intellectual attention, how could school be so harsh on him?
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon relax, calm down .. 
 
 
 
 

 

Thinking deep breathing would work, he stares at his laptop while filling his limply respiratory system with air, only to choke a whimper at his computer screen that was filled with multicolored sticky notes, reminding him of their club's paperworks, their activities that needed some final touches from Mr. President himself and that three thousand worth of a goddamn essay he needs to start typing on. It's quite saddening how the hurly-burly of his last year in high school was making him feel like a collage student already.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon, who was still in his uniform was so lost in his gyrating restless nerves that he failed to catch the creaking sound of his opening door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Hey.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's head snaps at the sound of that peculiar voice. That thin mellow voice admired by many. He threw the opening door a speedy side glance, his heart pounding in eagerness. His droopy eyes eventually gleams as he gazed at his hooligan of a boyfriend Jongdae, sauntering inside his room laboriously, looking relaxed as hell even after a day of being imprisoned at school or being vocally abused by his glee club seniors. Joonmyeon actually drools at his boyfriend's frisky mood, quite the contrary to his own disintegrating demeanor.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon gave the other boy a strained half smile that made the new comer his head vexingly at the soulless greeting he got from his boyfriend. One of the straps of Jongdae's leather skull clinch black backpack that was hoisted on his left shoulder, slids off, falling on the floor with a huff when the raven haired boy hunches over. Jongdae's necktie was unsurprisingly missing. Three buttons of his white undershirt was unfastened, showing his conspicuous clavicle that made Joonmyeon's mouth water. A red baseball cap with confusing designs was worn backwards atop his boyfriend's thick dark locks and a green lollipop was being between Jongdae's pretty thin moistened lips with the white stick poking out lopsidedly.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"H-i." Joonmyeon replies listlessly, voice hoarse and eyes closing in exhaustion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"You look like a government employee who got abused by his lazy fat assed boss.." Lollipop bulging at Jongdae's right cheek with his lips stretched in a concerned grin. He removes his blazer swiftly, throwing it on Joonmyeon's bed. He strides toward his boyfriend after kicking the door closed. He stood behind the worn out Joonmyeon, hands on his lover's tensed shoulders with his upper body leaning down to inspect the reason of boyfriend's fatigue.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon momentarily closes his eyes, feeling Jongdae's warm torso pressing against his back as the latter leans down to get a closer look at his rubbish mess. The light hands on his shoulders were making him yawn. Even if their thin white undershirts were in between their skins, Jongdae's warm body from behind was so comforting that Joonmyeon wants the natural warmth to stay close that way. His entire limbs asking for a proximate hug. His wasted body needed some intimate cuddling, same goes to his dry chapped lips that miserably needs sloppy kisses.
 
 
 
 

 

How pitiful of him, but he just can't. Their kissing ban had started a week ago and Jongdae was so scrupulous in following their little agreement. Joonmyeon couldn't even believe his lover was capable of keeping his words and acts together. Their deal was no PDA, but Jongdae went too far. In pure normalcy, when they see each other in the morning before leaving for school,  Jongdae would be waiting outside their gates for Joonmyeon, kissing him on his cheek before going on their way to the bus stop with their hands swingy interlocked. But for the past days, it didn't happen. They merely hugged. When they routinely meet up at lunch, Jongdae would naturaly steal quick kisses from him while the rest of their circle of friend's were busy eating or messing around. Unfortunately, for the past lunch breaks, it didn't happen. His cheerful lover solely gave him friendly pats instead. When Jongdae walks him home, he would usually survey the perimeters for any suspecting senior citizens and if the area is clear, they'll kiss in front of Joonmyeon's house for minutes up to God's knows for how long, until an unwanted audience clears their throats loudly for them to break off. But now a week had ended, and Jongdae only bid him a good night chuckle before walking off to his home. Lastly, when they sleepover every friday, making out is their last finale event before sleeping under shared blanket all and limbs knotted around each other. Over the span of seven days, Jongdae didn't do anything but sleep ahead of him. Jongdae was still the cocky, troublesome lover but he doesn't even cuddle with him anymore when they're alone, much less touch him. It made the lack of contact completely unbearable for Joonmyeon.
 
 
 
 

 

He  wants to broadcast to the entire social media what kind of an insolent fool he is for thinking such prohibitions. It was supposed to be a solution, a remedy in order to keep their relationship off their principal's watch. So why does he felt like he just picked a rock and hits his own head multiple of times with it? He was suffering inside out yet his pride doesn't want to call it off. He was the one who proposed such idea, there was no way in hell he'll declare surrender in front of Jongdae. It's only been a week. How softie can he get?
 
 
 
 

 

"I can help you." Jongdae murmurs, his lollipop bobbing to his left cheek. Joonmyeon jerks awake, he fell into a good ten seconds nap against Jongdae's torso without knowing it. He rubs his eyes, yawns ungracefully before staring at Jongdae who laid down on his bed in his side, hand holding the stick of the lollipop with bow lips the green candy like a hungry baby.
 
 
 
 

 

Seeing how Jongdae's lips purses out, circling the green lollipop as the latter's taste buds sips it's flavor with Jongdae's pink tongue coming out to it, Joonmyeon coughs uneasily at the seducing display before him. He leans on his desk to bury his face on his keyboard in oder to save his last piece of sanity. He annoyingly hears Jongdae snicker. Joonmyeon feels his cheeks flushes.
 
 
 

 

"Go and shower. I'll take care of all your PowerPoint presentations."
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon lifted his head, sighing deeply. Relief was all over his face. If they weren't in a kissing ban that Jongdae took to the next level, he'll gladly kiss Jongdae so hard thankful  enough that his wonderful boyfriend who's one of his forte's is dealing with such's work's is willing to help him. He nearly smiled, jump around and shout happiness only for his glorious mood to be ruined by the love of his life himself.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"On one condition though." Jongdae continues, pulling the lollipop out with a hair standing slurping echo. He was sticking his index finger as Joonmyeon prepares himself to whimper.
 
 
 

 

"W-what." The paled boy answers, demur in his voice.
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae chuckles soulfully, crossed his lower legs, eyes looking at his lollipop (that had gotten smaller) as if thinking of what to ask in return of his services. "You have to kiss me first." He states, a hint of teasing thrill in his voice.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon felt like swooning on the floor. He's mentally fifty percent sobbing and fifty one percent throwing confetti's. Jongdae wants to kiss him, it means he wasn't able to hold himself and was dying to feel him again. He was so close to nodding when he realized that if he'll agree to it, wouldn't it be him who is the sore loser for giving in? The mastermind lunatic who constrained a no kissing month between them and now here he is, the first one to wave the 'I surrender flag come and let's make out for lost times' ?
 
 
 

 

To hell, no ...
 
 
 
 
 

 

He inwardly said to himself with pride and dignity intact, trying to strengthen his soft heart. He of all people, must be true to his words. He can't  lose just because he's tired of school works. He strongly believes he can still go on for another two weeks of ...frustrating himself.
 
 
 

 

He unsurely thinks.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon blinks his eyes to clear the blurry hazes away, slapping his cheeks with his hands that stings as he returns his attention and his remaining energy on his laptop to start typing that damn essay even if his brain is till empty and static for any words. "Nope. I can do this." He replies, voice oozing with deceitful confidence. Jongdae seems to have been expecting his reaction and begun sniggering on Joonmyeon's sheets, log rolling even.  
 
 
 

 

"Okey, your call." Jongdae gradually rises off the mattress after his party laugh to sit and search for his kitty house slippers that he kept in Joonmyeon's house for his personal use whenever he's staying over. He stood up with slippers on, mouth still indulging in his lollipop with wet noises that had gotten louder and disturbing for Joonmyeon's dislike. "I'm gonna go shower." The boy announced, pulling a towel from Joonmyeon's dresser before stumbling inside the cool comfort room.
 
 
 

 

The door shut with a gently thud at the same time Joonmyeon's head bump's itself on the black keyboard of his laptop. He groans painfully, a bit relieved that Jongdae decided to turn the shower on at the second Joonmyeon's on the floor, writhing. 
 
 
 
 

 

He cries his stress out, reluctantly stood on his own two trembling feet, a hand pulling the wooden chair back before throwing himself to sit and stifle his aching head (With alphabet letters indents horizontally on his forehead) with closed lidded eyes. He opens them and the garbage papers that is his draft reports, the piled up folders from different organizations to be closely checked by the newly elected student body president Kim Joonmyeon is still untouched and disorderly sprawled at the edge of the table. The words he typed minutes ago on his laptop were all screwy with off the wall grammars. The disaster picturesque he's seeing under his nose was enough to cause tiny exhausted tears to trickle
from Joonmyeon's crescent eyes. Somebody give him a gun, he feels the pleasure of ending his life that night.
 
 
 

 

I'm tired I can't do this.
 
 
 
 
 

 

He wasn't sure for how long he stayed sitting with his watery eyes staring back at the blank page of the screen because the next thing he knew, he stopped trying to hit his unproductive brain for any decent words and starts hooding his eyes, his lungs inhales, smelling the fresh baby soap and mint shampoo that spreads around the four walls of his room when Jongdae walks out of the comfort room, happily whistling.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon fixes himself and begun typing nonsensical words for the sake of looking occupied. He heard some shuffling of clothes and opening closing drawers. He pressed the backspace key furiously as Jongdae beetles near, bringing with him the aroma of Joonmyeon's favorite body wash.  
 
 

 

Joonmyeon see's the newly showered boy at his peripheral visson. Jongdae was sitting on the other vacant swivel chair, hands on the towel that covers one hundred percent of his damp black hair. He dried his head, removed the fabric for him to ruffle his still wet tresses with his long fingers. Teardrops of water sprinkled everywhere, some landing on the carpet while some temptingly landed on Joonmyeon's skin.
 
 
 

 

"Sure you don't need my help?" Jongdae asks the second time around, permanent teasing behind his sweet words. Joonmyeon shakes his head profusely, albeit the watery miniature substance on his skin was saying how his body wanted to have a cool relaxing shower after a long day of stress.
 
 
 
 

 

"Kay.." The other boy shrugs, voice unperturbed. He twirls himself on the moving swivel chair, cheering like a toddler playing. Joonmyeon mentally cried. Why can't his lover help him without trading an annunciation of how he's loser of an to have started the kissing ban and to be the one to fall on his knees for it to stop?
 
 
 

 

He leans against the backrest of his chair that somehow gave him tiny comforts. He begun breathing through his mouth, calming his nerves for a good moment before forcibly resuming on his crappy paper. The room had gotten quite save from the clicking sounds of his keyboard. He wondered what's keeping Jongdae silent. It was too quite that if he didn't saw Jongdae earlier, he'll think he's all alone.
 
 
 

 

He was about to look back to see what's been keeping Jongdae behave, when he hears the rolling feeble noises of the wheels of the swivel chair coming close to his side. He went back to typing after finding the live presence of his boyfriend around.
 
 

 

Ready to press another key, a persistent cold finger poking his right cheek made his fingers pause above the key's. He turns to the source of the prodding and found himself blinking in bafflement when he saw Jongdae, sitting on the chair. He was well dressed in his Duffy duck pajamas and loose shirt evidently ready for sleep with his wet hair still disheveled as ever. He was leaning on him, kitty slit eyes twinkling with anticipation. What made Joonmyeon's brows knit in bemusement was the green sticky note pasted below Jongdae's nose, covering his entire mouth.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon moves closer, squinting his eyes to read the scrawled words written in a red marker. He parts his lips as he softly reads the writings.  
 
 
 
 
 

 

'My lips misses yours. Let's kiss?'
 

 

:-*
 
 
 
 
 
It was very difficult not to laugh, difficult not to snigger or hella smile. Hard not to acknowledge the swimming butterflies, dragon flies, moths and basically all the wild insects that's inhabiting in their backyard that somehow teleported themselves inside his abdomen and we're having a field day above his colon. Or how wearying it is to not feel his heart rate abnormally increasing at the sight of Jongdae's crinkling eyes and that twitching of his left black brow that tickles his heart at the worst. But Joonmyeon was blessed with self-control so he (Barely) survived the initial cute sweetness attack from Jongdae.
 
 
 
 

 

He drew his eyes away from Jongdae's overpowering greasiness to unstably stare at the screen like the gesture didn't made the in love boy inside of him yip. He plants his fingers on the keyboard ready to type a nonexistent word when Jongdae pokes his cheek again. He turns to his side without delay. Instead of the green note he saw before, now he's seeing a pink sticky note with new words. He shuffled on the cushion as he reads them with glimmer in his eyes.
 
 
 
 

 

'My lips have been lonely for a week now.'
 

 

;(
 
 
 
 
 
The crying emoticon was paired with Jongdae's frowning face. Half of his profile, his nose that was scrunched up into ripples of dejected creases and his dark piteous eyes looked like he's about to flood Joonmyeon's room with tears of please's. The pale skinned boy let out a strangled giggle, heaving himself to ignore it again. He looked back at his illogical essay but now with an unrestricted smile on his face and a hand draped over his lips to somehow save some of his remaining mighty pride and petty dignity.
 
 
 

 

He was clearing his throat when Jongdae tugged the end of his sleeve, motioning him to look at him again. He swiveled his head to Jongdae's general direction, eyes looking back at the new orange sticky note. He reads the words silently with a spasming heart.
 
 
 
 

 

I'm sorry..

 

I'll behave myself from now on..

 

Forgive me..?
 

 

:'3
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon lifted his eyesight and met Jongdae's eyes. He doesn't entirely trust Jongdae's 'I'll behave' words because he said those lines many times in their two and nearly a half years relationship but he was never that serious with his promises. Even though it happens nearly everyday, he can't be mad at Jongdae that hard because his lover had been right all along. He have always loved how Jongdae gave him fleeting pecks when he thinks everyone's distracted, or when he got dragged almost into all the secluded areas in their school just so they could freely feel each others warmth, and when they kissed in spontaneous places unmistakably because they can't wait until dismissal.
 
 

 

Jongdae pulled the orange paper and placed a new light red sticky note. Joonmyeon didn't have to squint his eyes this time. He could clearly read the words Jongdae scribbled. His heart feels how the words weigh on the latter's heart, it was flattering.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

' I love you ...'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

He allowed all his inhibitions to crumble as his plump lips tugged into a delighted angelic smile. His eyes coming closed from to much crinkling into tiny crescents. He moves forward with Jongdae dragging his own chair closer towards the former. Joonmyeon carefully peeled the note off to fully see Jongdae's stretched bow lips. He was smilingly charmingly at him, it was too much to look at so he flutters his eyelids close and softly, ever so softly pressed his lips on Jongdae's.
 
 
 
 

 

No words came out from either of them as they relish the gentle touching of their lips. Joonmyeon got pulled into the opposite swivel chair with Jongdae's hands on either side of his bony hips, directing him to sit on his lap which Joonmyeon obediently did. As he huffs down, barely sitting on his lover's lap, Jongdae's hand that curled itself behind Joonmyeon's nape, tugs him down in flurry. Their deprived unfaltering lips met again, starting off with light pressing of their pursed lips, nibbled on the other's lower lip that escalated into deep torrid feeling of their pink tongues as soon as Joonmyeon's sitting on his boyfriend's lap, his legs apart, straddling Jongdae in between.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon felt the chair speedily moved backwards approaching his bed, bumping against the side of it when they reached it. Jongdae held Joonmyeon's inner thighs to deftly lift them off the chair. Joonmyeon tightened his arms that were enmeshed around Jongdae's neck when his lover was able to stand in full length.  
 
 

 

Without breaking their amorous lips from locking, Jongdae carefully laid his tired boyfriend down on his bed with a pillow waiting for Joonmyeon's head to rest. Joonmyeon opened his lips apart when a familiar tongue came prodding for another welcome. His head sunk deep into his downy pillow as Jongdae's tongue delves inside of him, pressing deeper, making the boy below snivel in inexplicable pleasure.  
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's buttons were now all open without him remembering when it was unfastened. Perhaps he was too preoccupied filling the gaps between his fingers with Jongdae's dark mint scented locks, softly tugging it when Jongdae's warm and wet tongue came in contact with his sensitive neck, wiping the wet trails of it with his own lips to dry them. Joonmyeon cries the boy's name, widening his legs apart to accommodate Jongdae's rolling lower quadrant.
 
 
 
 

 

"J-Jongdae..Jongdae .. I- I love y.." He yammers his answer to his lover's red note. He gasped a needy moan when he felt a hand traveling under his oversized slacks, caressing his left leg upwards. The journeying hand of Jongdae was pooling intense heat to both of their lower regions. He grumbles when the hand stopped on top of his kneecap since the fabric tragically wasn't loose enough to be rolled up any any higher so Jongdae settles with grazing his fingertips against Joonmyeon's pinkish knee with lips going up to touch Joonmyeon's once again.
 
 

 

Their week of frustrations were paying off. Their lips haven't paused for necessary air. The searing heat that were building inside of them were becoming unbearable for both parties so Joonmyeon acted upon himself, letting go of the raven locks he's been behind Jongdae's head to have his free hand travel down his lover's body and finally reaching the waist band of Jongdae's pajamas. He made a tugging motion with it. Jongdae smiles, responding by lifting his lower half, freeing his legs from the said article. It made the heat blaze hotly between them and heart beats hammering harshly inside their places. Joonmyeon grinds up impatiently, emitting frustrated mewls from Jongdae. He about to pull the waistband off his lover's boxer's when Jongdae drew his lip up, detaching from Joonmyeon's swollen one's.
 
 

 

"N-o." Panting heavily from their unrelenting kiss, Jongdae stammers.  His eyes looking down on his beloved boy. The look on Jongdae's face when Joonmyeon pliantly pouted was worth snapping a polaroid shot. He encircles his legs around Jongdae's hip, tightening it as he s his way up against Jongdae's crotch to make the latter feel what he just got himself into. The raven haired boy laughs ostentatiously, kissing Joonmyeon's temple before sliding his damp lips towards his earlobe. "You're tired .. " He whispers airily against Joonmyeon ear. The tickling sensation made the pale boy bit his lips.  "Maybe when you're done with all your reports .. hmmm?" Jongdae hums sweetly, kissing his lover's cheeks that eventually jaunts across to Joonmyeon's lips, opening it after awhile of light kisses.
 
 
 
 

 

"I missed you." Joonmyeon heard himself say. Jongdae paused from giving him baby kisses to stare down at his boyfriend, addled by his words though there was a sly smile hanging at the corner of Jongdae's lips.
 
 
 
 

 

"You missed me? but we're always together."  
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon's head shakes. Unable to keep eye contact when he knew all too well that Jongdae's privy smirk is down on him. He was hesitating to divulge his feelings because as rascal as Jongdae can be, what he will say will be used against him in the future for the art of teasing. He gazes up.  When he saw how those kittenish eyes looked antsy, he smiles and begun telling."Not that kind of miss. What I meant was, i missed you .." He exclaimed, a finger tracing the ends of Jongdae's lips with his forefinger. It's always been one of his habit when their alone and proximate enough.  "I miss you, being this close to me.. " Joonmyeon flutter his eyes closed, hand pulling Jongdae down. Heat spreading everywhere when Jongdae kissed him. All his stress, his cries and the heavy load on his heart and shoulder were all ebbing away with just Jongdae's kisses and warmth.  "You weren't hugging or cuddling me the entire week. It was public kissing that I've asked to restrict, not all of those.." He jabbers after their tongue's glided off each other.
 
 
 

 

Jongdae laugh's, obviously happy with what he just heard. "Dummy, you started it." He blames, his playful eyes softening.
 
 

 

"Did your lips really missed mine?" He sheepishly inquired, tilting his head to lean against Jongdae's warm forearm that was propped beside his head. Jongdae pouts, nodding like a little puppy.
 
 

 

"Yeah, why do you think i started chewing gums all week and stuffing lollipops and candies into my mouth? I was having withdrawals from not having to kiss you!" He groans, brows furrowed and face expressing how he deeply suffered. It just made Joonmyeon breathless from laughing. He did noticed Jongdae eating a lot of sweets. It made him wonder momentarily since Jongdae doesn't usually like sweet candies. Hearing the reason from Jongdae clears his wonderment. 
 
 
 
 

 

"I'm sorry, you were right .."
 
 
 
 

 

"About ..?" Jongdae stares questioning, kissed the tip  of Joonmyeon's finger that was tracing his lower lip.
 
 
 
 

 

"I love .. kissing you .. I guess," Cheeks with pigment ruddiness in each soft buns, Joonmyeon whisper shly, embarrassed.
 
 

 

Jongdae hummed, rolling his eyes. "I knew that already." He smugly says, screeching in aches when Joonmyeon slaps his arm. "I'll try to keep things low next time. It's your own fault anyway.. " Jongdae glares, "I told you not to run for presidency because all eyes will be on you. The pressure will be greater since everyone at school have this up habit of relying too much on you. You didn't listen to me and now hooray, Mr. President. You're everyone's angelic role model. With the public's insane judgement of us blah blah blah blah, i understand how it's important to you." One of the rare moments that Joonmyeon finds Jongdae thinking maturely, he giggles at Jongdae's accusing words. The pressure of becoming the president didn't deter him. It made him want the position to help everyone. Jongdae wasn't happy with his decision but supported him all the way. "I'll try to be subtle." Jongdae adds, always laughing. They both agreed to act accordingly next time.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon lifted his head to capture Jongdae's lips. He easily entered the warm carven of his lover, tilting his head a little to the left to get a perfect angle. Eyes closed, he touches the other tongue inside, his taste buds picking a bitter-sweet essence, he swallows, wetting his lips to reassessed. "Green apple. You didn't brush your teeth." He says, bitting Jongdae's lower lip, softly it across.
 
 
 
 

 

"I wanted you to taste the green apple lollipop. It's was really yummy." Jongdae advertised, a hand fondling his J pendant that was now in Joonmyeon's possession. He smiled, loving how it shimmers.
 
 
 
 

 

"You didn't bought me one?" Joonmyeon asks in between kisses.
 
 
 
 
 
"I did, silly." A green lollipop was pulled out under one of the pillows. Jongdae held it in the air,"Want me to it for you?" Already fuddling with the wrapper, Joonmyeon stopped the other and personally placed the candy with a white stick stuck under it on his side table. He faces Jongdae and kissed him without preamble. "I prefer the one that's left on your tongue." He seductively says over Jongdae's opened mouth. His words galvanized the latter's hands and tongue. Kissing him that both held pressure and pleasure, hands touching sensitive areas that kept Joonmyeon restlessly.
 
 
 

 

"I'm with you on that.." Enough words said, Jongdae kissed him again and again. Hot and needy. Joonmyeon mewls loudly this time, catching the other tongue. He eagerly the seeping taste, swallowing the sweet savor of green apple and the intoxicating taste of Jongdae. There was a hand on his flat tummy, middle finger circling the rim of his navel. It made him take in repetitive sharp appreciative gasps. Everything was in perfect combination to make Joonmyeon insane. "Go and shower. I'll wait for you." Jongdae says, looking a bit reluctant to stop when his eyes drops down on Joonmyeon's parted redden lips. He rolls off to rest beside the whining Joonmyeon.
 
 
 
 

 

"Do I stink?"
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae's cheeks became red, finding the question worth making a joke on. "Yeah, you smell like a thousand year old dictionary and dirty shelves." Jongdae pinches his nose, feigning a disgusted look. "Please, have the audacity to smell clean before fulfilling your needs, feeding on my body." Jongdae flails his hands, pushing the shocked Joonmyeon off bed.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon minimally chuckles, arms crossed over his chest. "You're not getting any from this body for another month." He turns his back, hiding a smile. Jongdae pulls him back on bed, kissing him hard on.
 
 
 

 

"I was just joking, Jesus!" Jongdae exasperated. Joonmyeon sillily hummed, giggling as he stood up. He enters his comfort room and took a quick and satisfying shower. He made sure he scrubbed his skin up to the point of flushing. He wanted to look and smell fresh for Jongdae. After five minutes of staying under the warm sprinkling shower, his tensed body still wanted to stay but his heart was hurrying him to go back and be at Jongdae's side. He finished brushing his teeth and drying up. He trundled out in his bathrobe, pretending to be casual as possible in front of his boyfriend's waiting gaze. He shuffled into his colored pajamas, drying his hair as fast as he can without looking too excited.
 
 
 

 

When he was finally done, he hops on his bed and crawls towards his lover, falling into the bosom of Jongdae's stretched arms. They cuddled right away. He was about to kiss the other again when Jongdae excused himself saying it's a teeth thing. Joomyeon rolls on his bed while Jongdae goes back to brush his teeth. The taller boy came back after three minutes. That was by far his fastest record in brushing his teeth.
 
 
 
 
 

 

They cupped each others cheeks and kissed deeply again. That night the two of them decided that kissing each other is crucial in their relationship in a daily basis. It's vital for them like how they needed air to live. They both swore they'll be careful around each other in public.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The bright and sunny morning came inside Joonmyeon's room, peeking through the blinds and waking him up. He yawns loudly, halting his yawn when he noticed an empty space beside him.
 
 
 

 

"Jongdae ..?"
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon stood up, prepared his raspy voice to call out his lover again when the table caught his attention. He gawks. His presentations were all done, well typed and prepared. The messy papers and folders last night were now organized. The sticky notes on his laptop was gone. He moves the mouse and the screen lightened up, giving him a good view of the open tabs. It was all the data's he needed to research. Joonmyeon found himself astounded at seven in the morning. Jongdae did all the work for him. With an exception of the essay and the club's papers that can't be done by someone else of course. He walks down the stairs, skipping some steps. He found Jongdae in the kitchen, making breakfast. His heart squirmed at the sight of Jongdae still in his Duffy duck pajamas and saggy shirt. His dark hair was disarray, a yellow with chicken print apron was tied around his lithe waist and the sound of his melodious voice singing wobbled  Joonmyeon's every insides.
 
 
 

 

"Hello baby!" Jongdae grins, seeing him standing at the kitchen counter with a massive hair bed of a nest. Joonmyeon skittered around and bumped into Jongdae, hugging him with force. Jongdae almost dropped the ceramic bowl but welcomed him anways. Joonmyeon buried his face on his lover's bare neck, kissing that one mole. He could feel Jongdae gulping. It relatively made Joonmyeon feel proud of his doing. He pulls a little so his lips can move up to Jongdae's panting. He made himself at home inside Jongdae's mouth, sapping all the peppermint that incensed his lover's mouth.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Someone woke up at the right side of the bed i see .." Jongdae returned his kisses with the same enthusiasm.
 
 
 
 

 

"You did my presentations." Joonmyeon says after a minute full of opened mouth kisses. He was going to say something more before his nose picked up the bacon, omelet, orange juice, and newly toasts bread that his lover prepared for the both of them. The smell made his stomach grumble.
 
 
 

 

"As promised.. " The latter replied.
 
 
 

 

"How many times did i say i love you?" Joonmyeon smiles, eyes going back on admiring his lover, a finger touching Jongdae's prominent asset of a cheekbone.
 
 
 
 

 

"Too many, didn't have time to keep track since I know you're so madly in love with me and all that." Jongdae waves his hand, face brightening with a proudly grin.
 
 
 
 

 

"So you're saying our feelings isn't mutual is that it?" Joonmyeon strikes back, a devious grim that looked so out of place in his angelic features. Jongdae glares, eye balls rolling like car's wheels.
 
 
 

 

"Aw .. Don't start!" Raven haired boy shouts, removing his apron and tossing it up in the air with an animated scowl on his face. It made the shorter one laugh by higher deciles. Jongdae smiled with his  cheeks alarming to rip at the reaction he received from Joonmyeon.
 
 

 

"We're gonna be late .." Jongdae notes, voice rejecting Joonmyeon's not so innocent advances when the shorter male brushes his crotch against the latter. Jongdae was smart enough to feel between the thin clothing's, bitting his lower lip as he reciprocates Joonmyeon's provocative touches by fondling Joonmyeon's thigh. "You can't be late mister President." Hands caressing with his own body arousing.
 
 
 
 

 

"Ten minutes wouldn't hurt .." Joonmyeon bit his lips ily, stripping Jongdae's saggy shirt off his torso. He took his time, admiring Jongdae's chest that he had kissed more than once. The taller boy smirks, picking Joonmyeon up and onto the table, hands on Joonmyeon's waistband, pulling it off one swift.
 
 

 

Joonmyeon looked over his shoulder to view the warm, misty meal that his lover prepared. "Jongdae, you made breakfast. You're gonna ruin the food you prepared." He rationally says, pitying the well prepared morning meal. Jongdae broke into gales of laugher, pulling the sitting one close to him so he can carry him again. Joonmyeon let out some series of girly squeaks, hugging his arms around Jongdae so he wouldn't fall.
 
 
 

 

"Who said were gonna do it on the table?" Jongdae replies huskily, arms carrying his lover securely. Joonmyeon's eyes magnified when he realized where Jongdae's laying him down.
 
 
 

 

"We can't do it on the floor Jongdae it's dirty!" Joonmyeon snarled with hysterics, body wanting to hop off Jongdae's only if his lover ever let him.
 
 
 
 

 

"Oh please, don't act as if you're picky. I know you secretly loved that one time when we made love on a dying rug in a dark attic at Baekhyun's and besides," Jongdae rests him safely on the floor, hands on the hem of Joonmyeon's shirt, ready to take it off himself. "..we're gonna be in a deep mess a little later .." Jongdae chuckles at Joonmyeon's rosy cheeks. He sealed the upcoming words when the shorter male attempting to retort. Joonmyeon smiles before another lips touches his own. He closed his eyes, moving his lips together with Jongdae's.
 
 
 
 
 

 

He loves it. He loves it very much.
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae's lips was slippery and sweet. Joonmyeon thinks he'll never get sick or tired of kissing his boyfriend. He took a sharp breath when his lover's hand raises his shirt off, making him wiggle his head to completely get rid of his shirt. He felt in front of Jongdae, but his lover didn't seem to mind. Joonmyeon arches his back when Jongdae's lips travels down his neck, leaving small bites and reddish marks. All he could do was guide Jongdae's head down his body with the help of his hands that were knitted through Jongdae's dark hair.
 
 
 
 

 

"Whe-re are we going?" He asked when Jongdae lifted him up again, as if he weights nothing. He Breathlessly his lips, not to wipe off the moist that was half came from Jongdae, but to savor the taste. Allow his taste bud to memorize every tincture of how Jongdae's mouth, his taunting lips, his fiery kisses tastes like.
 
 
 
 

 

Jongdae took careful steps out of the kitchen and into the living room."Changed my mind. Realized the floor is cold." He kisses Joonmyeon's bare shoulder eliciting pleasured smiles from the other. "You know, I'm really glad your dad went on a business trip more specially  your mom who tagged along." Jongdae sat them on the sofa with a near Joonmyeon straddling him. "I might kill a lamb and burn it in front of her on a stone as my way of saying thanks." He grinned.
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon couldn't stifle a laugh and begun smacking Jongdae's chest, laughing his off. Jongdae laughed himself, didn't find the slapped skin hurting. He tightens his arms around Joonmyeon. "She's not a God." The pale skinned boy exclaimed, eventually quieting when Jongdae took his hand and brought his thin lips on his palm. He gave it some light kisses before moving on Joonmyeon's forearm, to his upper arm, lingering on his shoulder and he inhales more oxygen when those lips plastered themselves on the side of his sensitive neck, basically anything within reach.
 
 
 

 

"J-Jongdae .." He whiningly moaned.
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Five minutes, we have five minutes left." Jongdae hurriedly lowers his pajama's, lifting his hips an inch up to roll the clothe down. Joonmyeon heart quickens when he remembered their on a time limit, he angled his face a little to the left and without any sweet words, attacking Jongdae's lips.
 
 

 

The raven haired boy was slightly surprised, but responded rather quickly. They went deep into each other's carven, fingers pulling locks at the back of their heads. One of Jongdae's hand were on his boxer's waistband, slipping into his buttocks and gave it a light squeeze. Joonmyeon moans hotly at that, hips rolling up as his lips kisses the other aggressively. The other male slowed his pace as if hesitating, but when Joonmyeon grinds frictionally at the other, the taller boy reacted with the same heat and passion, hand on Joonmyeon's hips smashing the smaller boy into himself abruptly that added much pleasure for the both of them. There were still clothes left but just by rubbing into each other was enough to ride them to their ends.
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon pulls his lips back, trying to breath. His eyes were still close but his lips were curling at the edges. His hands were the hair his holding and his heart was beating so strong. He could feel the heavy breath of the latter brushing against his lips, his heart begs his eyelids to uncover, excited to lock gazes with those dark charcoal eyes that always stares back at him with sheer affection.
 
 
 

 

So he did ..
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Strange. It wasn't dark. It wasn't shaped like an eyes of a mischief kitten. He was staring at a two set of a deeper shade of chocolate brown eyes instead. It wasn't kittenish, it was slightly bigger, rounded and looking at him seductively intense. There wasn't any bow lips, it was replaced by a plump and full swollen lips that is y nonetheless. The hair that he was was in a mess though it wasn't as dark as night like his heart expected. It was gold. A lighter shade, a bundle of beautiful blonde tresses.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Joonmyeon heart refuses to beat for a minute as he gazes back at the God-like handsome male before him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yi-Yifan.." 
 
 
                            
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ugh.. I'm supposed to finish this tonight (No, not the fic but the chapter) but because the suchen memory had gotten longer, i always get carried away with suchen. Someone did asked for suchen. Hehe T_TI decided to cut it there but don't worry. Next chap will be the last where everyone have their meals and they talked about ______________. Haahha
 
 
Btw, i'm really sorry if I haven't been updating regularly lately. I have finally started my volunteer duty at our city hospital as a nurse so it's the main reason why I hardly have time to write. But still I'm writing scenes every night up until the whole chap is done. And, hello to my new lovely subbies and to those who always leave comments and those who up voted this story, THANK YOU! ** hope u guys smiled in this chap! ^^
 
 
 
 
 

 

Yours truly,
 

 

k.