No, I Love You

Hell Like No Other

Jilin clicked her tongue and checked her phone. The SAK was packing up the rest of their stuff, checking through everything. Dara, Luna, Taeyang, U-Kwon and Youngjae were in charge of renting out their house. They may need it again so they couldn’t risk selling it out of their lives. All five were writing down resources and things to set up on their ads and website. Dara touched Jilin’s shoulder and smiled sadly, “Do you wanna talk about Zelo?”

Jilin smiled and shook her head, “No but…thank you Unnie.” Dara nodded and went back to her business. The young girl looked out on the street. Zelo hasn’t contacted anyone. Not even Yongguk. She scoffed, hitting her forehead, “I damn knew it…” She stood up and went outside, seeing that Zico was taking roll.

“Zelo…where the is Zelo, Yongguk?!”

His sister smiled bitterly, but Yongguk spoke, “He’s not answering our texts.” She sighed and tossed her luggage into the trunk with Block B’s, Zelo’s stuff next to hers comfortably.

Zico sighed, “We can’t leave a member behind but…this is serious.” He turned to Jilin, “Ji. Call him. He’d definitely answer for you.”

“I doubt it Oppa. If he comes, he comes, if not then too bad.” She snapped and climbed into Zico’s car.

“Aish.” He sighed, “You two get in a fight or something?”

“None of your business.” She muttered and started playing a game on her phone, “What time is the flight?”

G-Dragon replied, “Three. We have to be on the road by two. If Zelo isn’t here in ten minutes, we have to leave without him.” CL came up and slipped her arm in his, looking at her Maknae.

She whispered, “What’s wrong?”

Jilin shrugged, “We got in a fight…we both left it at being pretty pissed.” CL clicked her tongue, but left it to their business. Jilin sighed and covered her face, praying that maybe, he’d forget about Junhong and become her Zelo. Ten minutes became eight, eight became six, and six quickly turned to five.

She wanted to sob when CL cried, “Start the engines!” Everyone got into their cars, starting up the engines, Taeyang coming out of the house and saying that everything was packed and that the house waiting for them in Brooklyn was now theirs. Zico got into the driver’s seat beside his sister and looked at her.

“Tell me. What’s Zelo to you?”

Carefully, Jilin turned to face her brother, “We love each other Oppa. At least I thought we did…”

He sighed, “I’m sorry.” He said and looked at Yongguk in the car in front of him. Then they heard something:

“YAH! MOVE OVER HYUNGS!”

Jilin’s heart leaped when she saw Zelo roll into the back of Yongguk’s truck, being slapped by Jongup and Youngjae. Daehyun hugged him tightly, smiling. Zico looked beside him, “Beating his ?” He wondered aloud.

His team whooped for her as she said: “Hell yes.”

 

They got out of the cars and the two youngest members of the SAK finally had a chance to talk. To Zelo, Jilin still looked beautiful. She looked normal and pretty, in sweats and a t-shirt. But her eyes were burning daggers into him. He went in for a calm talk, and was returned with a shove. She growled, “You ing punk! I was nearly about to cry! Oh god! I just wanna-!” He grabbed her waist and pulled her in, kissing her, running his hand up and down her back. She moaned and jumped on him, legs over his waist.

He kissed her neck, smiling, “I’m so sorry… I’m here for you…god.” He looked at her and smiled, “I’m never gonna leave you.”

“What about ‘Junhong’?” She asked, skeptical.

He shrugged, “Who? I’m Zelo.” Jilin grinned and kissed him again, “From now on, I’m doing what makes me happy. No one else. My parents agreed for me to be left off, I don’t care about the douches that were my ‘friends’, I don’t care about anyone but me, you and the SAK.” He promised her. Zelo set her down and smirked, “I heard you packed for me. You had faith in me right?”

She sighed, “I thought it was pathetic faith but…I’m really glad to see you.” She admitted and wrapped her arms around him, “I told Zico that I was in love with you.”

“Really? I told my parents I was in love with you.” He said cheekily and smiled, “So will you say it?”

Jilin sighed, “But what you said back in school…you said it like you meant it. I don’t feel like you love me.”

“Ji…I’m here. I chose you over everything. I didn’t mean what I said back there. I was just angry. That was Junhong. You know Zelo…” He assured and held her hands, kissing them, “Oh god no. I’m Zelo from now on.”

She looked at him, “You didn’t mean it?”

“No, I love you Ji.”

“I love you too Oppa.”

He grinned and walked with her back towards the cars, no one giving them questioning looks. They all knew it’d happen anyway. He whispered in her ear, “I promise Ji, we’re gonna live a good life.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry to end on a short chapter. But I'm glad for the support and love for this story. Though I'm a little disappointed that this story wasn't as popular as I hoped, it was good to step out of my 'SkyDragon box' :3 Love you all. Live with no regrets (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3